Recommended Healer Buff Set 1 (BaBS)
Recommended Healer Buff Set 1 (BaBS V2.12.18)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Healer Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | HBS1 | HBS2 | HBS3
This buff set is generally situated towards healing you and other survivors to help everyone survive against the infected.
^ Indicates that the Buff is temporary and will expire after a certain period of time has passed.
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set. For some buffs, they will need to be equipped if certain buffs get used in place of others, which will be marked in blue or purple.
** Indicates that the buff is a third option to the first buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
- Indicates that the Buff is required in order to level up any class from class level 4 to class level 5.
Healer COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife+
- (SURV) Goggles+ / |E| Dying Berserk+*
- (SURV) |V| Over Excitement+ / |E| Promise+*
- (SURV) |P| Mutation Shield (Expires)^
- (SURV) |Q| Poison Shield (Expires)^ / |E| Reactive Inoculation+*
- (SURV) |E| Fentanyl Injector / Mobility Master+* / |Q| Prowess-**
- (SURV) Tenacity+ / |V| War Wounds*
- (SURV) |E| Advanced Morphine Injector+
- (SURV) |E| Pain Moderation+ / Mindset Change+*
- (SURV) Health Dispenser+
- (SURV) Infirmary+ / Double Projectile*
- (SURV) |E| Healing Pipe Bombs+ / |E| Displacement*
- (SURV) Healing Shocks+
- (SURV) |E| Dopamine-Infused Meds
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+
- (SURV) |E| Supporting Role
Goggles Binded Codes:
- 1st: 734-gtonti-h60tot-jlmww6-i6yazf-l3vwkq-svco (Primary) (Regenerator) (Second Choice: 12.)
- |Q| Prowess: 733-gtonti-h60tss-jlmww6-i6yazf-l3vwkq-svco (Primary) (Regenerator) (Second Choice: 12.)
- 2nd: 72m-gtonu0-h60tsl-llocyw-i6yazf-l3vwkq-svco (Helpful Healer) (Second Choices: 3., 6., 7., 9. and 12.)
- |Q| Prowess: 72t-gtonu0-h60tss-llocyw-i6yazf-l3vwkq-svco (Helpful Healer) (Second Choices: 3., 7., 9. and 12.)
- 3rd: 732-gtonu0-h67c99-jlmww6-i6x4dx-l3vwkq-svco (AOE Healer) (Second Choices: 3., 5. and 11.)
- |Q| Prowess: 731-gtonu0-h67cd8-jlmww6-i6x4dx-l3vwkq-svco (AOE Healer) (Second Choices: 3., 5. and 11.)
Goggles Buff not Binded Codes:
- 1st: 735-gtiw9a-h60tot-jlmww6-i6yazf-l3vwkq-svco (Primary) (Regenerator) (Second Choice: 12.)
- |Q| Prowess: 734-gtiw9a-h60tss-jlmww6-i6yazf-l3vwkq-svco (Primary) (Regenerator) (Second Choice: 12.)
- 2nd: 72n-gtiw9s-h60tsl-llocyw-i6yazf-l3vwkq-svco (Helpful Healer) (Second Choices: 3., 6., 7., 9. and 12.)
- |Q| Prowess: 72u-gtiw9s-h60tss-llocyw-i6yazf-l3vwkq-svco (Helpful Healer) (Second Choices: 3., 6., 7., 9. and 12.)
- 3rd: 733-gtiw9s-h67c99-jlmww6-i6x4dx-l3vwkq-svco (AOE Healer) (Second Choices: 3., 5. and 11.)
- |Q| Prowess: 732-gtiw9s-h67cd8-jlmww6-i6x4dx-l3vwkq-svco (AOE Healer) (Second Choices: 3., 5. and 11.)
