Recommended Miscellaneous Buff Set 4 (BaBS)
Recommended Miscellaneous Buff Set 4 (BaBS V2.12.22)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Miscellaneous Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended Buff Enhancement | MBS4 | MBS5 | MBS6 | MBS7 | MBS8 | MBS9
This Buff Set is situated towards the use of the first 18 buff enhancements that can be normally crafted from the workshop against the infected.
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set. For some buffs, they will need to be equipped if certain buffs get used in place of others, which will be marked in blue.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
- Indicates that the Buff is required in order to level up any class from class level 4 to class level 5.
Original Enhancer COOP <top>
- (SURV) |V| Over Excitement+
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio+
- (SURV) |E| Enhanced Anger Ignition+
- (SURV) |E| Advanced Morphine Injector+
- (SURV) |E| Tank Duelist+
- (SURV) |V| Guardian Dispenser+
- (SURV) |E| Zombie Eradicator+
- (SURV) Hidden Magnum+
- (SURV) Floral Grenade Launch+ / |E| Zapping Gun+*
- (SURV) Advanced Grenade Launcher+ / Underbarrel Launcher+*
- (SURV) Dummy Rounds+
- (SURV) |E| Sticky Bomb+
- (SURV) Special First Aid+
- (SURV) Healing Shocks+
- (SURV) Prescription Medication+
- (OTHR) Student+ / |Q| Prowess-
- 1st: 73n-legdee-jtdkhj-jdsjq0-jrl5ua-hpt62i-ol14 (Primary) (Non-Grenade Launcher Enhanced Set) (Second Choices: 9. and 10.)
- |Q| Prowess: 73m-legdee-jtdkhj-jdsjq0-jrl5ua-hpt62i-s19c (Primary) (Non-Grenade Launcher Enhanced Set) (Second Choices: 9. and 10.)
- 2nd: 73m-legdee-jtdkhj-jdsjjk-itngcy-hpt62i-ol14 (Grenade Launcher Enhanced Set)
- |Q| Prowess: 73l-legdee-jtdkhj-jdsjjk-itngcy-hpt62i-s19c (Grenade Launcher Enhanced Set)
Buff Enhancements Used:
- Shared Excitement: Survivors nearby gain half (min. 1) of what you gain. <Also works on Over Excitement> (|V| Over Excitement)
- Guardian Recharger: After activating, Guardian Moustachio/Guardian Dispenser will be available again in 4/5 minutes. (Guardian Moustachio) (|V| Guardian Dispenser)
- Furious Ignition: Increases chance to activate to 3%. <Also works on Enhanced Anger Ignition> (|E| Enhanced Anger Ignition)
- Boosted Morphine: Using Pills/Adrenaline will also give you 3HP/s regen for 20 seconds. <Also works with Advanced Morphine Injector> (|E| Advanced Morphine Injector)
- Tank Resister: 20% defense instead becomes 20% damage resistance. (|E| Tank Duelist)
- Zombie Shredder: Deal 50% bonus damage to Common Infected. (|E| Zombie Eradicator)
- Pocket Magnum: You will always spawn with a Magnum instead of a normal pistol. (Hidden Magnum)
- Vented Grenade Launcher: Reduces unusable duration to 5 seconds. (Floral Grenade Launch)
- Loaded Zap: Zapping Gun will only activate when at 100% charge. (|E| Zapping Gun)
- Six Slot Launcher: Increases magazine capacity to 6. (Advanced Grenade Launcher)
- Underbarrel Autoloader: Ammo piles no longer give charges but instead recharge once every 40 seconds. (Underbarrel Launcher)
- Phantom Rounds: When any ammo save chance activates, you have a second chance to gain another bullet. The second chance is equal to half of your total ammo save chance. (Dummy Rounds)
- Safety Bomb:Bomb detonation no longer affects survivors but radius reduced to 200. (|E| Sticky Bomb)
- Special Defibrillator: Defibrillators also activate Special First Aid. (Special First Aid)
- Lingering Shocks: After using a defib, the effects will persist around you for 15 seconds. <Won't be interrupted and doesn't require a defib> (Healing Shocks)
- Doctor's Orders: You can also instead buy a first aid kit for half the price. (Prescription Medication)
- Scholar: You now instead gain 4 exp per second for each higher level player. (Student)
- If you prefer to use other primary weapons other than grenade launchers, you can swap out the Floral Grenade Launch Buff for the |E| Zapping Gun Buff.
- If you prefer to use other primary weapons other than grenade launchers or want to use the grenade launcher explosives on more than just that weapon, you can swap out the Advanced Grenade Launcher Buff for the Underbarrel Launcher Buff.
- If you're levelling up any class from class level 4 to class level 5, the Student Buff would be the best to replace since removing it from your buff set gives the least amount of impact on your buff usage with buff enhancements, you can swap it out for the |Q| Prowess Buff.
