Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.
Recommended Support Buff Set 5 (BaBS)
Recommended Support Buff Set 5 (BaBS V2.12.21)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Support Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | SBS1 | SBS2 | SBS3 | SBS4 | SBS5 | SBS6
This Buff Set is situated towards increasing the speed of actions for you and all survivors around you. This can be useful for getting to other places more quickly or for quickly getting out of danger when any infected do attack.
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
- Indicates that the Buff is required in order to level up any class from class level 4 to class level 5.
Quick Helper COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife+
- (SURV) Goggles+ / |E| Dying Berserk+*
- (SURV) |E| Slow Resistance+
- (SURV) Tenacity+
- (SURV) Unstoppable+
- (SURV) Hyperactive+ / |E| Tank Party Crasher*
- (SURV) Immolation+ / Steadfast Aim+*
- (SURV) Tactical Reload+ / Compressed Shell+*
- (SURV) |E| Courage+
- (SURV) |E| Berserk+ / |E| Super Moustachio Bless+*
- (SURV) Adrenaline Area Booster+ / Mobility Master+*
- (SURV) |C| Battle Cry / |E| Hidden Strength+*
- (SURV) Auto Pistol Modulator / |Q| Prowess-*
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run+
- (SURV) Trailing Haste / Strength Burst+*
- (SURV) Finale Dominator+
Goggles Binded Codes:
- 1st: 72j-gtonoy-jlolmv-js8ivt-jwfmpt-lzulwt-n4k8 (Primary) (Offensive Helper)
- |Q| Prowess: 72o-gtonoy-jlolmv-js8ivt-jwfmpt-lmr2lp-n4k8 (Primary) (Offensive Helper)
- 2nd: 728-gtonoy-jlolqt-lyqnmh-jo2urt-lzulsw-n4k8 (Defensive Helper) (All Second Choices)
- |Q| Prowess: 72d-gtonoy-jlolqt-lyqnmh-jo2urt-lmr2hs-n4k8 (Defensive Helper) (All Second Choices)
Goggles Buff not Binded Codes:
- 1st: 72k-gtiw4q-jlolmv-js8ivt-jwfmpt-lzulwt-n4k8 (Primary) (Offensive Helper)
- |Q| Prowess: 72p-gtiw4q-jlolmv-js8ivt-jwfmpt-lmr2lp-n4k8 (Primary) (Offensive Helper)
- 2nd: 729-gtiw4q-jlolqt-lyqnmh-jo2urt-lzulsw-n4k8 (Defensive Helper) (All Second Choices)
- |Q| Prowess: 72e-gtiw4q-jlolqt-lyqnmh-jo2urt-lmr2hs-n4k8 (Defensive Helper) (All Second Choices)
Buff Enhancements Used:
- Throwing Knives: Hold USE and shove to throw a knife, dealing 750 damage/stagger to SI or 500 damage/5s bleed (100 dmg/s) to Tanks. Won't use normal knives. Max count equals Knife count + 1. <✖ VS, Knives reclaimable on miss/from target's dead body or return after 20s> (Knife)
- Gas Mask: Take only 1 gas based damage while the Gas Mask absorbs the rest. The mask absorbs 1000 damage (500 in VS) before breaking. Recharges in 3 minutes after breaking. Smoker smoke won't shroud vision while the gas mask is active. (Goggles)
- |E| Out With A Bang: Upon death, deal 1,500 explosive damage to nearby infected. -250 reduced damage for each activation, 500 minimum. Medkit use resets damage. (|E| Dying Berserk)
- |E| Slow Repellent: Once a stun/freeze/paralyze effect ends, become immune to slow effects for 10 seconds (5 seconds for tanks). (|E| Slow Resistance)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- Unyielding: Unstoppable now has a chance to block tank punch stuns for 2 seconds. <Chance to activate is 50% of Unstoppable chance> (Unstoppable)
- Overcharge Legs: While Hyperactive is active, 1/3 move speed penalty from slows. While Hyperactive is on cooldown, halved move speed penalty from slows. (Hyperactive)
- Burning Soul: -0.5%/0.5s slow effect decay while immolation is active, +3 increased damage per tick. (Immolation)
- |E| Steadfast Sprint: Common Infected attacking you no longer cripple your move speed or ability to jump. (Steadfast Aim)
- Lightning Hands: Once every 30 seconds, gain double bonus reload speed. (Tactical Reload)
- Adaptive Shell: Reloading early will grant +1.5% reload speed per shell currently loaded. (Compressed Shell)
- Inner Courage: If you are revived (excluding hanging revives) you gain Courage effects for 15 seconds. <Effects start partially decayed> (|E| Courage)
- Juggernaut: Duration reduced to 20 seconds. While Berserk is active, resist stuns, paralysis, slows, freezing, staggers, fling, aim punch, knockdowns, fear and Special Infected Pins. 4 minute cooldown. (|E| Berserk)
- Moustachio Grace: Using Pain Pills/Adrenaline grants 3 seconds of Moustachio Bless. Using a Defibrillator grants 6 seconds of Moustachio Bless. (|E| Super Moustachio Bless)
