Recommended Offensive Buff Set 2 (BaBS)
Recommended Offensive Buff Set 2 (BaBS V2.2.4)
Back to the Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Offensive Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | OBS1 | OBS2
This Buff Set is situated towards damage increases on your primary and melee weapons against any infected.
General DPS COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / Finale Dominator+*
- (SURV) Ninja / Intense Fire*
- (SURV) |Q| Piercing Bullets
- (SURV) Butcher
- (SURV) Tank Slayer
- (SURV) |E| Focused
- (SURV) |E| Weak Point Spotter
- (SURV) |E| Zapping Gun+
- (SURV) |V| Gory Killer
- (SURV) |V| Nihilism
- (SURV) |E| Blunt Force Trauma
- (SURV) Tenacity
- (SURV) Avenger
- (SURV) |E| Flaming Sword+
- (SURV) Auto Pistol Modulator
Buff Enhancements Used
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. Max stacks 10 on normal maps. (Finale Dominator)
- Selective Zap: Zapping Gun only activates against Uber SI or Tanks. (|E| Zapping Gun)
- Searing Flames: Flaming Sword now bypasses fire immunity (Coop Only). (|E| Flaming Sword)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff.
- If you get the Searing Flames Buff Enhancement for the |E| Flaming Sword Buff, you can swap out the Ninja Buff for the Intense Fire Buff.
Weapons used for this Buff Set
- Any Primary Weapon (Whichever your good with)
- Any Secondary Weapon (Whichever your good with)
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, On each special infected kill, +1 stack of finale dominator (+2 stacks on each uber special infected kill), up to 15. +2% increased damage, +1% increased defense, +1% increased movement speed, +0.5% increased fire rate, +2% increased reload speed and +2% chance to save ammo. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by special infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- Ninja: On special infected kill, -50% reduced current melee fatigue. On being released from special infected, instantly resets melee fatigue and prevents gaining more for 3 seconds.
- Intense Fire: Infected ignited by you take +1% of current HP as bonus damage per fire tick. <No effect on tanks>
- Piercing Bullets: Upon shooting the same infected, +1% increased damage per bullet (+2% with Hunting Rifle/Single Pistol and +3% with Magnum pistol, AWP or Scout sniper rifles). Effect resets when changing target, changing weapon, or reloading. With shotguns, chance to gain 1% per pellet, chance = 75% - (weapon tier * pellet count). <Max bonus: +150%>
- Butcher: On melee hit, deal +1% of target's current HP as bonus damage. <Only works with targets that take melee damage> <Max bonus: +500 damage>
- Tank Slayer: You deal +300HP bonus damage to tanks every 4 seconds with ranged guns. <✖ VS>
- Focused: On Special Infected Headshot kill, +25% bonus headshot damage for the current round. Uber Infected take half bonus damage. Assault Rifles and SMGs take 2 bullets to headshot kill SI. <Max bonus damage: 400%> <No bonus damage to Tanks> <✖ VS>
- Weak Point Spotter: Allows you to randomly ignore defenses and immunities on infected. <Chance: 3%> <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS>
- Zapping Gun: Moving around charges the pistol. For each 1% charge, +10 bonus damage dealt. When fully charged, +2 second stun on target affected. Each shot resets charge to 0. <Charged shot activates on special infected and tanks only> <Tanks can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun> <Gun recharge rate: 3% per second running, 1% crouching/walking> <✖ VS>
- Gory Killer: Chainsaws deal +10% (Max: 500HP on tanks) of the target's maximum HP as additional damage. <✖ VS>
- Nihilism: +1HP extra damage for each 5% of missing HP. having less than 10% health doubles bonus damage. <Shotguns gain 1/4 benefit per pellet> <No effect whilst incapacitated> <✖ VS>
- Blunt Force Trauma: After 3 melee strikes on the same Special Infected with Bats or the Golf Club, x2 damage dealt and 1 second stun. <Target can't be stunned if it has been stunned less than 15 seconds ago> <✖ VS>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200. You instantly die if HP reaches 0.<Health from medkits is reduced for each medkit used (100% -> 66% -> 33%)> <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP><Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- Avenger: On any infected kill on a survivor, +200% increased damage dealt to the killer and cannot be killed by it for 8 seconds. Increased damage dealt scales down overtime. Effect time resets if the killer kills again. <You can have more than one revenge target> <✖ VS>
- Flaming Sword: Sets your sword on fire. Melee hits ignite and deal mixture of fire and melee damage to infected hit. <Works only with the Katana, Machete, Golf Club and Combat Knife>
- Auto Pistol Modulator: Allows you to go full auto with pistols. +5% increased fire rate and reload speed. <Pistols cannot exceed 8 shots a second maximum> <✖ VS>
- When any survivor dies to any tank, activate the buff effect of Berserk Buff and let loose by damaging the tank. You'll notice that you'll be dealing increased damage for a limited amount of time.
- If you want to be able to deal good damage to the infected in finale maps, gain stacks of the Finale Dominator Buff and try to maintain them without getting pinned down or by killing special infected often.