Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.
Recommended Survivor VS Buff Set 3 (BaBS)
Recommended Survivor VS Buff Set 3 (BaBS V2.12.10)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Survivor VS Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | SVBS1 | SVBS2 | SVBS3 | SVBS4 | SVBS5
This Buff Set is situated more towards the use of throwables against Special Infected. This can be from using vomit jars to find out the location of them or using molotovs to cover an area behind you.
* Indicates that the Buff is a second option to the first buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
Equipment Master VS <top>
- (SURV) Knife+
- (SURV) Goggles+
- (SURV) Extra Powder+
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio+
- (SURV) Deadly Shove+
- (SURV) |E| Zombie Eradicator+
- (SURV) Double Projectile
- (SURV) Grenade Trap+
- (SURV) Frag Grenade / Seeking Grenade+*
- (SURV) Freezing Grenade
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run+
- (SURV) Survival Payment+
- (SURV) Peanut Blessing
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+
- (SURV) Finale Dominator+
- (OTHR) Starting Bounty+
Buff Enhancements Used:
- Throwing Knives: Hold USE and shove to throw a knife, dealing 750 damage/stagger to SI or 500 damage/5s bleed (100 dmg/s) to Tanks. Won't use normal knives. Max count equals Knife count + 1. <✖ VS, Knives reclaimable on miss/from target's dead body or return after 20s> (Knife)
- Gas Mask: Take only 1 gas based damage while the Gas Mask absorbs the rest. The mask absorbs 1000 damage (500 in VS) before breaking. Recharges in 3 minutes after breaking. Smoker smoke won't shroud vision while the gas mask is active. (Goggles)
- Armor Piercing Grenades: Pipe bomb explosions ignore target's defenses, halved instead on tanks. (Extra Powder)
- Guardian Recharger: After activating, Guardian Moustachio/Guardian Dispenser will be available again in 4/5 minutes.(Guardian Moustachio)
- Super Shove: You can shove any tank, staggering it. Costs 2 Deadly Shove charges. <✖ VS, Tank can't be shoved again for 15 seconds> (Deadly Shove)
- Zombie Shredder: Deal 50% bonus damage to Common Infected. (|E| Zombie Eradicator)
- Reusable Traps: 3 seconds after placing, you can shove a placed trap to pick it back up. (Grenade Trap)
- Short Fuse: Lowers fuse time down to 6 seconds. (Seeking Grenade)
- Stress Induced Adrenaline: In survival, tank spawns give 20 seconds of Adrenaline. While Adrenaline is active, +10% reload and deploy speed. (Adrenaline Run)
- Accelerated Payment: Survival Payment is now given every 90 seconds. (Survival Payment)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy any item if you have at least 50% of the required bounty cost, putting you into negative bounty. <Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category> (Hunting Reward)
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. On non-finale/survival maps, max stacks reduced to 10 and -5 seconds faster stack decay. (Finale Dominator)
- Sustained Bounty: Every time a Tank spawns, you gain 1 bounty. <Active as both survivor and infected> <Must be alive as survivor to activate> (Starting Bounty)
- If you prefer to throw grenades that seek the infected rather than instant use grenades, you can swap out the Frag Grenade for the Seeking Grenade Buff.
Weapons/Configs used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config: (Rifles) / (SMGS): +25%/-25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config: (AK47 Rifle): +10%/-10% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Shotguns): +25%/-25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Hunting Rifle): +25%/-25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Military Sniper Rifle): +10%/-10% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (AWP): +0%/-0% || +20%/-20%
Recommended Weapon Config (Scout): +25%/-25% || +20%/-20%
- Magnum Pistol or any Melee Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config (All Pistols): +25%/-25% || +20%/-20%
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Extra Powder: +400% increased pipe bomb damage done (Affects Traps).
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless before taking lethal damage. <Works only once per round>
- Deadly Shove: Each round, Shoves instantly kill the first 3 special infected. This recharges every 3 minutes in COOP. Additionally, enables shoving charges and disables shoving penalty.
- |E| Zombie Eradicator: Shots against regular common infected (those not affected by certain buffs/Tank abilities) will deal minimum 100 damage with any weapon.
- Double Projectile: Allows you to throw 2 pipe bomb and vomit jar projectiles.
- Grenade Trap: Allows you to setup throwable traps on the floor. It will detonate if any enemy infected gets close and creates a projectile based on the trap type. Traps cannot trigger in 3 seconds of being placed, and will detonate after 2 minutes. <Shove floor with throwable in hand to place> <Pipe bomb traps deal double damage and have no dropoff> <Max 3 active traps. In VS max 3 of each type per round>
- Frag Grenade: Your pipe bomb will instantly detonate on collision. <Incompatible with Seeking Grenade buff>
- Seeking Grenade: Allows pipe bombs to seek for nearby special infected/tanks. Takes 10 seconds to detonate, but deals +400 flat damage. <Incompatible with Frag Grenade buff>
- Freezing Grenade: Exchanges pipe bombs for freezing bombs. Infected caught in the explosion suffer movement speed loss or become frozen depending on distance. <Tanks can't be frozen in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Incompatible with other buffs that change grenade contents> <Freeze duration: 10 seconds (2 for tanks)> <You can't freeze ice tanks>
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive/you are in water, gain infinite Adrenaline effect. <Tank aspect disabled in Survival gamemode>
- Survival Payment: After the round begins, +1 bounty earned every 2 minutes. <Bounty not awarded if inside saferoom>
- Peanut Blessing: While under Moustachio Bless, +1 stack of Peanut Blessing gained for each bounty earning action. Additional bounty gained is equal to the number of stacks, up to a max of 3 stacks, which resets after reaching it.
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give 1 stack of Finale Dominator (2 stacks on Uber Infected kills), max 15. +2% attack, +1% defense, +1% move speed, +0.5% fire rate, +1% reload speed, +2% ammo save chance and +1% deploy speed. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by Special Infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- Starting Bounty: Survivors start out with 3 bounty and Infected start out with 7 bounty after the round starts.
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- Try to have any spare bounty around for when you need to purchase throwables. It could be useful for when you need to clear a path, kill any Special Infected behind you or to become free after being pinned down by special infected.
XenCarta PRO © Jason Axelrod from 8WAYRUN.COM