Halloween event has ended. 21st November last date to use candy.
Recommended Healer Buff Set 1 (BaBS)
Recommended Healer Buff Set 1 (BaBS V2.2.4)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Healer Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | HBS1 | HBS2
This buff set is generally situated towards healing and health regeneration for yourself.
Survivalist COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / Health Dispenser*
- (SURV) |V| Over Excitement+
- (SURV) |P| Mutation Shield (Expires)
- (SURV) |Q| Poison Shield (Expires)
- (SURV) |E| Fentanyl Injector
- (SURV) |E| Love is in the air
- (SURV) Tenacity
- (SURV) |E| Advanced Morphine Injector+
- (SURV) |V| Guardian Dispenser
- (SURV) |E| Promise
- (SURV) |E| Bodyguard
- (SURV) |E| Hidden Strength
- (SURV) Infirmary
- (SURV) Healing Shocks+
- (SURV) |E| Dopamine-Infused Meds
Buff Enhancements Used
- Shared Excitement: Survivors nearby gain half (min. 1) of what you gain. <Also works on Over Excitement> (|V| Over Excitement)
- Boosted Morphine: Using Pills/Adrenaline will heal for 3HP/sec for 20 seconds. <Also works with Advanced Morphine Injector> (|E| Advanced Morphine Injector)
- Lingering Shocks: After defib effects will stay around you for 15 seconds. <Won't be interrupted and doesn't require a defib> (Healing Shocks)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Health Dispenser Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set
- Any Primary Weapon (Whichever your good with)
- Any Melee Weapon (Whichever your good with)
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Health Dispenser: Allows you to place a special device on the floor using medikit. Nearby survivors receive +15 + 0.5% Max HP per second, cured of all bad status effects and given moustachio bless for 5 seconds. <Hold medikit and shove floor while crouching to activate> <Duration: 14 seconds> <Versus: 8HP per second, 1 second of moustachio bless, does not clear bad statuses> <Once per round>
- Over Excitement: On killing common infected, 1HP regenerated. On killing special infected, 10HP regenerated (20 HP against Uber Infected). <Buff doesn't work if you are poisoned> <Health can't exceed maximum health> <Incompatible with Excitement> <✖ VS>
- Mutation Shield: Protection against Mutation Bad Status Effect.
- Poison Shield: Protection against Poison Bad Status Effect.
- Fentanyl Injector: Heals 3HP/s after receiving damage from tanks until you reach full health. Cannot be healed if poisoned or incapacitated.
- Love is in the air: Allows you to select a teammate as a favourite in !buy menu. Chosen teammate receives -25% less damage taken and you take up to 10% base damage they take depending on how close you are to them within 500 units. Within 250 units, when favourite gains HP, you heal 25% of their heal. <Favourite cannot be changed once set and lasts the whole round> <✖ VS>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200. You instantly die if HP reaches 0. <Health from medkits is reduced for each medkit used (100% -> 66% -> 33%)> <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP><Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- Advanced Morphine Injector: Heals 1% missing HP every 5 seconds while not incapacitated or hanging from a ledge. Cannot be healed if poisoned. <Incompatible with Morphine Injector Buff> <✖ VS>
- Guardian Dispenser: Before taking lethal damage, a health device triggers on you. Heals nearby survivors for +5HP + 0.3% Max HP per second, cures all bad status effects and gives moustachio bless for 2 seconds. <Duration: 14 seconds> <Works only once per round> <First aid kit NOT required> <✖ VS>
- Promise: +1000 increased max HP. On other survivor death to infected, -400 damage (- their level). Damage is scaled based on current HP and ignored below 10% HP. <You don't take damage if incapacitated> <✖ VS>
- Bodyguard: You can choose a survivor to protect. If they die within 700 units, you die instead. Chosen survivor gains full heal, loses tank aggro and is cured of all bad statuses. While dead, +1 bounty gained every time they earn bounty. A survivor can only have 1 bodyguard, bodyguards can't have one. <Target can't be changed until they are not valid> <✖ VS>
- Hidden Strength: On finale/survival maps, if 6 or less survivors are alive, you can access the !buy menu to get revived. You cannot revive if your body is destroyed or if dead for over 3 minutes. You'll be revived with -75% reduced max HP, -30% decreased movement speed which both decay over 2 minutes and 20 seconds of special infected pin immunity. <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- Infirmary: In place for throwables, able to equip 2 health items (First Aid/Defib) at once. <Can't pickup second health item with throwable in hand, swap to other weapon first> <Press the ZOOM key with your health item held to swap between the two> <You will drop your secondary item on death or when the round concludes>
- Healing Shocks: With a defib equipped (doesn't have to be held), regen HP every second equal to number of other survivors within 400 units, up to +10HP. Other survivors heal for 33% of your regeneration. <Can't heal while poisoned or incapacitated> <Incapacitated survivors don't count><First equipping or taking 15+ damage from a single hit delays healing by 3 secs> <Heals up to 90% Max HP>
- Dopamine-Infused Meds: If below 50% of max HP, when using pain pills/adrenaline shot, heal for +15% additional missing HP as HP. <60 second cooldown> <Press RELOAD with meds in hand to get cooldown time> <✖ VS>
Tips for effectively using this buff set well <top>
- If you need to regenerate your health and don't want to use a first aid kit, consider staying away from the infected. Not taking any damage from them if they aren't nearby will give you a chance to survive.
- To make the most out of buffs that give away shared regeneration to teammates, be sure to kill infected and be close to teammates with a defibrillator on you so that you are able to regenerate their health back up quickly.