Recommended Equipment Buff Set 2 (BaBS)
Recommended Equipment Buff Set 2 (BaBS V2.12.17)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Equipment Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | EBS1 | EBS2 | EBS3 | EBS4 | EBS5
This Buff Set is situated more towards using fire to take down the infected.
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set. For some buffs, they will need to be equipped if certain buffs get used in place of others, which will be marked in blue, purple or yellow.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
- Indicates that the Buff is required in order to level up any class from class level 4 to class level 5.
Fire Fighter COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife+
- (SURV) Goggles+ / |E| Dying Berserk+*
- (SURV) |E| Deep Cuts
- (SURV) |E| Enhanced Anger Ignition+
- (SURV) Tenacity+ / |V| War Wounds*
- (SURV) Immolation+ / |E| Bullet Scavenger+*
- (SURV) Grenade Trap+
- (SURV) M60 Dumbass / Deadeye+*
- (SURV) |E| Flaming Sword+
- (SURV) |V| Flamethrower / |E| Shrapnel Shot+*
- (SURV) |C| Discharger+
- (SURV) |C| Spin-up M60+ / Tactical Reload+*
- (SURV) Survival Payment+ / |Q| Prowess-*
- (SURV) Peanut Blessing
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+
- (SURV) Finale Dominator+
Goggles Binded Codes:
- 1st: 73h-gtonu2-jjubxo-h04l9o-lc8duk-hso8kq-n4k8 (Primary) (Flamethrower Based Set) (Second Choice: 12.)
- |Q| Prowess: 73f-gtonu2-jjubxo-h04l9o-lc8duk-lmssx6-n4k8 (Primary) (Flamethrower Based Set) (Second Choice: 12.)
- 2nd: 731-gtonu2-jjwxax-h04l9o-m9knrm-hso8kq-n4k8 (M60 Based Set) (Second Choices: 5., 6. and 10.)
- |Q| Prowess: 72z-gtonu2-jjwxax-h04l9o-m9knrm-lmssx6-n4k8 (M60 Based Set) (Second Choices: 5., 6. and 10.)
- 3rd: 73j-gtonu2-jjubxo-h07odo-m9knq4-hso8kq-n4k8 (Sniper Based Set) (Second Choices: 8., 10. and 12.)
- |Q| Prowess: 73h-gtonu2-jjubxo-h07odo-m9knq4-lmssx6-n4k8 (Sniper Based Set) (Second Choices: 8., 10. and 12.)
Goggles Buff not Binded Codes:
- 1st: 73i-gtiw9u-jjubxo-h04l9o-lc8duk-hso8kq-n4k8 (Primary) (Flamethrower Based Set) (Second Choice: 12.)
- |Q| Prowess: 73g-gtiw9u-jjubxo-h04l9o-lc8duk-lmssx6-n4k8 (Primary) (Flamethrower Based Set) (Second Choice: 12.)
- 2nd: 732-gtiw9u-jjwxax-h04l9o-m9knrm-hso8kq-n4k8 (M60 Based Set) (Second Choices: 5., 6. and 10.)
- |Q| Prowess: 730-gtiw9u-jjwxax-h04l9o-m9knrm-lmssx6-n4k8 (M60 Based Set) (Second Choices: 5., 6. and 10.)
- 3rd: 73k-gtiw9u-jjubxo-h07odo-m9knq4-hso8kq-n4k8 (Sniper Based Set) (Second Choices: 8. 10. and 12.)
- |Q| Prowess: 73i-gtiw9u-jjubxo-h07odo-m9knq4-lmssx6-n4k8 (Sniper Based Set) (Second Choices: 8. 10. and 12.)
