Recommended Healer Buff Set 2 (BaBS)
Recommended Healer Buff Set 2 (BaBS V2.12.18)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Healer Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | HBS1 | HBS2 | HBS3
This buff set is generally situated more towards the support of survivors in helping them out against the infected.
^ Indicates that the Buff is temporary and will expire after a certain period of time has passed.
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
** Indicates that the buff is a third option to the first buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
- Indicates that the Buff is required in order to level up any class from class level 4 to class level 5.
White Mage COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife+
- (SURV) Goggles+ / |E| Dying Berserk+*
- (SURV) |Q| Mutation Shield (Expires)^
- (SURV) |Q| Poison Shield (Expires)^ / |E| Reactive Inoculation+*
- (SURV) |E| Love is in the air+
- (SURV) Tenacity+ / |V| War Wounds*
- (SURV) |E| Bodyguard+
- (SURV) |E| Courage+
- (SURV) Adrenaline Area Booster+ / Mobility Master+* / |Q| Prowess-**
- (SURV) Infirmary+
- (SURV) Health Dispenser+
- (SURV) |C| Discharger+
- (SURV) |E| Auto-Medical+ / |V| Guardian Dispenser+* / |E| Displacement**
- (SURV) Special First Aid+
- (SURV) |E| Cleansing Pills+ / Field Medic*
- (SURV) |E| Cupid's Arrow / |E| Supporting Role*
Goggles Binded Codes:
- 1st: 72n-gtonme-h7w0op-lwgmpi-hoij3k-maluhg-p8y8 (Primary) (Main Supporter)
- |Q| Prowess: 72o-gtonme-h7w0op-lwgmos-hoij3k-maluhg-p8y8 (Primary) (Main Supporter)
- 2nd: 72p-gtonme-m8vsoi-lwgmpi-hoij3k-laael0-svco (Status Mage) (Second Choices: 4., 6., 13. and 16.)
- |Q| Prowess: 72q-gtonme-m8vsoi-lwgmos-hoij3k-laael0-svco (Status Mage) (Second Choices: 4., 6., 13. and 16.)
- 3rd: 727-gtonme-h7w0op-lwgmol-hoij3k-n7coqx-p8y8 (Survivor Carer) (Second Choices: 9. and 15.) (Third Choice: 13.)
- |Q| Prowess: 72e-gtonme-h7w0op-lwgmos-hoij3k-n7coqx-p8y8 (Survivor Carer) (Second Choice: 15.) (Third Choice: 13.)
Goggles Buff not Binded Codes:
- 1st: 72o-gtiw26-h7w0op-lwgmpi-hoij3k-maluhg-p8y8 (Primary) (Main Supporter)
- |Q| Prowess: 72p-gtiw26-h7w0op-lwgmos-hoij3k-maluhg-p8y8 (Primary) (Main Supporter)
- 2nd: 72q-gtiw26-m8vsoi-lwgmpi-hoij3k-laael0-svco (Status Mage) (Second Choices: 4., 6., 13. and 16.)
- |Q| Prowess: 72r-gtiw26-m8vsoi-lwgmos-hoij3k-laael0-svco (Status Mage) (Second Choices: 4., 6., 13. and 16.)
- 3rd: 728-gtiw26-h7w0op-lwgmol-hoij3k-n7coqx-p8y8 (Survivor Carer) (Second Choices: 9. and 15.) (Third Choice: 13.)
- |Q| Prowess: 72f-gtiw26-h7w0op-lwgmos-hoij3k-n7coqx-p8y8 (Survivor Carer) (Second Choice: 15.) (Third Choice: 13.)