Weapons/Configs used in this buff set: <top>
- Any Primary Weapon or the Grenade Launcher
Recommended Weapon Config: (Rifles) / (SMGS): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config: (AK47 Rifle): +10%/-10% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Shotguns): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Hunting Rifle): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Military Sniper Rifle): +10%/-10% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (AWP): +0%/-0% || -20%/+20%
Recommended Weapon Config (Scout): +25%/-25% || -20%/+20%
- Any Secondary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config (All Pistols): +25%/-25% || -20%/+20%
Benefits of this buff set:
- |V| Over Excitement: On killing common infected, 1HP regenerated. On killing special infected, 10HP regenerated (20 HP against Uber Infected). <Buff doesn't work if you are poisoned> <Health can't exceed maximum health> <Incompatible with Excitement> <✖ VS>
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless before taking lethal damage. <Works only once per round>
- |E| Enhanced Anger Ignition: Upon being hit by Common Infected, gain a 1% chance to ignite everything around you. Also gain a 1% chance to ignite Specials/Tanks on hit. After either effect activates, the survivor/infected affected emits 3 fireball bursts each second for 200 burn damage. 20 second cooldown. <Incompatible with Anger Ignition> <No effect on Tier 2 or higher Tanks> <✖ VS>
- |E| Advanced Morphine Injector: Heals 1% missing HP every 5 seconds while not incapacitated/poisoned or hanging from a ledge. <Incompatible with Morphine Injector Buff> <✖ VS>
- |E| Tank Duelist: -20% less damage taken from tanks. +200% increased tank aggro to you. <✖ VS>
- |V| Guardian Dispenser: Before taking lethal damage, a health device triggers on you. Every half second heals nearby survivors for +8HP + 0.3% Max HP, clears 1% of slows and 1 corrosion stack. Cures most bad status effects and gives Moustachio Bless for 2 seconds when deployed. <Duration: 14 seconds> <Works only once per round> <First aid kit NOT required> <✖ VS>
- |E| Zombie Eradicator: Shots against regular common infected (those not affected by certain buffs/Tank abilities) will deal minimum 100 damage with any weapon.
- Hidden Magnum: When Incapacitated, a Magnum is given instead of a pistol.
- Floral Grenade Launch: On first grenade launcher shot, fire +10 additional projectiles. They override the Ice Shield clan buff and deal -33% less damage. In Coop: Grenade Launcher becomes unusable for 10 seconds afterwards.
- |E| Zapping Gun: Moving around charges the pistol. For each 1% charge, +10 bonus damage dealt. When fully charged, +2 second stun on target affected. Each shot resets charge to 0. <Charged shot activates on special infected and tanks only> <Tanks can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Gun recharge rate: 3% per second running, 1% crouching/walking> <✖ VS>
- Advanced Grenade Launcher: Allows you to shoot 5 grenade launcher projectiles. Disables Fast Reload upgrade and gives -40% reduced reload speed. <✖ VS>
- Underbarrel Launcher: SMGs, Assault Rifles and Shotguns gain an underbarrel launcher that launches explosive grenades. The projectile can be fired with the ZOOM key up to 3 times per map. You can refill it at ammo piles every 2 minutes. <Incompatible with Heat Missile/Floral Grenade Launch> <Can only fire once every 3 seconds> <With SG552 Rifle, hold WALK as well as ZOOM to activate> <✖ VS>
- Dummy Rounds: Gives ranged weapons 20% chance not to consume ammunition. Doesn't work with Grenade Launchers.
- |E| Sticky Bomb: Holding USE and shoving a 100K+ HP tank will deploy a bomb for 30 seconds, damaging all infected in 350 units for 10K true damage. Survivors near take up to 15% max HP damage and be stunned for up to 5 seconds, with the stun being avoidable by crouching. Only 1 bomb attachable at once. <Max 5 uses on same target> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- Special First Aid: On first aid kit use, cures most bad status effects off you and any nearby survivors. You also become immune to the next inflicted bad status effect.
- Healing Shocks: With a defib equipped (doesn't have to be held), regen HP every second equal to number of other survivors within 400 units, up to +10HP. Other survivors heal for 33% of your regeneration. <Can't heal while poisoned or incapacitated> <Incapacitated survivors don't count> <First equipping or taking 15+ damage from a single hit delays healing by 3 secs> <Heals up to 90% Max HP>
- Prescription Medication: Can buy Pills/Adrenaline for free once per round in the !buy menu. 40% THP gained from using Pills/Adrenaline is given as bonus HP.
- Student: 4 exp gained per second if there are higher level players in your team while you are alive. <Affected by boosters> <Doesn't work while in a saferoom>
- |Q| Prowess: Allows you to level any class at class level 4 to class level 5. Gives +50% increased class experience from class actions. <Cannot be binded> <✖ VS>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- Making good use of the buff enhancement effects with the buffs equipped can make you a better survivor against the infected. Helping out other survivors using the buff enhancement effects from your buffs equipped is a good way to ensure your survival.