Recommended Survivor VS Buff Set 4 (BaBS)
Recommended Survivor VS Buff Set 4 (BaBS V2.4.10)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Survivor VS Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | SVBS1 | SVBS2 | SVBS3 | SVBS4 | SVBS5
This Buff Set is situated more towards healing survivors from damage taken against Special Infected. This also involves healing the mutation bad status effect off them if they have it so they don't die an early death.
Survivalist VS <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles
- (SURV) |P| Mutation Shield (Expires)
- (SURV) |Q| Poison Shield (Expires)
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio+
- (SURV) Morphine Injector+
- (SURV) Vital Spirit / Excitement+*
- (SURV) |V| Acid neutralizer
- (SURV) Infirmary / Pain Stimulant
- (SURV) Health Dispenser
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run / Speedy Water*
- (SURV) Special First Aid+
- (SURV) Healing Shocks+ / |E| Fentanyl Injector*
- (SURV) Survival Payment
- (SURV) Peanut Blessing
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+
Buff Enhancements Used:
- Guardian Recharger: Guardian Moustachio recharges 4 minutes after activating. (Guardian Moustachio)
- Boosted Morphine: Using Pills/Adrenaline will heal for 3HP/sec for 20 seconds. <Also works with Advanced Morphine Injector> (Morphine Injector)
- Shared Excitement: Survivors nearby gain half (min. 1) of what you gain. <Also works on Over Excitement> (Excitement)
- Special Defibrillator: Defibs also activate the effects of Special First Aid. (Special First Aid)
- Lingering Shocks: After defib effects will stay around you for 15 seconds. <Won't be interrupted and doesn't require a defib> (Healing Shocks)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy from the Bounty Menu with insufficient bounty if you have at least 50% of the required cost, putting you into negative bounty. <Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category> (Hunting Reward)
- If you prefer to have health regen from killing infected rather than gaining additional HP upon being revived you can swap out the Vital Spirit Buff for the Excitement Buff.
- If you are in any map which has a body of water, you can swap out the Adrenaline Run Buff for the Speedy Water Buff.
- If you prefer to have constant healing overtime from tanks other than through holding a defibrillator on you, you can swap out the Healing Shocks Buff for the |E| Fentanyl Injector Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
- Any Secondary Weapon
Benefits of this buff set: <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |P| Mutation Shield (Expires): Protection against Mutation Bad Status Effect.
- |Q| Poison Shield (Expires): Protection against Poison Bad Status Effect.
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless if lethal damage is taken. <Works only once per round>
- Morphine Injector: Heals 3 HP every 5 seconds while not incapacitated or hanging from a ledge. Cannot heal if poisoned. <Incompatible with Advanced Morphine Injector Buff>
- Vital Spirit: On being revived, 20% of total HP received becomes bonus permanent HP.
- Excitement: On killing common infected, +1THP. On killing special infected, +10THP (Uber Infected give +20THP). <Buff doesn't work if your poisoned> <Temporary health can't exceed maximum health or 200THP total>
- |V| Acid neutralizer: After not taking acid damage for 8 (6 in VS) seconds. recover 50% (15% in VS) acid damage taken as HP back at a rate of 15% remaining recover HP every 0.5 seconds. Taking acid damage delays the healing. <Cannot regain health while incapacitated>
- Infirmary: In place for throwables, able to equip 2 health items (First Aid/Defib) at once. <Can't pickup second health item with throwable in hand, swap to other weapon first> <Press the ZOOM key with your health item held to swap between the two> <You will drop your secondary item on death or when the round concludes>
- Pain Stimulant: Upon using Pain Pills, Adrenaline, or being revived, temporary HP no longer decays for 60 seconds.
- Health Dispenser: Allows you to place a special device on the floor using medikit. Nearby survivors receive +15 + 0.5% Max HP per second, cured of all bad status effects and given moustachio bless for 5 seconds. <Hold medikit and shove floor while crouching to activate> <Duration: 14 seconds> <Versus: 8HP per second, 1 second of moustachio bless, does not clear bad statuses> <Once per round>
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive, infinite adrenaline effect. <✖ Survival>
- Speedy Water: Increased speed while in water.
- Special First Aid: On first aid kit use, cure all bad status effects off you and any nearby survivors. You also become immune to the next inflicted bad status effect.
- Healing Shocks: With a defib equipped (doesn't have to be held), regen HP every second equal to number of other survivors within 400 units, up to +10HP. Other survivors heal for 33% of your regeneration. <Can't heal while poisoned or incapacitated> <Incapacitated survivors don't count> <First equipping or taking 15+ damage from a single hit delays healing by 3 secs> <Heals up to 90% Max HP>
- |E| Fentanyl Injector: Heals 3HP/s after receiving damage from tanks until you reach full health. Cannot be healed if poisoned or incapacitated.
- Survival Payment: After the round begins, +1 bounty earned every 2 minutes. <Bounty not awarded if inside saferoom>
- Peanut Blessing: While under Moustachio Bless. +1 stack of peanut blessing for each bounty earning action. Additional bounty = x stacks, up to max of 3 stacks. Effect resets when Moustachio Bless ends.
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- Try to remain nearby your teammates in case you need to heal them up or should someone get affected with a bad status effect. It'll save the other survivors from getting into any danger.