Buff Enhancements Used:
- Throwing Knives: Hold USE and shove to throw a knife, dealing 750 damage/stagger to SI or 500 damage/5s bleed (100 dmg/s) to Tanks. Won't use normal knives. Max count equals Knife count + 1. <✖ VS, Knives reclaimable on miss/from target's dead body or return after 20s> (Knife)
- Gas Mask: Take only 1 gas based damage while the Gas Mask absorbs the rest. The mask absorbs 1000 damage (500 in VS) before breaking. Recharges in 3 minutes after breaking. Smoker smoke won't shroud vision while the gas mask is active. (Goggles)
- |E| Out With A Bang: Upon death, deal 1,500 explosive damage to nearby infected. -250 reduced damage for each activation, 500 minimum. Medkit use resets damage. (|E| Dying Berserk)
- |E| Selective Inoculation: Once per round with no tanks alive, you can select one status effect from the !buy menu, blocking 10 seconds of it and reducing duration by 50% for the round. (|E| Reactive Inoculation)
- Destiny Bond: If both you and your favourite are dead, being resurrected in any way also resurrects your favourite with half health. <Cannot chain this effect> (|E| Love is in the air)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- |E| Safekeeper: If bodyguard target is affected with a status effect over 1 second, shoving them transfers the status to you, giving 1 bounty (2 for mutation) each time. <30 second cooldown, some statuses cannot be transferred, transferred statuses cannot be blocked> (|E| Bodyguard)
- Inner Courage: If you are revived (excluding hanging revives) you gain Courage effects for 15 seconds. <Effects start partially decayed> (|E| Courage)
- |E| Adrenaline Accelerator: -25% reduced slow effects of affected survivors and causes slow effects to instantly start decaying when the buff is activated. (Adrenaline Area Booster)
- Momentum Blast: Gives dash 2 charges and enables ground slamming by pressing crouch after double jumping. Upon dashing or landing after a ground slam, infected in 200 units take 150 blast damage. <15 second cooldown for ground slam blast, fall damage below 250 ignored on ground slam> (Mobility Master)
- Clinic: Allows you to carry an additional Pain Pills/Adrenaline. <Press the ZOOM key with your item held to swap between the two> (Infirmary)
- Multi Dispenser: Gives 11 seconds duration, for 3 (2 in VS) uses per map. (Health Dispenser)
- Frostcharger: Each tick slows infected hit by 3% (doubled on non-tanks). On the final tick, all infected in range become frozen for 1 second, bypassing debilitate cooldowns. (|C| Discharger)
- Auto-Defib: If you die with a defib held, it will activate after 7.5 seconds. Toggled by holding the WALK key while dead. <4 minute cooldown, cancels if alive, defib cannot be picked up if active> (|E| Auto-Medical)
- Guardian Recharger: After activating, Guardian Moustachio/Guardian Dispenser will be available again in 4/5 minutes. (|V| Guardian Dispenser)
- Special Defibrillator: Defibrillators also activate Special First Aid. (Special First Aid)
- Cleansing Aura: When Cleansing Pills is activated, clear any allies and give them immunity for 8 seconds (200 range). (|E| Cleansing Pills)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
- If you prefer to have status effect resistance to most bad status effects rather than full immunity to poison, you can swap out the |Q| Poison Shield (Expires) Buff for the |E| Reactive Inoculation Buff.
- If you prefer to be able to receive full heals with your first aid kit over reduced heals, you can swap out the Tenacity Buff for the |V| War Wounds Buff.
- If you want to be able to rush over to your teammates should they be in need of help with survival over helping survivors with their movement speed, you can swap out the Adrenaline Area Booster Buff for the Mobility Master Buff. If you instead prefer to level up any class at class level 4 to class level 5, you can swap out either buff for the |Q| Prowess Buff.
- If you prefer to have a buff that gives AOE healing overtime rather than 1 using your health items should you take lethal damage, you can swap out the |E| Auto-Medical Buff for the |V| Guardian Dispenser Buff. If you instead prefer to help get survivors out of danger, you can swap out either buff for the |E| Displacement Buff.
- If you prefer to help out other survivors with pain pills/adrenaline shots over clearing bad status effects, you can swap out the |E| Cleansing Pills Buff for the Field Medic Buff.
- If you prefer to help out the survivors with ammo, with healing, with giving them protection over help from a healing spitter, you can swap out the |E| Cupid's Arrow Buff for the |E| Supporting Role Buff.
Weapons/Configs used in this buff set: <top>
- Any Primary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config: (Rifles) / (SMGS): +25%/-25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config: (AK47 Rifle): +10%/-10% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Shotguns): +25%/-25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Hunting Rifle): +25%/-25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Military Sniper Rifle): +10%/-10% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (AWP): +0%/-0% || +20%/-20%
Recommended Weapon Config (Scout): +25%/-25% || +20%/-20%
- Any Secondary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config (All Pistols): +25%/-25% || +20%/-20%
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |E| Dying Berserk: On taking lethal damage, become live for 6 seconds where you ignore defenses/immunities, status/CC effects. won't use ammo or gain fatigue. Taunt all tanks but halve buff attack bonuses. -0.5s reduced time for each activation, min 3s. Medkit use resets time. Performing use actions won't end Dying Berserk. <Immunity pierce negates attack bonuses> <No ammo save with custom weapons> <✖ VS>
- |P| Mutation Shield: Protection against Mutation Bad Status Effect.
- |Q| Poison Shield: Protection against Poison Bad Status Effect.
