Recommended Support Buff Set 3 (BaBS)
Recommended Support Buff Set 3 (BaBS V2.12.20)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Support Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | SBS1 | SBS2 | SBS3 | SBS4 | SBS5 | SBS6
This Buff Set is situated towards being able to free yourself from any pinning Special Infected in a number of ways.
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
** Indicates that the buff is a third option to the first buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
- Indicates that the Buff is required in order to level up any class from class level 4 to class level 5.
Unstoppable COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife+
- (SURV) Goggles+ / |E| Dying Berserk+*
- (SURV) Deflection Suit+ / |E| Cupid's Arrow* / |Q| Prowess-**
- (SURV) |E| Enhanced Anger Ignition+ / Immolation+*
- (SURV) Tenacity+ / |V| War Wounds*
- (SURV) |E| Super Moustachio Bless+
- (SURV) Unstoppable+
- (SURV) |V| Protective Bag+ / |E| Berserk+*
- (SURV) |E| Free Spirit+
- (SURV) |V| Bird Whistle / |C| Discharger+* / |E| Repulsion Wall**
- (SURV) |E| Hidden Strength+ / |E| Non-Aggression Pact+*
- (SURV) Knife Bag+
- (SURV) |E| Knife Recycle+
- (SURV) |E| Duelist
- (SURV) |E| Charger Pet / Avenger+*
- (SURV) |V| Assassin Drone+ / |E| Helping Drone+*
Goggles Binded Codes:
- 1st: 72q-gtonuf-jjubxh-l4gxoz-li6e6u-iq5jsx-rlts (Primary) (Main SI Protection)
- |Q| Prowess: 72p-gtontw-jjubxh-l4gxoz-li6e6u-iq5jsx-rlts (Primary) (Main SI Protection)
- 2nd: 72q-gtonqa-js8zrh-l4gxoz-n6wlw6-iq5jsx-rgfc (Infected Stopper) (Second Choices: 3., 4., 5. and 16.) (Third Choice: 10.)
- |Q| Prowess: 72l-gtontw-js8zrh-l4gxoz-n6wlw6-iq5jsx-rgfc (Infected Stopper) (Second Choices: 4., 5. and 16.) (Third Choice: 10.)
- 3rd: 71z-js6eed-l4ewe3-m3mgxy-iq5jty-rlts (Pin Stopper) (Second Choices: 4., 8., 10., 11. and 15.)
- |Q| Prowess: 72u-gtontw-js6eed-l4ewe3-m3mgxy-iq5jty-rlts (Pin Stopper) (Second Choices: 4., 8., 10., 11. and 15.)
Goggles Buff not Binded Codes:
- 1st: 72r-gtiwa7-jjubxh-l4gxoz-li6e6u-iq5jsx-rlts (Primary) (Main SI Protection)
- |Q| Prowess: 72q-gtiw9o-jjubxh-l4gxoz-li6e6u-iq5jsx-rlts (Primary) (Main SI Protection)
- 2nd: 72r-gtiw62-js8zrh-l4gxoz-n6wlw6-iq5jsx-rgfc (Infected Stopper) (Second Choices: 3., 4., 5. and 16.) (Third Choice: 10.)
- |Q| Prowess: 72m-gtiw9o-js8zrh-l4gxoz-n6wlw6-iq5jsx-rgfc (Infected Stopper) (Second Choices: 4., 5. and 16.) (Third Choice: 10.)
- 3rd: 72w-gtiwa7-js6eed-l4ewe3-m3mgxy-iq5jty-rlts (Pin Stopper) (Second Choices: 4., 8., 10., 11. and 15.)
- |Q| Prowess: 72v-gtiw9o-js6eed-l4ewe3-m3mgxy-iq5jty-rlts (Pin Stopper) (Second Choices: 4., 8., 10., 11. and 15.)
