Recommended Support Buff Set 1 (BaBS)
Recommended Support Buff Set 1 (BaBS V2.1.6)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Support Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | SBS1 | SBS2 | SBS3 | SBS4
The support buff sets are generally situated towards supporting you and the survivors against the infected in more than 1 way.
Engineer COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / Finale Dominator*
- (SURV) Tenacity
- (SURV) Tactical Reload
- (SURV) |C| Battle Cry
- (SURV) Chainsaw Dumbass
- (SURV) M60 Dumbass / Deadeye*
- (SURV) Dummy Rounds
- (SURV) |E| Ammo Dispenser
- (SURV) |E| Slaying Automata
- (SURV) |C| Spin-up M60
- (SURV) Heavy Gunner
- (SURV) |E| Bullet Scavenger
- (SURV) Sideloader
- (SURV) |E| Pet
- (SURV) |V| Assassin Drone
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff.
- If you prefer to have AWP/Scout sniper rifles giving you ammo on kill rather than through saving it, you can swap out the M60 Dumbass Buff for the Deadeye Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set
- Any Primary Weapon (Whichever your good with)
- Any Secondary Weapon (Whichever your good with)
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, On each special infected kill, +1 stack of finale dominator (+2 stacks on each uber special infected kill), up to 15. +2% increased damage, +1% increased defense, +1% increased movement speed, +0.5% increased fire rate, +2% increased reload speed and +2% chance to save ammo. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by special infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200. You instantly die if HP reaches 0.<Health from medkits is reduced for each medkit used (100% -> 66% -> 33%)> <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP><Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- Tactical Reload: If manually reloading with 1+ bullets left. +15% increased reload speed. <Doesn't affect Pistols, Shotguns or the Grenade Launcher>
- Battle Cry: After shouting an intense battle cry, + increased fire rate for you and nearby teammates = to the number of nearby teammates for 20 seconds. The cooldown is shared between all survivors. <Cooldown: 4 minutes> <Radius: 250 units> <✖ VS>
- Chainsaw Dumbass: On common infected kill, +5% chainsaw fuel refill. On special infected kill, +20% chainsaw fuel refill.
- M60 Dumbass: On common infected kill, restores 2 bullets to the M60. On special infected kill, restores 8 bullets to the M60. <✖ VS>
- Deadeye: On killing special infected from =/+75% health or with a headshot using AWP / Scout sniper rifles, +1 bullet into current magazine from your reserves. <✖ VS> <Incompatible with Dummy Rounds>
- Dummy Rounds: Gives ranged weapons 20% chance not to consume ammunition. Doesn't work with Grenade Launchers.
- Ammo Dispenser: You can buy an ammo pile to place on the floor through the !buy menu in miscellaneous section. <Dispenser cost: 20 bounty> <✖ VS>
- Slaying Automata: Allows you to deploy a turret that shoots at infected every second within 600 units, 180* arc, dealing 150 damage. <Turret can only be spawned once, but can be rotated by pressing USE> <Turret shuts down if idle for 20 seconds, anyone can press USE to wake it> <Max 3 active turrets at once, idle turrets will be removed in place of new ones> <✖ VS>
- Spin-up M60: Your M60 rifles start with -30% fire rate. +2% fire rate on each shot, max: +30% additional. Fire rate bonus reduces over time not shooting. Your M60 rifle has a 10% chance not to consume ammo. <✖ VS>
- Heavy Gunner: Miniguns/mounted machine guns in use by you never overheat, deal x2 damage, give -15% less damage taken.
- Bullet Scavenger: +1% missing ammo given to primary weapon per second while running. <Does not work if incapacitated>
- Sideloader: On kill with secondary weapon, passive load one bullet/shell into primary weapon based on chance. - CI: 20% - SI: 100% - Uber SI or Witch: 250% <Doesn't apply for Grenade Launcher> <Killing blow must be damage directly from the weapon>
- Pet: Allows you to spawn a charger pet. Charger pet deals 250HP damage to infected. Can only be spawned once per round. <Spawnable in the !buy menu> <If the pet is lost within 3 seconds, it can be respawned> <✖ VS>
- Assassin Drone: Allows you to summon a assassin drone that shoots at special infected and tanks only, dealing 300 damage every 4 seconds on each shot. Each consecutive shot on the same target deals +300 additional damage (Max: 900HP) <Incompatible with other drones> <✖ VS>
Tips for effectively using this buff set <top>
- When you have 15 or more bounty, you can go to the miscellaneous section of the !buy menu and place down an ammo pile where you know it will be easier for survivors to reach ammo for.
- If you want a moderate chance at earning additional bounty from killing Special Infected, be sure to kill 15 Special Infected for the maximum chance.
- When placing down your Slaying Automata Buff, be sure to do it in a place where it will be useful to the survivors, against infected for support/survival or against tanks for helping out with the damage.