Recommended Survivor VS Buff Set 4 (BaBS)
Recommended Survivor VS Buff Set 4 (BaBS V2.12.10)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Survivor VS Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | SVBS1 | SVBS2 | SVBS3 | SVBS4 | SVBS5
This Buff Set is situated more towards healing survivors from damage taken against Special Infected. This also involves healing the mutation bad status effect off them if they have it so they don't die an early death.
^ Indicates that the Buff is temporary and will expire after a certain period of time has passed.
* Indicates that the Buff is a second option to the first buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
Healer VS <top>
- (SURV) Knife+
- (SURV) Goggles+
- (SURV) |P| Mutation Shield (Expires)^
- (SURV) |Q| Poison Shield (Expires)^
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio+
- (SURV) Morphine Injector+
- (SURV) Excitement+*
- (SURV) |V| Acid neutralizer / Prescription Medication+*
- (SURV) Infirmary+ / Pain Stimulant+*
- (SURV) Health Dispenser+
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run+
- (SURV) Special First Aid+
- (SURV) Healing Shocks+ / |E| Fentanyl Injector*
- (SURV) Survival Payment+
- (SURV) Peanut Blessing
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+
Buff Enhancements Used:
- Throwing Knives: Hold USE and shove to throw a knife, dealing 750 damage/stagger to SI or 500 damage/5s bleed (100 dmg/s) to Tanks. Won't use normal knives. Max count equals Knife count + 1. <✖ VS, Knives reclaimable on miss/from target's dead body or return after 20s> (Knife)
- Gas Mask: Take only 1 gas based damage while the Gas Mask absorbs the rest. The mask absorbs 1000 damage (500 in VS) before breaking. Recharges in 3 minutes after breaking. Smoker smoke won't shroud vision while the gas mask is active. (Goggles)
- Guardian Recharger: After activating, Guardian Moustachio/Guardian Dispenser will be available again in 4/5 minutes. (Guardian Moustachio)
- Boosted Morphine: Using Pills/Adrenaline will also give you 3HP/s regen for 20 seconds. <Also works with Advanced Morphine Injector> (Morphine Injector)
- Shared Excitement: Survivors nearby gain half (min. 1) of what you gain. <Also works on Over Excitement> (Excitement)
- Doctor's Orders: You can also instead buy a first aid kit for half the price. (Prescription Medication)
- Clinic: Allows you to carry an additional Pain Pills/Adrenaline. <Press the ZOOM key with your item held to swap between the two> (Infirmary)
- |E| Pain Analeptic: While having temporary health, gain 10% defense from any infected damage. Bonus is doubled if you have below 25% permanent health. (Pain Stimulant)
- Multi Dispenser: Gives 11 seconds duration, for 3 (2 in VS) uses per map. (Health Dispenser)
- Stress Induced Adrenaline: In survival, tank spawns give 20 seconds of Adrenaline. While Adrenaline is active, +10% reload and deploy speed. (Adrenaline Run)
- Special Defibrillator: Defibrillators also activate Special First Aid. (Special First Aid)
- Lingering Shocks: After using a defib, the effects will persist around you for 15 seconds. <Won't be interrupted and doesn't require a defib> (Healing Shocks)
- Accelerated Payment: Survival Payment is now given every 90 seconds. (Survival Payment)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy any item if you have at least 50% of the required bounty cost, putting you into negative bounty. <Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category> (Hunting Reward)
- If you want to be able to purchase pain pills/adrenaline shots for free once or buy a first aid kit for half price with a buff enhancement over being able to heal off some of the acid damage taken, you can swap out the |V| Acid neutralizer Buff for the Prescription Medication Buff.
- If you want to stop temporary health from dropping over being able to carry first aid kit/defibrillator, you can swap out the Infirmary Buff for the Pain Stimulant Buff.
- If you prefer to have constant healing overtime from tanks other than through holding a defibrillator on you, you can swap out the Healing Shocks Buff for the |E| Fentanyl Injector Buff.
Weapons/Configs used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config: (Rifles) / (SMGS): +25%/-25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config: (AK47 Rifle): +10%/-10% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Shotguns): +25%/-25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Hunting Rifle): +25%/-25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Military Sniper Rifle): +10%/-10% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (AWP): +0%/-0% || +20%/-20%
Recommended Weapon Config (Scout): +25%/-25% || +20%/-20%
- Magnum Pistol or any Melee Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config (All Pistols): +25%/-25% || +20%/-20%
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |P| Mutation Shield (Expires): Protection against Mutation Bad Status Effect.
- |Q| Poison Shield (Expires): Protection against Poison Bad Status Effect.
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless before taking lethal damage. <Works only once per round>
- Morphine Injector: Heals 3 HP every 5 seconds while not incapacitated/poisoned or hanging from a ledge. <Incompatible with Advanced Morphine Injector Buff>
- Excitement: On killing common infected, +1THP. On killing special infected, +10THP (Uber Infected give +20THP). <Buff doesn't work if you are poisoned>
- |V| Acid neutralizer: After not taking acid damage for 8 (6 in VS) seconds. recover 50% (15% in VS) acid damage taken as HP back at a rate of 15% remaining recover HP every 0.5 seconds. Taking acid damage delays the healing. <Cannot regain health while incapacitated>
- Prescription Medication: Can buy Pills/Adrenaline for free once per round in the !buy menu. 40% THP gained from using Pills/Adrenaline is given as bonus HP.
- Infirmary: In place for throwables, able to equip 2 health items (First Aid/Defib) at once. <Can't pickup second health item with throwable in hand, swap to other weapon first> <Press the ZOOM key with your health item held to swap between the two> <You will drop your secondary item on death>
- Pain Stimulant: Upon using Pain Pills, Adrenaline, or being revived, temporary HP no longer decays for 60 seconds. Gain +25% increased HP received on revive.
- Health Dispenser: Allows you to deploy a device on the floor that heals nearby survivors for 20HP + 0.5% Max HP, clears 2% of slows and 2 corrosion stacks every half second. It also cures most bad status effects and triggers Moustachio Bless for 5 seconds when deployed. <Hold medkit and shove floor while crouching to activate> <Lasts 14 seconds> <Versus: 8HP/half second, 1s of Moustachio Bless, does not clear bad statuses> <Once per round>
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive/you are in water, gain infinite Adrenaline effect. <Tank aspect disabled in Survival gamemode>
- Special First Aid: On first aid kit use, cures most bad status effects off you and any nearby survivors. You also become immune to the next inflicted bad status effect.
- Healing Shocks: With a defib equipped (doesn't have to be held), regen HP every second equal to number of other survivors within 400 units, up to +10HP. Other survivors heal for 33% of your regeneration. <Can't heal while poisoned or incapacitated> <Incapacitated survivors don't count> <First equipping or taking 15+ damage from a single hit delays healing by 3 secs> <Heals up to 90% Max HP>
- |E| Fentanyl Injector: Heals 3HP/s after receiving damage from tanks if not poisoned/incapacitated until you reach full health.
- Survival Payment: After the round begins, +1 bounty earned every 2 minutes. <Bounty not awarded if inside saferoom>
- Peanut Blessing: While under Moustachio Bless, +1 stack of Peanut Blessing gained for each bounty earning action. Additional bounty gained is equal to the number of stacks, up to a max of 3 stacks, which resets after reaching it.
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- Try to remain nearby your teammates in case you need to heal them up or should someone get affected with a bad status effect. It'll save the other survivors from getting into any danger.