Recommended Offensive Buff Set 1 (BaBS)
Recommended Offensive Buff Set 1 (BaBS V2.2.4)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Offensive Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | OBS1 | OBS2
This Buff Set is situated towards DPS against Tanks.
Offensive Assault COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / |E| Dying Berserk*
- (SURV) |Q| Piercing Bullets
- (SURV) Tank Slayer
- (SURV) |E| Weak Point Spotter / |E| Beyond the Grave*
- (SURV) |E| Zapping Gun+ / |E| Flaming Sword+*
- (SURV) |V| Nihilism / |E| Cupid's Arrow*
- (SURV) Tenacity
- (SURV) Avenger
- (SURV) |E| Berserk+
- (SURV) |V| Bird Whistle
- (SURV) Dummy Rounds+
- (SURV) |E| Slaying Automata / Finale Dominator+*
- (SURV) |E| Sticky Bomb+
- (SURV) |C| Discharger
- (SURV) |V| Assassin Drone+
Buff Enhancements Used
- Selective Zap: Zapping Gun only activates against Uber SI or Tanks. (|E| Zapping Gun)
- Searing Flames: Flaming Sword now bypasses fire immunity (Coop Only). (|E| Flaming Sword)
- Juggernaut: Duration 20 secs but resist CC, SI pins (unstoppable effect) and tank punch stuns when active. Cooldown 4 mins. (|E| Berserk)
- Phantom Rounds: Gain chance to regain a second bullet. Chance is equal to half ammo save chance. (Dummy Rounds)
- Explosive Automata: Turret gains 5% chance to shoot Grenade Launcher. (|E| Slaying Automata)
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. Max stacks 10 on normal maps. (Finale Dominator)
- Safety Bomb: Base damage down to 12500 but doesn't affect allies. (|E| Sticky Bomb)
- Scavenger Assassin: Drone has 4% chance to give one base mag as ammo. Chance is equal to 5% of damage dealt. (|V| Assassin Drone)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
- If you want to have 1 more true damage dealing buff to use while dead, you can swap out the |E| Weak Point Spotter Buff for the |E| Beyond the Grave Buff.
- If you prefer to use melee weapons over pistols, you can swap out the |E| Zapping Gun Buff for the |E| Flaming Sword Buff.
- If you prefer to use the AWP/SCOUT sniper rifles rather than other weapons, you can swap out the |V| Nihilism Buff for the |E| Cupid's Arrow Buff.
- If you get the General Dominator Buff Enhancement for the Finale Dominator Buff, you can swap out the |E| Slaying Automata Buff for it.
Weapons used in this buff set
- Any Primary Weapon (Whichever your good with)
- Any Secondary Weapon (Whichever your good with)
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Dying Berserk: Upon taking lethal damage (except fall damage) you become spared from death for 6 seconds. Your shots consume 0 ammo, ignore enemy defenses and immunities and become immune to bad status and CC effects. Buff attack bonuses are halved during this duration and you will also draw tank aggro if no-one else already is. <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS>
- Piercing Bullets: Upon shooting the same infected, +1% increased damage per bullet (+2% with Hunting Rifle/Single Pistol and +3% with Magnum pistol, AWP or Scout sniper rifles). Effect resets when changing target, changing weapon, or reloading. With shotguns, chance to gain 1% per pellet, chance = 75% - (weapon tier * pellet count). <Max bonus: +150%>
- Tank Slayer: You deal +300HP bonus damage to tanks every 4 seconds with ranged guns. <✖ VS>
- Weak Point Spotter: Allows you to randomly ignore defenses and immunities on infected.<Chance: 3%> <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS>
- Beyond the Grave: If dead, you can use !buy menu to remove all bounty, dealing 75 x (bounty lost) damage to all infected. <Requires at least 20 bounty> <Damage maximum: 7,500><Doesn't hurt tanks with less than 10,000 health> <✖ VS>
- Zapping Gun: Moving around charges the pistol. For each 1% charge, +10 bonus damage dealt. When fully charged, +2 second stun on target affected. Each shot resets charge to 0. <Charged shot activates on special infected and tanks only> <Tanks can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun> <Gun recharge rate: 3% per second running, 1% crouching/walking> <✖ VS>
- Flaming Sword: Sets your sword on fire. Melee hits ignite and deal mixture of fire and melee damage to infected hit. <Works only with the Katana, Machete, Golf Club and Combat Knife>
- Nihilism: +1HP extra damage for each 4% of missing HP. having less than 10% health doubles bonus damage. <Shotguns gain 1/4 benefit per pellet> <No effect whilst incapacitated> <✖ VS>
