Recommended Miscellaneous Buff Set 4 (BaBS)
Recommended Miscellaneous Buff Set 4 (BaBS V2.4.13)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Miscellaneous Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | MBS1 | MBS2 | MBS3 | MBS4
This Buff Set is situated towards increased action speed for yourself and other survivors around.
Speed Master COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / |E| Dying Berserk+*
- (SURV) Against the Odds
- (SURV) |E| Slow Resistance+ / Immolation*
- (SURV) Hyperactive
- (SURV) Agitated Rescue
- (SURV) Tactical Reload
- (SURV) Mobility Master
- (SURV) |E| Courage
- (SURV) Motivator
- (SURV) Adrenaline Area Booster
- (SURV) |C| Battle Cry
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run
- (SURV) Speedy Water
- (SURV) Trailing Haste
- (SURV) Finale Dominator+
Buff Enhancements Used:
- |E| Out With A Bang: Upon death, you will deal 1,500 explosive damage to all nearby infected. Each activation of this effect reduces damage by 250, down to 500 minimum. (|E| Dying Berserk)
- |E| Slow Repellent: Once a stun, freeze or paralyze status effect ends you will be immune to slow effects from the infected for 10 seconds. Slow effects from Tanks will only be blocked in the first 5 seconds. (|E| Slow Resistance)
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. Max stacks 10 on normal maps. (Finale Dominator)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
- If you prefer to have 20% slow resistance to most things over faster slow decay time, you can swap out the |E| Slow Resistance Buff for the Immolation Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
- Any Secondary Weapon
Benefits of this buff set: <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |E| Dying Berserk: Upon taking lethal damage (except fall damage) you become spared from death for 6 seconds. You don't consume ammo or gain fatigue, damage will ignore enemy defenses and immunities and become immune to bad status and CC effects. Buff attack bonuses are halved during this duration and you will also draw tank aggro if no-one else is and the tank isn't on taunt cooldown. <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS>
- Against the Odds: If you are the last survivor alive in finale/survival maps, you become immune to all slows, stuns, staggers, flinging or Special Infected pins and have maximum defense. Cannot be interrupted while performing any use action. Common Infected nearby will be instantly killed. <Requires at least 4 human players on the server to be active> <✖ VS>
- |E| Slow Resistance: -25% reduced maximum slow from Spitters, -33% decreased time before slows decay, -50% faster slow decay time.
- Immolation: Pressing the ZOOM key consumes molotov in hand, igniting yourself. +20% slow reduction and any infected (not tanks) nearby will catch fire. -1 damage received every 0.2 seconds, defenses become 0 while active or during cooldown. <Duration: 25 seconds> <25 second cooldown between uses> <✖ VS>
- Hyperactive: On using pills/adrenaline shot, +10% increased swing and movement speed and swing stamina cannot decrease for 15 seconds. Hyperactive cannot be re-applied for 15 seconds. <Press RELOAD with meds in hand to get cooldown time>
- Agitated Rescue: On rescue vehicle arrival, able to run through common infected and become immune to most slow effects. <Doesn't resist slow effects from survivor buffs or status effects>
- Tactical Reload: If manually reloading with 1+ bullets left,+10% increased reload speed. +15% for AWP and Scout snipers. <Doesn't affect Shotguns or the Grenade Launcher>
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump in the air or double dash in any direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing, cannot jump for 0.5 seconds on dash start> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- |E| Courage: After reviving a teammate (hanging revives don't count), they take -50% less damage (including true damage), and gain +25% movement speed. The bonuses decay over 25 seconds. <✖ VS>
- Motivator: You can shove a fellow survivor 50 levels below your level to give them +20% movement speed for 20 seconds. <30 second cooldown> <Cannot motivate whilst inside a saferoom>
- Adrenaline Area Booster: You can shove the ground to consume your adrenaline. Gives all survivors in 300 units +10% movement speed bonus, +3 HP/s for 15 seconds and 5 seconds of adrenaline. <Effect cannot be renewed until it wears off> <15 second cooldown>
- |C| Battle Cry: After shouting an intense battle cry, + increased fire rate for you and nearby teammates = to the number of nearby teammates for 20 seconds. The cooldown is shared between all survivors. <Cooldown: 3 minutes + 3 seconds for each teammate nearby> <Radius: 275 units> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_battlecry)
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive, infinite adrenaline effect. <✖ Survival>
- Speedy Water: Increased speed while in water.
- Trailing Haste: If behind average survivor map progression, +10% movement speed. If alone within 400 units, +10% movement speed. <No effect if only survivor alive> <✖ VS, Survival>
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give a stack of Finale Dominator (Uber Infected kills give 2 stacks), max 15. Each one gives 2% Attack, 1% Defense, 1% move speed, 0.5% fire rate, 1% reload speed, 2% ammo save chance and 1% deploy speed. A stack is lost if no Special Infected is killed in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by special infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- You can use the movement speed that you have from buffs to get around to areas where survivors do need help. This can both be in the front and in the back where the survivors are progressing throughout the map. Just don't use it to rush ahead.