Buff Enhancements Used:
- Throwing Knives: Hold USE and shove to throw a knife, dealing 750 damage/stagger to SI or 500 damage/5s bleed (100 dmg/s) to Tanks. Won't use normal knives. Max count equals Knife count + 1. <✖ VS, Knives reclaimable on miss/from target's dead body or return after 20s> (Knife)
- Gas Mask: Take only 1 gas based damage while the Gas Mask absorbs the rest. The mask absorbs 1000 damage (500 in VS) before breaking. Recharges in 3 minutes after breaking. Smoker smoke won't shroud vision while the gas mask is active. (Goggles)
- |E| Out With A Bang: Upon death, deal 1,500 explosive damage to nearby infected. -250 reduced damage for each activation, 500 minimum. Medkit use resets damage. (|E| Dying Berserk)
- Shared Excitement: Survivors nearby gain half (min. 1) of what you gain. <Also works on Over Excitement> (|V| Over Excitement)
- Pledge: You will heal 25HP every time you revive or free a non-bot survivor. <No effect from hanging revives> (|E| Promise)
- |E| Selective Inoculation: Once per round with no tanks alive, you can select one status effect from the !buy menu, blocking 10 seconds of it and reducing duration by 50% for the round. (|E| Reactive Inoculation)
- Momentum Blast: Gives dash 2 charges and enables ground slamming by pressing crouch after double jumping. Upon dashing or landing after a ground slam, infected in 200 units take 150 blast damage. <15 second cooldown for ground slam blast, fall damage below 250 ignored on ground slam> (Mobility Master)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- Boosted Morphine: Using Pills/Adrenaline will also give you 3HP/s regen for 20 seconds. <Also works with Advanced Morphine Injector> (|E| Advanced Morphine Injector)
- |E| Pain Transfer: Upon gaining temporary health from taking damage, for 5 seconds 2% of damage dealt to Specials or Tanks will exchange temporary health into permanent health. (|E| Pain Moderation)
- Blood Transfusion: While incapacitated, increased bleed out gain is equal to (standing allies count) %, but killing Commons/Specials/Ubers heal 10/100/200 HP and delays bleedout damage by 1/3/5 seconds. Reaching full health from a Special/Uber kill will revive you. (Mindset Change)
- Multi Dispenser: Gives 11 seconds duration, for 3 (2 in VS) uses per map. (Health Dispenser)
- Clinic: Allows you to carry an additional Pain Pills/Adrenaline. <Press the ZOOM key with your item held to swap between the two> (Infirmary)
- |E| Adren-Infused Pipe Bombs: Survivors in the explosion will gain 5 seconds of Adrenaline.
(|E| Healing Pipe Bombs)
- Lingering Shocks: After using a defib, the effects will persist around you for 15 seconds. <Won't be interrupted and doesn't require a defib> (Healing Shocks)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy any item if you have at least 50% of the required bounty cost, putting you into negative bounty. <Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category> (Hunting Reward)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
- If you prefer to gain health from freeing or reviving survivors over gaining health on killing infected, you can swap out the |V| Over Excitement Buff for the |E| Promise Buff.
- If you prefer to have status effect resistance to most bad status effects rather than full immunity to poison, you can swap out the |Q| Poison Shield (Expires) Buff for the |E| Reactive Inoculation Buff.
- If you want to sacrifice some regeneration in exchange for being able to rush over to help other survivors out faster, you can swap out the |E| Fentanyl Injector Buff for the Mobility Master Buff. If you instead prefer to level up any class at class level 4 to class level 5, you can swap out either buff for the |Q| Prowess Buff.
- If you prefer to be able to receive full heals with your first aid kit over reduced heals, you can swap out the Tenacity Buff for the |V| War Wounds Buff.
- If you want to gain health while incapacitated with a buff enhancement over gaining temporary health after taking damage, you can swap out the |E| Pain Moderation Buff for the Mindset Change Buff.
- If you want to have better usage of your pipe bombs over having spare health items, you can swap out the Infirmary Buff for the Double Projectile Buff.
- if you want to be able to bring survivors in danger to a safer place in exchange for pipe bombs that can heal, you can swap out the |E| Healing Pipe Bombs Buff for the |E| Displacement Buff.
Weapons/Configs used in this buff set: <top>
- Any Primary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config: (Rifles) / (SMGS): +25%/-25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config: (AK47 Rifle): +10%/-10% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Shotguns): +25%/-25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Hunting Rifle): +25%/-25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Military Sniper Rifle): +10%/-10% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (AWP): +0%/-0% || +20%/-20%
Recommended Weapon Config (Scout): +25%/-25% || +20%/-20%
- Any Secondary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config (All Pistols): +25%/-25% || +20%/-20%
Benefits from this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |E| Dying Berserk: On taking lethal damage, become live for 6 seconds where you ignore defenses/immunities, status/CC effects. won't use ammo or gain fatigue. Taunt all tanks but halve buff attack bonuses. -0.5s reduced time for each activation, min 3s. Medkit use resets time. Performing use actions won't end Dying Berserk. <Immunity pierce negates attack bonuses> <No ammo save with custom weapons> <✖ VS>
- |V| Over Excitement: On killing common infected, 1HP regenerated. On killing special infected, 10HP regenerated (20 HP against Uber Infected). <Buff doesn't work if you are poisoned> <Health can't exceed maximum health> <Incompatible with Excitement> <✖ VS>
- |E| Promise: +1000 increased max HP. On other survivors dying to infected, take (400 - their level) as damage. Damage is scaled based on current HP and ignored below 10% HP. +100 HP regained for every non-bot survivor resurrected by you. <Bots or survivors falling behind dying won't hurt you> <No damage if incapacitated> <✖ VS>
- |P| Mutation Shield (Expires): Protection against Mutation Bad Status Effect.
- |Q| Poison Shield (Expires): Protection against Poison Bad Status Effect.
