Recommended Survivor VS Buff Set 1 (BaBS)
Recommended Survivor VS Buff Set 1 (BaBS V2.4.10)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Survivor VS Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | SVBS1 | SVBS2 | SVBS3 | SVBS4 | SVBS5
This Buff Set is situated more towards damage increases on your weapons against special infected. This also involves being able to quickly clear common infected and using Deadly Shove charges to get SI out of your way.
Offensive Assault VS <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles
- (SURV) Ninja+ / On Fire+*
- (SURV) |Q| Piercing Bullets+
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio+
- (SURV) Shoving Expert+
- (SURV) Deadly Shove
- (SURV) |E| Zombie Erradicator+
- (SURV) Adrenaline Area Booster
- (SURV) Hidden Magnum+
- (SURV) |E| Flaming Sword+
- (SURV) Dummy Rounds+
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run / Speedy Water*
- (SURV) Witch Hunter
- (SURV) Prescription Medication+
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+
Buff Enhancements Used:
- |E| Samurai Training: Reduces melee fatigue gain rate when using the Katana melee weapon by 50%. (Ninja)
- Fire Boost: Increases chance to activate to 3%. (On Fire)
- |E| Armor Piercing Bullets: Shots may reduce more Tank armor, Flesh armor or Barrier health. Bonus reduction is equal to the weapon's bonus damage per shot. All weapons except AWP/Scout have 1/3 chance to activate. (|Q| Piercing Bullets)
- Guardian Recharger: Guardian Moustachio recharges 4 minutes after activating. (Guardian Moustachio)
- Strong Arm: Enables shoving chargers to stagger them. (Shoving Expert)
- Zombie Shredder: Deal 50% bonus damage to all common infected. (|E| Zombie Erradicator)
- Pocket Magnum: You will spawn with a Magnum instead of a normal pistol. (Hidden Magnum)
- Searing Flames: Flaming Sword now bypasses fire immunity (Coop Only). (|E| Flaming Sword)
- Phantom Rounds: Gain chance to regain a second bullet. Chance is equal to half ammo save chance. (Dummy Rounds)
- Doctor's Orders: Can now instead buy 1 first aid for half price. (Prescription Medication)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy from the Bounty Menu with insufficient bounty if you have at least 50% of the required cost, putting you into negative bounty. <Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category> (Hunting Reward)
- If you prefer to have a chance to put infected on fire rather than melee fatigue reduction on SI kill, you can swap out the Ninja Buff for the On Fire Buff.
- If you are in any map which has a body of water, you can swap out the Adrenaline Run Buff for the Speedy Water Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
- Any Melee Weapon (Combat Knife, Fire Axe, Katana, Machete)
Benefits of this buff set: <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Ninja: On special infected kill, -50% reduced current melee fatigue. On being released from special infected, instantly resets melee fatigue and prevents gaining more for 5 seconds.
- On Fire: 1% chance of setting any infected on fire on each gun shot.
- |Q| Piercing Bullets: Upon shooting the same Special Infected/Tank, +1% increased damage/bullet (+2% with Hunting Rifle/Single Pistol and +3% with Magnum pistol, AWP or Scout sniper rifles). Effect resets when changing target, changing weapon, or reloading. With shotguns, chance to gain 1% per pellet, chance = 75% - (weapon tier * pellet count). <Max bonus: +150%>
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless if lethal damage is taken. <Works only once per round>
- Shoving Expert: Disables shove penalties.
- Deadly Shove: Shoves instantly kill special infected. Works 3 times after the round starts. It recharges once every 3 minutes in COOP only.
- |E| Zombie Erradicator: Allows you to instantly kill regular common infected (those not affected by certain buffs/Tank abilities) with any weapon.
- Adrenaline Area Booster: You can shove the ground to consume your adrenaline. Gives all survivors in 300 units +10% movement speed bonus, +3 HP/s for 15 seconds and 5 seconds of adrenaline. <Effect cannot be renewed until it wears off> <15 second cooldown>
- Hidden Magnum: On incapacitation, gives you magnum instead of a pistol.
- |E| Flaming Sword: Sets your sword on fire. Melee hits ignite and deal mixture of fire and melee damage to infected hit. <Works only with the Katana, Machete, Golf Club and Combat Knife>
- Dummy Rounds: Gives ranged weapons 20% chance not to consume ammunition. Doesn't work with Grenade Launchers.
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive, infinite adrenaline effect. <✖ Survival>
- Speedy Water: Increased speed while in water.
- Witch Hunter: +20% more damage dealt and -25% less damage taken against witches.
- Prescription Medication: Can buy pills/adrenaline shot for free once per round in the !buy menu.
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- Try to alternate between using your primary weapon and melee weapon in certain areas. It might just help you out when you need to take down the infected.