Usage of Buffs and Buff Sets Guide
Usage of Buffs and Buff Sets Guide (Version 2.15)
UPDATE (24/09/2021): Currently not updating this guide right now since I'm in the middle of a very large guide update for the Points Reloaded Quest Guide. It will be TBD on when I will return to guide updates on this guide ^^
Welcome to the Usage of Buffs and Buff Sets Guide!
HINT: To make finding the information you want easier. In the page you want to find information on something, just copy whatever text you wish to find. Be it any certain headings, the name of any particular buff that interested you and so on. Then hold down the CTRL+F keys while your on the wiki page, a little box that can by typed into will appear at the top right of the page. Then paste your text into the little box and search away! Have fun reading.
Information on this guide <top>
Welcome! If you happen to be lost and need to know about what this guide is for... it is all explained here!
This guide will only cover the Survivor Buffs and Buff Enhancements that can be equipped on the mgftw servers that are running Campaign or Survival game modes. If you are one of those survivors that need the basic knowledge on buffs and/or or are needing to refresh your memory on a few buffs you forgot about what they do, then this guide is for you!
All about the survivor buffs...
All Survivor Buffs:
- Offensive Buffs | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
- Defensive Buffs | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
- Ability Buffs | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
- Equipment Buffs | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
- Utility Buffs | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
- Economy and Exp Buffs
- Miscellaneous Buffs
- Removed Buffs | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
All Other Buffs:
Useful Buff Sets:
- Buff and Buff Enhancement Statistics
- Calculations of All Survivor Buffs
- Points Reloaded Buff List Generator
- timkit [™۞] - Creator of this guide.
Admins who contributed:
- Marvel - For allowing me to add it to the wiki, without this contribution to have been made, this guide would have received less attention on the forums.
- Mute - Thanks for the event candy costs on the buffs or buff enhancements which I didn't have the prices for. This will help out many players who wanted to know the prices easier.
- HonorCode - Thanks for giving me some additional information on the Caretaker Buff. If I do have any more questions in regards to the buffs. i'll be sure to ask you
Players who helped out:
- Â»SoDÂ« XeroX [TB] - Who gave me some information about buffs that is correct and additional information.
- doomie_22 [Ñ.Ï‰] - Gave me the information on the Super Moustachio Bless Buff. Many Thanks
- Shaikh Nedab [à¹™] - Gave me the information on the It wasn't that high Buff. Thanks man.
- Leon [ΞØP] - Contributor
Thanks for reading this guide. with a further understanding of the buffs, now you have more knowledge and can think for yourself for what play style you prefer when it comes to buff sets. If you have any questions, either post them here or steam message me if its anything to do with this guide.
Remember... the only way to learn more about the buffs used in mgftw is to experience for yourself how it is used and its best uses for you.