Recommended Tier 2 Tank Buff Set 2 (BaBS)
Recommended Tier 2 Tank Buff Set 2 (BaBS V2.6.23)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Tank Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended Tier 2 | TBS1 | TBS2 | TBS3
This Buff Set is suited for against the Corrosive Tank. When you need to avoid the acid at all times and need to have some way to continue being on the move.
^ Indicates that the Buff is temporary and will expire after a certain period of time has passed.
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
Corrosive Protection COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / Finale Dominator+*
- (SURV) |P| Mutation Shield (Expires)^
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio+
- (SURV) |E| Slow Resistance+
- (SURV) Group Morale / Chainsaw Dumbass+*
- (SURV) |E| Fentanyl Injector
- (SURV) General Tank Handler
- (SURV) Tenacity+
- (SURV) |E| Advanced Morphine Injector+
- (SURV) |V| Acid neutralizer
- (SURV) Hyperactive
- (SURV) Immolation
- (SURV) Mobility Master
- (SURV) Adrenaline Area Booster
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run
Buff Enhancements Used:
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. Max stacks 10 on normal maps. (Finale Dominator)
- Guardian Recharger: Guardian Moustachio recharges 4 minutes after activating. (Guardian Moustachio)
- |E| Slow Repellent: Once a stun, freeze or paralyze effect ends you will be immune to slow effects from the infected for 10 seconds. Slow effects from Tanks will only be blocked in the first 5 seconds. (|E| Slow Resistance)
- |E| Chainsaw Maniac: While using your chainsaw, you gain 10% move speed and common infected hitting you won't slow you down. (Chainsaw Dumbass)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- Boosted Morphine: Using Pills/Adrenaline will heal for 3 HP/sec for 20 seconds. <Also works with Advanced Morphine Injector> (|E| Advanced Morphine Injector)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff.
- If you want to have more speed over defense when going up against the Corrosive Tank, you can swap out the Group Morale Buff for the Chainsaw Dumbass Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
- Any Secondary Weapon
Benefits of this buff set: <top>
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give 1 stack of Finale Dominator (2 stacks on Uber Infected kills), max 15. +2% attack, +1% defense, +1% move speed, +0.5% fire rate, +1% reload speed, +2% ammo save chance and +1% deploy speed. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by Special Infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- |P| Mutation Shield (Expires): Protection against Mutation Bad Status Effect.
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless before taking lethal damage. <Works only once per round>
- |E| Slow Resistance: -25% reduced maximum slow from Spitters, -33% decreased time before slows decay, -50% faster slow decay time.
- Group Morale: +1% defense gained for every other survivor alive.
- Chainsaw Dumbass: On common infected kill, +5% chainsaw fuel refill. On special infected kill, +20% chainsaw fuel refill.
- |E| Fentanyl Injector: Heals 3HP/s after receiving damage from tanks if not poisoned/incapacitated until you reach full health.
- General Tank Handler: -0.12% reduced damage taken from tanks multiplied by your current level. <Max buff defense percent: 90%>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200, but you will die if HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP each once per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP> <Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- |E| Advanced Morphine Injector: Heals 1% missing HP every 5 seconds while not incapacitated/poisoned or hanging from a ledge. <Incompatible with Morphine Injector Buff> <✖ VS>
- |V| Acid neutralizer: After not taking acid damage for 8 (6 in VS) seconds. recover 50% (15% in VS) acid damage taken as HP back at a rate of 15% remaining recover HP every 0.5 seconds. Taking acid damage delays the healing. <Cannot regain health while incapacitated>
- Hyperactive: On using pills/adrenaline shot, +10% increased swing and movement speed and swing stamina cannot decrease/increase for 15 seconds. Hyperactive cannot be re-applied for 15 seconds. <Press RELOAD with meds in hand to get cooldown time>
- Immolation: Pressing the ZOOM key consumes molotov in hand, igniting yourself. Gain +20% slow reduction and any infected nearby will catch fire. While active, take 5 damage / 0.5 seconds. <Duration: 25 seconds> <Cooldown: 25 seconds> <✖ VS>
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump by pressing jump again in midair or double tap a direction to quickly dash in that direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing, cannot jump for 0.5 seconds on dash start> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- Adrenaline Area Booster: You can shove the ground to consume your Adrenaline, giving all survivors in 300 units +10% movement speed bonus, +3 HP/s regen for 15 seconds and 5 seconds of Adrenaline. <Effect cannot be renewed until it wears off> <15 second cooldown> <Press RELOAD with adrenaline in hand to get cooldown time>
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive, gain infinite adrenaline effect. <✖ Survival>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- When you hear the acid from the Acid Hell ability being spawned under your feet, move immediately out from where you are so you can avoid all the acid damage and corrosion stacks. The best way to avoid this ability and the acid from the Corrosive Tank is to always continue being on the move.