Recommended Offensive Buff Set 1 (BaBS)
Recommended Offensive Buff Set 1 (BaBS V2.0.2)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Offensive Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | OBS1 | OBS2
This Buff Set is situated towards DPS against Tanks.
Offensive Assault COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles
- (SURV) |Q| Piercing Bullets
- (SURV) Tank Slayer
- (SURV) |E| Weak Point Spotter
- (SURV) |E| Zapping Gun / |E| Flaming Sword*
- (SURV) |V| Nihilism / |E| Cupid's Arrow*
- (SURV) Tenacity
- (SURV) Avenger
- (SURV) |E| Berserk
- (SURV) |V| Bird whistle
- (SURV) Dummy Rounds
- (SURV) |E| Slaying Automata
- (SURV) |E| Sticky Bomb
- (SURV) |E| Pet
- (SURV) |V| Assassin Drone
- If you prefer to use melee weapons over pistols, you can swap out the |E| Zapping Gun Buff for the |E| Flaming Sword Buff instead.
- If you prefer to use the AWP/SCOUT sniper rifles rather than other weapons, you can swap out the |V| Nihilism Buff for the |E| Cupid's Arrow Buff instead.
Weapons used in this buff set
- Any Primary Weapon (Whichever your good with)
- Any Secondary Weapon (Whichever your good with)
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Piercing Bullets: On shooting same infected, +1% increased damage per bullet. Effect resets when changing target, changing weapon, or reloading. Bonus is tripled when using AWP / Scout sniper rifle or Magnum pistol. With shotguns, chance to gain 1% per pellet, chance = 100% - (weapon tier * pellet count). <Max bonus: +100%>
- Tank Slayer: You deal +300HP bonus damage to tanks every 4 seconds with ranged guns. <Coop Only>
- Weak Point Spotter: Allows you to randomly ignore defenses and immunities on infected.<Chance: 3%> <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <Coop Only>
- Zapping Gun: Moving around charges the pistol. For each 1% charge, +10 bonus damage dealt. When fully charged, +2 second stun on target affected. Each shot resets charge to 0. <Charged shot activates on special infected and tanks only> <Tanks can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun> <Gun recharge rate: 3% per second running, 1% crouching/walking> <Coop Only>
- Flaming Sword: Sets your sword on fire, melee hits ignite and deal mixture of fire and melee damage to infected, pierces 10% of melee defense. <Works only with the Katana, Machete, Golf Club and Combat Knife>
- Nihilism: +1HP extra damage for each 4% of missing HP. having less than 10% health doubles bonus damage. <Shotguns gain 1/4 benefit per pellet> <No effect whilst incapacitated> <Coop Only>
- Cupid's Arrow: Dealing damage with AWP / Scout to any special infected makes it fall in love with you. The special infected attacks other infected and protects you. On special infected: lasts 2 minutes, only killable by you. On tanks: lasts 10 seconds, anyone can damage it. <Cooldown: 2 minutes> <A single infected can only be affected by one arrow in its lifetime> <Coop Only>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200. You instantly die if HP reaches 0. <Health from medkits is reduced for each medkit used (100% -> 66% -> 33%)> <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP><Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <Coop Only>
- Avenger: On any infected kill on survivor, +200% increased damage dealt to the killer and cannot be killed by it for 10 seconds. Increased damage dealt scales down overtime. Effect time resets if the killer kills again. <You can have more than one revenge target> <Coop Only>
- Berserk: When active, ignore defenses and immunities for 30 seconds. If you die, the effect ends and goes on cooldown. <Available in the !buy menu> <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <Coop Only>
- Bird whistle: Use a bird whistle to call crows to attack infected within 600 units. They take damage every second for 5 seconds equal to: - Common and Special: 1,000 HP - Tier 1: 1% max health - Tier 2 or stronger: 0.4% max health <Max DPS against tanks is 1,500> <Activate in !buy menu, 5 minute cooldown, requires 500 unit headroom> <Coop Only>
- Dummy Rounds: Gives ranged weapons 20% chance not to consume ammunition. Doesn't work with Grenade Launchers.
- Slaying Automata: Allows you to deploy a turret. Shoots at infected every second within 600 units, 180* arc, dealing 150 damage. <Turret can't be moved or removed, but can be rotated by pressing USE on it> <After turret is rotated, it cannot fire for a second> <Turret shuts down if idle for 20 seconds, anyone can press USE on it to wake it up> <Max 3 turrets at once, idle turrets will be removed in place of new ones> <Coop Only>
- Sticky Bomb: Holding USE and shoving a tank will deploy a bomb for 30 seconds. When it blows, all infected in 350 units take 15,000 true damage. Survivors nearby take 15% max HP damage and be stunned for 5 seconds. Bomb fails if tank dies. Only 1 bomb attachable at a time. <Target must have 100k HP or more> <Uses on the same target halves damage up to 2 times> <Once per round> <Coop Only>
- Pet: Allows you to spawn a charger pet. Charger pet deals 750HP damage to infected. Can only be spawned once per round. <Spawnable in the !buy menu> <If the pet is lost within 3 seconds, it can be respawned> <Coop Only>
- Assassin Drone: Allows you to summon a assassin drone that shoots at special infected and tanks only, dealing 300 damage every 4 seconds on each shot. Each consecutive shot on the same target deals +300 additional damage (Max: 900HP) <Coop Only> <Incompatible with other drones>
- When you have both the Piercing Bullets and Dummy Rounds Buff equipped, you will be able to deal more increasing damage as you will be able to put out more bullets than the clip size amount from most weapons.
- When any survivor dies to any tank, activate the buff effect of Berserk Buff and let loose by damaging the tank. You'll notice that you'll be dealing increased damage for a limited amount of time.
- If you want to increase your overall amount of damage done to any powerful tank, use the Berserk, Bird whistle and Sticky Bomb Buffs as soon as you can.