Recommended Support Buff Set 6 (BaBS)
Recommended Support Buff Set 6 (BaBS V2.12.21)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Support Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | SBS1 | SBS2 | SBS3 | SBS4 | SBS5 | SBS6
This Buff Set is situated towards being able to kill the infected faster, using fast firing weapons that have a very high fire rate.
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set. For some buffs, they will need to be equipped if certain buffs get used in place of others, which will be marked in blue.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
- Indicates that the Buff is required in order to level up any class from class level 4 to class level 5.
Blazing Firer COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife+
- (SURV) Goggles+ / |E| Dying Berserk+*
- (SURV) |E| Shrapnel Shot+
- (SURV) |E| Enhanced Anger Ignition+
- (SURV) Tenacity+ / |V| War Wounds*
- (SURV) Unstoppable+ / Strength Burst+*
- (SURV) |E| Zombie Eradicator+
- (SURV) |C| Battle Cry
- (SURV) M60 Dumbass
- (SURV) Dummy Rounds+
- (SURV) |E| Ammo Dispenser / Down but Not Out+*
- (SURV) Auto Pistol Modulator / |Q| Prowess-*
- (SURV) |C| Spin-up M60+
- (SURV) |E| Bullet Scavenger+ / Tactical Reload+*
- (SURV) Sideloader+
- (SURV) Finale Dominator+
Goggles Binded Codes:
- 1st: 73c-gtonuy-jjubzx-jdz94j-jr1jtu-m4qar2-n4k8 (Primary) (Unstoppable Force)
- |Q| Prowess: 73h-gtonuy-jjubzx-jdz94j-jr1jt8-m4qar2-n4k8 (Primary) (Unstoppable Force)
- 2nd: 737-gtonuy-jjwxao-jdz94j-jr2r1e-m4s2sm-n4k8 (Faster Non-Tenacity Firer) (All Second Choices)
- |Q| Prowess: 73c-gtonuy-jjwxao-jdz94j-jr2r0s-m4s2sm-n4k8 (Faster Non-Tenacity Firer) (All Second Choices)
Goggles Buff not Binded Codes:
- 1st: 73d-gtiwaq-jjubzx-jdz94j-jr1jtu-m4qar2-n4k8 (Primary) (Unstoppable Force)
- |Q| Prowess: 73i-gtiwaq-jjubzx-jdz94j-jr1jt8-m4qar2-n4k8 (Primary) (Unstoppable Force)
- 2nd: 738-gtiwaq-jjwxao-jdz94j-jr2r1e-m4s2sm-n4k8 (Faster Non-Tenacity Firer) (All Second Choices)
- |Q| Prowess: 73d-gtiwaq-jjwxao-jdz94j-jr2r0s-m4s2sm-n4k8 (Faster Non-Tenacity Firer) (All Second Choices)
Buff Enhancements Used:
- Throwing Knives: Hold USE and shove to throw a knife, dealing 750 damage/stagger to SI or 500 damage/5s bleed (100 dmg/s) to Tanks. Won't use normal knives. Max count equals Knife count + 1. <✖ VS, Knives reclaimable on miss/from target's dead body or return after 20s> (Knife)
- Gas Mask: Take only 1 gas based damage while the Gas Mask absorbs the rest. The mask absorbs 1000 damage (500 in VS) before breaking. Recharges in 3 minutes after breaking. Smoker smoke won't shroud vision while the gas mask is active. (Goggles)
- |E| Out With A Bang: Upon death, deal 1,500 explosive damage to nearby infected. -250 reduced damage for each activation, 500 minimum. Medkit use resets damage. (|E| Dying Berserk)
- Incendiary Shrapnel: Shrapnel damage will also burn infected. Won't burn infected that are immune to or benefit from fire. (|E| Shrapnel Shot)
- Furious Ignition: Increases chance to activate to 3%. <Also works on Enhanced Anger Ignition> (|E| Enhanced Anger Ignition)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- Unyielding: Unstoppable now has a chance to block tank punch stuns for 2 seconds. <Chance to activate is 50% of Unstoppable chance> (Unstoppable)
- Hyper Burst: While Strength Burst is active, +5% increased move speed and fire rate, +10% increased reload and deploy speed. Ignore all slow effects for the duration. (Strength Burst)
- Zombie Shredder: Deal 50% bonus damage to Common Infected. (|E| Zombie Eradicator)
- Phantom Rounds: When any ammo save chance activates, you have a second chance to gain another bullet. The second chance is equal to half of your total ammo save chance. (Dummy Rounds)
- Steady Sight: You will no longer suffer from dizzy aim sway while incapacitated. Accuracy penalty from being incapacitated reduced by 50%. (Down but Not Out)
