Recommended Equipment Buff Set 2 (BaBS)
Recommended Equipment Buff Set 2 (BaBS V2.4.5)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Equipment Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | EBS1 | EBS2 | EBS3 | EBS4 | EBS5
This Buff set is situated more towards using fire to take down the infected.
Fire Fighter COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / Finale Dominator+*
- (SURV) On Fire+
- (SURV) Intense Fire
- (SURV) |E| Deep Cuts
- (SURV) |E| Enhanced Anger Ignition+
- (SURV) Tenacity+
- (SURV) Immolation
- (SURV) Grenade Trap
- (SURV) M60 Dumbass
- (SURV) |E| Flaming Sword+
- (SURV) |V| Flamethrower
- (SURV) |E| Bullet Scavenger
- (SURV) Survival Payment
- (SURV) Peanut Blessing
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+
Buff Enhancements Used:
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. Max stacks 10 on normal maps. (Finale Dominator)
- Fire Boost: Increases chance to activate to 3%. (On Fire)
- Furious Ignition: Increases chance to activate to 3%. <Also works on Enhanced Anger Ignition>
(|E| Enhanced Anger Ignition)
- |E| Vigor: Increases the potency of all heal/regen effects by 3. (Tenacity)
- Searing Flames: Flaming Sword now bypasses fire immunity (Coop Only). (|E| Flaming Sword)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy from the Bounty Menu with insufficient bounty if you have at least 50% of the required cost, putting you into negative bounty.<Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category>
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- M60 Rifle
- Any Melee Weapon
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give a stack of Finale Dominator (Uber Infected kills give 2 stacks), max 15. Each one gives 2% Attack, 1% Defense, 1% move speed, 0.5% fire rate, 1% reload speed, 2% ammo save chance and 1% deploy speed. A stack is lost if no Special Infected is killed in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by special infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- On Fire: 1% chance of setting any infected on fire on each gun shot.
- Intense Fire: Infected ignited by you take +1% of current HP as bonus damage per fire tick. <No effect on tanks>
- |E| Deep Cuts: Allows sharp melee weapons to ignore tank melee resistance and never break. Ignoring resistances halves flat attack bonuses.<✖ VS>
- |E| Enhanced Anger Ignition: On hit from any infected, 1% chance to ignite everything around you. Continuously ignites for 5 seconds dealing 100HP/s to nearby infected. <Your teammates receive 1HP fire damage upon first activation> <Incompatible with Anger Ignition> <✖ VS>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200, but you will die if HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP each once per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP> <Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- Immolation: Pressing the ZOOM key consumes molotov in hand, igniting yourself. +20% slow reduction and any infected (not tanks) nearby will catch fire. -1 damage received every 0.2 seconds, defenses become 0 while active or during cooldown. <Duration: 25 seconds> <25 second cooldown between uses> <✖ VS>
- Grenade Trap: Allows you to setup throwable traps on the floor. Aim the floor while crouching and shove (right-click) to setup trap. Up to 3 traps can be out at the same time with a max of 3 of each type per round.
- M60 Dumbass: On common infected kill, restores 2 bullets to the M60. On special infected kill, restores 8 bullets to the M60. <✖ VS>
- |E| Flaming Sword: Sets your sword on fire. Melee hits ignite and deal mixture of fire and melee damage to infected hit. <Works only with the Katana, Machete, Golf Club and Combat Knife>
- |V| Flamethrower: Replaces your M60 weapon with a powerful flamethrower that can affect fire-immune tanks. While held, no move speed bonuses. It deals 75 true damage every 0.1 seconds.<Flamethrower cannot benefit from damage, fire rate or ammo save modifiers> <Cannot buy or use special ammo (can still buy ammo packs)> <✖ VS>
- |E| Bullet Scavenger: +1% missing ammo given to primary weapon per second while running. <Does not work if incapacitated>
- Survival Payment: After the round begins, +1 bounty earned every 2 minutes. <Bounty not awarded if inside saferoom>
- Peanut Blessing: While under Moustachio Bless. +1 stack of peanut blessing for each bounty earning action. Additional bounty = x stacks, up to max of 3 stacks. Effect resets when Moustachio Bless ends.
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- Some of the buffs that can inflict fire damage onto infected will be effective in getting them killed much more quickly than just firing at them with bullets or meleeing them with melee weapons.