Recommended Equipment Buff Set 1 (BaBS)
Recommended Equipment Buff Set 1 (BaBS V2.0.3)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Equipment Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | EBS1 | EBS2 | EBS3
This Buff set is situated more towards destruction of infected through fire.
Pyromania Destroyer COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles
- (SURV) On Fire
- (SURV) Intense Fire
- (SURV) |E| Enhanced Anger Ignition
- (SURV) Tenacity
- (SURV) Immolation
- (SURV) Grenade Trap
- (SURV) M60 Dumbass
- (SURV) |E| Flaming Sword
- (SURV) |E| Ammo dispenser
- (SURV) |V| Flamethrower
- (SURV) Sideloader
- (SURV) Survival Payment
- (SURV) Peanut Blessing
- (SURV) Hunting Reward
Weapons used in this buff set
- M60 Rifle
- Any Melee Weapon (Whichever your good with)
Benefits of this buff set
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action.
- On Fire: 1% chance of setting any infected on fire on each gun shot.
- Intense Fire: Infected ignited by you take +1% of current HP as bonus damage per fire tick.
<No effect on tanks>
- Anger Ignition: On Infected hitting you, 1% chance to ignite everything around you.
<Your teammates receive 1HP fire damage from this>
- Enhanced Anger Ignition: On hit from any infected, 1% chance to ignite everything around you. Continuously ignites for 5 seconds dealing 30HP/s to infected.
- Tenacity: +2000 + 200 per level above 201 increased maximum HP. You instantly die when your HP reaches 0.
<Health from medikits used is halved for each medikit used, down to 25% (100% -> 50% -> 25%)>
<Players with Tenacity equipped have increased aggro from Tanks by 50%>
- Immolation: Allows you to press the <ZOOM> key with molotov in hand to consume it. You become ignited, gain +20% slow resistance and any nearby infected (not tanks) will catch fire, you take 1 damage every 0.2 seconds and will have no defenses.
<Duration: 25 seconds>
<10 second cooldown between uses>
- Grenade Trap: Allows you to setup throwable traps on the floor. Aim the floor while crouching and shove (right-click) to setup trap. Up to 3 traps can be out at the same time with a max of 3 of each type per round.
- M60 Dumbass: On common infected kill, restores 2 bullets to the M60. On special infected kill, restores 8 bullets to the M60.
- Bullet Scavenger: +1% missing ammo given to primary weapon per second while running.
<Does not work if incapacitated>
- Flaming Sword: Sets your sword on fire, melee hits ignite and deal mixture of fire and melee damage to infected, pierces 10% of melee defense.
<Works only with the Katana, Machete and Golf Club>
- Flamethrower: Replaces your M60 weapon with a powerful flamethrower that can affect fire-immune tanks.
While firing, -20% reduced movement speed. It deals 75 true damage every 0.1 seconds.
<Flamethrower cannot benefit from damage, fire rate or ammo save modifiers>
<Cannot buy or use special ammo (can still buy ammo packs)>
Tips for effectively using this buff set well
- If you are under the Enhanced Anger Ignition Buff effect, go run around at nearby special infected that you did not ignite the first time to ensure that they do get ignited.
- If you need to go ignite a lot of spawned Special Infected that isn't too far away from everyone, you can activate the Immolation buff and go ignite every Special Infected that you need to target. It will help the other survivors out in a large area.
- If shooting at Special Infected does not kill them, because they are benefiting from some form of defense, then use your melee that works with the Flaming Sword and whack them once, the Special Infected will die off quickly due to the fire damage.