- |E| Steam Burst: Shots fired at max rate generate +0.5% steam. Double tap WALK with at least 10% to release all steam. Deals 5 x steam % damage to infected in 300 units and ignites them at 100% steam. Afterwards, cannot generate steam for 5 seconds. (|C| Spin-up M60)
- Bullet Hunter: Any bullet/melee kills on Special Infected give +1% missing ammo for your primary weapon. (|E| Bullet Scavenger)
- Lightning Hands: Once every 30 seconds, gain double bonus reload speed. (Tactical Reload)
- Frontloader: Kills with your primary weapon now have a chance to load your secondary. <Chance to activate is half of Sideloader base chances> (Sideloader)
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. On non-finale/survival maps, max stacks reduced to 10 and -5 seconds faster stack decay. (Finale Dominator)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
- If you prefer to be able to receive full heals with your first aid kit over reduced heals, you can swap out the Tenacity Buff for the |V| War Wounds Buff.
- If you want to have increased fire rate for a time over having a chance to stop special infected pins while using your fast firing weapons, you can swap out the Unstoppable Buff for the Strength Burst Buff.
- If you prefer to always be on the move and or want increased fire rate with your m60 rifle when incapacitated, you can swap out the |E| Ammo Dispenser Buff for the Down but Not Out Buff.
- If you're levelling up any class from class level 4 to class level 5, the Auto Pistol Modulator Buff would be the best to replace since removing it from your buff set gives the least amount of impact on your fire rate, you can swap it out for the |Q| Prowess Buff.
- If you prefer to have a faster reload time so you can get back to quickly shooting the infected over regenerating ammo while moving and/or killing infected, you can swap out the |E| Bullet Scavenger Buff for the Tactical Reload Buff.
Weapons/Configs used in this buff set: <top>
- Any Primary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config (SMGs): -25%/+25% || -25%/+25% (With Lightweight enabled)
Recommended Weapon Config (Rifles): -25%/+25% || -25%/+25% (With Spray n' Pray enabled)
Recommended Weapon Config (Shotguns): -25%/+25% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Snipers): -25%/+25% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (AWP and Scout): -25%/+25% || -20%/+20%
- Any Secondary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config (All Pistols): -25%/+25% || -20%/+20% (With Quick Draw enabled)
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |E| Dying Berserk: On taking lethal damage, become live for 6 seconds where you ignore defenses/immunities, status/CC effects. won't use ammo or gain fatigue. Taunt all tanks but halve buff attack bonuses. -0.5s reduced time for each activation, min 3s. Medkit use resets time. Performing use actions won't end Dying Berserk. <Immunity pierce negates attack bonuses> <No ammo save with custom weapons> <✖ VS>
- |E| Shrapnel Shot: Your shots against infected have a 10% chance to hit up to 10 infected near the target for 50% damage dealt. The shrapnel damage ignores all attack and defense modifiers. The chance is halved on headshots. 2% chance against Common Infected, if using the M60 rifle or Zombie Eradicator Buff. If incapacitated, the chance is doubled. <Radius: 200 units> <✖ VS>
- |E| Enhanced Anger Ignition: Upon being hit by Common Infected, gain a 1% chance to ignite everything around you. Also gain a 1% chance to ignite Specials/Tanks on hit. After either effect activates, the survivor/infected affected emits 3 fireball bursts each second for 200 burn damage. 20 second cooldown. <Incompatible with Anger Ignition> <No effect on Tier 2 or higher Tanks> <✖ VS>
- Tenacity: Grants +150 max HP per level above 200, max 5,000, but you die when HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP once each per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <Increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Reduces your maximum defense by 20%> <✖ VS>