Buff Enhancements Used:
- Throwing Knives: Hold USE and shove to throw a knife, dealing 750 damage/stagger to SI or 500 damage/5s bleed (100 dmg/s) to Tanks. Won't use normal knives. Max count equals Knife count + 1. <✖ VS, Knives reclaimable on miss/from target's dead body or return after 20s> (Knife)
- Gas Mask: Take only 1 gas based damage while the Gas Mask absorbs the rest. The mask absorbs 1000 damage (500 in VS) before breaking. Recharges in 3 minutes after breaking. Smoker smoke won't shroud vision while the gas mask is active. (Goggles)
- |E| Out With A Bang: Upon death, deal 1,500 explosive damage to nearby infected. -250 reduced damage for each activation, 500 minimum. Medkit use resets damage. (|E| Dying Berserk)
- Furious Ignition: Increases chance to activate to 3%. <Also works on Enhanced Anger Ignition> (|E| Enhanced Anger Ignition)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- Burning Soul: -0.5%/0.5s slow effect decay while immolation is active, +3 increased damage per tick. (Immolation)
- Bullet Hunter: Any bullet/melee kills on Special Infected give +1% missing ammo for your primary weapon. (|E| Bullet Scavenger)
- Reusable Traps: 3 seconds after placing, you can shove a placed trap to pick it back up. (Grenade Trap)
- |E| Deadshot: After 5 Deadeye shots, you can fire a Deadshot (hold USE and fire) at a Special/Tank, killing the SI or ignoring tank defenses and staggering it. It also blasts inside 300 units for the same damage, igniting them. Infected hit/killed don't trigger Deadeye. (Deadeye)
- Searing Flames: Flaming Sword now bypasses fire immunity. <✖ VS> (|E| Flaming Sword)
- Incendiary Shrapnel: Shrapnel damage will also burn infected. Won't burn infected that are immune to or benefit from fire. (|E| Shrapnel Shot)
- Frostcharger: Each tick slows infected hit by 3% (doubled on non-tanks). On the final tick, all infected in range become frozen for 1 second, bypassing debilitate cooldowns. (|C| Discharger)
- |E| Steam Burst: Shots fired at max rate generate +0.5% steam. Double tap WALK with at least 10% to release all steam. Deals 5 x steam % damage to infected in 300 units and ignites them at 100% steam. Afterwards, cannot generate steam for 5 seconds. (|C| Spin-up M60)
- Lightning Hands: Once every 30 seconds, gain double bonus reload speed. (Tactical Reload)
- Accelerated Payment: Survival Payment is now given every 90 seconds. (Survival Payment)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy any item if you have at least 50% of the required bounty cost, putting you into negative bounty. <Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category> (Hunting Reward)
- General Dominator:Removes map limits. On non-finale/survival maps, max stacks reduced to 10 and -5 seconds faster stack decay. (Finale Dominator)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
- If you prefer to be able to gain full heals from a first aid kit rather than reduced heals, you can swap out the Tenacity Buff for the |V| War Wounds Buff.
- If you want to be able to restore some missing ammo overtime while running rather than immolating all nearby infected using your molotov, you can swap out the Immolation Buff for the |E| Bullet Scavenger Buff.
- If you prefer to use the AWP Sniper Rifle for blasting infected, igniting them with a buff enhancement over using a buff to restore ammo on infected kills for the M60 rifle, you can swap out the M60 Dumbass Buff for the Deadeye Buff.
- If you prefer to have any chances at blasting infected with shots that can ignite them with a buff enhancement over using a flamethrower, you can swap out the |V| Flamethrower Buff for the |E| Shrapnel Shot Buff.
- If you don't plan on using a fast firing m60 or want to use a flamethrower/sniper rifle instead, you can swap out the |C| Spin-up M60 Buff for the Tactical Reload Buff.
