Recommended Equipment Buff Set 3 (BaBS)
Recommended Equipment Buff Set 3 (BaBS V2.4.6)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Equipment Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | EBS1 | EBS2 | EBS3 | EBS4 | EBS5
This Buff set is situated more towards using electrical explosives to take down the infected.
Electric Explosives Master COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / Finale Dominator+*
- (SURV) Extra Powder
- (SURV) |E| Zapping Gun+
- (SURV) Tenacity+
- (SURV) Double Projectile
- (SURV) Grenade Trap
- (SURV) Frag Grenade
- (SURV) Underbarrel Launcher+
- (SURV) |V| Electric Frag Grenade
- (SURV) |E| Sticky Bomb+
- (SURV) |C| Discharger
- (SURV) |C| Rocket Launcher
- (SURV) Survival Payment
- (SURV) Peanut Blessing
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+
Buff Enhancements Used:
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. Max stacks 10 on normal maps. (Finale Dominator)
- Loaded Zap: Zapping Gun only activates when at 100% charge. (|E| Zapping Gun)
- |E| Vigor: Increases the potency of all heal/regen effects by 3. (Tenacity)
- Underbarrel Autoloader: Ammo piles don't give charges but recharge every 50 seconds. (Underbarrel Launcher)
- Safety Bomb: Bomb doesn't affect allies, radius reduced to 200. (|E| Sticky Bomb)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy from the Bounty Menu with insufficient bounty if you have at least 50% of the required cost, putting you into negative bounty. <Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category>
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
- Any Pistol
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give a stack of Finale Dominator (Uber Infected kills give 2 stacks), max 15. Each one gives 2% Attack, 1% Defense, 1% move speed, 0.5% fire rate, 1% reload speed, 2% ammo save chance and 1% deploy speed. A stack is lost if no Special Infected is killed in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by special infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- Extra Powder: +1000% increased pipe bomb damage done (Affects Traps). <Doesn't affect Seeking Grenade damage>
- |E| Zapping Gun: Moving around charges the pistol. For each 1% charge, +10 bonus damage dealt. When fully charged, +2 second stun on target affected. Each shot resets charge to 0. <Charged shot activates on special infected and tanks only> <Tanks can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Gun recharge rate: 3% per second running, 1% crouching/walking> <✖ VS>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200, but you will die if HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP each once per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP> <Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- Double Projectile: Allows you to throw 2 pipe bomb and vomit jar projectiles.
- Grenade Trap: Allows you to setup throwable traps on the floor. Aim the floor while crouching and shove (right-click) to setup trap. Up to 3 traps can be out at the same time with a max of 3 of each type per round.
- Frag Grenade: Your pipe bomb will instantly detonate on collision. <Incompatible with Sticky Grenade buff>
- Underbarrel Launcher: SMGs, Assault Rifles and Shotguns gain an underbarrel launcher that launches explosive grenades. The projectile can be fired with the ZOOM key up to 3 times per map. You can refill it at ammo piles every 2 minutes. <Buffs that affect/use the Grenade Launcher don't affect the Underbarrel Launcher> <Can only fire once every 3 seconds> <With SG552 Rifle, hold WALK as well as ZOOM to activate> <✖ VS>
- |V| Electric Frag Grenade: Exchanges your pipe bombs for electric frag bombs. Infected caught in the explosion are ignited and stunned for 4 seconds (1 second on tanks). If the infected was in water, they are also electrocuted for 25 seconds. The stuns ignore the 15 second stun/freeze immunity. <Incompatible with other buffs that change grenade contents> <Same target can't be electrocuted again for 30 seconds> <✖ VS>
- |E| Sticky Bomb: Holding USE and shoving a tank will deploy a bomb for 30 seconds. When it blows, all infected in 350 units take 10,000 true damage. Survivors nearby take 15% max HP damage and be stunned for 5 seconds. Bomb fails if tank dies. Only 1 bomb attachable at a time. <Target must have 100k HP or more> <Uses on the same target lowers damage by 2.5K, 2.5K minimum> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- |C| Discharger: Allows you to deploy a defibrillator in the ground. It damages, ignites and stuns infected around. On the last tick, it resurrects back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Shove floor with defib while crouching to activate> <Tank can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Damage: 300 every 0.5 seconds for 8 seconds (3000 on last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- |C| Rocket Launcher: Transforms the Grenade Launcher into a Rocket Launcher. Projectiles launched have no gravity, x2 base damage dealt and better damage dropoff from the center of the explosion. -30% reduced travel and reload speed. <Rocket must travel for 0.3 seconds to gain full damage> <Incompatible with any other Grenade Launcher buffs> <✖ VS>
- Survival Payment: After the round begins, +1 bounty earned every 2 minutes. <Bounty not awarded if inside saferoom>
- Peanut Blessing: While under Moustachio Bless. +1 stack of peanut blessing for each bounty earning action. Additional bounty = x stacks, up to max of 3 stacks. Effect resets when Moustachio Bless ends.
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- If you want to make the most out of your pipe bombs and your grenade launcher projectiles, make sure to be close when your aiming for your infected target with them. That way, you'll be more likely to hit them and will be able to deal close to or the maximum damage to them.
- If you don't want to have any problems with inflicting the stun bad status effect on tanks, wait until after 15 seconds have passed of a stun/freeze being inflicted. That way, when you do target the tank again with any buff effect that can stun it, you won't need to worry about not having stunned your target.