Recommended Equipment Buff Set 1 (BaBS)
Recommended Equipment Buff Set 1 (BaBS V2.4.5)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Equipment Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | EBS1 | EBS2 | EBS3 | EBS4 | EBS5
This Buff set is situated more towards using a different variety of weapons to take down the infected.
Weapon Master COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / Finale Dominator+*
- (SURV) Ranged expert
- (SURV) |E| Zapping Gun+
- (SURV) |E| Deep Cuts
- (SURV) |E| Blunt Force Trauma
- (SURV) Tenacity+
- (SURV) |E| Flaming Sword+
- (SURV) |V| Flamethrower
- (SURV) |V| Double Barrel Shotgun
- (SURV) |C| One Man Armory
- (SURV) |C| Rocket Launcher
- (SURV) Survival Payment
- (SURV) Peanut Blessing
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+
- (SURV) |E| Cupid's Arrow
Buff Enhancements Used:
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. Max stacks 10 on normal maps. (Finale Dominator)
- Loaded Zap: Zapping Gun only activates when at 100% charge. (|E| Zapping Gun)
- |E| Vigor: Increases the potency of all heal/regen effects by 3. (Tenacity)
- Searing Flames: Flaming Sword now bypasses fire immunity (Coop Only). (|E| Flaming Sword)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy from the Bounty Menu with insufficient bounty if you have at least 50% of the required cost, putting you into negative bounty. <Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category> (Hunting Reward)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
- Any Secondary Weapon
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give a stack of Finale Dominator (Uber Infected kills give 2 stacks), max 15. Each one gives 2% Attack, 1% Defense, 1% move speed, 0.5% fire rate, 1% reload speed, 2% ammo save chance and 1% deploy speed. A stack is lost if no Special Infected is killed in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by special infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- Ranged Expert: Assault Rifles and SMGs ignore the defenses of your target, they're not affected by attack bonuses from buffs, they shoot and reload -25% slower. <✖ VS>
- |E| Zapping Gun: Moving around charges the pistol. For each 1% charge, +10 bonus damage dealt. When fully charged, +2 second stun on target affected. Each shot resets charge to 0. <Charged shot activates on special infected and tanks only> <Tanks can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Gun recharge rate: 3% per second running, 1% crouching/walking> <✖ VS>
- |E| Deep Cuts: Allows sharp melee weapons to ignore tank melee resistance and never break. Ignoring resistances halves flat attack bonuses.<✖ VS>
- |E| Blunt Force Trauma: Every 3 melee strikes on the same Special Infected with Bats or the Golf Club deals x2 damage, a 1 second stun and gives +2% increased melee fatigue. <Target can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <✖ VS>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200, but you will die if HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP each once per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP> <Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- |E| Flaming Sword: Sets your sword on fire. Melee hits ignite and deal mixture of fire and melee damage to infected hit. <Works only with the Katana, Machete, Golf Club and Combat Knife>
- |V| Flamethrower: Replaces your M60 weapon with a powerful flamethrower that can affect fire-immune tanks. While held, no move speed bonuses. It deals 75 true damage every 0.1 seconds. <Flamethrower cannot benefit from damage, fire rate or ammo save modifiers><Cannot buy or use special ammo (can still buy ammo packs)> <✖ VS>
- |V| Double Barrel Shotgun: Converts tier 1 shotguns into Double Barrel Shotguns. They have: 2 shells in mag, x2 damage per shot, instant fire rate, reloading fills both shells at once. <✖ VS>
- |C| One Man Armory: Allows you to carry both pistols and a melee weapon. Press the ZOOM key with your secondary held to swap between the two. <You will drop your secondary item on death or when the round concludes> <Incompatible with Hidden magnum> <✖ VS>
- |C| Rocket Launcher: Transforms the Grenade Launcher into a Rocket Launcher. Projectiles launched have no gravity, x2 base damage dealt and better damage dropoff from the center of the explosion. -30% reduced travel and reload speed. <Rocket must travel for 0.3 seconds to gain full damage> <Incompatible with any other Grenade Launcher buffs> <✖ VS>
- Survival Payment: After the round begins, +1 bounty earned every 2 minutes. <Bounty not awarded if inside saferoom>
- Peanut Blessing: While under Moustachio Bless. +1 stack of peanut blessing for each bounty earning action. Additional bounty = x stacks, up to max of 3 stacks. Effect resets when Moustachio Bless ends.
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
- |E| Cupid's Arrow: Dealing damage with AWP / Scout to any special infected makes it fall in love with you. The special infected attacks other infected and protects you. On special infected: lasts 90 seconds, only killable by you. On tanks: lasts 7 seconds, anyone can damage it. <Cooldown: 3 minutes> <A single infected can only be affected by one arrow in its lifetime> <Maximum 2 non-Tank pets alive at once> <✖ VS>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- Some weapons will be more effective than others at getting the job done on whatever infected you need to kill. Experiment with different primary and melee weapon combinations to see what works the best for you overall.