Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.
Recommended Offensive Buff Set 6 (BaBS)
Recommended Offensive Buff Set 6 (BaBS V2.14.9)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Offensive Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | OBS1 | OBS2 | OBS3 | OBS4 | OBS5 | OBS6 | OBS7
This Buff Set is situated towards more damage against the common and special infected.
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
- Indicates that the Buff is required in order to level up any class from class level 4 to class level 5.
Special Assault COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife+
- (SURV) Goggles+ / |E| Dying Berserk+
- (SURV) |Q| Piercing Bullets+
- (SURV) |E| Focused+
- (SURV) |E| Weak Point Spotter+
- (SURV) Deadeye+ / |C| Spin-up M60+*
- (SURV) |V| Nihilism / |Q| Prowess-*
- (SURV) |E| Shrapnel Shot+ / |V| Bird Whistle*
- (SURV) Tenacity+ / |V| War Wounds*
- (SURV) Avenger+
- (SURV) |E| Zombie Eradicator+ / Underbarrel Launcher+*
- (SURV) |E| Berserk+
- (SURV) Tactical Reload+ / Unstoppable+*
- (SURV) |C| Battle Cry+ / Sideloader+*
- (SURV) Dummy Rounds+
- (SURV) Finale Dominator+ / |E| Slaying Automata+*
No codes atm.
Buff Enhancements Used: 21
- Throwing Knives: Hold USE and shove to throw a knife, dealing 750 damage/stagger to SI or 500 damage/5s bleed (100 dmg/s) to Tanks. Won't use normal knives. Max count equals Knife count + 1. <✖ VS, Knives reclaimable on miss/from target's dead body or return after 20s> (Knife)
- Gas Mask: Take only 1 gas based damage while the Gas Mask absorbs the rest. The mask absorbs 1000 damage (500 in VS) before breaking. Recharges in 3 minutes after breaking. Smoker smoke won't shroud vision while the gas mask is active. (Goggles)
- |E| Out With A Bang: Upon death, deal 1,500 explosive damage to nearby infected. -250 reduced damage for each activation, 500 minimum. Medkit use resets damage. (|E| Dying Berserk)
- |E| Armor Piercing Bullets: Shots may reduce more Tank armor/Flesh armor/Barrier health with bonus reduction equal to weapon's bonus damage per shot. 100% chance VS Flesh armor or with AWP/Scout, otherwise 33% chance. (|Q| Piercing Bullets)
- Hawkeye: Headshots to Special Infected bypass damage immunities, dealing 10% of current bonus headshot damage. (|E| Focused)
- Responsive Spotter: Every shot that doesn't activate Weak Point Spotter increases the chance by 0.05%. The chance resets once it does. (|E| Weak Point Spotter)
- |E| Deadshot: After 5 Deadeye shots, you can fire a Deadshot (hold USE and fire) at a Special/Tank, killing the SI or ignoring tank defenses and staggering it. It also blasts inside 300 units for the same damage, igniting them. Infected hit/killed don't trigger Deadeye. (Deadeye)
- |E| Steam Burst: Shots fired at max rate generate +0.5% steam. Double tap WALK with at least 10% to release all steam. Deals 5 x steam % damage to infected in 300 units and ignites them at 100% steam. After release, cannot generate steam for 5 seconds. (|C| Spin-up M60)
- Incendiary Shrapnel: Shrapnel damage will also burn infected. Won't burn infected that are immune to or benefit from fire. (|E| Shrapnel Shot)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- Respite: Reduces claw damage from revenge targets by target's kill count times 5. Blocks Tank punch/rock stuns and SI Pin/Flings for 4s/8s from revenge targets. <Damage cannot be reduced below 1, decays over 4 seconds> (Avenger)
- Zombie Shredder: Deal 50% bonus damage to Common Infected. (|E| Zombie Eradicator)
- Underbarrel Autoloader: Ammo piles no longer give charges but instead recharge once every 40 seconds. (Underbarrel Launcher)
- Juggernaut: Duration reduced to 20 seconds. While Berserk is active, resist stuns, paralysis, slows, freezing, staggers, fling, aim punch, knockdowns, fear and Special Infected Pins. 4 minute cooldown. (|E| Berserk)
- Lightning Hands: Once every 30 seconds, gain double bonus reload speed. (Tactical Reload)
- Unyielding: Unstoppable now has a chance to block tank punch stuns for 2 seconds. <Chance to activate is 50% of Unstoppable chance> (Unstoppable)
- |E| Battle Roar: Battle Cry now also increases attack/defense/magazine size/max HP/resilience/move speed/reload speed/deploy speed/recovery speed and ammo save chance by 1% per ally nearby. Max: 10%. (|C| Battle Cry)
- Frontloader: Kills with your primary weapon now have a chance to load your secondary. <Chance to activate is half of Sideloader base chances> (Sideloader)
- Phantom Rounds: When any ammo save chance activates, you have a second chance to gain another bullet. The second chance is equal to half of your total ammo save chance. (Dummy Rounds)
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. On non-finale/survival maps, max stacks reduced to 10 and -5 seconds faster stack decay. (Finale Dominator)
- Explosive Automata: Turret gains 5% chance to also shoot a Grenade Launcher projectile. (|E| Slaying Automata)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
- If you prefer to kill the CI faster with the M60 Rifle over being able to kill SI faster using the AWP/Scout Sniper Rifles, you can swap out the Deadeye Buff for the |C| Spin-up M60 Buff.
