Recommended Offensive Buff Set 7 (BaBS)
Recommended Offensive Buff Set 7 (BaBS V2.14.9)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Offensive Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | OBS1 | OBS2 | OBS3 | OBS4 | OBS5 | OBS6 | OBS7
This Buff Set is situated towards the use of only true damage sources against the infected.
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
- Indicates that the Buff is required in order to level up any class from class level 4 to class level 5.
True Assassinator COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife+
- (SURV) Goggles+ / |E| Dying Berserk+*
- (SURV) |V| Corrosive Vomit Jar / Frag Grenade*
- (SURV) Deflection Suit+ / |Q| Prowess-*
- (SURV) Tenacity+
- (SURV) Deadly Shove+ / |V| Protective Bag+*
- (SURV) |E| Beyond the Grave+ / |E| Free Spirit+*
- (SURV) |V| Bird Whistle / |E| Radiant Blast*
- (SURV) Mobility Master+ / Tactical Reload+*
- (SURV) Knife Bag+ / |E| Repulsion Wall+*
- (SURV) |V| Flamethrower / |C| Spin-up M60+*
- (SURV) |E| Slaying Automata+
- (SURV) |E| Sticky Bomb+
- (SURV) |C| Discharger+
- (SURV) |E| Charger Pet / |E| Love Grenade*
- (SURV) |E| Helping Drone+ / |V| Assassin Drone+*
No codes atm.
Buff Enhancements Used: 19
- Throwing Knives: Hold USE and shove to throw a knife, dealing 750 damage/stagger to SI or 500 damage/5s bleed (100 dmg/s) to Tanks. Won't use normal knives. Max count equals Knife count + 1. <✖ VS, Knives reclaimable on miss/from target's dead body or return after 20s> (Knife)
- Gas Mask: Take only 1 gas based damage while the Gas Mask absorbs the rest. The mask absorbs 1000 damage (500 in VS) before breaking. Recharges in 3 minutes after breaking. Smoker smoke won't shroud vision while the gas mask is active. (Goggles)
- |E| Out With A Bang: Upon death, deal 1,500 explosive damage to nearby infected. Each activation after gives -250 reduced damage, 500 minimum. Medkit use resets damage. (|E| Dying Berserk)
- Barbed Wire: You passively deal 25 damage per second to all infected inside 75 units. (Deflection Suit)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- Super Shove: You can hold WALK and shove to stagger any tank, using 2 Deadly Shove charges. <✖ VS, Tank can't be shoved again for 15 seconds> (Deadly Shove)
- |E| Freezing Bag: On activation, create an ice field that freezes all SI (10s) and Tanks (3s). The field then slows and damages anything entering. <Slow: 25% per second, Damage: 100HP per second> (|V| Protective Bag)
- |E| Grave Suspension: Activating BTG prevents infected spawns for 0.075 seconds multiplied by bounty lost. Surviving specials are blinded for the same duration. <Minimum: 3 seconds, maximum 7.5 seconds> (|E| Beyond the Grave)
- |E| Wild Spirit: After being pinned for 5 seconds, deal 1% + 0.5% Max HP per second damage to pinner, Max: 7.5% or 200 damage. Damage/Damage Cap increased by 30% with melee weapon. (|E| Free Spirit)
- Momentum Blast: Gives dash 2 charges and enables ground slamming by pressing crouch after double jumping. Upon dashing or landing after a ground slam, infected in 200 units take 150 blast damage. <15 second cooldown for ground slam blast, fall damage below 250 ignored on ground slam> (Mobility Master)
- Lightning Hands: Once every 30 seconds, gain double bonus reload speed. (Tactical Reload)
- Disposable Knife: Can buy a Disposable Knife for 20 bounty in Miscellaneous section. It is used first and cannot benefit from other Knife effects. <Can only carry 1 Disposable Knife but can rebuy after use> (Knife Bag)
- |E| Electrified Wall: Repulsion Wall now damages Commons/Specials for 100/200 damage. Specials have a 10% chance on hit to be stunned for 5 seconds. Wall takes 5 extra damage if any infected are killed/stunned from it. (|E| Repulsion Wall)
- |E| Steam Burst: Shots fired at max rate generate +0.5% steam. Double tap WALK with at least 10% to release all steam. Deals 5 x steam % damage to infected in 300 units and ignites them at 100% steam. After release, cannot generate steam for 5 seconds. (|C| Spin-up M60)
- Explosive Automata: Turret gains 5% chance to also shoot a Grenade Launcher projectile. (|E| Slaying Automata)
- Safety Bomb: Bomb detonation no longer affects survivors but radius reduced to 200. (|E| Sticky Bomb)
- Frostcharger: Each tick also slows infected hit by 3% (doubled on non-Tanks). On the final tick, all infected in range become frozen for 1 second, bypassing debilitate cooldowns. (|C| Discharger)
- Medic Drone: Drone shot has 3% chance to heal for 80HP. (|E| Helping Drone)
- Medic Assassin: Assassin Drone shot has a chance to heal for 80HP. Chance is equal to 3% of damage dealt. (|V| Assassin Drone)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
- If you plan on dealing damage with more than 1 pet infected to the infected around, you can swap out the |V| Corrosive Vomit Jar Buff for the Frag Grenade Buff.
