Recommended Miscellaneous Buff Set 5 (BaBS)
Recommended Miscellaneous Buff Set 5 (BaBS V2.6.20)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Miscellaneous Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | MBS1 | MBS2 | MBS3 | MBS4 | MBS5
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
Eventful Survivor COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Ninja+
- (SURV) |Q| Piercing Bullets+ / Ranged Expert+*
- (SURV) |E| Slow Resistance+
- (SURV) Tenacity+
- (SURV) |E| Fatal Guard+
- (SURV) |E| Berserk+
- (SURV) Chainsaw Dumbass+
- (SURV) Knife Bag+ / |V| Enraging Waves+*
- (SURV) |E| Flaming Sword+
- (SURV) |E| Healing Pipe Bombs+ / |E| Dying Berserk+*
- (SURV) |E| Slaying Automata+
- (SURV) |E| Cleansing Pills+
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+
- (SURV) Finale Dominator+
- (SURV) |V| Assassin Drone+ / |E| Helping Drone+*
Buff Enhancements Used:
- |E| Samurai Training: Reduces melee fatigue gain rate when using the Katana melee weapon by 50%. Melee fatigue reduction from killing specials with Katana reduced to 33%. (Ninja)
- |E| Armor Piercing Bullets: Shots may reduce more Tank armor, Flesh armor or Barrier health. Bonus reduction is equal to the weapon's bonus damage per shot. All weapons except AWP/Scout have 1/3 chance to activate. (|Q| Piercing Bullets)
- |E| Ranged Perfectionist: Assault Rifles and SMGS no longer suffer range damage dropoff. (Ranged Expert)
- |E| Slow Repellent: Once a stun, freeze or paralyze effect ends you will be immune to slow effects from the infected for 10 seconds. Slow effects from Tanks will only be blocked in the first 5 seconds. (|E| Slow Resistance)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- |E| Witch Guard: Witches will no longer ignore incapacitation in Expert difficulty. (|E| Fatal Guard)
- Juggernaut: Duration 20 secs but resist CC, SI pins (unstoppable effect) and tank punch stuns when active. Cooldown 4 mins. (|E| Berserk)
- |E| Chainsaw Maniac: While using your chainsaw, you gain 10% move speed and common infected hitting you won't slow you down. (Chainsaw Dumbass)
- Disposable Knife: Can now buy Disposable Knife for 20 fixed bounty to add to knife count. Disposable Knife is used first, cannot benefit from other Knife effects. <Can only carry 1 Disposable Knife but can rebuy after use> (Knife Bag)
- |E| Focused Enrage: Instead of drawing all Tank aggro when active, you can choose one Tank to aggro instantly. The aggro lasts 10 seconds and Enraging Waves will instantly be put on cooldown upon use. (|V| Enraging Waves)
- Searing Flames: Flaming Sword now bypasses fire immunity <✖ VS>. (|E| Flaming Sword)
- |E| Adren-Infused Pipe Bombs: Survivors in the explosion will gain 5 seconds of Adrenaline. (|E| Healing Pipe Bombs)
- |E| Out With A Bang: Upon death, you will deal 1,500 explosive damage to all nearby infected. Each activation of this effect reduces damage by 250, down to 500 minimum. (|E| Dying Berserk)
- Explosive Automata: Turret gains 5% chance to shoot Grenade Launcher. (|E| Slaying Automata)
- Cleansing Aura: Immunity activate now clears and immunizes nearby allies. (|E| Cleansing Pills)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy from the Bounty Menu with insufficient bounty if you have at least 50% of the required cost, putting you into negative bounty. <Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category> (Hunting Reward)
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. Max stacks 10 on normal maps. (Finale Dominator)
- Medic Assassin: Assassin Drone shot has a chance to heal for 80HP. Chance is equal to 3% of damage dealt. (|V| Assassin Drone)
- Medic Drone: Drone shot has 3% chance to heal for 80HP. (|E| Helping Drone)
- If you prefer to have a medium damage increasing buff that lets you deal with infected from any range, while sacrificing some damage, you can swap out the |Q| Piercing Bullets Buff for the Ranged Expert Buff.
- If you don't want to have an extra knife and want to help the survivors with dealing with tanks, you can swap out the Knife Bag Buff for the |V| Enraging Waves Buff.