- Cupid's Arrow: Dealing damage with AWP / Scout to any special infected makes it fall in love with you. The special infected attacks other infected and protects you. On special infected: lasts 2 minutes, only killable by you. On tanks: lasts 7 seconds, anyone can damage it. <Cooldown: 2 minutes> <A single infected can only be affected by one arrow in its lifetime> <✖ VS>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200. You instantly die if HP reaches 0.<Health from medkits is reduced for each medkit used (100% -> 66% -> 33%)> <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP><Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- Avenger: On any infected kill on a survivor, +200% increased damage dealt to the killer and cannot be killed by it for 8 seconds. Increased damage dealt scales down overtime. Effect time resets if the killer kills again. <You can have more than one revenge target> <✖ VS>
- Berserk: When active, ignore defenses and immunities for 30 seconds. If you die, the effect ends and goes on cooldown. <Available in the !buy menu> <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS>
- Bird Whistle: Use a bird whistle to call crows to attack infected within 600 units. They take damage every second for 5 seconds equal to: - Common and Special: 1,000 HP - Tier 1: 1% max health - Tier 2 or stronger: 0.4% max health <Max DPS against tanks is 1,500> <Activate in !buy menu, 5 minute cooldown, requires 500 unit headroom> <✖ VS>
- Dummy Rounds: Gives ranged weapons 20% chance not to consume ammunition. Doesn't work with Grenade Launchers.
- Slaying Automata: Allows you to deploy a turret that shoots at infected every second within 600 units, 180* arc, dealing 150 damage. <Turret can only be spawned once, but can be rotated by pressing USE> <Turret shuts down if idle for 20 seconds, anyone can press USE to wake it> <Max 3 active turrets at once, idle turrets will be removed in place of new ones> <✖ VS>
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, On each special infected kill, +1 stack of finale dominator (+2 stacks on each uber special infected kill), up to 15. +2% increased damage, +1% increased defense, +1% increased movement speed, +0.5% increased fire rate, +2% increased reload speed and +2% chance to save ammo. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by special infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- Sticky Bomb: Holding USE and shoving a tank will deploy a bomb for 30 seconds. When it blows, all infected in 350 units take 15,000 true damage. Survivors nearby take 15% max HP damage and be stunned for 5 seconds. Bomb fails if tank dies. Only 1 bomb attachable at a time. <Target must have 100k HP or more> <Uses on the same target halves damage up to 2 times> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- Discharger: Allows you to deploy a device in the ground using your defibrillator. It damages, ignites and stuns infected around. On the last tick, it defibrillates back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Hold defib to shove the floor while crouching to activate> <Duration: 8 seconds> <Damage: 400 every 0.5 seconds (3000 on the last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- Assassin Drone: Allows you to summon a assassin drone that shoots at special infected and tanks only, dealing 300 damage every 4 seconds on each shot. Each consecutive shot on the same target deals +300 additional damage (Max: 900HP). Upon reaching maximum damage, damage resets to 300HP. <Incompatible with other drones> <✖ VS>
- When you have both the Piercing Bullets and Dummy Rounds Buff equipped, you will be able to deal increasing damage to your current target. This is a result of having more bullets than normal within your current weapon.
- If you are about to die and are in the Dying Berserk state, then continue to shoot at the target that you were shooting at earlier. You will still be able to deal increasing damage while not having to worry about losing bullets as you shoot.
- If you want to deal a lot more damage to the infected target that killed any survivor, activate the Berserk Buff. This will let you ignore their defenses and immunities for a short amount of time.
- If you want to increase your overall amount of damage done to any tanks alive, use your buffs that will let you deal true damage to them.