Recommended Technician Class Buff Set (UQC) (BaBS)
Recommended Technician Class Buff Set (Unique/Quest/Craftable) (BaBS V2.12.9)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Technician Class Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended Class | Technician | Support | Controller | Agile | Debuffer | Hunter (UQC)
This Buff Set is situated towards players using the Technician Class at all class levels.
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
` Indicates that the Buff must be equipped, no matter what the buff restrictions are. Without having this buff equipped, the buff set itself cannot be used at all.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
- Indicates that the Buff is required in order to level up any class from class level 4 to class level 5.
Technologicalist COOP (UQC) <top>
- (SURV) Knife+
- (SURV) Goggles+ / Finale Dominator+*
- (SURV) Deadeye+ / |C| Spin-up M60+*
- (SURV) Tenacity+
- (SURV) Deadly Shove+
- (SURV) Immolation+ / |Q| Prowess-*
- (SURV) Tactical Reload+
- (SURV) Mobility Master+
- (SURV) |C| Battle Cry
- (SURV) Health Dispenser+
- (SURV) Dummy Rounds+
- (SURV) |E| Slaying Automata+`
- (SURV) |C| Discharger+
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run+
- (SURV) Special First Aid+
- (SURV) |E| Helping Drone+` / |V| Assassin Drone+`*
Buff Enhancements Used:
- Throwing Knives: Hold USE and shove to throw a knife, dealing 750 damage/stagger to SI or 500 damage/5s bleed (100 dmg/s) to Tanks. Won't use normal knives. Max count equals Knife count + 1. <✖ VS, Knives reclaimable on miss/from target's dead body or return after 20s> (Knife)
- Gas Mask: Take only 1 gas based damage while the Gas Mask absorbs the rest. The mask absorbs 1000 damage (500 in VS) before breaking. Recharges in 3 minutes after breaking. Smoker smoke won't shroud vision while the gas mask is active. (Goggles)
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. On non-finale/survival maps, max stacks reduced to 10 and -5 seconds faster stack decay. (Finale Dominator)
- |E| Deadshot: After 5 Deadeye shots, you can fire a Deadshot (hold USE and fire) at a Special/Tank, killing the SI or ignoring tank defenses and staggering it. It also blasts inside 300 units for the same damage, igniting them. Infected hit/killed don't trigger Deadeye. (Deadeye)
- |E| Steam Burst: Shots fired at max rate generate +0.5% steam. Double tap WALK with at least 10% to release all steam. Deals 5 x steam % damage to infected in 300 units and ignites them at 100% steam. Afterwards, cannot generate steam for 5 seconds. (|C| Spin-up M60)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- Strong Arm: Allows you to shove chargers to stagger them. +1% increased chance to free someone from Glutton belly. (Shoving Expert)
- Super Shove: You can shove any tank, staggering it. Costs 2 Deadly Shove charges. <✖ VS, Tank can't be shoved again for 15 seconds> (Deadly Shove)
- Burning Soul: -0.5%/0.5s slow effect decay while immolation is active, +3 increased damage per tick. (Immolation)
- Lightning Hands: Once every 30 seconds, gain double bonus reload speed. (Tactical Reload)
- Momentum Blast: Gives dash 2 charges and enables ground slamming by pressing crouch after double jumping. Upon dashing or landing after a ground slam, infected in 200 units take 150 blast damage. <15 second cooldown for ground slam blast, fall damage below 250 ignored on ground slam> (Mobility Master)
- Multi Dispenser: Gives 11 seconds duration, for 3 (2 in VS) uses per map. (Health Dispenser)
- Phantom Rounds: When any ammo save chance activates, you have a second chance to gain another bullet. The second chance is equal to half of your total ammo save chance. (Dummy Rounds)
- Explosive Automata: Turret gains 5% chance to also shoot a Grenade Launcher projectile. (|E| Slaying Automata)
- Frostcharger: Each tick slows infected hit by 3% (doubled on non-tanks). On the final tick, all infected in range become frozen for 1 second, bypassing debilitate cooldowns. (|C| Discharger)
- Special Defibrillator: Defibrillators also activate Special First Aid. (Special First Aid)
- Medic Drone: Drone shot has 3% chance to heal for 80HP. (|E| Helping Drone)
- Medic Assassin: Assassin Drone shot has a chance to heal for 80HP. Chance is equal to 3% of damage dealt. (|V| Assassin Drone)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff.
- If you prefer to use a rifle to take care of the CI instead of using a sniper to take care of the SI, you can swap out the Deadeye Buff for the |C| Spin-up M60 Buff.
- If you're levelling up any class from class level 4 to class level 5, the Immolation Buff would be the best to replace since removing it from your buff set gives the least amount of impact on your Technician Class abilities, you can swap it out for the |Q| Prowess Buff.
- If you prefer to have a more damaging drone over a supporting drone when going up against the infected, you can swap out the |E| Helping Drone Buff for the |V| Assassin Drone Buff.