- |E| Reactive Inoculation: After being afflicted with a bad status effect, block that same bad status effect the next time it's inflicted. Stackable with several bad status effects but it won't work against some. For each bad status effect blocked, it's duration is reduced by 5%, up to -25% maximum for the round. <✖ VS>
- |E| Fentanyl Injector: Heals 3HP/s after receiving damage from tanks if not poisoned/incapacitated until you reach full health.
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump by pressing jump again in midair or double tap a direction to quickly dash in that direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing, cannot jump for 0.5 seconds on dash start> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- |Q| Prowess: Allows you to level any class at class level 4 to class level 5. Gives +50% increased class experience from class actions. <Cannot be binded> <✖ VS>
- Tenacity: Grants +150 max HP per level above 200, max 5,000, but you die when HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP once each per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <Increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Reduces your maximum defense by 20%> <✖ VS>
- |V| War Wounds: After being revived from an incapacitation only caused by infected, gain +7 HP per level above 201 additional maximum HP for the rest of the round. You also regain HP equal to this when revived. <Hanging revives don't count> <Max gain per revive: 200 HP, Overall: 2,000HP> <✖ VS>
- |E| Advanced Morphine Injector: Heals 1% missing HP every 5 seconds while not incapacitated/poisoned or hanging from a ledge. <Incompatible with Morphine Injector Buff> <✖ VS>
- |E| Pain Moderation: If you have no THP when taking damage, 33% of the damage (max: 200 HP) is returned as THP. THP decays slightly faster with this buff equipped. <Does not activate with lethal or fall damage> <✖ VS>
- Mindset Change: Allows you to be incapacitated an unlimited number of times. On each incap, max incap HP becomes 90% of the previous value. Using a first aid kit resets it to full. <Incap max health won't go lower than 300> <✖ VS>
- Health Dispenser: Allows you to deploy a device on the floor that heals nearby survivors for 20HP + 0.5% Max HP, clears 2% of slows and 2 corrosion stacks every half second. It also cures most bad status effects and triggers Moustachio Bless for 5 seconds when deployed. <Hold medkit and shove floor while crouching to activate> <Lasts 14 seconds> <Versus: 8HP/half second, 1s of Moustachio Bless, does not clear bad statuses> <Once per round>
- Infirmary: In place for throwables, able to equip 2 health items (First Aid/Defib) at once. <Can't pickup second health item with throwable in hand, swap to other weapon first> <Press the ZOOM key with your health item held to swap between the two> <You will drop your secondary item on death>
- Double Projectile: Allows you to throw 2 pipe bomb and vomit jar projectiles.
- |E| Healing Pipe Bombs: Your pipe bombs heal survivors in the explosion for 15% missing HP and deal no friendly damage. Pipe bombs cost 50% more from the Bounty Market. <Incompatible with other buffs that change grenade contents> <✖ VS>
- |E| Displacement: On use, target anyone in 1250 units and hold USE to swap places. Surv. swap needs <50% HP, down or pinned. Swap takes 2.5s and gives both 5s M. Bless. Tank swap deals 100*(tier+1) non-lethal damage to you, force stuns it for 1.5s. <No Swap Surv./Tank if dying or after another swap for 1/2 min> <When choosing target, hold ATTACK/SHOVE for only allies/Tanks> <✖ VS, 3 min cooldown, you+target must be grounded> (Command: sm_displace)
- Healing Shocks: With a defib equipped (doesn't have to be held), regen HP every second equal to number of other survivors within 400 units, up to +10HP. Other survivors heal for 33% of your regeneration. <Can't heal while poisoned or incapacitated> <Incapacitated survivors don't count> <First equipping or taking 15+ damage from a single hit delays healing by 3 secs> <Heals up to 90% Max HP>
- |E| Dopamine-Infused Meds: If below 50% of max HP, when using pain pills/adrenaline shot, heal for an additional +15% missing HP as permanent HP. <60 second cooldown> <Press RELOAD with meds in hand to get cooldown time> <✖ VS>
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
- |E| Support Role: Deal (Tier x 10%) less damage to tanks. +25% more to other infected or +50% to any near/pinning an ally. Every 5th Medkit/Defib used on an ally gives 2 charges. With primary held, shove an ally to give +20% ammo costing your own. When an AOE skill activates, all affected allies gain 5 seconds of Moustachio Bless. <2nd charge only given after normal item use> <20 second wait for giving ammo to same ally> <✖ VS>
Tips for effectively using this buff set:
- If there are a number of teammates low on health and or you just completed a tank fight with everyone low on health, be sure to use AOE healing buffs to get everyone's health back up so they can survive.
- If you need to heal yourself when at low health, use a health dispenser, then throw your pipe bombs where you currently are at, then take pills. You'll also want to be near teammates if you want to benefit from health regeneration from the Healing Shocks Buff.