Buff Enhancements Used:
- Throwing Knives: Hold USE and shove to throw a knife, dealing 750 damage/stagger to SI or 500 damage/5s bleed (100 dmg/s) to Tanks. Won't use normal knives. Max count equals Knife count + 1. <✖ VS, Knives reclaimable on miss/from target's dead body or return after 20s> (Knife)
- Gas Mask: Take only 1 gas based damage while the Gas Mask absorbs the rest. The mask absorbs 1000 damage (500 in VS) before breaking. Recharges in 3 minutes after breaking. Smoker smoke won't shroud vision while the gas mask is active. (Goggles)
- |E| Out With A Bang: Upon death, deal 1,500 explosive damage to nearby infected. -250 reduced damage for each activation, 500 minimum. Medkit use resets damage. (|E| Dying Berserk)
- Barbed Wire: You passively deal 25 damage per second to all infected inside 75 units. (Deflection Suit)
- Furious Ignition: Increases chance to activate to 3%. <Also works on Enhanced Anger Ignition> (|E| Enhanced Anger Ignition)
- Burning Soul: -0.5%/0.5s slow effect decay while immolation is active, +3 increased damage per tick. (Immolation)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- Moustachio Grace: Using Pain Pills/Adrenaline grants 3 seconds of Moustachio Bless. Using a Defibrillator grants 6 seconds of Moustachio Bless. (|E| Super Moustachio Bless)
- Unyielding: Unstoppable now has a chance to block tank punch stuns for 2 seconds. <Chance to activate is 50% of Unstoppable chance> (Unstoppable)
- Restorative Bag: When Protective Bag is activated, heal 2% missing HP/s (8% max HP in VS).
(|V| Protective Bag)
- Juggernaut: Duration reduced to 20 seconds. While Berserk is active, resist stuns, paralysis, slows, freezing, staggers, fling, aim punch, knockdowns, fear and Special Infected Pins. 4 minute cooldown. (|E| Berserk)
- |E| Wild Spirit: After being pinned for 5 seconds, deal 1% + 0.5% Max HP per second damage to pinner, Max: 7.5% or 200 damage. Damage/Damage Cap increased by 30% with melee weapon. (|E| Free Spirit)
- Frostcharger: Each tick slows infected hit by 3% (doubled on non-tanks). On the final tick, all infected in range become frozen for 1 second, bypassing debilitate cooldowns. (|C| Discharger)
- Inner Might: When used, gain full CC immunity, status immunity and 60% damage resistance (including true damage) for 20 seconds. Damage resistance decays over time. (|E| Hidden Strength)
- Posthumous Pact: You can activate the pact while dead. If activated, -5 seconds reduced duration. (|E| Non-Aggression Pact)
- Disposable Knife: Can buy a Disposable Knife for 20 bounty in Miscellaneous section. Used first and cannot benefit from other Knife effects. <Can only carry 1 Disposable Knife but can rebuy after use> (Knife Bag)
- |E| Eco Knife: Your first knife usage against Hunters, Chargers and Jockeys each will not consume the knife. <✖ VS, Knifes used this way do not trigger Electric knife> (|E| Knife Recycle)
- Respite: Reduces claw damage from current revenge targets by number of kills they've made times 5. Blocks Tank punch/rock stuns and SI Pin/Flings for 4s/8s from revenge targets. <Damage cannot be reduced below 1, decays over 4 seconds> (Avenger)
- Medic Assassin: Assassin Drone shot has a chance to heal for 80HP. Chance is equal to 3% of damage dealt. (|V| Assassin Drone)
- Medic Drone: Drone shot has 3% chance to heal for 80HP. (|E| Helping Drone)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
- If you want to have SI pets stopping infected from hitting you rather than reflecting the damage back at them, you can swap out the Deflection Suit Buff for the |E| Cupid's Arrow Buff. If you instead prefer to level up any class at class level 4 to class level 5, you can swap out either buff for the |Q| Prowess Buff.
- If you prefer to ignite the infected with a buff rather than by chance to save yourself from possible pins, you can swap out the |E| Enhanced Anger Ignition Buff for the Immolation Buff.
- If you prefer to be able to receive full heals with your first aid kit over reduced heals, you can swap out the Tenacity Buff for the |V| War Wounds Buff.
- If you prefer to be able to protect yourself from SI pins using |E| Berserk Buff rather than with the |V| Protective Bag Buff, you can swap the buffs.
