Recommended Healer Buff Set 1 (BaBS)
Recommended Healer Buff Set 1 (BaBS V2.4.12)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Healer Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | HBS1 | HBS2 | HBS3
This buff set is generally situated towards bonus healing and health regeneration for yourself.
Healer COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / Health Dispenser*
- (SURV) |V| Over Excitement+
- (SURV) |E| Fentanyl Injector
- (SURV) |E| Advanced Morphine Injector+
- (SURV) Vital Spirit
- (SURV) |V| Acid neutralizer
- (SURV) |E| Promise
- (SURV) |E| Pain Moderation
- (SURV) Infirmary
- (SURV) Enhanced Pills+
- (SURV) |E| Auto-Medical
- (SURV) Healing Shocks+
- (SURV) |V| War Wounds
- (SURV) |E| Dopamine-Infused Meds
- (SURV) Pain Stimulant
Buff Enhancements Used:
- Shared Excitement: Survivors nearby gain half (min. 1) of what you gain. <Also works on Over Excitement> (|V| Over Excitement)
- Boosted Morphine: Using Pills/Adrenaline will heal for 3HP/sec for 20 seconds. <Also works with Advanced Morphine Injector> (|E| Advanced Morphine Injector)
- Supplementary Pills: Permanent health given is now extra instead of converted. (Enhanced Pills)
- Lingering Shocks: After defib effects will stay around you for 15 seconds. <Won't be interrupted and doesn't require a defib> (Healing Shocks)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Health Dispenser Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
- Any Secondary Weapon
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Health Dispenser: Allows you to place a special device on the floor using medikit. Nearby survivors receive +15 + 0.5% Max HP per second, cured of all bad status effects and given moustachio bless for 5 seconds. <Hold medikit and shove floor while crouching to activate><Duration: 14 seconds> <Versus: 8HP per second, 1 second of moustachio bless, does not clear bad statuses> <Once per round>
- |V| Over Excitement: On killing common infected, 1HP regenerated. On killing special infected, 10HP regenerated (20 HP against Uber Infected). <Buff doesn't work if you are poisoned><Health can't exceed maximum health> <Incompatible with Excitement> <✖ VS>
- |E| Fentanyl Injector: Heals 3HP/s after receiving damage from tanks until you reach full health. Cannot be healed if poisoned or incapacitated.
- |E| Advanced Morphine Injector: Heals 1% missing HP every 5 seconds while not incapacitated or hanging from a ledge. Cannot be healed if poisoned. <Incompatible with Morphine Injector Buff><✖ VS>
- Vital Spirit: On being revived, 20% of total HP received becomes bonus permanent HP.
- |V| Acid neutralizer: After not taking acid damage for 8 (6 in VS) seconds. recover 50% (15% in VS) acid damage taken as HP back at a rate of 15% remaining recover HP every 0.5 seconds. Taking acid damage delays the healing. <Cannot regain health while incapacitated>
- |E| Promise: +1000 increased max HP. On other survivors dying to infected, take (400 - their level) as damage. Damage is scaled based on current HP and ignored below 10% HP. +100 HP regained for every non-bot survivor resurrected by you. <Bots or survivors falling behind dont count> <No damage if incapacitated> <✖ VS>
- |E| Pain Moderation: If you have no THP when taking damage, 50% of it (max: 200 HP) is returned as THP. THP decays faster with this buff equipped. <Does not activate with lethal or fall damage> <✖ VS>
- Infirmary: In place for throwables, able to equip 2 health items (First Aid/Defib) at once. <Can't pickup second health item with throwable in hand, swap to other weapon first> <Press the ZOOM key with your health item held to swap between the two> <You will drop your secondary item on death or when the round concludes>
- Enhanced Pills: 40% of THP restored by taking pills becomes HP.
- |E| Auto-Medical: If you have a First Aid Kit, Pills or Adrenaline before taking lethal damage, they are automatically used if they can prevent death. Pills/Adrenaline used from this effect are x2 effective and also activate if they can prevent incapacitation. <Doesn't work if hanging or from fall damage> <First Aid Kit won't activate if pinned> <3 minute cooldown for First Aid Kit> <✖ VS>
- Healing Shocks: With a defib equipped (doesn't have to be held), regen HP every second equal to number of other survivors within 400 units, up to +10HP. Other survivors heal for 33% of your regeneration. <Can't heal while poisoned or incapacitated> <Incapacitated survivors don't count> <First equipping or taking 15+ damage from a single hit delays healing by 3 secs> <Heals up to 90% Max HP>
- |V| War Wounds: After reviving or being revived from incapacitation only caused by infected, +7 per level above 201 additional maximum HP for the rest of the round. <Hanging revives don't count> <Max gain per revive: 250 HP, Overall: 2,500HP> <✖ VS>
- |E| Dopamine-Infused Meds: If below 50% of max HP, when using pain pills/adrenaline shot, heal for +15% additional missing HP as HP. <60 second cooldown> <Press RELOAD with meds in hand to get cooldown time> <✖ VS>
- Pain Stimulant: Upon using Pain Pills, Adrenaline, or being revived, temporary HP no longer decays for 60 seconds.
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- If you need to regenerate health, consider staying close to your teammates and away from the infected. That way you won't be taking damage and won't have your healing interrupted.