Usage of Buffs and Buff Sets Guide
Usage of Buffs and Buff Sets Guide (Version 1.9.1)
Welcome to the guide about the usage of Buffs and Buffsets! Made by me, Timkit.
HINT: To make finding the information you want easier. In the page you want to find information on something, just copy whatever text you wish to find. Be it any certain headings, the name of any particular buff that interested you and so on.
Then hold down the CTRL+F keys while your on the wiki page, a little box that can by typed into will appear at the top right of the page. Then paste your text into the little box and search away! Have fun reading.
Before you read this guide, just so you know there isn't a guide like this out there anywhere on MGFTW. I also decided to write it up because I might as well give people a helping hand, especially for those level 201+ players who need some help in deciding their buffs. I will also be updating this guide in every new post for every buff that is newly released or updated for any reason (if it's a slightly updated description, I will just edit it. If the buff description was changed significantly enough, I will make a new post on said buff).
- Explanation of this guide
- What are the survivor buffs?
- The Usage of Buffs
- The List of Essential/Optional/Recommended Buffs
- Explanation on when to use certain buffs
- The List of All Survivor Buffs
- The Positives/Negatives of Buffs + Explanations
- Offensive Buffs Page | 1 | 2 | 3
- Defensive Buffs Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
- Ability Buffs Page | 1 | 2
- Equipment Buffs Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
- Utility Buffs Page | 1 | 2 | 3
- Economy and Exp Buffs
- Miscellaneous Buffs Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
- The Type of Buff Sets
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Calculations of All Survivor Buffs
Thanks for reading this guide. with a further understanding of the buffs, now you have more knowledge and can think for yourself for what play style you prefer when it comes to buff sets. If you have any questions, either post them here or steam message me if its anything to do with this guide.
Remember... the only way to learn more about the buffs used in mgftw is to experience for yourself how it is used and its best uses for you.