- if you want to have a buff that can ignite/stun infected nearby rather than dealing more true damage to them, you can swap out the |V| Bird Whistle Buff for the |C| Discharger Buff. If you want to instead be able to stop the infected from trying to get you easily and hold them back a bit, you can swap out either buff for the |E| Repulsion Wall Buff.
- If you prefer to have a buff to prevent all alive survivors from getting pinned over preventing yourself from getting pinned when you resurrect yourself, you can swap out the |E| Hidden Strength Buff for the |E| Non-Aggression Pact Buff.
- If you want to be able to stop crowd control from revenge targets over having a charger pet help you against the infected, you can swap out the |E| Charger Pet Buff for the Avenger Buff.
- If you prefer to have a faster firing drone that also gives support against CI rather than a more damaging drone that only supports against SI and tanks, you can swap out the |V| Assassin Drone for the |E| Helping Drone.
Weapons/Configs used in this buff set: <top>
- Any Primary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config: (Rifles) / (SMGS): +25%/-25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config: (AK47 Rifle): +10%/-10% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Shotguns): +25%/-25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Hunting Rifle): +25%/-25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Military Sniper Rifle): +10%/-10% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (AWP): +0%/-0% || +20%/-20%
Recommended Weapon Config (Scout): +25%/-25% || +20%/-20%
- Any Secondary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config (All Pistols): +25%/-25% || +20%/-20%
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |E| Dying Berserk: On taking lethal damage, become live for 6 seconds where you ignore defenses/immunities, status/CC effects. won't use ammo or gain fatigue. Taunt all tanks but halve buff attack bonuses. -0.5s reduced time for each activation, min 3s. Medkit use resets time. Performing use actions won't end Dying Berserk. <Immunity pierce negates attack bonuses> <No ammo save with custom weapons> <✖ VS>
- Deflection Suit: Reflect 50% of melee damage taken against infected. Against Witches and Tanks, reflect 25% of melee damage taken. <Damage returned won't generate Tank aggro> <✖ VS>
- |E| Cupid's Arrow: Shooting a Special Infected with the AWP / Scout snipers while holding the WALK key makes it fall in love with you, attacking other infected and protect you. - On special infected: lasts 90 seconds, only killable by you. - On tanks: lasts 7 seconds, anyone can damage it. <Cooldown: 3 minutes> <A single infected can only be affected by one arrow in its lifetime> <Maximum 2 non-Tank pets alive at once> <✖ VS>
- |Q| Prowess: Allows you to level any class at class level 4 to class level 5. Gives +50% increased class experience from class actions. <Cannot be binded> <✖ VS>
- |E| Enhanced Anger Ignition: Upon being hit by Common Infected, gain a 1% chance to ignite everything around you. Also gain a 1% chance to ignite Specials/Tanks on hit. After either effect activates, the survivor/infected affected emits 3 fireball bursts each second for 200 burn damage. 20 second cooldown. <Incompatible with Anger Ignition> <No effect on Tier 2 or higher Tanks> <✖ VS>
- Immolation: Pressing the ZOOM key consumes molotov in hand, igniting yourself. Gain +20% slow reduction and any infected nearby will catch fire. While active, take 5 damage / 0.5 seconds. <Duration: 25 seconds> <Cooldown: 25 seconds> <✖ VS>
- Tenacity: Grants +150 max HP per level above 200, max 5,000, but you die when HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP once each per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <Increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Reduces your maximum defense by 20%> <✖ VS>
- |V| War Wounds: After being revived from an incapacitation only caused by infected, gain +7 HP per level above 201 additional maximum HP for the rest of the round. You also regain HP equal to this when revived. <Hanging revives don't count> <Max gain per revive: 200 HP, Overall: 2,000HP> <✖ VS>
- |E| Super Moustachio Bless: While Moustachio Bless is active, become immune to staggers, slows, special infected pins, tank punches stuns and tank rock knockdowns. <Complete tank punch resist if performing action> <✖ VS>
- Unstoppable: Gives you the ability to block Special Infected pins, staggers and tank rock stuns. Chance is equal to current HP % + 10%. Minus -10% chance for each SI nearby above 3. Minus -20% chance for each Uber SI nearby. <Does not work if incapacitated or rushing> <Doesn't block status effects, tank punches or boomer slaps> <✖ VS>
