Recommended Survivor VS Buff Set 2 (BaBS)
Recommended Survivor VS Buff Set 2 (BaBS V2.1.7)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Survivor VS Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | SVBS1 | SVBS2 | SVBS3 | SVBS4 | SVBS5
This Buff Set is situated more towards defense increases on you against Special Infected so you can take less damage from them. This also involves killing Boomers so they can't slap you as high and having greater protection against Tanks while incapacitated.
Defensive Guardian VS <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles
- (SURV) Anger Ignition
- (SURV) |P| Mutation Shield (Expires)
- (SURV) |Q| Poison Shield (Expires)
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio
- (SURV) Counter Slap
- (SURV) |E| Slow Resistance
- (SURV) Hope on Sight
- (SURV) Group Morale
- (SURV) |E| Fentanyl Injector
- (SURV) General Tank Handler
- (SURV) |V| Crush resistance
- (SURV) |V| Protective Bag
- (SURV) Hidden Magnum
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run / Speedy Water*
- If you are in any map which has a body of water, you can swap out the Adrenaline Run Buff for the Speedy Water Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set
- Any Primary Weapon (Whichever you're good with)
- Any Secondary Weapon (Whichever you're good with)
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Anger Ignition: On Infected hitting you, 1% chance to ignite everything around you. <Your teammates receive 1HP fire damage from this> <Incompatible with Enhanced Anger Ignition>
- Mutation Shield: Protection against Mutation Bad Status Effect.
- Poison Shield: Protection against Poison Bad Status Effect.
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless if lethal damage is taken. <Works only once per round>
- Counter Slap: -2% decrease in bitch-slap power x amount of boomers killed during the round.<Max: 40%>
- Slow Resistance: -25% reduced maximum slow from Spitters, -33% decreased time before slows decay, -50% faster slow decay time.
- Hope on Sight: While incapacitated, if there is a nearby visible standing survivor, -50% decreased bleed out rate and +5% defense, +2% defense for each additional visible standing survivor. <Buff only active while incapacitated>
- Group Morale: -1% reduced damage taken for every other survivor alive.
- Fentanyl Injector: Heals 3HP/s after receiving damage from tanks until you reach full health. Cannot be healed if poisoned or incapacitated.
- General Tank Handler: -0.12% reduced damage taken from tanks x current level. <Max buff defense percent: 90%>
- Crush resistance: -1 to 50% less damage taken from tanks while incapacitated depending on current HP. Higher current incap HP = more damage reduction.
- Protective Bag: Allows you to activate a special device for 8 (2 on VS) seconds. +immune to all sources of damage, but cannot attack or move. All infected will lose interest in you and ignore you. <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Must be on the ground to activate>
- Hidden Magnum: On incapacitation, gives you magnum instead of a pistol.
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive, infinite adrenaline effect. <✖ Survival>
- Speedy Water: Increased speed while in water.
Tips for effectively using this buff set <top>
- If you don't have moustachio bless to protect you or about to get karma charged/slapped, be sure to activate the Protective Bag buff so you can have a chance to escape afterwards.