- |E| Adrenaline Accelerator: -25% reduced slow effects of affected survivors and causes slow effects to instantly start decaying when the buff is activated. (Adrenaline Area Booster)
- Momentum Blast: Gives dash 2 charges and enables ground slamming by pressing crouch after double jumping. Upon dashing or landing after a ground slam, infected in 200 units take 150 blast damage. <15 second cooldown for ground slam blast, fall damage below 250 ignored on ground slam> (Mobility Master)
- Inner Might: When used, gain full CC immunity, status immunity and 60% damage resistance (including true damage) for 20 seconds. Damage resistance decays over time. (|E| Hidden Strength)
- Stress Induced Adrenaline: In survival, tank spawns give 20 seconds of Adrenaline. While Adrenaline is active, +10% reload and deploy speed. (Adrenaline Run)
- Hyper Burst: While Strength Burst is active, +5% increased move speed and fire rate, +10% increased reload and deploy speed. Ignore all slow effects for the duration. (Strength Burst)
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. On non-finale/survival maps, max stacks reduced to 10 and -5 seconds faster stack decay. (Finale Dominator)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
- If you know that you'll get more than 1 tank alive in a specific map and want more movement speed over Gaining movement speed by consuming pain pills/adrenaline, you can swap out the Hyperactive Buff for the |E| Tank Party Crasher Buff.
- If you want to have an easier time helping out survivors without getting crippled by common infected over killing infected quickly with fire while on the move, you can swap out the Immolation Buff for the Steadfast Aim Buff.
- If you prefer to be using shotguns and want a faster way to reload shotgun shells faster over having faster reload for other weapon types with minimum clip size, you can swap out the Tactical Reload Buff for the Compressed Shell Buff.
- If you prefer to have CC immunity with moustachio bless over CC immunity with having |E| Berserk Buff active, you can swap it out for |E| Super Moustachio Bless.
- If you want to be able to rush over to your teammates should they be in need of help with survival over helping survivors with their movement speed, you can swap out the Adrenaline Area Booster Buff for the Mobility Master Buff.
- If you prefer to have CC immunity when you resurrect yourself over giving survivors help with increased fire rate/melee swing speed, you can swap out the |C| Battle Cry Buff for the |E| Hidden Strength Buff.
- If you're levelling up any class from class level 4 to class level 5, the Auto Pistol Modulator Buff would be the best to replace since removing it from your buff set gives the least amount of impact on speed at helping others overall, you can swap it out for the |Q| Prowess Buff.
- If you want to be able to catch up faster to the survivors with a buff increasing more than just your movement speed once per round, you can swap out the Trailing Haste Buff for the Strength Burst Buff.
Weapons/Configs used in this buff set: <top>
- Any Primary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config: (Rifles) / (SMGS): +25%/-25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config: (AK47 Rifle): +10%/-10% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Shotguns): +25%/-25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Hunting Rifle): +25%/-25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Military Sniper Rifle): +10%/-10% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (AWP): +0%/-0% || +20%/-20%
Recommended Weapon Config (Scout): +25%/-25% || +20%/-20%
- Any Secondary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config (All Pistols): +25%/-25% || +20%/-20%
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |E| Dying Berserk: On taking lethal damage, become live for 6 seconds where you ignore defenses/immunities, status/CC effects. won't use ammo or gain fatigue. Taunt all tanks but halve buff attack bonuses. -0.5s reduced time for each activation, min 3s. Medkit use resets time. Performing use actions won't end Dying Berserk. <Immunity pierce negates attack bonuses> <No ammo save with custom weapons> <✖ VS>
- |E| Slow Resistance: -25% reduced maximum slow from Spitters, -33% decreased time before slows decay, -50% faster slow decay time.
