Recommended Offensive Buff Set 6 (BaBS)
Recommended Offensive Buff Set 6 (BaBS V2.10.6)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Offensive Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | OBS1 | OBS2 | OBS3 | OBS4 | OBS5 | OBS6
This Buff Set is situated towards the use of only true damage sources against the infected.
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
True Assassinator COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife+
- (SURV) Goggles+ / |E| Dying Berserk+*
- (SURV) |V| Corrosive Vomit Jar
- (SURV) Deflection Suit+
- (SURV) Tenacity+
- (SURV) Deadly Shove+
- (SURV) |E| Beyond the Grave / |E| Free Spirit+*
- (SURV) |V| Bird Whistle
- (SURV) Mobility Master+ / Tactical Reload+*
- (SURV) Knife Bag+
- (SURV) |V| Flamethrower / |C| Spin-up M60+*
- (SURV) |E| Slaying Automata+
- (SURV) |E| Sticky Bomb+
- (SURV) |C| Discharger+
- (SURV) |E| Charger Pet
- (SURV) |E| Helping Drone+ / |V| Assassin Drone+*
Buff Enhancements Used:
- Throwing Knives: Hold USE and shove to throw a knife that kills Special Infected. Won't consume normal knifes. Max count = Knife max + 1. <✖ VS, 500 damage + 5s bleed to Tanks, missed knives can be reclaimed or return after 30s> (Knife)
- Gas Mask: Take only 1 gas based damage while the Gas Mask absorbs the rest. The mask absorbs 1000 damage (500 in VS) before breaking. Recharges in 3 minutes after breaking. Smoker smoke won't shroud vision while the gas mask is active. (Goggles)
- |E| Out With A Bang: Upon death, deal 1,500 explosive damage to nearby infected. -250 reduced damage for each activation, 500 minimum. Medkit use resets damage.
(|E| Dying Berserk)
- Barbed Wire: You passively deal 25 damage per second to all infected inside 75 units. (Deflection Suit)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- Super Shove: You can shove any tank, staggering it. Requires max charges but only consumes 2. <✖ VS, Tank can't be shoved again for 15 seconds> (Deadly Shove)
- |E| Wild Spirit: After being pinned for 5 seconds, deal 1% + 0.5% Max HP per second damage to pinner, Max: 7.5% or 200 damage. Damage/Damage Cap increased by 30% with melee weapon. (|E| Free Spirit)
- Momentum Blast: Gives dash 2 charges and enables ground slamming by pressing crouch after double jumping. Upon dashing or landing after a ground slam, infected in 200 units take 150 blast damage. <15 second cooldown for ground slam blast, fall damage below 250 ignored on ground slam> (Mobility Master)
- Lightning Hands: Once every 30 seconds, gain double bonus reload speed. (Tactical Reload)
- Disposable Knife: Can buy a Disposable Knife for 20 bounty in Miscellaneous section. Used first and cannot benefit from other Knife effects. <Can only carry 1 Disposable Knife but can rebuy after use> (Knife Bag)
- |E| Steam Burst: Shots fired at max rate generate +0.5% steam. Double tap WALK with at least 10% to release all steam. Deals 5 x steam % damage to infected in 300 units and ignites them at 100% steam. Afterwards, cannot generate steam for 5 seconds. (|C| Spin-up M60)
- Explosive Automata: Turret gains 5% chance to also shoot a Grenade Launcher projectile. (|E| Slaying Automata)
- Safety Bomb: Bomb detonation no longer affects survivors but radius reduced to 200. (|E| Sticky Bomb)
- Frostcharger: Each tick slows infected hit by 3% (doubled on non-tanks). On the final tick, all infected in range become frozen for 1 second, bypassing debilitate cooldowns. (|C| Discharger)
- Medic Drone: Drone shot has 3% chance to heal for 80HP. (|E| Helping Drone)
- Medic Assassin: Assassin Drone shot has a chance to heal for 80HP. Chance is equal to 3% of damage dealt. (|V| Assassin Drone)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
- If you find that you'll have less uses for dealing true damage at a critical moment against infected, you can swap out the |E| Beyond the Grave Buff for the |E| Free Spirit Buff.
- If you prefer to be able to reload your flamethrower faster over having a true damage AOE every 15 seconds with a buff enhancement, you can swap out the Mobility Master Buff for the Tactical Reload Buff.
- If you want to be able to give off AOE damage in an area rather than using fire weapons on infected to deal true damage, you can swap out the |V| Flamethrower Buff for the |C| Spin-up M60 Buff.
- If you want to have a more damaging drone that's more effective against SI or tanks over a drone that's more effective against CI, you can swap out the |E| Helping Drone Buff for the |V| Assassin Drone Buff.