- If you're levelling up any class from class level 4 to class level 5, the Deflection Suit Buff would be the best to replace since removing it from your buff set gives the least amount of impact on true damage, you can swap it out for the |Q| Prowess Buff.
- If you prefer to have a way to save yourself from SI pins rather than trying to have an easier time shoving the infected out of the way, you can swap out the Deadly Shove Buff for the |V| Protective Bag Buff.
- If you find that you'll have less uses for dealing true damage at a critical moment against infected and/or want to have some way to free yourself without using knives, you can swap out the |E| Beyond the Grave Buff for the |E| Free Spirit Buff.
- If you find that you cannot use the |V| Bird Whistle Buff at all indoors and/or want a different way to be able to deal true damage to tanks, you can swap it out for the |E| Radiant Blast Buff.
- If you prefer to be able to reload your flamethrower faster over being able to ground slam for true damage every 15 seconds with a buff enhancement, you can swap out the Mobility Master Buff for the Tactical Reload Buff.
- If you prefer to have a way to stop the CI/SI from coming through along with dealing true damage to them rather than having additional knives for being able to throw them with a buff enhancement, you can swap out the Knife Bag Buff for the |E| Repulsion Wall Buff.
- If you want to be able to give off AOE damage in an area rather than using fire weapons on infected to deal true damage, you can swap out the |V| Flamethrower Buff for the |C| Spin-up M60 Buff.
- If you prefer to go about your pet duities with more temporary pets than a pet charger, you can swap out the |E| Charger Pet Buff for the |E| Love Grenade Buff.
- If you want to have a more damaging drone that's more effective against SI or tanks over a drone that's more effective against CI, you can swap out the |E| Helping Drone Buff for the |V| Assassin Drone Buff.
Weapons/Configs used in this buff set: <top>
- Flamethrower Weapon / M60 Rifle
Recommended Weapon Config (M60 Rifle): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
- Any Secondary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config (All Pistols): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. It also includes the "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |E| Dying Berserk: On taking lethal damage, become live for 6 seconds where you ignore defenses/immunities, status/CC effects/won't use ammo or gain fatigue. Taunt all tanks but halve buff attack bonuses. Each activation lowers time by 0.5s, min 3s. Medkit use resets time. Performing use actions won't end Dying Berserk. <Immunity pierce negates attack bonuses> <No ammo save with custom weapons> <✖ VS>
- |V| Corrosive Vomit Jar: Throwing a vomit jar on any infected will disable defenses for the duration of the vomit. Lasts 5 seconds for tanks. Also deals +50% increased Acid Jar skill damage. <✖ VS>
- Frag Grenade: Your pipe bomb will instantly detonate on collision. <Incompatible with Seeking Grenade buff>
- Deflection Suit: Reflect 50% of melee damage taken against infected. Against Witches and Tanks, reflect 25% of melee damage taken. If pinned/incapacitated, return double damage. <Damage returned won't generate Tank aggro> <✖ VS>
- |Q| Prowess: Allows you to level any class at class level 4 to class level 5. Gives +50% increased class experience from class actions. <Cannot be binded> <✖ VS>
- Tenacity: Grants +150 max HP per level above 200, max +5,000, but you die when your HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but also can heal for 66% and 100% max HP if missing HP % is greater than the heal. 100% heal usable once per round. 66% heal has 7 minute cooldown. <Reduces your maximum defense by 20%> <✖ VS>
- Deadly Shove: Each round, Shoves instantly kill the first 3 special infected. This recharges every 3 minutes in COOP. Additionally, enables shoving charges and disables shoving penalty.
