Recommended Survivor VS Buff Set 3 (BaBS)
Recommended Survivor VS Buff Set 3 (BaBS V2.1.7)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Type of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Survivor VS Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | SVBS1 | SVBS2 | SVBS3 | SVBS4 | SVBS5
This Buff Set is situated more towards the use of throwables against Special Infected. This can be from using vomit jars to find out the location of them or using molotovs to cover an area behind you.
Equipment Master VS <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles
- (SURV) Extra Powder
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio
- (SURV) Shoving Expert
- (SURV) Deadly Shove
- (SURV) Double Projectile
- (SURV) Hidden Magnum
- (SURV) Grenade Trap
- (SURV) Frag Grenade
- (SURV) Dense Vomit Cloud
- (SURV) Freezing Grenade
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run / Speedy Water*
- (SURV) Survival Payment
- (SURV) Peanut Blessing
- (SURV) Hunting Reward
- If you are in any map which has a body of water, you can swap out the Adrenaline Run Buff for the Speedy Water Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set
- Any Primary Weapon (Whichever you're good with)
- Any Secondary Weapon (Whichever you're good with)
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Extra Powder: +1000% increased pipe bomb damage done (Affects Traps). <Doesn't affect Seeking Grenade damage>
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless if lethal damage is taken. <Works only once per round>
- Shoving Expert: Disables shove penalties.
- Deadly Shove: Shoves instantly kill special infected. Works 3 times after the round starts. It recharges once every 3 minutes in COOP only.
- Double Projectile: Allows you to throw 2 pipe bomb and vomit jar projectiles.
- Hidden Magnum: On incapacitation, gives you magnum instead of a pistol.
- Grenade Trap: Allows you to setup throwable traps on the floor. Aim the floor while crouching and shove (right-click) to setup trap. Up to 3 traps can be out at the same time with a max of 3 of each type per round.
- Frag Grenade: Your pipe bomb will instantly detonate on collision. <Incompatible with Sticky Grenade buff>
- Dense Vomit Cloud: After throwing vomit jars, infected continue to be biled while passing through it. <Versus: it can only affect 3 special infected>
- Freezing Grenade: Exchanges pipe bombs for freezing bombs. Infected caught in the explosion suffer movement speed loss or become frozen depending on distance. <Freeze duration: 10 seconds (3 for tanks)> <You can't freeze ice tanks> <Incompatible with other buffs that change grenade contents> <Same target can't be frozen for 15 seconds>
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive, infinite adrenaline effect. <✖ Survival>
- Speedy Water: Increased speed while in water.
- Survival Payment: After the round begins, +1 bounty earned every 2 minutes. <Bounty not awarded if inside saferoom>
- Peanut Blessing: While under Moustachio Bless. +1 stack of peanut blessing for each bounty earning action. Additional bounty = x stacks, up to max of 3 stacks. Effect resets when Moustachio Bless ends.
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
Tips for effectively using this buff set <top>
- If you need to stop infected from chasing you from behind, be sure to either set up a pipe bomb trap for when they are further away or try to explode them by throwing your pipe bomb at the approximate location.