Weapons/Configs used in this buff set: <top>
- Any Primary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config: (Rifles) / (SMGS): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config: (AK47 Rifle): +10%/-10% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Shotguns): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Hunting Rifle): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Military Sniper Rifle): +10%/-10% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (AWP): +0%/-0% || -20%/+20%
Recommended Weapon Config (Scout): +25%/-25% || -20%/+20%
- Any Secondary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config (All Pistols): +25%/-25% || -20%/+20%
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give 1 stack of Finale Dominator (2 stacks on Uber Infected kills), max 15. +2% attack, +1% defense, +1% move speed, +0.5% fire rate, +1% reload speed, +2% ammo save chance and +1% deploy speed. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by Special Infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- Deadeye: On killing special infected from at least 50% health or with a headshot using AWP / Scout sniper rifles, gain +1 bullet into current magazine from your reserves. <Ammo save chance with AWP/Scout is halved while equipped> <✖ VS>
- |C| Spin-up M60: Your M60 rifles start with -20% fire rate. +2% fire rate increase on each shot, max: +30% additional. Fire rate bonus reduces over time not shooting. Your M60 rifle has a 10% chance not to consume ammo. <✖ VS>
- Tenacity: Grants +150 max HP per level above 200, max 5,000, but you die when HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP once each per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <Increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Reduces your maximum defense by 20%> <✖ VS>
- Deadly Shove: Shoves instantly kill special infected. Works 3 times after the round starts. It recharges once every 3 minutes in COOP only.
- Immolation: Pressing the ZOOM key consumes molotov in hand, igniting yourself. Gain +20% slow reduction and any infected nearby will catch fire. While active, take 5 damage / 0.5 seconds. <Duration: 25 seconds> <Cooldown: 25 seconds> <✖ VS>
- |Q| Prowess: Allows you to level any class at class level 4 to class level 5. Gives +50% increased class experience from class actions. <Cannot be binded> <✖ VS>
- Tactical Reload: If manually reloading with 1 or more bullets left, +10% increased reload speed. For AWP and Scout snipers, bonus is +15%. <Doesn't affect Shotguns or the Grenade Launcher>
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump by pressing jump again in midair or double tap a direction to quickly dash in that direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing, cannot jump for 0.5 seconds on dash start> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- |C| Battle Cry: After shouting an intense battle cry, you and other nearby teammates gain increased fire rate and swing speed equal to the number of nearby teammates for 20 seconds. The cooldown is shared between all survivors. <Cooldown: 3 minutes + 3 seconds for each teammate nearby> <Radius: 275 units> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_battlecry)
- Health Dispenser: Allows you to deploy a device on the floor that heals nearby survivors for 20HP + 0.5% Max HP, clears 2% of slows and 2 corrosion stacks every half second. It also cures most bad status effects and triggers Moustachio Bless for 5 seconds when deployed. <Hold medkit and shove floor while crouching to activate> <Lasts 14 seconds> <Versus: 8HP/half second, 1s of Moustachio Bless, does not clear bad statuses> <Once per round>
- Dummy Rounds: Gives ranged weapons 20% chance not to consume ammunition. Doesn't work with Grenade Launchers.
- |E| Slaying Automata: Allows you to deploy a turret once per round which shoots at nearby infected each second in 600 units, 180* arc, dealing 150 damage. It goes idle if it hasn't shot in 15 seconds and if the owner is over 300 units away. Anyone can press USE on it to wake it. <Turret can be rotated by pressing USE> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_turret)
- |C| Discharger: While crouching, shoving the floor with a defib deploys a device that deals a mix of fire and shock damage, burning and stunning nearby infected. On the last tick, it resurrects back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Tank can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Damage: 300 every 0.8 seconds for 8 seconds (3000 on last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive/you are in water, gain infinite Adrenaline effect. <Tank aspect disabled in Survival gamemode>
- Special First Aid: On first aid kit use, cures most bad status effects off you and any nearby survivors. You also become immune to the next inflicted bad status effect.
- |E| Helping Drone: Allows you to summon a helping drone that shoots at nearby infected, deals 80 damage every 0.8 seconds. The drone shoots both common and special infected. It prioritizes special infected that are not pinning you down. <✖ VS> <Incompatible with other drones>
- |V| Assassin Drone: Allows you to summon a assassin drone that shoots at special infected and tanks only, dealing 300 damage every 4 seconds on each shot. Each consecutive shot on the same target deals +300 additional damage (Max: 900HP). Upon reaching maximum damage, damage resets to 300HP. <Incompatible with other drones> <✖ VS>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- Your |E| Slaying Automata Buff is useful where ever the infected are spawning from while you are also fighting the infected nearby your turret. if the survivors do end up needing to move to another area on the map, then be sure to take your turret with you. That way you'll be able to support the survivors no matter where they go on any map.
- If you want to make any tank's position easier to track, but also want to debilitate it for a bit, be sure to shove the tank when you have all charges of the deadly shove if you do have the buff enhancement.
- With your |E| Helping Drone or |V| Assassin Drone buffs, backing off from the infected for a few seconds will let you gain the guardian protocols ability effect giving you +30% defense against your next hit from any target.
- If you have any abilities that you would want to be able to use sooner or at a certain time when the buff is needed to be available again, then you can use the Accelerate ability for 15 scrap to reduce the personal cooldowns of all buffs currently on cooldown by 30 seconds.
- if there are any tanks alive that you want to burst down and/or debilitate for a moment, you can activate the burst resonance ability with all survivors and their turrets nearby a tank to do a shock burst on it, dealing massive damage if used at the right time.