- |V| Protective Bag: Activates a protective bag to surround you putting you on stasis for 15s (3s on VS), where you can't attack or receive any damage. You can leave the bag early. <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Must be on the ground to activate> (Command: sm_protectbag)
- |E| Beyond the Grave: If dead with at least 20 bounty, a tank is alive or half the team is dead, you can use !buy menu to spend all bounty, dealing 75 damage multiplied by your bounty lost to all infected. <Damage maximum: 7,500> <Doesn't hurt tanks with less than 10,000 health> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_beyondgrave)
- |E| Free Spirit: After being trapped by a special infected for 5 seconds, you'll attempt to break free every 3 seconds with a 50% chance, decaying by 20% with every failed attempt. When freed from pins, you ignore statuses inflicted and the chance resets. <✖ VS>
- |V| Bird Whistle: Use a bird whistle to call crows to attack. Infected within 600 units take damage every second for 5 seconds equal to: - Common and Special: 1,000 HP - Tanks 1: 1% max health, Tier 2+: 0.4% max health (max 1,250) <Only one whistle can be active at the same time> <Activate in !buy menu, 5 minute cooldown, requires 500 unit headroom> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_bwhistle)
- |E| Radiant Blast: When activated, you cannot move for 10 seconds, but you emit blasts that deals 1000/s (500/s to tanks) true damage to infected around. It slows and makes them deal -15% less damage for 15 seconds. Afterwards you become unconscious for 10 seconds and greatly slow any near non-Tank infected. <Block stagger/pin/most lethal damage when active> <✖ VS, Once per round, 1 minute global cooldown> (Command: sm_radblast)
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump by pressing jump again in midair or double tap a direction to quickly dash in that direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing, cannot jump for 0.5 seconds on dash start> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- Tactical Reload: If manually reloading with 1 or more bullets left, gain +10% increased reload speed. For AWP and Scout snipers, bonus is +15%. <Doesn't affect Shotguns or the Grenade Launcher>
- Knife Bag: You can carry an additional knife. Upon reaching Level 201, gain an additional knife. <Requires Knife Buff> <✖ VS>
- |E| Repulsion Wall: While still, press WALK + USE to deploy a Repulsion Wall in front of you. The wall has 1,000 HP and loses 5/10/25 HP when regular/unique Commons, Specials are pushed + slowed by touching it and passively loses 20 HP/s. Survivors can freely shoot, throw and move through it. <Can't place wall close to another, max 3 walls at once> <Cooldown: 3 minutes> <✖ VS>
- |V| Flamethrower: Replaces your M60 with a powerful flamethrower that can affect fire-immune tanks, dealing 80 true damage/0.1s. While held, move speed bonuses are disabled and you move -10% slower. <Move speed penalty does not apply in Scenario> <Flamethrower cannot benefit from damage, fire rate or ammo save modifiers> <Cannot buy or use special ammo (can still buy ammo packs)> <✖ VS>
- |C| Spin-up M60: Your M60 rifles start with -15% fire rate. Gain a +2% fire rate increase on each shot, have -50% reduced visual recoil and 10% chance not to consume ammo while firing, max: +30% additional. Fire rate bonus reduces over time not shooting. <✖ VS>
- |E| Slaying Automata: Allows you to deploy a turret once per round which shoots at nearby infected each second in 600 units, 180* arc, dealing 150 damage. It goes idle if it hasn't shot in 15 seconds and if the owner is over 300 units away. Anyone can press USE on it to wake it. <Turret can be rotated by pressing USE> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_turret)
- |E| Sticky Bomb: Holding USE and shoving a 100K+ HP tank will deploy a bomb for 30 seconds, damaging all infected in 350 units for up to 10K true damage. Survivors near take up to 15% max HP damage and be stunned for up to 5 seconds, with the stun being avoidable by crouching. Only 1 bomb attachable at once. <Max 5 uses on same target> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- |C| Discharger: While crouching, shove the floor with a defib to deploy a device that deals a mix of fire and shock damage, burning and stunning nearby infected. On the last tick, it resuscitates back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Tank can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Damage: 300 every 0.8 seconds for 8 seconds (3000 on last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- |E| Charger Pet: Allows you to spawn a Charger Pet from the !buy menu that attacks and kills SI. It has 1,000HP, deals 250 HP claw damage with a chance to stun but only has 1 life. If not dead, it can be recalled and respawned at will. While recalled it heals 2 HP/s until it reaches 75% max HP. <If the pet is lost within 3 seconds, it can be respawned> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_pet)
- |E| Love Grenade: Exchanges your pipe bombs for love bombs. Special Infected in the explosion will temporarily become your pet. <A single infected can only be affected once in its lifetime> <Love grenades take priority over other grenade types> <Duration is 60 seconds, split to each SI affected, max 4 SI> <Max duration on Tanks: 3 seconds> <Cooldown: 4 minutes, press RELOAD with pipe bomb to see cooldown> <✖ VS>
- |E| Helping Drone: Summons a helping drone that fires at all infected nearby, dealing 80 damage every 0.8 seconds. It prioritizes SI pinning you in range. <✖ VS> <Incompatible with other drones>
- |V| Assassin Drone: Summons an assassin drone that fires at SI and Tanks only, dealing 300 damage every 4 seconds. Each consecutive shot on the same target deals +300 additional damage (Max: 900 HP). Upon reaching max damage, damage resets to 300 HP. <Incompatible with other drones> <✖ VS>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- To be able to deal the most amount of true damage effectively, take into account the situations where which you'd use certain buffs/weapons. The area, and the infected that are around at the time can help you to best decide what buffs you'd use for true damage dealing.