Recommended Miscellaneous Buff Set 7 (BaBS)
Recommended Miscellaneous Buff Set 7 (BaBS V2.12.22)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Miscellaneous Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended Buff Enhancement | MBS4 | MBS5 | MBS6 | MBS7 | MBS8 | MBS9
This Buff Set is situated towards the use of the first 11 clan and event buff enhancements.
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
- Indicates that the Buff is required in order to level up any class from class level 4 to class level 5.
Eventful Survivor COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife+
- (SURV) Ninja+ / |Q| Prowess-*
- (SURV) |Q| Piercing Bullets+ / Ranged Expert+*
- (SURV) |E| Slow Resistance+
- (SURV) Tenacity+
- (SURV) |E| Fatal Guard+
- (SURV) |E| Berserk+
- (SURV) |E| Dying Berserk+
- (SURV) Knife Bag+ / |V| Enraging Waves+*
- (SURV) |E| Flaming Sword+ / Chainsaw Dumbass+*
- (SURV) |E| Healing Pipe Bombs+
- (SURV) |E| Slaying Automata+
- (SURV) |E| Cleansing Pills+
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+
- (SURV) Finale Dominator+
- (SURV) |V| Assassin Drone+ / |E| Helping Drone+*
- 1st: 72k-gtk6f8-iovshc-jwfa72-jinq2v-lrkjrz-rlts (Primary) (High Damager)
- |Q| Prowess: 72l-gtofz0-iovshc-jwfa72-jinq2v-lrkjrz-rlts (Primary) (High Damager)
- 2nd: 730-gtk6ji-iovshc-jwfacj-i41vnr-lrkjrz-rgfc (Moderate Damager) (Second Choices: 3., 9., 10. and 16.)
- |Q| Prowess: 731-gtog3a-iovshc-jwfacj-i41vnr-lrkjrz-rgfc (Moderate Damager) (Second Choices: 3., 9., 10. and 16.)
Buff Enhancements Used:
- Throwing Knives: Hold USE and shove to throw a knife, dealing 750 damage/stagger to SI or 500 damage/5s bleed (100 dmg/s) to Tanks. Won't use normal knives. Max count equals Knife count + 1. <✖ VS, Knives reclaimable on miss/from target's dead body or return after 20s> (Knife)
- |E| Samurai Training: While using the Katana, -50% reduced melee fatigue gain rate. With Katana, killing specials only gives 33% melee fatigue reduction. (Ninja)
- |E| Armor Piercing Bullets: Shots may reduce more Tank armor/Flesh armor/Barrier health with bonus reduction equal to weapon's bonus damage per shot. 100% chance VS Flesh armor or with AWP/Scout, otherwise 33% chance. (|Q| Piercing Bullets)
- |E| Ranged Perfectionist: Assault Rifles and SMGS no longer suffer range damage dropoff. (Ranged Expert)
- |E| Slow Repellent: Once a stun/freeze/paralyze effect ends, become immune to slow effects for 10 seconds (5 seconds for tanks). (|E| Slow Resistance)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- |E| Witch Guard: Witches will no longer ignore incapacitation in Expert difficulty. (|E| Fatal Guard)
- Juggernaut: Duration reduced to 20 seconds. While Berserk is active, resist stuns, paralysis, slows, freezing, staggers, fling, aim punch, knockdowns, fear and Special Infected Pins. 4 minute cooldown. (|E| Berserk)
- |E| Out With A Bang: Upon death, deal 1,500 explosive damage to nearby infected. -250 reduced damage for each activation, 500 minimum. Medkit use resets damage. (|E| Dying Berserk)
- Disposable Knife: Can buy a Disposable Knife for 20 bounty in Miscellaneous section. Used first and cannot benefit from other Knife effects. <Can only carry 1 Disposable Knife but can rebuy after use> (Knife Bag)
- |E| Focused Enrage: Choose one tank to aggro instantly for 8 seconds, putting Enraging Waves on cooldown when used. (|V| Enraging Waves)
- Searing Flames: Flaming Sword now bypasses fire immunity. <✖ VS> (|E| Flaming Sword)
- |E| Chainsaw Maniac: While using your chainsaw, gain +10% move speed and cannot be slowed by common infected hitting you. (Chainsaw Dumbass)
- |E| Adren-Infused Pipe Bombs: Survivors in the explosion will gain 5 seconds of Adrenaline.
(|E| Healing Pipe Bombs)
- Explosive Automata: Turret gains 5% chance to also shoot a Grenade Launcher projectile. (|E| Slaying Automata)
- Cleansing Aura: When Cleansing Pills is activated, clear any allies and give them immunity for 8 seconds (200 range). (|E| Cleansing Pills)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy any item if you have at least 50% of the required bounty cost, putting you into negative bounty. <Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category> (Hunting Reward)
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. On non-finale/survival maps, max stacks reduced to 10 and -5 seconds faster stack decay. (Finale Dominator)
- Medic Assassin: Assassin Drone shot has a chance to heal for 80HP. Chance is equal to 3% of damage dealt. (|V| Assassin Drone)
- Medic Drone: Drone shot has 3% chance to heal for 80HP. (|E| Helping Drone)
- If you're levelling up any class from class level 4 to class level 5, the Ninja Buff would be the best to replace since removing it from your buff set gives the least amount of impact on your buff usage with buff enhancements, you can swap it out for the |Q| Prowess Buff.
- If you prefer to have a medium damage increasing buff that lets you deal with infected from any range, while sacrificing some damage, you can swap out the |Q| Piercing Bullets Buff for the Ranged Expert Buff.