- If you're levelling up any class from class level 4 to class level 5, the |V| Nihilism Buff would be the best to replace since removing it from your buff set gives the least amount of impact on damage, you can swap it out for the |Q| Prowess Buff.
- If you want to be able to kill the surrounding CI/Si around you rather than having a chance to affect surrounding CI/SI around your target on shooting it, you can swap out the |E| Shrapnel Shot Buff for the |V| Bird Whistle Buff.
- If you prefer to be able to be incapacitated and/or find that having full first aid kit heals helps you better in your survivability, you can swap out the Tenacity Buff for the |V| War Wounds Buff.
- If you find that you'll kill more CI that are together rather than killing CI just by themselves, you can swap out the |E| Zombie Eradicator Buff for the Underbarrel Launcher Buff.
- If you prefer to be able to stop SI pins with a chance over having less reload time/more damage for your primary weapon, you can swap out the Tactical Reload Buff for the Unstoppable Buff.
- If you prefer to be able to gain ammo back for another weapon with kills from 1 weapon over giving you and your allies increased stats for a short time, you can swap out the |C| Battle Cry Buff for the Sideloader Buff.
- If you prefer being able to have support in taking care of the infected over gaining increased stats on SI kills, you can swap out the Finale Dominator Buff for the |E| Slaying Automata Buff.
Weapons/Configs used in this buff set: <top>
- Any Primary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config: (M60 Rifle): +0%/-0% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (AWP + Scout): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
- Any Secondary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config (All Pistols): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. It also includes the "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |E| Dying Berserk: On taking lethal damage, become live for 6 seconds where you ignore defenses/immunities, status/CC effects/won't use ammo or gain fatigue. Taunt all tanks but halve buff attack bonuses. Each activation lowers time by 0.5s, min 3s. Medkit use resets time. Performing use actions won't end Dying Berserk. <Immunity pierce negates attack bonuses> <No ammo save with custom weapons> <✖ VS>
- |Q| Piercing Bullets: Shooting the same Special Infected/Tank increases damage dealt by +1%/bullet or +3% with Magnum Pistol, AWP and Scout sniper rifles. Shotguns have a chance to increase by 1%/pellet equal to 75% - (weapon tier * pellet count). Bonus resets upon changing target, weapon, or at max bonus. <Max bonus: Weapon clip size * per-bullet increment * pellet count>
- |E| Focused: On Special Infected Headshot kill, gain +25% bonus headshot damage for the current round. Uber Infected take half bonus damage. Assault Rifles use 2 bullets on SI headshot. <Max bonus damage: 400%> <No bonus damage to Tanks> <✖ VS>
- |E| Weak Point Spotter: Allows you to randomly ignore defenses and immunities on infected. <Chance: 3%> <Immunity pierce negates attack bonuses> <✖ VS>
- Deadeye: On killing special infected from at least 50% health or with a headshot using AWP / Scout sniper rifles, gain +1 bullet into your current magazine from your reserves. <Ammo save chance with AWP/Scout is halved while equipped> <✖ VS>
- |C| Spin-up M60: Your M60 rifles start with -15% fire rate. Gain a +2% fire rate increase on each shot, have -50% reduced visual recoil and 10% chance not to consume ammo while firing, max: +30% additional. Fire rate bonus reduces over time not shooting. <✖ VS>
- |V| Nihilism: Deal +1HP extra damage for each 5% of your missing HP. having less than 10% health doubles bonus damage. <Shotguns gain 1/4 benefit per pellet> <No effect whilst incapacitated> <✖ VS>
- |Q| Prowess: Allows you to level any class at class level 4 to class level 5. Gives +50% increased class experience from class actions. <Cannot be binded> <✖ VS>
- |E| Shrapnel Shot: Your shots against infected have a 10% chance to hit up to 10 infected near the target for 50% damage dealt. The shrapnel damage ignores all attack and defense modifiers. The chance is halved on headshots. 2% chance against Common Infected, if using the M60 rifle or Zombie Eradicator Buff. If incapacitated, the chance is doubled. <Radius: 200 units> <✖ VS>