- If you want to be able to delay your death so you can get some actions done before your death over healing survivors with pipe bombs, you can swap out the |E| Healing Pipe Bombs Buff for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
- If you prefer to have a faster firing drone that also gives support against CI rather than a more damaging drone that only supports against SI and tanks, you can swap out the |V| Assassin Drone for the |E| Helping Drone.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
- Any Secondary Weapon
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Ninja: On special infected kill, -50% reduced current melee fatigue. On being released from special infected, instantly resets melee fatigue and prevents gaining more for 5 seconds.
- |Q| Piercing Bullets: Upon shooting the same Special Infected/Tank, +1% increased damage/bullet (+2% with Hunting Rifle/Single Pistol and +3% with Magnum pistol, AWP or Scout sniper rifles). Effect resets when changing target, changing weapon, or reloading. With shotguns, chance to gain 1% per pellet, chance = 75% - (weapon tier * pellet count). <Max bonus: +150%>
- Ranged Expert: Assault Rifles and SMGs ignore the defenses of your target, they're not affected by attack bonuses from buffs, they shoot and reload -25% slower. <✖ VS>
- |E| Slow Resistance: -25% reduced maximum slow from Spitters, -33% decreased time before slows decay, -50% faster slow decay time.
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200, but you will die if HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP each once per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP> <Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- |E| Fatal Guard: Prevents instant death while frozen. -50% less damage taken from Assassin class tanks + won't ignore incapacitation. <Does not prevent shattering on frozen death> <✖ VS>
- |E| Berserk: When active, ignore defenses and immunities for 30 seconds. <Available in the !buy menu> <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Piercing immunities nullifies attack bonuses> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_berserk)
- Chainsaw Dumbass: On common infected kill, +5% chainsaw fuel refill. On special infected kill, +20% chainsaw fuel refill.
- Knife Bag: You can carry an additional knife. <Requires Knife Buff> <✖ VS>
- |V| Enraging Waves: Allows you to use a frequency device. When activated all tanks not already taunted will immediately reset their aggro and focus you for 10 seconds or until the device is deactivated. <Cooldown: 3 minutes> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_enrage)
- |E| Flaming Sword: Sets your sword on fire. Melee hits ignite and deal mixture of fire and melee damage to infected hit. <Works only with the Katana, Machete, Golf Club and Combat Knife>
- |E| Healing Pipe Bombs: Your pipe bombs heal survivors in the explosion for 15% missing HP and deal no friendly damage. Pipe bombs cost 50% more from the Bounty Market. <Incompatible with other buffs that change grenade contents> <✖ VS>
- |E| Dying Berserk: On taking lethal damage you become spared from death for 6 seconds where you don't use ammo, gain fatigue, damage ignores defenses/immunities and resist status or CC effects. Buff attack bonuses are halved and draw tank aggro if no-one else is and the tank isn't on taunt cooldown. <Piercing immunities nullifies attack bonuses> <Ammo save does not activate for custom weapons> <✖ VS>
- |E| Slaying Automata: Allows you to deploy a turret once per round which shoots at nearby infected each second in 600 units, 180* arc, dealing 150 damage. It goes idle if it hasn't shot in 15 seconds and if the owner is over 300 units away. Anyone can press USE on it to wake it. <Turret can be rotated by pressing USE> <Each other turret lowers damage by 5, 80 minimum> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_turret)
- |E| Cleansing Pills: Consuming Pain Pills removes most bad status effects and gives status effect immunity for 15 seconds. <45 second cooldown for immunity> <Press RELOAD with pills in hand to get cooldown time> <✖ VS>
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give 1 stack of Finale Dominator (2 stacks on Uber Infected kills), max 15. +2% attack, +1% defense, +1% move speed, +0.5% fire rate, +1% reload speed, +2% ammo save chance and +1% deploy speed. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by Special Infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- |V| Assassin Drone: Allows you to summon a assassin drone that shoots at special infected and tanks only, dealing 300 damage every 4 seconds on each shot. Each consecutive shot on the same target deals +300 additional damage (Max: 900HP). Upon reaching maximum damage, damage resets to 300HP. <Incompatible with other drones> <✖ VS>
- |E| Helping Drone: Allows you to summon a helping drone that shoots at nearby infected, deals 80 damage every 0.8 seconds. The drone shoots both common and special infected. It prioritizes special infected that are not pinning you down. <✖ VS> <Incompatible with other drones>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- There are some good buff enhancements in there that are useful when going up against the infected. You can use some of them to help out the survivors with helping them to stay alive while you can use some others to help yourself to stay alive as well. Make sure to get the best use out of the buff enhancements!