Recommended Offensive Buff Set 4 (BaBS)
Recommended Offensive Buff Set 4 (BaBS V2.4.5)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Offensive Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | OBS1 | OBS2 | OBS3 | OBS4
This Buff Set is situated towards damage increases on your primary and melee weapons against any infected.
General DPS COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / Finale Dominator+*
- (SURV) |Q| Piercing Bullets+
- (SURV) Butcher
- (SURV) Tank Slayer
- (SURV) |E| Weak Point Spotter
- (SURV) |E| Zapping Gun+
- (SURV) |V| Gory Killer
- (SURV) |V| Nihilism / |E| Halloween Spirit#*
- (SURV) |E| Deep Cuts
- (SURV) |E| Blunt Force Trauma
- (SURV) Tenacity+
- (SURV) Hyperactive
- (SURV) |C| Battle Cry
- (SURV) |E| Flaming Sword+
- (SURV) |C| One Man Armory
Buff Enhancements Used:
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. Max stacks 10 on normal maps. (Finale Dominator)
- |E| Armor Piercing Bullets: Shots may reduce more Tank armor, Flesh armor or Barrier health. Bonus reduction is equal to the weapon's bonus damage per shot. All weapons except AWP/Scout have 1/3 chance to activate. (|Q| Piercing Bullets)
- Selective Zap: Zapping Gun only activates against Uber SI or Tanks. (|E| Zapping Gun)
- |E| Vigor: Increases the potency of all heal/regen effects by 3. (Tenacity)
- Searing Flames: Flaming Sword now bypasses fire immunity (Coop Only). (|E| Flaming Sword)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff.
- If the |E| Halloween Spirit Buff has not yet expired, you can swap it in for the |V| Nihilism Buff.
Weapons used for this Buff Set:
- Any Primary Weapon
- Any Secondary Weapon
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give a stack of Finale Dominator (Uber Infected kills give 2 stacks), max 15. Each one gives 2% Attack, 1% Defense, 1% move speed, 0.5% fire rate, 1% reload speed, 2% ammo save chance and 1% deploy speed. A stack is lost if no Special Infected is killed in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by special infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- |Q| Piercing Bullets: Upon shooting the same Special Infected/Tank, +1% increased damage/bullet (+2% with Hunting Rifle/Single Pistol and +3% with Magnum pistol, AWP or Scout sniper rifles). Effect resets when changing target, changing weapon, or reloading. With shotguns, chance to gain 1% per pellet, chance = 75% - (weapon tier * pellet count). <Max bonus: +150%>
- Butcher: On each melee hit, deal +1% of target's current HP as bonus damage. <Only works with targets that take melee damage> <Max bonus: +500 damage> <Bonus not applied to Chainsaw>
- Tank Slayer: You deal +300HP bonus damage to tanks every 4 seconds with ranged weapons. <✖ VS>
- |E| Weak Point Spotter: Allows you to randomly ignore defenses and immunities on infected.<Chance: 3%> <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS>
- |E| Zapping Gun: Moving around charges the pistol. For each 1% charge, +10 bonus damage dealt. When fully charged, +2 second stun on target affected. Each shot resets charge to 0. <Charged shot activates on special infected and tanks only> <Tanks can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Gun recharge rate: 3% per second running, 1% crouching/walking> <✖ VS>
- |V| Gory Killer: Chainsaws deal +10% (Max: 250HP on tanks) of the target's maximum HP as additional damage. <✖ VS>
- |V| Nihilism: +1HP extra damage for each 5% of missing HP. having less than 10% health doubles bonus damage. <Shotguns gain 1/4 benefit per pellet> <No effect whilst incapacitated> <✖ VS>
- |E| Halloween Spirit: +20% Increased damage dealt and -20% reduced damage taken against tanks. <Works until November 21st> <✖ VS>
- |E| Deep Cuts: Allows sharp melee weapons to ignore tank melee resistance and never break. Ignoring resistances halves flat attack bonuses.<✖ VS>
- |E| Blunt Force Trauma: Every 3 melee strikes on the same Special Infected with Bats or the Golf Club deals x2 damage, a 1 second stun and gives +2% increased melee fatigue. <Target can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <✖ VS>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200, but you will die if HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP each once per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP> <Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- Hyperactive: On using pills/adrenaline shot, +10% increased swing and movement speed and swing stamina cannot decrease for 15 seconds. Hyperactive cannot be re-applied for 15 seconds. <Press RELOAD with meds in hand to get cooldown time>
- |C| Battle Cry: After shouting an intense battle cry, + increased fire rate for you and nearby teammates = to the number of nearby teammates for 20 seconds. The cooldown is shared between all survivors. <Cooldown: 3 minutes + 3 seconds for each teammate nearby> <Radius: 275 units> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_battlecry)
- |E| Flaming Sword: Sets your sword on fire. Melee hits ignite and deal mixture of fire and melee damage to infected hit. <Works only with the Katana, Machete, Golf Club and Combat Knife>
- |C| One Man Armory: Allows you to carry both pistols and a melee weapon. Press the ZOOM key with your secondary held to swap between the two. <You will drop your secondary item on death or when the round concludes> <Incompatible with Hidden magnum> <✖ VS>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- You have everything to use in your arsenal against the infected. From your primary weapons to secondary weapons which also include the melee weapons. Be sure to switch between them and experiment which weapons are best to use against the infected in every situation you come across.