Recommended Miscellaneous Buff Set 5 (BaBS)
Recommended Miscellaneous Buff Set 5 (BaBS V2.11.13)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Miscellaneous Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended Buff Enhancement | MBS4 | MBS5 | MBS6 | MBS7 | MBS8 | MBS9
This Buff Set is situated towards the use of the best 24 crafted buff enhancements.
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
- Indicates that the Buff is required in order to level up any class from class level 4 to class level 5.
Enhanced Survivor COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife+
- (SURV) Goggles+ / |V| Guardian Dispenser+*
- (SURV) |E| Zapping Gun+
- (SURV) |E| Focused+ / |E| Zombie Eradicator+*
- (SURV) Counter Slap+ / |Q| Prowess-*
- (SURV) Hope on Sight+ / |E| Tank Duelist+*
- (SURV) Mindset Change+ / Special First Aid+*
- (SURV) Hyperactive+ / Dummy Rounds+*
- (SURV) Tactical Reload+ / Compressed Shell+*
- (SURV) Mobility Master+
- (SURV) |E| Courage+ / |E| Promise+*
- (SURV) Down but Not Out+
- (SURV) Infirmary+
- (SURV) Health Dispenser+
- (SURV) |C| Discharger+
- (SURV) Survival Payment+ / Prescription Medication+*
Buff Enhancements Used: <top>
- Throwing Knives: Hold USE and shove to throw a knife that deals 750 damage/stagger to SI or 500 damage/5s bleed (100 dmg/s) to Tanks. Won't use normal knives. Max count equals Knife count + 1. <✖ VS, missed knives reclaimable or return after 20s, used knives reclaimable from dead body> (Knife)
- Gas Mask: Take only 1 gas based damage while the Gas Mask absorbs the rest. The mask absorbs 1000 damage (500 in VS) before breaking. Recharges in 3 minutes after breaking. Smoker smoke won't shroud vision while the gas mask is active. (Goggles)
- Guardian Recharger: After activating, Guardian Moustachio/Guardian Dispenser will be available again in 4/5 minutes. (|V| Guardian Dispenser)
- Loaded Zap: Zapping Gun will only activate when at 100% charge. (|E| Zapping Gun)
- Hawkeye: Headshots to Special Infected bypass damage immunities, dealing 10% of current bonus headshot damage. (|E| Focused)
- Zombie Shredder: Deal 50% bonus damage to Common Infected. (|E| Zombie Eradicator)
- Fall Spike: Returns any fall damage taken to the slapper. If incapacitated/killed by the slap, the slapper is instantly killed. <✖ VS> (Counter Slap)
- Wish on Sight: No bleedout if a visible standing teammate is within 300 units and you aren't crawling. <✖ VS> (Hope on Sight)
- Tank Resister: 20% defense instead becomes 20% damage resistance. (|E| Tank Duelist)
- Blood Transfusion: While incapacitated, increased bleed out gain is equal to (standing allies count) %, but killing Commons/Specials/Ubers heal 10/100/200 HP and delays bleedout damage by 1/3/5 seconds. Reaching full health from a Special/Uber kill will revive you. (Mindset Change)
- Special Defibrillator: Defibrillators also activate Special First Aid. (Special First Aid)
- Overcharge Arms: While Hyperactive is active, 1/3 swing speed penalty. While Hyperactive is on cooldown, halved swing speed penalty. (Hyperactive)
- Phantom Rounds: When any ammo save chance activates, you have a second chance to gain another bullet. The second chance is equal to half of your total ammo save chance. (Dummy Rounds)
- Lightning Hands: Once every 30 seconds, gain double bonus reload speed. (Tactical Reload)
- Adaptive Shell: Reloading early will grant +1.5% reload speed per shell currently loaded. (Compressed Shell)
- Momentum Blast: Gives dash 2 charges and enables ground slamming by pressing crouch after double jumping. Upon dashing or landing after a ground slam, infected in 200 units take 150 blast damage. <15 second cooldown for ground slam blast, fall damage below 250 ignored on ground slam> (Mobility Master)
- Inner Courage: If you are revived (excluding hanging revives) you gain Courage effects for 15 seconds. <Effects start partially decayed> (|E| Courage)
- Pledge: You will heal 25HP every time you revive or free a non-bot survivor. <No effect from hanging revives> (|E| Promise)
- Steady Sight: You will no longer suffer from dizzy aim sway while incapacitated. (Down but Not Out)
- Clinic: Allows you to carry an additional Pain Pills/Adrenaline. <Press the ZOOM key with your item held to swap between the two> (Infirmary)
- Multi Dispenser: 3 seconds reduced duration but gives 3 (2 in VS) Health Dispenser uses per map. (Health Dispenser)
- Frostcharger: Each tick slows infected hit by 3% (doubled on non-tanks). On the final tick, all infected in range become frozen for 1 second, bypassing debilitate cooldowns. (|C| Discharger)
- Accelerated Payment: Survival Payment is now given every 90 seconds. (Survival Payment)
- Doctor's Orders: You can also instead buy a first aid kit for half the price. (Prescription Medication)
- If you prefer to have a buff that can recharge instead of reducing smoker damage taken with the Goggles Buff, you can swap it out for the |V| Guardian Dispenser Buff.
