Recommended Offensive Buff Set 2 (BaBS)
Recommended Offensive Buff Set 2 (BaBS V2.4.13)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Offensive Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | OBS1 | OBS2 | OBS3 | OBS4
This Buff Set is situated towards quick damage against tanks.
Damage Dealer COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / |E| Dying Berserk+*
- (SURV) |Q| Piercing Bullets+
- (SURV) Tank Slayer
- (SURV) |E| Weak Point Spotter
- (SURV) |E| Zapping Gun+
- (SURV) |V| Corrosive Vomit Jar
- (SURV) |V| Nihilism / |E| Halloween Spirit#*
- (SURV) |E| Shrapnel Shot
- (SURV) Tenacity+
- (SURV) Avenger
- (SURV) |E| Berserk+
- (SURV) Tactical Reload
- (SURV) Dummy Rounds+
- (SURV) Auto Pistol Modulator
- (SURV) Finale Dominator+
Buff Enhancements Used:
- |E| Out With A Bang: Upon death, you will deal 1,500 explosive damage to all nearby infected. Each activation of this effect reduces damage by 250, down to 500 minimum. (|E| Dying Berserk)
- |E| Armor Piercing Bullets: Shots may reduce more Tank armor, Flesh armor or Barrier health. Bonus reduction is equal to the weapon's bonus damage per shot. All weapons except AWP/Scout have 1/3 chance to activate. (|Q| Piercing Bullets)
- Loaded Zap: Zapping Gun only activates when at 100% charge. (|E| Zapping Gun)
- |E| Vigor: Increases the potency of all heal/regen effects by 3. (Tenacity)
- Juggernaut: Duration 20 secs but resist CC, SI pins (unstoppable effect) and tank punch stuns when active. Cooldown 4 mins. (|E| Berserk)
- Phantom Rounds: Gain chance to regain a second bullet. Chance is equal to half ammo save chance. (Dummy Rounds)
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. Max stacks 10 on normal maps. (Finale Dominator)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
- If the |E| Halloween Spirit Buff has not yet expired, you can swap it in for the |V| Nihilism Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
- Single/dual Pistols or Magnum
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |E| Dying Berserk: Upon taking lethal damage (except fall damage) you become spared from death for 6 seconds. You don't consume ammo or gain fatigue, damage will ignore enemy defenses and immunities and become immune to bad status and CC effects. Buff attack bonuses are halved during this duration and you will also draw tank aggro if no-one else is and the tank isn't on taunt cooldown. <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS>
- |Q| Piercing Bullets: Upon shooting the same Special Infected/Tank, +1% increased damage/bullet (+2% with Hunting Rifle/Single Pistol and +3% with Magnum pistol, AWP or Scout sniper rifles). Effect resets when changing target, changing weapon, or reloading. With shotguns, chance to gain 1% per pellet, chance = 75% - (weapon tier * pellet count). <Max bonus: +150%>
- Tank Slayer: You deal +300HP bonus damage to tanks every 4 seconds with ranged weapons. <✖ VS>
- |E| Weak Point Spotter: Allows you to randomly ignore defenses and immunities on infected.<Chance: 3%> <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS>
- |E| Zapping Gun: Moving around charges the pistol. For each 1% charge, +10 bonus damage dealt. When fully charged, +2 second stun on target affected. Each shot resets charge to 0. <Charged shot activates on special infected and tanks only> <Tanks can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Gun recharge rate: 3% per second running, 1% crouching/walking> <✖ VS>
- |V| Corrosive Vomit Jar: Throwing a vomit jar on infected will disable defenses for the duration of the vomit. Lasts 5 seconds on tanks. +50% increased Acid Jar skill damage. <✖ VS>
- |V| Nihilism: +1HP extra damage for each 5% of missing HP. having less than 10% health doubles bonus damage. <Shotguns gain 1/4 benefit per pellet> <No effect whilst incapacitated> <✖ VS>
- |E| Halloween Spirit: +20% Increased damage dealt and -20% reduced damage taken against tanks.<Works until November 21st> <✖ VS>
- |E| Shrapnel Shot: Your shots against infected have a 10% chance to hit up to 10 infected near the target for 50% damage dealt. The shrapnel damage ignores all attack and defense modifiers. The chance is halved on headshots. 2% chance if against Common Infected, if using the M60 rifle or Zombie Erradicator Buff. If incapacitated, the chance is doubled. <Radius: 200 units> <✖ VS>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200, but you will die if HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP each once per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP> <Increases damage taken from all hits by 3><✖ VS>
- Avenger: On any infected kill on a survivor, +200% increased damage dealt to the killer and cannot be killed by it for 8 seconds. Increased damage dealt scales down overtime. Effect time resets if the killer kills again. <You can have more than one revenge target> <✖ VS>
- |E| Berserk: When active, ignore defenses and immunities for 30 seconds. If you die, the effect ends and goes on cooldown. <Available in the !buy menu> <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_berserk)
- Tactical Reload: If manually reloading with 1+ bullets left,+10% increased reload speed. +15% for AWP and Scout snipers. <Doesn't affect Shotguns or the Grenade Launcher>
- Dummy Rounds: Gives ranged weapons 20% chance not to consume ammunition. Doesn't work with Grenade Launchers.
- Auto Pistol Modulator: Allows you to go full auto with pistols. +5% increased fire rate and reload speed. <Pistols cannot exceed 8.5 shots a second maximum> <✖ VS>
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give a stack of Finale Dominator (Uber Infected kills give 2 stacks), max 15. Each one gives 2% Attack, 1% Defense, 1% move speed, 0.5% fire rate, 1% reload speed, 2% ammo save chance and 1% deploy speed. A stack is lost if no Special Infected is killed in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by special infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- If you want to rack up quick damage on the tanks, use rifles that you know how to use or preferably ones with a quicker rate of fire or higher base damage as you see fit.
- If you want to let everyone get free damage onto the tank, you can go into Dying Berserk when you're about to die and aggro the tank over to you. Then throw a vomit jar onto the tank and fire away with everyone at it while its defenses are disabled for a few seconds for quick damage.