- If you're levelling up any class from class level 4 to class level 5, the Survival Payment Buff would be the best to replace since removing it from your buff set gives the least amount of impact on your bounty earning, you can swap it out for the |Q| Prowess Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set: <top>
- M60 Rifle, AWP/Scout Sniper Rifles or Flamethrower (M60 Rifle)
Recommended Weapon Config: (M60 Rifle): -25%/+25% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config: (AWP + Scout): -25%/+25% || -20%/+20%
- Any Flaming Sword Melee Weapon
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |E| Dying Berserk: On taking lethal damage, become live for 6 seconds where you ignore defenses/immunities, status/CC effects. won't use ammo or gain fatigue. Taunt all tanks but halve buff attack bonuses. -0.5s reduced time for each activation, min 3s. Medkit use resets time. Performing use actions won't end Dying Berserk. <Immunity pierce negates attack bonuses> <No ammo save with custom weapons> <✖ VS>
- |C| Spin-up M60: Your M60 rifles start with -20% fire rate. +2% fire rate increase on each shot, max: +30% additional. Fire rate bonus reduces over time not shooting. Your M60 rifle has a 10% chance not to consume ammo. <✖ VS>
- Tactical Reload: If manually reloading with 1 or more bullets left, +10% increased reload speed. For AWP and Scout snipers, bonus is +15%. <Doesn't affect Shotguns or the Grenade Launcher>
- |E| Deep Cuts: Allows sharp melee weapons (Axe, Katana, Machete, Knife) to ignore tank melee resistance and never break. Ignoring resistances halves flat attack bonuses. <✖ VS>
- |E| Enhanced Anger Ignition: On hit from any infected, 1% chance to ignite everything around you. Then Continuously ignites for 5 seconds dealing 100HP/s to nearby infected. <Your teammates receive 1HP fire damage upon first activation> <Incompatible with Anger Ignition> <✖ VS>
- Tenacity: Grants +150 max HP per level above 200, max 5,000, but you die when HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP once each per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <Increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Reduces your maximum defense by 20%> <✖ VS>
- |V| War Wounds: After being revived from an incapacitation only caused by infected, gain +7 HP per level above 201 additional maximum HP for the rest of the round. You also regain HP equal to this when revived. <Hanging revives don't count> <Max gain per revive: 200 HP, Overall: 2,000HP> <✖ VS>
- Immolation: Pressing the ZOOM key consumes molotov in hand, igniting yourself. Gain +20% slow reduction and any infected nearby will catch fire. While active, take 5 damage / 0.5 seconds. <Duration: 25 seconds> <Cooldown: 25 seconds> <✖ VS>
- |E| Bullet Scavenger: +1% missing ammo given to primary weapon per second while running. <Does not work if incapacitated>
- Grenade Trap: Allows you to setup throwable traps on the floor. It will detonate if any enemy infected gets close and creates a projectile based on the trap type. Traps cannot trigger in 3 seconds of being placed, and will detonate after 2 minutes. <Shove floor with throwable in hand to place> <Pipe bomb traps deal double damage and have no dropoff> <Max 3 active traps. In VS max 3 of each type per round>
- M60 Dumbass: With the M60 Rifle, killing a Common Infected returns 2 bullets. Killing a Special Infected returns 5 bullets instead. <✖ VS>
- Deadeye: On killing special infected from at least 50% health or with a headshot using AWP / Scout sniper rifles, gain +1 bullet into current magazine from your reserves. <Ammo save chance with AWP/Scout is halved while equipped> <✖ VS>
- |E| Flaming Sword: Sets your sword on fire. Melee hits ignite and deal mixture of fire and melee damage to infected hit. <Works only with the Katana, Machete, Golf Club and Combat Knife>
- |V| Flamethrower: Replaces your M60 weapon with a powerful flamethrower that can affect fire-immune tanks. While held, no move speed bonuses. It deals 80 true damage/0.1 seconds. <Move speed penalty does not apply in Scenario> <Flamethrower cannot benefit from damage, fire rate or ammo save modifiers> <Cannot buy or use special ammo (can still buy ammo packs)> <✖ VS>
- |E| Shrapnel Shot: Your shots against infected have a 10% chance to hit up to 10 infected near the target for 50% damage dealt. The shrapnel damage ignores all attack and defense modifiers. The chance is halved on headshots. 2% chance against Common Infected, if using the M60 rifle or Zombie Eradicator Buff. If incapacitated, the chance is doubled. <Radius: 200 units> <✖ VS>
- |C| Discharger: While crouching, shoving the floor with a defib deploys a device that deals a mix of fire and shock damage, burning and stunning nearby infected. On the last tick, it resurrects back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Tank can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Damage: 300 every 0.8 seconds for 8 seconds (3000 on last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- Survival Payment: After the round begins, +1 bounty earned every 2 minutes. <Bounty not awarded if inside saferoom>
- |Q| Prowess: Allows you to level any class at class level 4 to class level 5. Gives +50% increased class experience from class actions. <Cannot be binded> <✖ VS>
- Peanut Blessing: While under Moustachio Bless, +1 stack of Peanut Blessing gained for each bounty earning action. Additional bounty gained is equal to the number of stacks, up to a max of 3 stacks, which resets after reaching it.
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give 1 stack of Finale Dominator (2 stacks on Uber Infected kills), max 15. +2% attack, +1% defense, +1% move speed, +0.5% fire rate, +1% reload speed, +2% ammo save chance and +1% deploy speed. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by Special Infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
Tips for effectively using this buff set:
- Some of the buffs that can inflict fire damage onto infected will be effective in getting them killed much more quickly than just firing at them with bullets or meleeing them with melee weapons.