Recommended Tier 2 + 3 Tank Buff Set 2 (BaBS)
Recommended Tier 2 + 3 Tank Buff Set 2 (BaBS V2.6.23)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Tank Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended Tier 2 + 3 | TBS1 | TBS2 | TBS3
This buff set is situated for when going up against a Knight Tank or a Supreme Knight Tank. You will need to be careful not to get sent flying if you do go near them.
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
Knight Handler COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / |E| Dying Berserk+*
- (SURV) |E| Zapping Gun+
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio+ / |V| Protective Bag*
- (SURV) Group Morale
- (SURV) |E| Fentanyl Injector / |E| Focused*
- (SURV) General Tank Handler
- (SURV) |E| Love is in the air
- (SURV) |E| It wasn't that high
- (SURV) Tenacity+
- (SURV) |E| Super Moustachio Bless
- (SURV) |E| Advanced Morphine Injector+
- (SURV) |E| Tank Duelist+
- (SURV) Mobility Master
- (SURV) |E| Non-Aggression Pact
- (SURV) |E| Sacrifice
Buff Enhancements Used:
- |E| Out With A Bang: Upon death, you will deal 1,500 explosive damage to all nearby infected. Each activation of this effect reduces damage by 250, down to 500 minimum. (|E| Dying Berserk)
- Loaded Zap: Zapping Gun only activates when at 100% charge. (|E| Zapping Gun)
- Guardian Recharger: Guardian Moustachio recharges 4 minutes after activating. (Guardian Moustachio)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- Boosted Morphine: Using Pills/Adrenaline will heal for 3 HP/sec for 20 seconds. <Also works with Advanced Morphine Injector> (|E| Advanced Morphine Injector)
- Tank Resister: 20% defense is now 20% damage resistance, making it always active. (|E| Tank Duelist)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
- If you prefer to have a form of protection that also stops you from launching rather than a buff saving you from death, you can swap out the Guardian Moustachio Buff for the |V| Protective Bag Buff.
- If you want to support the survivors by killing the SI when they're teleported to the Supreme Knight Tank over health regeneration for yourself, you can swap out the |E| Fentanyl Injector for the |E| Focused Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
- Pistols or other Secondary Weapons
Benefits of this buff set: <top>
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |E| Dying Berserk: On taking lethal damage you become spared from death for 6 seconds where you don't use ammo, gain fatigue, damage ignores defenses/immunities and resist status or CC effects. Buff attack bonuses are halved and draw tank aggro if no-one else is and the tank isn't on taunt cooldown. <Piercing immunities nullifies attack bonuses> <Ammo save does not activate for custom weapons> <✖ VS>
- |E| Zapping Gun: Moving around charges the pistol. For each 1% charge, +10 bonus damage dealt. When fully charged, +2 second stun on target affected. Each shot resets charge to 0. <Charged shot activates on special infected and tanks only> <Tanks can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Gun recharge rate: 3% per second running, 1% crouching/walking> <✖ VS>
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless before taking lethal damage. <Works only once per round>
- |V| Protective Bag: Allows you to activate a special device for 8 (2 on VS) seconds. Become immune to all sources of damage, but cannot attack or move. All infected will lose interest in you and ignore you. <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Must be on the ground to activate> (Command: sm_protectbag)
- Group Morale: +1% defense gained for every other survivor alive.
- |E| Fentanyl Injector: Heals 3HP/s after receiving damage from tanks if not poisoned/incapacitated until you reach full health.
- |E| Focused: On Special Infected Headshot kill, +25% bonus headshot damage for the current round. Uber Infected take half bonus damage. Assault Rifles use 2 bullets on SI headshot. <Max bonus damage: 400%> <No bonus damage to Tanks> <✖ VS>
- General Tank Handler: -0.12% reduced damage taken from tanks multiplied by your current level. <Max buff defense percent: 90%>
- |E| Love is in the air: Allows you to select a teammate, making them your favourite in the !buy menu. Chosen teammate gains up to +25% defense and you take up to 10% base damage they take within 500 units. If in 250 units, when your favourite gains HP, you heal 25% of their heal.<Favourite cannot be changed once set and lasts the whole round> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_favorite)
- |E| It wasn't that high: -10% decreased fall damage and +300HP increased damage threshold to become ragdoll'd. Prevents ragdoll death once per round if killed by fall damage within 600 units of another visible survivor (not required in survival gamemode). <✖ VS>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200, but you will die if HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP each once per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP> <Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- |E| Super Moustachio Bless: On triggering moustachio bless, become immune to crowd control for the effect duration. <Blocks: Pounce, Ride, Charge, Pummel, Tongue, Tank Punch, Ability CC> <✖ VS>
- |E| Advanced Morphine Injector: Heals 1% missing HP every 5 seconds while not incapacitated/poisoned or hanging from a ledge. <Incompatible with Morphine Injector Buff> <✖ VS>
- |E| Tank Duelist: -20% less damage taken from tanks. +200% increased tank aggro to you. <✖ VS>
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump by pressing jump again in midair or double tap a direction to quickly dash in that direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing, cannot jump for 0.5 seconds on dash start> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- |E| Non-Aggression Pact: If 50%+ of survivors are dead. You can use the !buy menu to form a pact for 20 seconds. All survivors and tanks become damage immune, Special Infected will release their victims and cannot pin and survivor use actions can't be interrupted. <No effect if a Tank is Desperate/Guarded or to actions that directly kill> <Once per round between all survivors> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_pact)
- |E| Sacrifice: When activated, sacrifice yourself and become undefibbable. You revive all dead survivors within 500 units with 33% max HP as bonus HP and 5 seconds of Moustachio Bless. <Activate from !buy menu, press attack to confirm, or shove to cancel> <Cannot use if pinned by infected or incapacitated> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_sacrifice)
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- To be effective at shoving the tank, aggro it into a nearby corner or where there are a lot of survivors so everyone can focus their efforts. If you need to, use your buff effects that let you stagger or stun the tank so you can keep it in place.