- |V| Bird Whistle: Use a bird whistle to call crows to attack. Infected within 600 units take damage every second for 5 seconds equal to: - Common and Special: 1,000 HP - Tanks 1: 1% max health, Tier 2+: 0.4% max health (max 1,250) <Only one whistle can be active at the same time> <Activate in !buy menu, 5 minute cooldown, requires 500 unit headroom> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_bwhistle)
- Tenacity: Grants +150 max HP per level above 200, max +5,000, but you die when your HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but also can heal for 66% and 100% max HP if missing HP % is greater than the heal. 100% heal usable once per round. 66% heal has 7 minute cooldown. <Reduces your maximum defense by 20%> <✖ VS>
- |V| War Wounds: After being revived from an incapacitation only caused by the infected, gain +7 HP per level above 201 additional maximum HP for the rest of the round. You also gain HP equal to this when revived. <Hanging revives don't count> <Max gain per revive: 200 HP, Overall: 2,000HP> <✖ VS>
- Avenger: On any infected kill on a survivor, deal +200% increased damage and resist death from the revenge target for 8 seconds. The bonus damage scales down overtime. Current revenge target cannot become it again for 8 seconds. <You can have more than one revenge target> <✖ VS>
- |E| Zombie Eradicator: Shots against regular common infected (those not affected by certain buffs/Tank abilities) will deal minimum 100 damage with any weapon.
- Underbarrel Launcher: SMGs, Assault Rifles and Shotguns gain an underbarrel launcher that launches explosive grenades. It can be fired with the ZOOM key up to 3 times per map and can be refilled at ammo piles every 2 minutes. <Incompatible with Heat Missile/Floral Grenade Launch> <Can only fire once every 3 seconds> <With SG552 Rifle, hold WALK as well as ZOOM to activate> <✖ VS>
- |E| Berserk: When active, ignore defenses and immunities for 30 seconds. <Activate in !buy menu> <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Immunity pierce negates attack bonuses> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_berserk)
- Tactical Reload: If manually reloading with 1 or more bullets left, gain +10% increased reload speed. For AWP and Scout snipers, bonus is +15%. <Doesn't affect Shotguns or the Grenade Launcher>
- Unstoppable: Gives you the ability to block Special Infected pins, staggers and tank rock stuns. The chance is equal to current HP % + 10%. Minus -10% chance for each SI nearby above 3. Minus -20% chance for each Uber SI. <Does not work if incapacitated or rushing> <Doesn't block status effects, tank punches or boomer slaps> <✖ VS>
- |C| Battle Cry: After shouting an intense battle cry, all alive allies gain increased fire rate and swing speed equal to the number of allies nearby + Battle Cry allies for 20 seconds. The cooldown is shared between all survivors. <Cooldown: 3 minutes + 3 seconds for each % gain> <Radius: 275 units> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_battlecry)
- Sideloader: On kill with your secondary weapon, gain a chance to load 8% of your primary weapon's magazine from your reserve ammo, with it activating in 20 seconds if it hasn't. - CI: 20% - SI: 100% - Uber SI or Witch: 200% <Doesn't apply for Grenade Launcher> <Killing blow must be damage directly from the weapon>
- Dummy Rounds: Gives ranged weapons a 20% chance not to consume ammo. Doesn't work with Grenade Launchers.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give a stack of Finale Dominator (+2 stacks on Uber Infected kills), max 15. Each stack gives +2% attack, +1% defense, +1% move speed, +0.5% fire rate, +1% reload speed, +2% ammo save chance and +1% deploy speed. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds, if pinned, slapped or incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- |E| Slaying Automata: Allows you to deploy a turret once per round which shoots at nearby infected each second in 600 units, 180* arc, dealing 150 damage. It goes idle if it hasn't shot in 15 seconds and if the owner is over 300 units away. Anyone can press USE on it to wake it. <Turret can be rotated by pressing USE> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_turret)
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- If you're facing more CI in a map and/or need to clear them so you can get through the map more easily, you should consider using the M60 Rifle. If you instead find that more SI's are able to attack the survivors and aren't getting killed quickly, consider using the sniper rifles instead.
XenCarta PRO © Jason Axelrod from 8WAYRUN.COM