Recommended Support Buff Set 4 (BaBS)
Recommended Support Buff Set 4 (BaBS V2.12.20)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Support Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | SBS1 | SBS2 | SBS3 | SBS4 | SBS5 | SBS6
This Buff Set is situated towards helping out survivors that are at a lower level than you. These players are often left behind with little to no help and will die without any assistance from the other survivors should they get pinned down.
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
** Indicates that the buff is a third option to the first buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
- Indicates that the Buff is required in order to level up any class from class level 4 to class level 5.
Helpful Survivor COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife+
- (SURV) Goggles+ / |E| Dying Berserk+*
- (SURV) |E| Love is in the air+
- (SURV) Tenacity+ / |V| War Wounds*
- (SURV) |V| Protective Bag+ / Steadfast Aim+*
- (SURV) |E| Bodyguard+
- (SURV) |V| Enraging Waves+ / |E| Displacement*
- (SURV) |E| Courage+ / |C| Battle Cry*
- (SURV) Adrenaline Area Booster+ / Mobility Master+*
- (SURV) Health Dispenser+
- (SURV) |C| Discharger+ / |V| Bird Whistle* / |E| Repulsion Wall**
- (SURV) Trailing Haste / |Q| Prowess-*
- (SURV) Survival Payment+ / |E| Non-Aggression Pact+*
- (SURV) Peanut Blessing / |E| Sacrifice*
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+
- (SURV) |E| Charger Pet / |E| Cupid's Arrow*
Goggles Binded Codes:
- 1st: 730-gtonq8-jlp21g-lmc9fa-i740y5-hso8kq-o754 (Primary) (Helpful Tactician)
- |Q| Prowess: 724-jlp21g-lmc9fa-i740xg-hso8kq-o754 (Primary) (Helpful Tactician)
- 2nd: 71e-llr5dw-lmc9ed-i75fvh-m7sixu-p8y8 (Team Support) (Second Choices: 4., 5., 9., 13., 14. and 16.) (Third Choice: 11.)
- |Q| Prowess: 72e-gtonq8-llr5dw-lmc9ed-i75fus-m7sixu-p8y8 (Team Support) (Second Choices: 4., 5., 9., 13., 14. and 16.) (Third Choice: 11.)
- 3rd: 72o-gtonq8-jlpp6s-n7ie0m-i73965-hso8kq-o754 (Helpful Support) (Second Choices: 5., 7., 8. and 11.)
- |Q| Prowess: 72q-gtonq8-jlpp6s-n7ie0m-i7395g-hso8kq-o754 (Helpful Support) (Second Choices: 5., 7., 8. and 11.)
Goggles Buff not Binded Codes:
- 1st: 731-gtiw60-jlp21g-lmc9fa-i740y5-hso8kq-o754 (Primary) (Helpful Tactician)
- |Q| Prowess: 733-gtiw60-jlp21g-lmc9fa-i740xg-hso8kq-o754 (Primary) (Helpful Tactician)
- 2nd: 72d-gtiw60-llr5dw-lmc9ed-i75fvh-m7sixu-p8y8 (Team Support) (Second Choices: 4., 5., 9., 13., 14. and 16.) (Third Choice: 11.)
- |Q| Prowess: 72f-gtiw60-llr5dw-lmc9ed-i75fus-m7sixu-p8y8 (Team Support) (Second Choices: 4., 5., 9., 13., 14. and 16.) (Third Choice: 11.)
- 3rd: 72p-gtiw60-jlpp6s-n7ie0m-i73965-hso8kq-o754 (Helpful Support) (Second Choices: 5., 7., 8. and 11.)
- |Q| Prowess: 72r-gtiw60-jlpp6s-n7ie0m-i7395g-hso8kq-o754 (Helpful Support) (Second Choices: 5., 7., 8. and 11.)