- |V| Protective Bag: Activates a protective bag to surround you putting you on stasis for 15s (3s on VS), where you can't attack or receive any damage. You can leave the bag early. <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Must be on the ground to activate> (Command: sm_protectbag)
- |E| Berserk: When active, ignore defenses and immunities for 30 seconds. <Activate in !buy menu> <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Immunity pierce negates attack bonuses> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_berserk)
- |E| Free Spirit: After being trapped by special infected for 10 seconds, you'llattempt to break free every 3 seconds with a 50% chance, decaying by 20% with every failed attempt. When freed from pins, you ignore statuses and the chance resets. <✖ VS>
- |V| Bird Whistle: Use a bird whistle to call crows to attack. Infected within 600 units take damage every second for 5 seconds equal to: - Common and Special: 1,000 HP - Tanks 1: 1% max health, Tier 2+: 0.4% max health (max 1,250) <Only one whistle can be active at the same time> <Activate in !buy menu, 5 minute cooldown, requires 500 unit headroom> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_bwhistle)
- |C| Discharger: While crouching, shoving the floor with a defib deploys a device that deals a mix of fire and shock damage, burning and stunning nearby infected. On the last tick, it resurrects back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Tank can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Damage: 300 every 0.8 seconds for 8 seconds (3000 on last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- |E| Repulsion Wall: While still, press WALK + USE to deploy a Repulsion Wall in front of you. It has 1,000 HP and loses 5/10/30 HP when regular/ unique Commons/Specials are repelled by touching it. The wall passively loses 20 HP per second. Survivors can freely shoot, throw and move through it. <Can't place wall close to another, max 3 walls at once> <Cooldown: 3 minutes> <✖ VS>
- |E| Hidden Strength: If 6 or fewer survivors are alive, you can use the !buy menu to resurrect yourself if your body wasn't destroyed or haven't died for over 3 minutes. You'll be revived with -75% reduced max HP and move -30% slower. Both decay over 2 minutes. You'll gain 20 seconds of immunity to Special Infected pins. <Once per round> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_hiddenstr)
- |E| Non-Aggression Pact: If 50%+ of survivors are dead, You can use the Non-Aggression Pact. For 20 seconds Survivors/Tanks become damage immune with tanks below 50% HP regaining 0.1% max HP/s. All infected cannot move, act or attack. Specials will release their victims. <No effect if a Tank is Desperate/Guarded or to actions that directly kill> <Once per round between all survivors> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_pact)
- Knife Bag: You can carry an additional knife. Upon reaching Level 201, gain an additional knife. <Requires Knife Buff> <✖ VS>
- |E| Knife Recycle: You can keep knifes used against smokers. <Requires Knife Buff> <Works only once in versus>
- |E| Duelist: While facing special infected with any melee weapon in hand, they cannot trap you. <Must be in 750 range against Smokers> <✖ VS>
- |E| Charger Pet: Allows you to spawn a charger pet that has 1,000HP, deals 250HP damage to enemy infected and only one life. It can be recalled and respawned at will if the charger pet did not die. <Spawnable in the !buy menu> <If the pet is lost within 3 seconds, it can be respawned> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_pet)
- Avenger: On any infected kill on a survivor, deal +200% increased damage and resist death from the revenge target for 8 seconds. The bonus damage scales down overtime. Current revenge target cannot become it again for 8 seconds. <You can have more than one revenge target> <✖ VS>
- |V| Assassin Drone: Allows you to summon a assassin drone that shoots at special infected and tanks only, dealing 300 damage every 4 seconds on each shot. Each consecutive shot on the same target deals +300 additional damage (Max: 900HP). Upon reaching maximum damage, damage resets to 300HP. <Incompatible with other drones> <✖ VS>
- |E| Helping Drone: Allows you to summon a helping drone that shoots at nearby infected, deals 80 damage every 0.8 seconds. The drone shoots both common and special infected. It prioritizes special infected that are not pinning you down. <✖ VS> <Incompatible with other drones>
Tips for effectively using this buff set:
- You have many buffs to use at your disposal to free yourself if trapped by Special Infected. Don't be afraid to use one or more buffs in combination should you feel that you are in danger and or cannot be freed easily by other nearby survivors.