- Tenacity: Grants +150 max HP per level above 200, max 5,000, but you die when HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP once each per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <Increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Reduces your maximum defense by 20%> <✖ VS>
- Unstoppable: Gives you the ability to block Special Infected pins, staggers and tank rock stuns. Chance is equal to current HP % + 10%. Minus -10% chance for each SI nearby above 3. Minus -20% chance for each Uber SI nearby. <Does not work if incapacitated or rushing> <Doesn't block status effects, tank punches or boomer slaps> <✖ VS>
- Hyperactive: On using pills/adrenaline shot, +10% increased swing and movement speed and melee fatigue cannot decrease/increase for 15 seconds. Hyperactive cannot be re-applied for 15 seconds after. <Press RELOAD with meds in hand to get cooldown time>
- |E| Tank Party Crasher: Gain +20% damage and +5% move speed for each tank above 1 currently alive. <✖ VS>
- Immolation: Pressing the ZOOM key consumes molotov in hand, igniting yourself. Gain +20% slow reduction and any infected nearby will catch fire. While active, take 5 damage / 0.5 seconds. <Duration: 25 seconds> <Cooldown: 25 seconds> <✖ VS>
- Steadfast Aim: On CI attacking you, they no longer jostle your aim and gain +10% defense against them. <✖ VS>
- Tactical Reload: If manually reloading with 1 or more bullets left, +10% increased reload speed. For AWP and Scout snipers, bonus is +15%. <Doesn't affect Shotguns or the Grenade Launcher>
- Compressed Shell: Can fully reload shotguns with just 1 shell. Disables reload speed upgrade and doubles reload time.
- |E| Courage: After reviving a teammate (hanging revives don't count), they take -50% less damage (including true damage), and gain +25% movement speed. The bonuses decay over 25 seconds. <✖ VS>
- |E| Berserk: When active, ignore defenses and immunities for 30 seconds. <Activate in !buy menu> <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Immunity pierce negates attack bonuses> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_berserk)
- |E| Super Moustachio Bless: While Moustachio Bless is active, become immune to staggers, slows, special infected pins, tank punches stuns and tank rock knockdowns. <Complete tank punch resist if performing action> <✖ VS>
- Adrenaline Area Booster: You can shove the ground to consume your Adrenaline, giving all survivors in 300 units +10% movement speed bonus, +3 HP/s regen for 15 seconds and 5 seconds of Adrenaline. <Effect cannot be renewed until it wears off> <15 second cooldown> <Press RELOAD with adrenaline in hand to get cooldown time>
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump by pressing jump again in midair or double tap a direction to quickly dash in that direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing, cannot jump for 0.5 seconds on dash start> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- |C| Battle Cry: After shouting an intense battle cry, you and other nearby teammates gain increased fire rate and swing speed equal to the number of nearby teammates for 20 seconds. The cooldown is shared between all survivors. <Cooldown: 3 minutes + 3 seconds for each teammate nearby> <Radius: 275 units> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_battlecry)
- |E| Hidden Strength: If 6 or fewer survivors are alive, you can use the !buy menu to resurrect yourself if your body wasn't destroyed or haven't died for over 3 minutes. You'll be revived with -75% reduced max HP and move -30% slower. Both decay over 2 minutes. You'll gain 20 seconds of immunity to Special Infected pins. <Once per round> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_hiddenstr)
- Auto Pistol Modulator: Allows you to go full auto with pistols. <✖ VS>
- |Q| Prowess: Allows you to level any class at class level 4 to class level 5. Gives +50% increased class experience from class actions. <Cannot be binded> <✖ VS>
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive/you are in water, gain infinite Adrenaline effect. <Tank aspect disabled in Survival gamemode>
- Trailing Haste: If behind average survivor map progression, gain +10% move speed. If no visible allies within 400 units, gain another +10% move speed. In finales, when rescue has arrived you resist non-status slow effects. <Falling behind aspect has no effect in Survival, VS, or if only survivor alive>
- Strength Burst: When used, all infected (not Witches) can be shoved away and you cannot be incapacitated for 12 seconds. The effect gives -20% less max HP for 60 seconds, afterwards you then regain +1% max HP back every 30 seconds. <Activate in the !buy menu once per round> <Tanks only shoved for 4 seconds, and can't be shoved again for 30 seconds> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_strburst)
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give 1 stack of Finale Dominator (2 stacks on Uber Infected kills), max 15. +2% attack, +1% defense, +1% move speed, +0.5% fire rate, +1% reload speed, +2% ammo save chance and +1% deploy speed. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by Special Infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- If there is any survivor that is slower than you and who needs help, be sure to assist them in getting to safety, especially if they're falling behind the rest of the survivors who may be ahead of them. That way, you'll be getting them out of danger.
XenCarta PRO © Jason Axelrod from 8WAYRUN.COM