Buff Enhancements Used:
- Throwing Knives: Hold USE and shove to throw a knife, dealing 750 damage/stagger to SI or 500 damage/5s bleed (100 dmg/s) to Tanks. Won't use normal knives. Max count equals Knife count + 1. <✖ VS, Knives reclaimable on miss/from target's dead body or return after 20s> (Knife)
- Gas Mask: Take only 1 gas based damage while the Gas Mask absorbs the rest. The mask absorbs 1000 damage (500 in VS) before breaking. Recharges in 3 minutes after breaking. Smoker smoke won't shroud vision while the gas mask is active. (Goggles)
- |E| Out With A Bang: Upon death, deal 1,500 explosive damage to nearby infected. -250 reduced damage for each activation, 500 minimum. Medkit use resets damage. (|E| Dying Berserk)
- Destiny Bond: If both you and your favourite are dead, being resurrected in any way also resurrects your favourite with half health. <Cannot chain this effect> (|E| Love is in the air)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- Sleeping Bag: When Protective Bag is activated, heal for 2.5% (10% in VS) max HP per second. (|V| Protective Bag)
- |E| Steadfast Sprint: Common Infected attacking you no longer cripple your move speed or ability to jump. (Steadfast Aim)
- |E| Safekeeper: If bodyguard target is affected with a status effect over 1 second, shoving them transfers the status to you, giving 1 bounty (2 for mutation) each time. <30 second cooldown, some statuses cannot be transferred, transferred statuses cannot be blocked> (|E| Bodyguard)
- |E| Focused Enrage: Choose one tank to aggro instantly for 8 seconds, putting Enraging Waves on cooldown when used. (|V| Enraging Waves)
- Inner Courage: If you are revived (excluding hanging revives) you gain Courage effects for 15 seconds. <Effects start partially decayed> (|E| Courage)
- |E| Adrenaline Accelerator: -25% reduced slow effects of affected survivors and causes slow effects to instantly start decaying when the buff is activated. (Adrenaline Area Booster)
- Momentum Blast: Gives dash 2 charges and enables ground slamming by pressing crouch after double jumping. Upon dashing or landing after a ground slam, infected in 200 units take 150 blast damage. <15 second cooldown for ground slam blast, fall damage below 250 ignored on ground slam> (Mobility Master)
- Multi Dispenser: Gives 11 seconds duration, for 3 (2 in VS) uses per map. (Health Dispenser)
- Frostcharger: Each tick slows infected hit by 3% (doubled on non-tanks). On the final tick, all infected in range become frozen for 1 second, bypassing debilitate cooldowns. (|C| Discharger)
- Accelerated Payment: Survival Payment is now given every 90 seconds. (Survival Payment)
- Posthumous Pact: You can activate the pact while dead. If activated, -5 seconds reduced duration. (|E| Non-Aggression Pact)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy any item if you have at least 50% of the required bounty cost, putting you into negative bounty. <Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category> (Hunting Reward)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
- If you prefer to be able to receive full heals with your first aid kit over reduced heals, you can swap out the Tenacity Buff for the |V| War Wounds Buff.
- If you prefer to have an easier time saving the survivors without needing to use buffs to draw the infected's attention to you, you can swap out the |V| Protective Bag Buff for the Steadfast Aim Buff.
- If you want to get a survivor to safety faster in exchange for not needing to use buffs to draw the infected's attention to you, you can swap out the |V| Enraging Waves Buff for the |E| Displacement Buff.
- If you prefer to help out the survivors during a tank fight by boosting their fire rate/melee swing speed over giving benefits to survivors you revive, you can swap out the |E| Courage Buff for the |C| Battle Cry Buff.
- If you want to be able to rush over to your teammates should they be in need of help with survival over helping survivors with their movement speed, you can swap out the Adrenaline Area Booster Buff for the Mobility Master Buff.
- If you prefer to have a better AOE attacking buff that deals more true damage and can help survivors faster over a buff that can potentially help survivors, you can swap out the |C| Discharger Buff for the |V| Bird Whistle Buff. If you want to instead help the survivors escape from the infected with a wall holding them off, you can swap out either buff for the |E| Repulsion Wall Buff.
- If you're levelling up any class from class level 4 to class level 5, the Trailing Haste Buff would be the best to replace since removing it from your buff set gives the least amount of impact on being able to help out survivors overall, you can swap it out for the |Q| Prowess Buff.
- If you prefer to stop the survivors from dying over gaining bounty while alive to help the survivors later on, you can swap out the Survival Payment Buff for the |E| Non-Aggression Pact Buff.