Weapons/Configs used in this buff set:
- Flamethrower Weapon / M60 Rifle
Recommended Weapon Config (M60 Rifle): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
- Any Secondary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config (All Pistols): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |E| Dying Berserk: On taking lethal damage, become live for 6 seconds where you ignore defenses/immunities, status/CC effects. won't use ammo or gain fatigue. Taunt all tanks but halve buff attack bonuses. -0.5s reduced time for each activation, min 3s. Medkit use resets time. Performing use actions won't end Dying Berserk. <Immunity pierce negates attack bonuses> <No ammo save with custom weapons> <✖ VS>
- |V| Corrosive Vomit Jar: Throwing a vomit jar on infected will disable defenses for the duration of the vomit. Lasts 5 seconds on tanks. +50% increased Acid Jar skill damage. <✖ VS>
- Deflection Suit: Reflect 50% of melee damage taken against infected. Against Witches and Tanks, reflect 25% of melee damage taken. <Damage returned won't generate Tank aggro> <✖ VS>
- Tenacity: Grants +150 max HP per level above 200, max 5,000, but you die when HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP once each per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <Increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Reduces your maximum defense by 20%> <✖ VS>
- Deadly Shove: Shoves instantly kill special infected. Works 3 times after the round starts. It recharges once every 3 minutes in COOP only.
- |E| Beyond the Grave: If dead with at least 20 bounty, a tank is alive or half the team is dead, you can use !buy menu to spend all bounty, dealing 75 damage multiplied by your bounty lost to all infected. <Damage maximum: 7,500> <Doesn't hurt tanks with less than 10,000 health> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_beyondgrave)
- |E| Free Spirit: After being trapped by special infected for 10 seconds, attempt to break free every 3 seconds with a 45% chance, decays by 15% with every failed attempt. The chance resets when you're freed. <✖ VS>
- |V| Bird Whistle: Use a bird whistle to call crows to attack. Infected within 600 units take damage every second for 5 seconds equal to: - Common and Special: 1,000 HP - Tanks 1: 1% max health, Tier 2+: 0.4% max health (max 1,500) <Only one whistle can be active at the same time> <Activate in !buy menu, 5 minute cooldown, requires 500 unit headroom> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_bwhistle)
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump by pressing jump again in midair or double tap a direction to quickly dash in that direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing, cannot jump for 0.5 seconds on dash start> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- Tactical Reload: If manually reloading with 1 or more bullets left, +10% increased reload speed. For AWP and Scout snipers, bonus is +15%. <Doesn't affect Shotguns or the Grenade Launcher>
- Knife Bag: You can carry an additional knife. Upon reaching Level 201, gain an additional knife. <Requires Knife Buff> <✖ VS>
- |V| Flamethrower: Replaces your M60 weapon with a powerful flamethrower that can affect fire-immune tanks. While held, no move speed bonuses. It deals 75 true damage/0.1 seconds. <Move speed penalty does not apply in Scenario> <Flamethrower cannot benefit from damage, fire rate or ammo save modifiers> <Cannot buy or use special ammo (can still buy ammo packs)> <✖ VS>
- |C| Spin-up M60: Your M60 rifles start with -20% fire rate. +2% fire rate increase on each shot, max: +30% additional. Fire rate bonus reduces over time not shooting. Your M60 rifle has a 10% chance not to consume ammo. <✖ VS>
- |E| Slaying Automata: Allows you to carry both pistols and a melee weapon. Press the ZOOM key with your secondary held to swap between the two. <You will drop your secondary item on death> <Incompatible with Hidden Magnum> <✖ VS>
- |E| Sticky Bomb: Holding USE and shoving a 100K+ HP tank will deploy a bomb for 30 seconds, damaging all infected in 350 units for 10K true damage. Survivors near take up to 15% max HP damage and be stunned for up to 5 seconds, with the stun being avoidable by crouching and looking down and away from the blast. Only 1 bomb attachable at once. <Max 5 uses on same target> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- |C| Discharger: While crouching, shoving the floor with a defib deploys a device that deals a mix of fire and shock damage, burning and stunning nearby infected. On the last tick, it resurrects back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Tank can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Damage: 300 every 0.8 seconds for 8 seconds (3000 on last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- |E| Charger Pet: Allows you to spawn a charger pet that has 1,000HP, deals 250HP damage to enemy infected and only one life. It can be recalled and respawned at will if the charger pet did not die. <Spawnable in the !buy menu> <If the pet is lost within 3 seconds, it can be respawned> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_pet)
- |E| Helping Drone: Allows you to summon a helping drone that shoots at nearby infected, deals 80 damage every 0.8 seconds. The drone shoots both common and special infected. It prioritizes special infected that are not pinning you down. <✖ VS> <Incompatible with other drones>
- |V| Assassin Drone: Allows you to summon a assassin drone that shoots at special infected and tanks only, dealing 300 damage every 4 seconds on each shot. Each consecutive shot on the same target deals +300 additional damage (Max: 900HP). Upon reaching maximum damage, damage resets to 300HP. <Incompatible with other drones> <✖ VS>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- To get the most out of your true damage dealing buffs, be sure to use all of the buffs effectively against the infected when required.