Recommended Survivor VS Buff Set 1 (BaBS)
Recommended Survivor VS Buff Set 1 (BaBS V2.2.4)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Survivor VS Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | SVBS1 | SVBS2 | SVBS3 | SVBS4 | SVBS5
This Buff Set is situated more towards damage increases on your weapons against special infected. This also involves being able to quickly clear common infected and using Deadly Shove charges to get SI out of your way.
Offensive Assault VS <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles
- (SURV) On Fire+
- (SURV) Ninja
- (SURV) |Q| Piercing Bullets
- (SURV) Butcher
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio+
- (SURV) Deadly Shove
- (SURV) |E| Zombie Erradicator
- (SURV) Adrenaline Area Booster
- (SURV) Hidden Magnum
- (SURV) |E| Flaming Sword+
- (SURV) Dummy Rounds+
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run / Speedy Water*
- (SURV) Prescription Medication+
- (SURV) Hunting Reward
Buff Enhancements Used
- Fire Boost: Increases chance to activate to 3%. (On Fire)
- Guardian Recharger: Guardian Moustachio recharges 4 minutes after activating. (Guardian Moustachio)
- Searing Flames: Flaming Sword now bypasses fire immunity (Coop Only). (|E| Flaming Sword)
- Phantom Rounds: Gain chance to regain a second bullet. Chance is equal to half ammo save chance. (Dummy Rounds)
- Doctor's Orders: Can now instead buy 1 first aid for half price. (Prescription Medication)
- If you are in any map which has a body of water, you can swap out the Adrenaline Run Buff for the Speedy Water Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set
- Any Primary Weapon (Whichever you're good with)
- Any Melee Weapon (Whichever you're good with)
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- On Fire: 1% chance of setting any infected on fire on each gun shot.
- Ninja: On special infected kill, -50% reduced current melee fatigue. On being released from special infected, instantly resets melee fatigue and prevents gaining more for 3 seconds.
- Piercing Bullets: Upon shooting the same infected, +1% increased damage per bullet (+2% with Hunting Rifle/Single Pistol and +3% with Magnum pistol, AWP or Scout sniper rifles). Effect resets when changing target, changing weapon, or reloading. With shotguns, chance to gain 1% per pellet, chance = 75% - (weapon tier * pellet count). <Max bonus: +150%>
- Butcher: On melee hit, deal +1% of target's current HP as bonus damage. <Only works with targets that take melee damage> <Max bonus: +500 damage>
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless if lethal damage is taken. <Works only once per round>
- Deadly Shove: Shoves instantly kill special infected. Works 3 times after the round starts. It recharges once every 3 minutes in COOP only.
- Zombie Erradicator: Allows you to instantly kill regular common infected (those not affected by certain buffs/Tank abilities) with any weapon.
- Adrenaline Area Booster: You can shove the ground to consume your adrenaline. Gives all survivors in 300 units +10% movement speed bonus, +3 HP/s for 15 seconds and 5 seconds of adrenaline. <Effect cannot be renewed until it wears off> <15 second cooldown>
- Hidden Magnum: On incapacitation, gives you magnum instead of a pistol.
- Flaming Sword: Sets your sword on fire. Melee hits ignite and deal mixture of fire and melee damage to infected hit. <Works only with the Katana, Machete, Golf Club and Combat Knife>
- Dummy Rounds: Gives ranged weapons 20% chance not to consume ammunition. Doesn't work with Grenade Launchers.
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive, infinite adrenaline effect. <✖ Survival>
- Speedy Water: Increased speed while in water.
- Prescription Medication: Can buy pills/adrenaline shot for free once per round in the !buy menu.
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
Tips for effectively using this buff set <top>
- If there is any special infected trying to get in melee hits on you while your still standing, or you anticipate a bitch slap/karma charge incoming, be sure to try to shove for a few moments. You may end up getting a lucky kill.