- If you prefer not to use buffs giving you extra bounty through moustachio bless and or you want a way to keep survivors alive at the cost of your live, you can swap out the Peanut Blessing Buff for the |E| Sacrifice Buff.
- If you want to be able to have any friendly infected assist you rather than a pet charger, you can swap out the |E| Charger Pet Buff for the |E| Cupid's Arrow Buff.
Weapons/Configs used in this buff set: <top>
- Any Primary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config: (Rifles) / (SMGS): +25%/-25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config: (AK47 Rifle): +10%/-10% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Shotguns): +25%/-25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Hunting Rifle): +25%/-25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Military Sniper Rifle): +10%/-10% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (AWP): +0%/-0% || +20%/-20%
Recommended Weapon Config (Scout): +25%/-25% || +20%/-20%
- Any Secondary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config (All Pistols): +25%/-25% || +20%/-20%
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |E| Dying Berserk: On taking lethal damage, become live for 6 seconds where you ignore defenses/immunities, status/CC effects. won't use ammo or gain fatigue. Taunt all tanks but halve buff attack bonuses. -0.5s reduced time for each activation, min 3s. Medkit use resets time. Performing use actions won't end Dying Berserk. <Immunity pierce negates attack bonuses> <No ammo save with custom weapons> <✖ VS>
- |E| Love is in the air: Allows you to select a teammate, making them your favourite in the !buy menu. Chosen teammate gains up to +25% defense and you take up to 10% base damage they take within 500 units. If in 250 units, when your favourite gains HP, you heal 25% of their heal. <Favourite cannot be changed once set and lasts the whole round> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_favorite)
- Tenacity: Grants +150 max HP per level above 200, max 5,000, but you die when HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP once each per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <Increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Reduces your maximum defense by 20%> <✖ VS>
- |V| War Wounds: After being revived from an incapacitation only caused by infected, gain +7 HP per level above 201 additional maximum HP for the rest of the round. You also regain HP equal to this when revived. <Hanging revives don't count> <Max gain per revive: 200 HP, Overall: 2,000HP> <✖ VS>
- |V| Protective Bag: Activates a protective bag to surround you putting you on stasis for 15s (3s on VS), where you can't attack or receive any damage. You can leave the bag early. <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Must be on the ground to activate> (Command: sm_protectbag)
- Steadfast Aim: On CI attacking you, they no longer jostle your aim and gain +10% defense against them. <✖ VS>
- |E| Bodyguard: You can choose a survivor to protect. If they die within 500 units, you die instead. The chosen survivor heals equal to your current HP, loses tank aggro and clears all bad statuses. While dead, you gain +1 bounty every time they earn bounty. A survivor can only have 1 bodyguard but bodyguards can't have one. <Target can't be changed until they are not valid> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_bodyguard)
- |V| Enraging Waves: Allows you to use a frequency device. When activated all tanks not already taunted will immediately reset their aggro and focus you for 8 seconds or until the device is deactivated. <Cooldown: 3 minutes> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_enrage)
- |E| Displacement: On use, target anyone in 1250 units and hold USE to swap places. Surv. swap needs <50% HP, down or pinned. Swap takes 2.5s and gives both 5s M. Bless. Tank swap deals 100*(tier+1) non-lethal damage to you, force stuns it for 1.5s. <No Swap Surv./Tank if dying or after another swap for 1/2 min> <When choosing target, hold ATTACK/SHOVE for only allies/Tanks> <✖ VS, 3 min cooldown, you+target must be grounded> (Command: sm_displace)
- |E| Courage: After reviving a teammate (hanging revives don't count), they take -50% less damage (including true damage), and gain +25% movement speed. The bonuses decay over 25 seconds. <✖ VS>
- |C| Battle Cry: After shouting an intense battle cry, you and other nearby teammates gain increased fire rate and swing speed equal to the number of nearby teammates for 20 seconds. The cooldown is shared between all survivors. <Cooldown: 3 minutes + 3 seconds for each teammate nearby> <Radius: 275 units> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_battlecry)
- Adrenaline Area Booster: You can shove the ground to consume your Adrenaline, giving all survivors in 300 units +10% movement speed bonus, +3 HP/s regen for 15 seconds and 5 seconds of Adrenaline. <Effect cannot be renewed until it wears off> <15 second cooldown> <Press RELOAD with adrenaline in hand to get cooldown time>
