Recommended Tier 2 + 3 Tank Buff Set 3 (BaBS)
Recommended Tier 2 + 3 Tank Buff Set 3 (BaBS V2.6.23)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Tank Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended Tier 2 + 3 | TBS1 | TBS2 | TBS3
This buff set is suited for when going up against a Glutton Tank or a Supreme Glutton Tank. You'll want to make sure that the tank doesn't process any survivors inside its belly by quickly shoving them out.
^ Indicates that the Buff is temporary and will expire after a certain period of time has passed.
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
Hunger Buster COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / |E| Dying Berserk+*
- (SURV) |E| Zapping Gun+
- (SURV) |P| Mutation Shield (Expires)^
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio+
- (SURV) Group Morale
- (SURV) General Tank Handler
- (SURV) Tenacity+
- (SURV) |E| Super Moustachio Bless
- (SURV) |E| Tank Duelist+ / |E| Reactive Inoculation*
- (SURV) Shoving Expert+
- (SURV) Strength Burst / |E| Cupid's Arrow*
- (SURV) |V| Enraging Waves+ / |E| Cleansing Pills+*
- (SURV) |E| Hidden Strength
- (SURV) Emetic Agent
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run
Buff Enhancements Used:
- |E| Out With A Bang: Upon death, you will deal 1,500 explosive damage to all nearby infected. Each activation of this effect reduces damage by 250, down to 500 minimum. (|E| Dying Berserk)
- Loaded Zap: Zapping Gun only activates when at 100% charge. (|E| Zapping Gun)
- Guardian Recharger: Guardian Moustachio recharges 4 minutes after activating. (Guardian Moustachio)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- Tank Resister: 20% defense is now 20% damage resistance, making it always active. (|E| Tank Duelist)
- Strong Arm: Enables shoving chargers to stagger them. (Shoving Expert)
- |E| Focused Enrage: Instead of drawing all Tank aggro when active, you can choose one Tank to aggro instantly. The aggro lasts 10 seconds and Enraging Waves will instantly be put on cooldown upon use. (|V| Enraging Waves)
- Cleansing Aura: Immunity activate now clears and immunizes nearby allies. (|E| Cleansing Pills)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
- If you prefer to block the Gastric Juice bad status effect and reduce its duration over having more tank aggro and defense/damage resistance, you can swap out the |E| Tank Duelist Buff for the |E| Reactive Inoculation Buff.
- If you want to stop the tank from eating you rather than being able to shove the tank with force, you can swap out the Strength Burst Buff for the |E| Cupid's Arrow Buff.
- If you want to heal off the Gastric Juice bad status effect rather than aggro the tank over to you, you can swap out the |V| Enraging Waves Buff for the |E| Cleansing Pills Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
- Pistols or other Secondary Weapons
Benefits of this buff set: <top>
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |E| Dying Berserk: On taking lethal damage you become spared from death for 6 seconds where you don't use ammo, gain fatigue, damage ignores defenses/immunities and resist status or CC effects. Buff attack bonuses are halved and draw tank aggro if no-one else is and the tank isn't on taunt cooldown. <Piercing immunities nullifies attack bonuses> <Ammo save does not activate for custom weapons> <✖ VS>
- |E| Zapping Gun: Moving around charges the pistol. For each 1% charge, +10 bonus damage dealt. When fully charged, +2 second stun on target affected. Each shot resets charge to 0. <Charged shot activates on special infected and tanks only> <Tanks can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Gun recharge rate: 3% per second running, 1% crouching/walking> <✖ VS>
- |P| Mutation Shield (Expires): Protection against Mutation Bad Status Effect.
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless before taking lethal damage. <Works only once per round>
- Group Morale: +1% defense gained for every other survivor alive.
- General Tank Handler: -0.12% reduced damage taken from tanks multiplied by your current level. <Max buff defense percent: 90%>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200, but you will die if HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP each once per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP> <Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- |E| Super Moustachio Bless: On triggering moustachio bless, become immune to crowd control for the effect duration. <Blocks: Pounce, Ride, Charge, Pummel, Tongue, Tank Punch, Ability CC> <✖ VS>
- |E| Tank Duelist: -20% less damage taken from tanks. +200% increased tank aggro to you. <✖ VS>
- |E| Reactive Inoculation: After being afflicted with a bad status effect, block that same bad status effect the next time it's inflicted. Stackable with several bad status effects but it won't work against some. For each bad status effect blocked, it's duration is reduced by 5%, up to -25% maximum for the round. <✖ VS>
- Shoving Expert: Disables shove penalties.
- Strength Burst: When used, all infected (not Witches) can be shoved away and you cannot be incapacitated for 12 seconds. The effect gives -20% less maximum HP for 60 seconds, afterwards you then regain +1% maximum HP back every 30 seconds. <Activate in the !buy menu once per round> <Tanks only shoved for 4 seconds, and can't be shoved again for 30 seconds> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_strburst)
- |E| Cupid's Arrow: Shooting a Special Infected with the AWP / Scout snipers while holding the WALK key makes it fall in love with you, attacking other infected and protect you. - On special infected: lasts 90 seconds, only killable by you. - On tanks: lasts 7 seconds, anyone can damage it. <Cooldown: 3 minutes> <A single infected can only be affected by one arrow in its lifetime> <Maximum 2 non-Tank pets alive at once> <✖ VS>
- |V| Enraging Waves: Allows you to use a frequency device. When activated all tanks not already taunted will immediately reset their aggro and focus you for 10 seconds or until the device is deactivated. <Cooldown: 3 minutes> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_enrage)
- |E| Cleansing Pills: Consuming Pain Pills removes most bad status effects and gives status effect immunity for 15 seconds. <45 second cooldown for immunity> <Press RELOAD with pills in hand to get cooldown time> <✖ VS>
- |E| Hidden Strength: On finale/survival maps if 6 or less survivors are alive, you can access the !buy menu to become resurrected. You cannot resurrect if your body is destroyed or if you died over 3 minutes ago. You'll be revived with -75% reduced maximum HP and -30% decreased movement speed, which decay over 2 minutes. Gain 20 seconds of immunity to Special Infected pins. <Once per round> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_hiddenstr)
- Emetic Agent: If inside a tank belly, you can access the !buy menu to activate the Emetic Agent, forcing yourself out the belly. You gain 30 Decay stacks (max 60), 25 seconds of Gastric Juice bad status effect and cannot be eaten again for 60 seconds. <Once per round> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_emetic)
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive, gain infinite adrenaline effect. <✖ Survival>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- To be effective at shoving the tank, aggro it into a nearby corner or where there are a lot of survivors so everyone can focus their efforts. If you need to, use your buff effects that let you stagger or stun the tank so you can keep it in place.