- If you don't want to have an extra knife and want to help the survivors with dealing with tanks, you can swap out the Knife Bag Buff for the |V| Enraging Waves Buff.
- if you prefer to be able to gain movement speed and not be slowed down with a chainsaw with a buff enhancement over being able to set infected on fire and ignore fire immunity with a buff enhancement, you can swap out the |E| Flaming Sword Buff for the Chainsaw Dumbass Buff.
- If you prefer to have a faster firing drone that also gives support against CI rather than a more damaging drone that only supports against SI and tanks, you can swap out the |V| Assassin Drone for the |E| Helping Drone.
Weapons/Configs used in this buff set: <top>
- Any Primary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config (SMGs): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Rifles): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (AK47): +10%/-10% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Shotguns): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Snipers): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (AWP): +0%/-0% || -20%/+20%
Recommended Weapon Config (Scout): +25%/-25% || -20%/+20%
- Any Secondary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config (All Pistols): +25%/-25% || -20%/+20%
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Ninja: On special infected kill, -50% reduced current melee fatigue. On being released from special infected, instantly resets melee fatigue and prevents gaining more for 5 seconds.
- |Q| Prowess: Allows you to level any class at class level 4 to class level 5. Gives +50% increased class experience from class actions. <Cannot be binded> <✖ VS>
- |Q| Piercing Bullets: Shooting the same Special Infected/Tank increases damage dealt by +1%/bullet, +2% with Single Pistol/Hunting Rifle or +3% with Magnum Pistol/AWP and Scout sniper rifles. With shotguns, chance to increase by 1%/pellet equal to 75% - (weapon tier * pellet count). Bonus resets upon changing target, weapon, or reloading. <Max bonus: Weapon clip size * per-bullet increment * pellet count>
- Ranged Expert: Assault Rifles and SMGs ignore the defenses of your target but aren't affected by attack bonuses from buffs. They shoot and reload -25% slower. <Ammo save chance halved for Rifles/SMGs> <✖ VS>
- |E| Slow Resistance: -25% reduced maximum slow from Spitters, -33% decreased time before slows decay, -50% faster slow decay time.
- Tenacity: Grants +150 max HP per level above 200, max 5,000, but you die when HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP once each per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <Increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Reduces your maximum defense by 20%> <✖ VS>
- |E| Fatal Guard: Prevents instant death while frozen. Take -50% less damage from Assassin class tanks and won't ignore incapacitation. Gain a 20% chance to not decay while inside a Tank Belly. <Does not prevent shattering on frozen death> <✖ VS>
- |E| Berserk: When active, ignore defenses and immunities for 30 seconds. <Activate in !buy menu> <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Immunity pierce negates attack bonuses> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_berserk)
- |E| Dying Berserk: On taking lethal damage, become live for 6 seconds where you ignore defenses/immunities, status/CC effects. won't use ammo or gain fatigue. Taunt all tanks but halve buff attack bonuses. -0.5s reduced time for each activation, min 3s. Medkit use resets time. Performing use actions won't end Dying Berserk. <Immunity pierce negates attack bonuses> <No ammo save with custom weapons> <✖ VS>
- Knife Bag: You can carry an additional knife. Upon reaching Level 201, gain an additional knife. <Requires Knife Buff> <✖ VS>
- |V| Enraging Waves:Allows you to use a frequency device. When activated all tanks not already taunted will immediately reset their aggro and focus you for 8 seconds or until the device is deactivated. <Cooldown: 3 minutes> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_enrage)
- |E| Flaming Sword: Sets your sword on fire. Melee hits ignite and deal mixture of fire and melee damage to infected hit. <Works only with the Katana, Machete, Golf Club and Combat Knife>
- Chainsaw Dumbass: On common infected kill, +4% chainsaw fuel refill. On special infected kill, +10% chainsaw fuel refill.
- |E| Healing Pipe Bombs: Your pipe bombs heal survivors in the explosion for 15% missing HP and deal no friendly damage. Pipe bombs cost 50% more from the Bounty Market. <Incompatible with other buffs that change grenade contents> <✖ VS>
- |E| Slaying Automata: Allows you to deploy a turret once per round which shoots at nearby infected each second in 600 units, 180* arc, dealing 150 damage. It goes idle if it hasn't shot in 15 seconds and if the owner is over 300 units away. Anyone can press USE on it to wake it. <Turret can be rotated by pressing USE> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_turret)
- |E| Cleansing Pills: Consuming Pain Pills removes most bad status effects and gives status effect immunity for 15 seconds. <45 second cooldown for immunity> <Press RELOAD with pills in hand to get cooldown time> <✖ VS>
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give 1 stack of Finale Dominator (2 stacks on Uber Infected kills), max 15. +2% attack, +1% defense, +1% move speed, +0.5% fire rate, +1% reload speed, +2% ammo save chance and +1% deploy speed. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by Special Infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- |V| Assassin Drone: Allows you to summon a assassin drone that shoots at special infected and tanks only, dealing 300 damage every 4 seconds on each shot. Each consecutive shot on the same target deals +300 additional damage (Max: 900HP). Upon reaching maximum damage, damage resets to 300HP. <Incompatible with other drones> <✖ VS>
- |E| Helping Drone: Allows you to summon a helping drone that shoots at nearby infected, deals 80 damage every 0.8 seconds. The drone shoots both common and special infected. It prioritizes special infected that are not pinning you down. <✖ VS> <Incompatible with other drones>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- There are some good buff enhancements in there that are useful when going up against the infected. You can use some of them to help out the survivors with helping them to stay alive while you can use some others to help yourself to stay alive as well. Make sure to get the best use out of the buff enhancements!