- If you prefer to focus more on killing common infected rather than killing special infected, you can swap out the |E| Focused Buff for the |E| Zombie Eradicator Buff.
- If you're levelling up any class from class level 4 to class level 5, the Counter Slap Buff would be the best to replace since removing it from your buff set gives the least amount of impact on your buff usage with buff enhancements, you can swap it out for the |Q| Prowess Buff.
- If you want to have some damage resistance against tanks over taking reduced damage and having reduced bleed out while incapacitated, you can swap out the Hope on Sight Buff for the |E| Tank Duelist Buff.
- If you want to be able to heal bad status effects with healing or resurrecting in an AOE over being able to regain health with killing infected while incapacitated, you can swap out the Mindset Change Buff for the Special First Aid Buff.
- If you prefer to save ammo over having less reduced attack speed with your melee weapons, you can swap out the Hyperactive Buff for the Dummy Rounds Buff.
- If you prefer to use shotguns over other primary weapons, you can swap out the Tactical Reload Buff for the Compressed Shell Buff.
- If you prefer to regenerate health from helping out the survivors over giving yourself benefits when you're revived from incapacitation, you can swap out the |E| Courage Buff for the |E| Promise Buff.
- If you prefer to get a first aid kit for half the normal bounty price over gaining some bounty while you are still alive as a survivor, you can swap out the Survival Payment Buff for the Prescription Medication Buff.
Weapons/Configs used in this buff set: <top>
- Any Primary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config: (Rifles) / (SMGS): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config: (AK47 Rifle): +10%/-10% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Shotguns): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Hunting Rifle): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Military Sniper Rifle): +10%/-10% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (AWP): +0%/-0% || -20%/+20%
Recommended Weapon Config (Scout): +25%/-25% || -20%/+20%
- Any Secondary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config (All Pistols): +25%/-25% || -20%/+20%
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |V| Guardian Dispenser: Before taking lethal damage, a health device triggers on you. Every half second heals nearby survivors for +8HP + 0.3% Max HP, clears 1% of slows and 1 corrosion stack. Cures most bad status effects and gives Moustachio Bless for 2 seconds when deployed.<Duration: 14 seconds> <Works only once per round> <First aid kit NOT required> <✖ VS>
- |E| Zapping Gun: Moving around charges the pistol. For each 1% charge, +10 bonus damage dealt. When fully charged, +2 second stun on target affected. Each shot resets charge to 0. <Charged shot activates on special infected and tanks only> <Tanks can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Gun recharge rate: 3% per second running, 1% crouching/walking> <✖ VS>
- |E| Focused: On Special Infected Headshot kill, +25% bonus headshot damage for the current round. Uber Infected take half bonus damage. Assault Rifles use 2 bullets on SI headshot. <Max bonus damage: 400%> <No bonus damage to Tanks> <✖ VS>
- |E| Zombie Eradicator: Shots against regular common infected (those not affected by certain buffs/Tank abilities) will deal minimum 100 damage with any weapon.