- |V| War Wounds: After being revived from an incapacitation only caused by infected, gain +7 HP per level above 201 additional maximum HP for the rest of the round. You also regain HP equal to this when revived. <Hanging revives don't count> <Max gain per revive: 200 HP, Overall: 2,000HP> <✖ VS>
- Unstoppable: Gives you the ability to block Special Infected pins, staggers and tank rock stuns. Chance is equal to current HP % + 10%. Minus -10% chance for each SI nearby above 3. Minus -20% chance for each Uber SI nearby. <Does not work if incapacitated or rushing> <Doesn't block status effects, tank punches or boomer slaps> <✖ VS>
- Strength Burst: When used, all infected (not Witches) can be shoved away and you cannot be incapacitated for 12 seconds. The effect gives -20% less max HP for 60 seconds, afterwards you then regain +1% max HP back every 30 seconds. <Activate in the !buy menu once per round> <Tanks only shoved for 4 seconds, and can't be shoved again for 30 seconds> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_strburst)
- |E| Zombie Eradicator: Shots against regular common infected (those not affected by certain buffs/Tank abilities) will deal minimum 100 damage with any weapon.
- |C| Battle Cry: After shouting an intense battle cry, you and other nearby teammates gain increased fire rate and swing speed equal to the number of nearby teammates for 20 seconds. The cooldown is shared between all survivors. <Cooldown: 3 minutes + 3 seconds for each teammate nearby> <Radius: 275 units> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_battlecry)
- M60 Dumbass: With the M60 Rifle, killing a Common Infected returns 2 bullets. Killing a Special Infected returns 5 bullets instead. <✖ VS>
- Dummy Rounds: Gives ranged weapons 20% chance not to consume ammunition. Doesn't work with Grenade Launchers.
- |E| Ammo Dispenser: Allows you to buy and place an ammo pile on the floor through the !buy menu in the Miscellaneous section. <Dispenser base cost: 20 bounty> <Maximum 5 ammo piles spawned per round for all survivors> <✖ VS>
- Down but Not Out: Can use primary or melee weapons while incapacitated and can attack while crawling. +50% reduced incap fire rate and reload penalty. <Press the WALK key while incapacitated to swap weapons> <✖ VS>
- Auto Pistol Modulator: Allows you to go full auto with pistols. <✖ VS>
- |Q| Prowess: Allows you to level any class at class level 4 to class level 5. Gives +50% increased class experience from class actions. <Cannot be binded> <✖ VS>
- |C| Spin-up M60: Your M60 rifles start with -20% fire rate. +2% fire rate increase on each shot, max: +30% additional. Fire rate bonus reduces over time not shooting. Your M60 rifle has a 10% chance not to consume ammo. <✖ VS>
- |E| Bullet Scavenger: +1% missing ammo given to primary weapon per second while running. <Does not work if incapacitated>
- Tactical Reload: If manually reloading with 1 or more bullets left, +10% increased reload speed. For AWP and Scout snipers, bonus is +15%. <Doesn't affect Shotguns or the Grenade Launcher>
- Sideloader: On kill with secondary weapon, gain a chance to load 8% of primary weapon's magazine from your reserve ammo: - CI: 20% - SI: 100% - Uber SI or Witch: 200% <Doesn't apply for Grenade Launcher> <Killing blow must be damage directly from the weapon>
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give 1 stack of Finale Dominator (2 stacks on Uber Infected kills), max 15. +2% attack, +1% defense, +1% move speed, +0.5% fire rate, +1% reload speed, +2% ammo save chance and +1% deploy speed. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by Special Infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- For the infected, be sure to continuously fire your weapon so you're getting the best fire rate out of your weapons, especially for the M60 Rifle. It'll help to get the infected taken down at a faster rate.