Recommended Survivor VS Buff Set 1 (BaBS)
Recommended Survivor VS Buff Set 1 (BaBS V2.12.10)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Survivor VS Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | SVBS1 | SVBS2 | SVBS3 | SVBS4 | SVBS5
This Buff Set is situated more towards damage increases on your weapons against special infected. This also involves being able to quickly clear common infected and using Deadly Shove charges to get SI out of your way.
* Indicates that the Buff is a second option to the first buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
Offensive Assault VS <top>
- (SURV) Knife+
- (SURV) Goggles+
- (SURV) Ninja+ / Anger Ignition+*
- (SURV) |Q| Piercing Bullets+
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio+
- (SURV) Deadly Shove+
- (SURV) |E| Zombie Eradicator+
- (SURV) Tactical Reload+
- (SURV) Adrenaline Area Booster+
- (SURV) Hidden Magnum+
- (SURV) |E| Flaming Sword+
- (SURV) Dummy Rounds+
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run+
- (SURV) Witch Hunter
- (SURV) Prescription Medication+
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+
Buff Enhancements Used:
- Throwing Knives: Hold USE and shove to throw a knife, dealing 750 damage/stagger to SI or 500 damage/5s bleed (100 dmg/s) to Tanks. Won't use normal knives. Max count equals Knife count + 1. <✖ VS, Knives reclaimable on miss/from target's dead body or return after 20s> (Knife)
- Gas Mask: Take only 1 gas based damage while the Gas Mask absorbs the rest. The mask absorbs 1000 damage (500 in VS) before breaking. Recharges in 3 minutes after breaking. Smoker smoke won't shroud vision while the gas mask is active. (Goggles)
- |E| Samurai Training: While using the Katana, -50% reduced melee fatigue gain rate. With Katana, killing specials only gives 33% melee fatigue reduction. (Ninja)
- |E| Armor Piercing Bullets: Shots may reduce more Tank armor/Flesh armor/Barrier health with bonus reduction equal to weapon's bonus damage per shot. 100% chance VS Flesh armor or with AWP/Scout, otherwise 33% chance. (|Q| Piercing Bullets)
- Guardian Recharger: After activating, Guardian Moustachio/Guardian Dispenser will be available again in 4/5 minutes. (Guardian Moustachio)
- Super Shove: You can shove any tank, staggering it. Costs 2 Deadly Shove charges. <✖ VS, Tank can't be shoved again for 15 seconds> (Deadly Shove)
- Zombie Shredder: Deal 50% bonus damage to Common Infected. (|E| Zombie Eradicator)
- Lightning Hands: Once every 30 seconds, gain double bonus reload speed. (Tactical Reload)
- |E| Adrenaline Accelerator: -25% reduced slow effects of affected survivors and causes slow effects to instantly start decaying when the buff is activated. (Adrenaline Area Booster)
- Pocket Magnum: You will always spawn with a Magnum instead of a normal pistol. (Hidden Magnum)
- Searing Flames: Flaming Sword now bypasses fire immunity. <✖ VS> (|E| Flaming Sword)
- Phantom Rounds: When any ammo save chance activates, you have a second chance to gain another bullet. The second chance is equal to half of your total ammo save chance. (Dummy Rounds)
- Stress Induced Adrenaline: In survival, tank spawns give 20 seconds of Adrenaline. While Adrenaline is active, +10% reload and deploy speed. (Adrenaline Run)
- Doctor's Orders: You can also instead buy a first aid kit for half the price. (Prescription Medication)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy any item if you have at least 50% of the required bounty cost, putting you into negative bounty. <Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category> (Hunting Reward)
- If you prefer to have a chance to set the infected on fire and defend yourself by igniting everything around you over killing special infected to reduce fatigue, you can swap out the Ninja Buff for the Anger Ignition Buff.
Weapons/Configs used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config: (Rifles) / (SMGS): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config: (AK47 Rifle): +10%/-10% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Shotguns): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Hunting Rifle): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Military Sniper Rifle): +10%/-10% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (AWP): +0%/-0% || -20%/+20%
Recommended Weapon Config (Scout): +25%/-25% || -20%/+20%
- Magnum Pistol or Flaming Sword melee weapons
Recommended Weapon Config (All Pistols): +25%/-25% || -20%/+20%
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Ninja: On special infected kill, -50% reduced current melee fatigue. On being released from special infected, instantly resets melee fatigue and prevents gaining more for 5 seconds.
- |Q| Piercing Bullets: Shooting the same Special Infected/Tank increases damage dealt by +1%/bullet, +2% with Single Pistol/Hunting Rifle or +3% with Magnum Pistol/AWP and Scout sniper rifles. With shotguns, chance to increase by 1%/pellet equal to 75% - (weapon tier * pellet count). Bonus resets upon changing target, weapon, or reloading. <Max bonus: Weapon clip size * per-bullet increment * pellet count>
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless before taking lethal damage. <Works only once per round>
- Deadly Shove: Each round, Shoves instantly kill the first 3 special infected. This recharges every 3 minutes in COOP. Additionally, enables shoving charges and disables shoving penalty.
- |E| Zombie Eradicator: Shots against regular common infected (those not affected by certain buffs/Tank abilities) will deal minimum 100 damage with any weapon.
- Tactical Reload: If manually reloading with 1 or more bullets left, +10% increased reload speed. For AWP and Scout snipers, bonus is +15%. <Doesn't affect Shotguns or the Grenade Launcher>
- Adrenaline Area Booster: You can shove the ground to consume your Adrenaline, giving all survivors in 300 units +10% movement speed bonus, +3 HP/s regen for 15 seconds and 5 seconds of Adrenaline. <Effect cannot be renewed until it wears off> <15 second cooldown> <Press RELOAD with adrenaline in hand to get cooldown time>
- Hidden Magnum: When Incapacitated, a Magnum is given instead of a pistol.
- |E| Flaming Sword: Sets your sword on fire. Melee hits ignite and deal mixture of fire and melee damage to infected hit. <Works only with the Katana, Machete, Golf Club and Combat Knife>
- Dummy Rounds: Gives ranged weapons 20% chance not to consume ammunition. Doesn't work with Grenade Launchers.
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive/you are in water, gain infinite Adrenaline effect. <Tank aspect disabled in Survival gamemode>
- Witch Hunter: Gives +20% more damage dealt, -25% less damage taken and -30% lowered status effect duration against witches.
- Prescription Medication: Can buy Pills/Adrenaline for free once per round in the !buy menu. 40% THP gained from using Pills/Adrenaline is given as bonus HP.
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
Tips for effectively using this buff set:
- Try to alternate between using your primary weapon and melee weapon in certain areas. It might just help you out when you need to take down the infected.