Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.
Recommended Survivor VS Buff Set 2 (BaBS)
Recommended Survivor VS Buff Set 2 (BaBS V2.12.10)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Survivor VS Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | SVBS1 | SVBS2 | SVBS3 | SVBS4 | SVBS5
This Buff Set is situated more towards defense increases on you against Special Infected so you can take less damage from them. This also involves killing Boomers so they can't slap you as high and having greater protection against Tanks while incapacitated.
^ Indicates that the Buff is temporary and will expire after a certain period of time has passed.
* Indicates that the Buff is a second option to the first buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
Defensive Guardian VS <top>
- (SURV) Knife+
- (SURV) Goggles+
- (SURV) Anger Ignition+ / Pain Stimulant+*
- (SURV) |P| Mutation Shield (Expires)^
- (SURV) |Q| Poison Shield (Expires)^
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio+
- (SURV) Blast Padding
- (SURV) Counter Slap+ / Hope on Sight+*
- (SURV) |E| Slow Resistance+ / Group Morale*
- (SURV) General Tank Handler+
- (SURV) |V| Crush resistance
- (SURV) |V| Protective Bag+
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run+
- (SURV) Witch Hunter
- (SURV) |E| Knife Recycle+
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+
Buff Enhancements Used:
- Throwing Knives: Hold USE and shove to throw a knife, dealing 750 damage/stagger to SI or 500 damage/5s bleed (100 dmg/s) to Tanks. Won't use normal knives. Max count equals Knife count + 1. <✖ VS, Knives reclaimable on miss/from target's dead body or return after 20s> (Knife)
- Gas Mask: Take only 1 gas based damage while the Gas Mask absorbs the rest. The mask absorbs 1000 damage (500 in VS) before breaking. Recharges in 3 minutes after breaking. Smoker smoke won't shroud vision while the gas mask is active. (Goggles)
- Furious Ignition: Increases chance to activate to 3%. <Also works on Enhanced Anger Ignition> (Anger Ignition)
- |E| Pain Analeptic: While having temporary health, gain 10% defense from any infected damage. Bonus is doubled if you have below 25% permanent health. (Pain Stimulant)
- Guardian Recharger:After activating, Guardian Moustachio/Guardian Dispenser will be available again in 4/5 minutes. (Guardian Moustachio)
- Fall Spike: Returns any fall damage taken to the slapper. If incapacitated/killed by the slap, the slapper is instantly killed. <✖ VS> (Counter Slap)
- Wish on Sight: No bleedout if a visible standing teammate is within 300 units and you aren't crawling. <✖ VS> (Hope on Sight)
- |E| Slow Repellent: Once a stun/freeze/paralyze effect ends, become immune to slow effects for 10 seconds (5 seconds for tanks). (|E| Slow Resistance)
- |E| General Tank Mastery: +0.12% increased recovery speed from Tank punch/rock stuns, multiplied by your current level. <✖ VS, 30% max bonus> (General Tank Handler)
- Restorative Bag: When Protective Bag is activated, heal 2% missing HP/s (8% max HP in VS).
(|V| Protective Bag)
- Stress Induced Adrenaline: In survival, tank spawns give 20 seconds of Adrenaline. While Adrenaline is active, +10% reload and deploy speed. (Adrenaline Run)
- |E| Eco Knife: Your first knife usage against Hunters, Chargers and Jockeys each will not consume the knife. <✖ VS, Knifes used this way do not trigger Electric knife> (|E| Knife Recycle)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy any item if you have at least 50% of the required bounty cost, putting you into negative bounty. <Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category> (Hunting Reward)
- If you want to have some defense while having temporary health using a buff enhancement over having a chance to ignite nearby infected, you can swap out the Anger Ignition Buff for the Pain Stimulant Buff.
- If you prefer to have reduced bleed out rate while within sight of a nearby survivor rather than reduced bitch slap power, you can swap out the Counter Slap Buff for the Hope on Sight Buff.
- If you prefer to have increased defense over resistance to being slowed down, you can swap out the |E| Slow Resistance Buff for the Group Morale Buff.
Weapons/Configs used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config: (Rifles) / (SMGS): +25%/-25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config: (AK47 Rifle): +10%/-10% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Shotguns): +25%/-25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Hunting Rifle): +25%/-25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Military Sniper Rifle): +10%/-10% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (AWP): +0%/-0% || +20%/-20%
Recommended Weapon Config (Scout): +25%/-25% || +20%/-20%
- Magnum Pistol or any Melee Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config (All Pistols): +25%/-25% || +20%/-20%
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Anger Ignition: On Common Infected hitting you, gain 1% chance to ignite everything around you. Also gain 1% chance to ignite Specials/Tanks on hit. <Incompatible with Enhanced Anger Ignition> <No effect on Tier 2 or higher Tanks>
- Pain Stimulant: Upon using Pain Pills, Adrenaline, or being revived, temporary HP no longer decays for 60 seconds. Gain +25% increased HP received on revive.
- |P| Mutation Shield (Expires): Protection against Mutation Bad Status Effect.
- |Q| Poison Shield (Expires): Protection against Poison Bad Status Effect.
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless before taking lethal damage. <Works only once per round>
- Blast Padding: Prevents instant death from Bomb Tank/desperate Tank explosions, instead stunning you for 13 seconds and halving current health. Gives -30% reduced car explosion damage/knockback and defense from blast damage, including true damage equal to 10% of your current level (Max: 20%).
- Counter Slap: -2% decrease in bitch-slap power multiplied by the amount of boomers killed during the round. <Max: 40%>
- Hope on Sight: While incapacitated, if there is a visible standing survivor, gain -50% decreased bleed out rate and gain +5% defense. Gain +2% additional defense for each other visible standing survivor. After being revived, the buff effects linger for 5 seconds.
- |E| Slow Resistance: -25% reduced maximum slow from Spitters, -33% decreased time before slows decay, -50% faster slow decay time.
- Group Morale: You gain +1% defense for every other survivor alive. Gain +1.5% defense increase instead for 15 seconds if resurrected.
- General Tank Handler: -0.12% reduced damage taken from tanks multiplied by your current level. <Max buff defense percent: 90%>
- |V| Crush resistance: -1 to 50% less damage taken from tanks while incapacitated depending on current HP. Higher current incap HP equals less damage taken.
- |V| Protective Bag: Activates a protective bag to surround you putting you on stasis for 15s (3s on VS), where you can't attack or receive any damage. You can leave the bag early. <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Must be on the ground to activate> (Command: sm_protectbag)
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive/you are in water, gain infinite Adrenaline effect. <Tank aspect disabled in Survival gamemode>
- Witch Hunter: Gives +20% more damage dealt, -25% less damage taken and -30% lowered status effect duration against witches.
- |E| Knife Recycle: You can keep knifes used against smokers. <Requires Knife Buff> <Works only once in versus>
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- Try to stay behind to help the other survivors that are falling behind in versus. Depending on the map, you might be able to get more Special Infected kills and or have a better chance at survival.
XenCarta PRO © Jason Axelrod from 8WAYRUN.COM