Recommended Support Buff Set 6 (BaBS)
Recommended Support Buff Set 6 (BaBS V2.6.19)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Support Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | SBS1 | SBS2 | SBS3 | SBS4 | SBS5 | SBS6
This Buff Set is situated towards increasing the speed of actions for you and all survivors around you. This can be useful for getting to other places more quickly or for quickly getting out of danger when any infected do attack.
^ Indicates that the Buff is temporary and will expire after a certain period of time has passed.
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
Quick Helper COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / Finale Dominator+*
- (SURV) Mutation Shield (Expires)^
- (SURV) |E| Slow Resistance+
- (SURV) Tenacity+
- (SURV) Hyperactive
- (SURV) Immolation / Agitated Rescue*
- (SURV) Tactical Reload / Trailing Haste*
- (SURV) Mobility Master
- (SURV) |E| Courage
- (SURV) Motivator / |E| Berserk+*
- (SURV) Adrenaline Area Booster
- (SURV) |C| Battle Cry
- (SURV) Auto Pistol Modulator
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run
- (SURV) Speedy Water
Buff Enhancements Used:
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. Max stacks 10 on normal maps. (Finale Dominator)
- |E| Slow Repellent: Once a stun, freeze or paralyze effect ends you will be immune to slow effects from the infected for 10 seconds. Slow effects from Tanks will only be blocked in the first 5 seconds. (|E| Slow Resistance)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- Juggernaut: Duration 20 secs but resist CC, SI pins (unstoppable effect) and tank punch stuns when active. Cooldown 4 mins. (|E| Berserk)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff.
- If you are in a finale and prefer to get to the rescue vehicle with no one slowing you down, you can swap out the Immolation Buff for the Agitated Rescue Buff.
- If you prefer to gain movement speed when falling behind / or when you needed to help someone falling behind over increased reload speed, you can swap out the Tactical Reload Buff for the Trailing Haste Buff.
- If you prefer to be able to get rid of bad status effects affecting your movement speed over giving someone increased movement speed, you can swap out the Motivator Buff for the |E| Berserk Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
- Any Secondary Weapon
Benefits of this buff set: <top>
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give 1 stack of Finale Dominator (2 stacks on Uber Infected kills), max 15. +2% attack, +1% defense, +1% move speed, +0.5% fire rate, +1% reload speed, +2% ammo save chance and +1% deploy speed. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by Special Infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- Mutation Shield (Expires): Protection against Mutation Bad Status Effect.
- |E| Slow Resistance: -25% reduced maximum slow from Spitters, -33% decreased time before slows decay, -50% faster slow decay time.
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200, but you will die if HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP each once per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP> <Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- Hyperactive: On using pills/adrenaline shot, +10% increased swing and movement speed and swing stamina cannot decrease/increase for 15 seconds. Hyperactive cannot be re-applied for 15 seconds. <Press RELOAD with meds in hand to get cooldown time>
- Immolation: Pressing the ZOOM key consumes molotov in hand, igniting yourself. Gain +20% slow reduction and any infected nearby will catch fire. While active, take 5 damage / 0.5 seconds. <Duration: 25 seconds> <Cooldown: 25 seconds> <✖ VS>
- Agitated Rescue: On rescue vehicle arrival, able to run through common infected and become immune to most slow effects. <Doesn't resist slow effects from survivor buffs or status effects>
- Tactical Reload: If manually reloading with 1 or more bullets left, +10% increased reload speed. For AWP and Scout snipers, bonus is +15%. <Doesn't affect Shotguns or the Grenade Launcher>
- Trailing Haste: If behind average survivor map progression, gain +10% movement speed. If no visible allies within 400 units, gain another +10% movement speed. <No effect if only survivor alive> <✖ VS, Survival>
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump by pressing jump again in midair or double tap a direction to quickly dash in that direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing, cannot jump for 0.5 seconds on dash start> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- |E| Courage: After reviving a teammate (hanging revives don't count), they take -50% less damage (including true damage), and gain +25% movement speed. The bonuses decay over 25 seconds. <✖ VS>
- Motivator: You can shove a fellow survivor 50 levels below your level to give them +20% movement speed for 20 seconds. <30 second cooldown> <Cannot motivate whilst inside a saferoom>
- |E| Berserk: When active, ignore defenses and immunities for 30 seconds. <Available in the !buy menu> <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Piercing immunities nullifies attack bonuses> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_berserk)
- Adrenaline Area Booster: You can shove the ground to consume your Adrenaline, giving all survivors in 300 units +10% movement speed bonus, +3 HP/s regen for 15 seconds and 5 seconds of Adrenaline. <Effect cannot be renewed until it wears off> <15 second cooldown> <Press RELOAD with adrenaline in hand to get cooldown time>
- |C| Battle Cry: After shouting an intense battle cry, you and other nearby teammates gain increased fire rate equal to the number of nearby teammates for 20 seconds. The cooldown is shared between all survivors. <Cooldown: 3 minutes + 3 seconds for each teammate nearby> <Radius: 275 units> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_battlecry)
- Auto Pistol Modulator: Allows you to go full auto with pistols. +5% increased fire rate and reload speed. <✖ VS>
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive, gain infinite adrenaline effect. <✖ Survival>
- Speedy Water: Gain infinite adrenaline effect while in water.
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- If there is any survivor that is slower than you and who needs help, be sure to assist them in getting to safety, especially if they're falling behind the rest of the survivors who may be ahead of them. That way, you'll be getting them out of danger.