- Counter Slap: -2% decrease in bitch-slap power multiplied by the amount of boomers killed during the round. <Max: 40%>
- |Q| Prowess: Allows you to level any class at class level 4 to class level 5. Gives +50% increased class experience from class actions. <Cannot be binded> <✖ VS>
- Hope on Sight: While incapacitated, if there is a visible standing survivor, -50% decreased bleed out rate and gain +5% defense. Gain +2% additional defense for each additional visible standing survivor. <Buff only active while incapacitated>
- |E| Tank Duelist: -20% less damage taken from tanks. +200% increased tank aggro to you. <✖ VS>
- Mindset Change: Allows you to be incapacitated an unlimited number of times. On each incap, max incap HP becomes 90% of the previous value. Using a first aid kit resets it to full. <Incap max health won't go lower than 300> <✖ VS>
- Special First Aid: On first aid kit use, cures most bad status effects off you and any nearby survivors. You also become immune to the next inflicted bad status effect.
- Hyperactive: On using pills/adrenaline shot, +10% increased swing and movement speed and melee fatigue cannot decrease/increase for 15 seconds. Hyperactive cannot be re-applied for 15 seconds after. <Press RELOAD with meds in hand to get cooldown time>
- Dummy Rounds: Gives ranged weapons 20% chance not to consume ammunition. Doesn't work with Grenade Launchers.
- Tactical Reload: If manually reloading with 1 or more bullets left, +10% increased reload speed. For AWP and Scout snipers, bonus is +15%. <Doesn't affect Shotguns or the Grenade Launcher>
- Compressed Shell: Can fully reload shotguns with just 1 shell. Disables reload speed upgrade and doubles reload time.
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump by pressing jump again in midair or double tap a direction to quickly dash in that direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing, cannot jump for 0.5 seconds on dash start> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- |E| Courage: After reviving a teammate (hanging revives don't count), they take -50% less damage (including true damage), and gain +25% movement speed. The bonuses decay over 25 seconds. <✖ VS>
- |E| Promise: Gain +1,000 increased max HP. If any survivor dies to the infected, you take (400 - their level) damage. This damage scales on current HP % and is nullified below 25% HP. Regain +100 HP for every non-bot survivor resurrected by you and block Promise damage for 10 seconds. <Bots or survivors falling behind dying won't hurt you> <No damage if incapacitated> <✖ VS>
- Down but Not Out: Can use primary or melee weapons while incapacitated and can attack while crawling. +50% reduced incap fire rate and reload penalty. <Press the WALK key while incapacitated to swap weapons> <✖ VS>
- Infirmary: In place for throwables, able to equip 2 health items (First Aid/Defib) at once. <Can't pickup second health item with throwable in hand, swap to other weapon first> <Press the ZOOM key with your health item held to swap between the two> <You will drop your secondary item on death>
- Health Dispenser: Allows you to deploy a device on the floor that heals nearby survivors for 20HP + 0.5% Max HP, clears 2% of slows and 2 corrosion stacks every half second. It also cures most bad status effects and triggers Moustachio Bless for 5 seconds when deployed. <Hold medkit and shove floor while crouching to activate> <Lasts 14 seconds> <Versus: 8HP/half second, 1s of Moustachio Bless, does not clear bad statuses> <Once per round>
- |C| Discharger: While crouching, shoving the floor with a defib deploys a device that deals a mix of fire and shock damage, burning and stunning nearby infected. On the last tick, it resurrects back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Tank can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Damage: 300 every 0.8 seconds for 8 seconds (3000 on last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- Survival Payment: After the round begins, +1 bounty earned every 2 minutes. <Bounty not awarded if inside saferoom>
- Prescription Medication: Can buy Pills/Adrenaline for free once per round in the !buy menu. 40% THP gained from using Pills/Adrenaline is given as bonus HP.
Tips for effectively using this buff set:
- There are some good buff enhancements in there that are useful when going up against the infected. You can use some of them to help out the survivors with helping them to stay alive while you can use some others to help yourself to stay alive as well. Make sure to get the best use out of the buff enhancements!