Recommended Equipment Buff Set 4 (BaBS)
Recommended Equipment Buff Set 4 (BaBS V2.4.6)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Equipment Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | EBS1 | EBS2 | EBS3 | EBS4 | EBS5
This Buff set is situated more towards using ice explosives to take down the infected.
Ice Explosives Master COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / Finale Dominator+*
- (SURV) Tenacity+
- (SURV) |E| Zombie Erradicator+
- (SURV) Double Projectile
- (SURV) Grenade Trap
- (SURV) Heat Missile
- (SURV) Floral Grenade Launch+
- (SURV) Seeking Grenade
- (SURV) Advanced Grenade Launcher+
- (SURV) Freezing Grenade
- (SURV) |E| Sticky Bomb+
- (SURV) Freezing Grenade Launcher
- (SURV) Survival Payment
- (SURV) Peanut Blessing
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+
Buff Enhancements Used:
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. Max stacks 10 on normal maps. (Finale Dominator)
- |E| Vigor: Increases the potency of all heal/regen effects by 3. (Tenacity)
- Zombie Shredder: Deal 50% bonus damage to all common infected. (|E| Zombie Erradicator)
- Vented Grenade Launcher: Reduces unusable duration to 5 seconds. (Floral Grenade Launch)
- Six Slot Launcher: Magazine size increased to 6. (Advanced Grenade Launcher)
- Safety Bomb: Bomb doesn't affect allies, radius reduced to 200. (|E| Sticky Bomb)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy from the Bounty Menu with insufficient bounty if you have at least 50% of the required cost, putting you into negative bounty. <Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category> (Hunting Reward)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon or Grenade Launcher
- Any Pistol
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give a stack of Finale Dominator (Uber Infected kills give 2 stacks), max 15. Each one gives 2% Attack, 1% Defense, 1% move speed, 0.5% fire rate, 1% reload speed, 2% ammo save chance and 1% deploy speed. A stack is lost if no Special Infected is killed in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by special infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200, but you will die if HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP each once per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP> <Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- |E| Zombie Erradicator: Allows you to instantly kill regular common infected (those not affected by certain buffs/Tank abilities) with any weapon.
- Double Projectile: Allows you to throw 2 pipe bomb and vomit jar projectiles.
- Grenade Trap: Allows you to setup throwable traps on the floor. Aim the floor while crouching and shove (right-click) to setup trap. Up to 3 traps can be out at the same time with a max of 3 of each type per round.
- Heat Missile: -20% reduced base movement speed. Grenade Launcher projectile seeks out for 1000 units range at the time of firing. <Not recommended for versus>
- Floral Grenade Launch: On first grenade launcher shot, fire +10 additional projectiles. They override the Ice Shield clan buff and deal -33% less damage. In COOP: Grenade Launcher becomes unusable for 10 seconds afterwards.
- Seeking Grenade: Allows pipe bomb to seek for special infected. Takes 10 more seconds to detonate, but deals 300 flat damage (upgrades/skills/buffs don't affect it) +50HP x common infected killed between the time it is thrown to the time it detonates. <Incompatible with Frag Grenade buff> <Not affected by Extra Powder buff>
- Advanced Grenade Launcher: Allow you to shoot 5 grenade launcher projectiles, -125% decreased reload speed (before modifiers). -20% reduced damage dealt. <✖ VS>
- Freezing Grenade: Exchanges pipe bombs for freezing bombs. Infected caught in the explosion suffer movement speed loss or become frozen depending on distance. <Tanks can't be frozen in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Incompatible with other buffs that change grenade contents> <Freeze duration: 10 seconds (3 for tanks)> <You can't freeze ice tanks>
- |E| Sticky Bomb: Holding USE and shoving a tank will deploy a bomb for 30 seconds. When it blows, all infected in 350 units take 10,000 true damage. Survivors nearby take 15% max HP damage and be stunned for 5 seconds. Bomb fails if tank dies. Only 1 bomb attachable at a time. <Target must have 100k HP or more> <Uses on the same target lowers damage by 2.5K, 2.5K minimum> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- Freezing Grenade Launcher: Grenade Launcher Projectiles will freeze infected for 4 seconds (2 for tanks) on hit. <Tanks can't be frozen in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Hold USE before explosion to activate> <Cooldown: 60 seconds> <✖ VS>
- Survival Payment: After the round begins, +1 bounty earned every 2 minutes. <Bounty not awarded if inside saferoom>
- Peanut Blessing: While under Moustachio Bless. +1 stack of peanut blessing for each bounty earning action. Additional bounty = x stacks, up to max of 3 stacks. Effect resets when Moustachio Bless ends.
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- If you want to make the most out of your pipe bombs and your grenade launcher projectiles, make sure to be close when your aiming for your infected target with them. That way, you'll be more likely to hit them and will be able to deal close to or the maximum damage to them.
- If you don't want to have any problems with inflicting the frozen bad status effect on tanks, wait until after 15 seconds have passed of a stun/freeze being inflicted. That way, when you do target the tank again with any buff effect that can stun it, you won't need to worry about not having frozen your target.