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump by pressing jump again in midair or double tap a direction to quickly dash in that direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing, cannot jump for 0.5 seconds on dash start> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- Health Dispenser: Allows you to deploy a device on the floor that heals nearby survivors for 20HP + 0.5% Max HP, clears 2% of slows and 2 corrosion stacks every half second. It also cures most bad status effects and triggers Moustachio Bless for 5 seconds when deployed. <Hold medkit and shove floor while crouching to activate> <Lasts 14 seconds> <Versus: 8HP/half second, 1s of Moustachio Bless, does not clear bad statuses> <Once per round>
- |C| Discharger: While crouching, shoving the floor with a defib deploys a device that deals a mix of fire and shock damage, burning and stunning nearby infected. On the last tick, it resurrects back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Tank can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Damage: 300 every 0.8 seconds for 8 seconds (3000 on last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- |V| Bird Whistle: Use a bird whistle to call crows to attack. Infected within 600 units take damage every second for 5 seconds equal to: - Common and Special: 1,000 HP - Tanks 1: 1% max health, Tier 2+: 0.4% max health (max 1,250) <Only one whistle can be active at the same time> <Activate in !buy menu, 5 minute cooldown, requires 500 unit headroom> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_bwhistle)
- |E| Repulsion Wall: While still, press WALK + USE to deploy a Repulsion Wall in front of you. It has 1,000 HP and loses 5/10/30 HP when regular/ unique Commons/Specials are repelled by touching it. The wall passively loses 20 HP per second. Survivors can freely shoot, throw and move through it. <Can't place wall close to another, max 3 walls at once> <Cooldown: 3 minutes> <✖ VS>
- Trailing Haste: If behind average survivor map progression, gain +10% move speed. If no visible allies within 400 units, gain another +10% move speed. In finales, when rescue has arrived you resist non-status slow effects. <Falling behind aspect has no effect in Survival, VS, or if only survivor alive>
- |Q| Prowess: Allows you to level any class at class level 4 to class level 5. Gives +50% increased class experience from class actions. <Cannot be binded> <✖ VS>
- Survival Payment: After the round begins, +1 bounty earned every 2 minutes. <Bounty not awarded if inside saferoom>
- |E| Non-Aggression Pact: If 50%+ of survivors are dead, You can use the Non-Aggression Pact. For 20 seconds Survivors/Tanks become damage immune with tanks below 50% HP regaining 0.1% max HP/s. All infected cannot move, act or attack. Specials will release their victims. <No effect if a Tank is Desperate/Guarded or to actions that directly kill> <Once per round between all survivors> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_pact)
- Peanut Blessing: While under Moustachio Bless, +1 stack of Peanut Blessing gained for each bounty earning action. Additional bounty gained is equal to the number of stacks, up to a max of 3 stacks, which resets after reaching it.
- |E| Sacrifice: When activated, sacrifice yourself and become undefibbable. You revive all dead survivors within 500 units with 33% max HP as bonus HP and 5 seconds of Moustachio Bless. <Activate from !buy menu, press attack to confirm, or shove to cancel> <Cannot use if pinned by infected or incapacitated> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_sacrifice)
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
- |E| Charger Pet: Allows you to spawn a charger pet that has 1,000HP, deals 250HP damage to enemy infected and only one life. It can be recalled and respawned at will if the charger pet did not die. <Spawnable in the !buy menu> <If the pet is lost within 3 seconds, it can be respawned> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_pet)
- |E| Cupid's Arrow: Shooting a Special Infected with the AWP / Scout snipers while holding the WALK key makes it fall in love with you, attacking other infected and protect you. - On special infected: lasts 90 seconds, only killable by you. - On tanks: lasts 7 seconds, anyone can damage it. <Cooldown: 3 minutes> <A single infected can only be affected by one arrow in its lifetime> <Maximum 2 non-Tank pets alive at once> <✖ VS>
Tips for effectively using this buff set:
- If there are survivors behind most of the survivors that are ahead of them, consider going back and helping them out. Not only will you be able to help them should they be in need of assistance but they can also help you to survive when you're in need of assistance as well.