- |E| Reactive Inoculation: After being afflicted with a bad status effect, block that same bad status effect the next time it's inflicted. Stackable with several bad status effects but it won't work against some. For each bad status effect blocked, it's duration is reduced by 5%, up to -25% maximum for the round. <✖ VS>
- |E| Love is in the air: Allows you to select a teammate, making them your favourite in the !buy menu. Chosen teammate gains up to +25% defense and you take up to 10% base damage they take within 500 units. If in 250 units, when your favourite gains HP, you heal 25% of their heal. <Favourite cannot be changed once set and lasts the whole round> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_favorite)
- Tenacity: Grants +150 max HP per level above 200, max 5,000, but you die when HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP once each per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <Increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Reduces your maximum defense by 20%> <✖ VS>
- |V| War Wounds: After being revived from an incapacitation only caused by infected, gain +7 HP per level above 201 additional maximum HP for the rest of the round. You also regain HP equal to this when revived. <Hanging revives don't count> <Max gain per revive: 200 HP, Overall: 2,000HP> <✖ VS>
- |E| Bodyguard: You can choose a survivor to protect. If they die within 500 units, you die instead. The chosen survivor heals equal to your current HP, loses tank aggro and clears all bad statuses. While dead, you gain +1 bounty every time they earn bounty. A survivor can only have 1 bodyguard but bodyguards can't have one. <Target can't be changed until they are not valid> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_bodyguard)
- |E| Courage: After reviving a teammate (hanging revives don't count), they take -50% less damage (including true damage), and gain +25% movement speed. The bonuses decay over 25 seconds. <✖ VS>
- Adrenaline Area Booster: You can shove the ground to consume your Adrenaline, giving all survivors in 300 units +10% movement speed bonus, +3 HP/s regen for 15 seconds and 5 seconds of Adrenaline. <Effect cannot be renewed until it wears off> <15 second cooldown> <Press RELOAD with adrenaline in hand to get cooldown time>
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump by pressing jump again in midair or double tap a direction to quickly dash in that direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing, cannot jump for 0.5 seconds on dash start> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- |Q| Prowess: Allows you to level any class at class level 4 to class level 5. Gives +50% increased class experience from class actions. <Cannot be binded> <✖ VS>
- Infirmary: In place for throwables, able to equip 2 health items (First Aid/Defib) at once. <Can't pickup second health item with throwable in hand, swap to other weapon first> <Press the ZOOM key with your health item held to swap between the two> <You will drop your secondary item on death>
- Health Dispenser: Allows you to deploy a device on the floor that heals nearby survivors for 20HP + 0.5% Max HP, clears 2% of slows and 2 corrosion stacks every half second. It also cures most bad status effects and triggers Moustachio Bless for 5 seconds when deployed. <Hold medkit and shove floor while crouching to activate> <Lasts 14 seconds> <Versus: 8HP/half second, 1s of Moustachio Bless, does not clear bad statuses> <Once per round>
- |C| Discharger: While crouching, shoving the floor with a defib deploys a device that deals a mix of fire and shock damage, burning and stunning nearby infected. On the last tick, it resurrects back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Tank can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Damage: 300 every 0.8 seconds for 8 seconds (3000 on last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- |E| Auto-Medical: If you have a First Aid Kit, Pills or Adrenaline before taking lethal damage, they are automatically used if they can prevent death. Pills/Adrenaline will be used if they prevent incapacitation. Double tapping USE with Pills/Adrenaline and looking up can toggle auto-use. <First Aid Kit won't activate if hanging or from fall damage> <3 minute cooldown for First Aid Kit> <✖ VS>
- |V| Guardian Dispenser: Before taking lethal damage, a health device triggers on you. Every half second heals nearby survivors for +8HP + 0.3% Max HP, clears 1% of slows and 1 corrosion stack. Cures most bad status effects and gives Moustachio Bless for 2 seconds when deployed. <Duration: 14 seconds> <Works only once per round> <First aid kit NOT required> <✖ VS>
- |C| Displacement: On use, target anyone in 1250 units and hold USE to swap places. Surv. swap needs <50% HP, down or pinned. Swap takes 2.5s and gives both 5s M. Bless. Tank swap deals 100*(tier+1) non-lethal damage to you, force stuns it for 1.5s. <No Swap Surv./Tank if dying or after another swap for 1/2 min> <When choosing target, hold ATTACK/SHOVE for only allies/Tanks> <✖ VS, 3 min cooldown, you+target must be grounded> (Command: sm_displace)
- Special First Aid: On first aid kit use, cures most bad status effects off you and any nearby survivors. You also become immune to the next inflicted bad status effect.
- |E| Cleansing Pills: Consuming Pain Pills removes most bad status effects and gives status effect immunity for 15 seconds. <45 second cooldown for immunity> <Press RELOAD with pills in hand to get cooldown time> <✖ VS>
- Field Medic: Each 50 seconds, randomly generate 1 adrenaline shot / pain pills. Can only be passed to other survivors. Cannot be consumed. Picking up adrenaline / pain pills will not drop generated item and will delete it instead. You cannot manually drop adrenaline or pain pills. <✖ VS>
- |E| Cupid's Arrow: Shooting a Special Infected with the AWP / Scout snipers while holding the WALK key makes it fall in love with you, attacking other infected and protect you. - On special infected: lasts 90 seconds, only killable by you. - On tanks: lasts 7 seconds, anyone can damage it. <Cooldown: 3 minutes> <A single infected can only be affected by one arrow in its lifetime> <Maximum 2 non-Tank pets alive at once> <✖ VS>
- |E| Supporting Role: Deal (Tier x 10%) less damage to tanks. +25% more to other infected or +50% to any near/pinning an ally. Every 5th Medkit/Defib used on an ally gives 2 charges. With primary held, shove an ally to give +20% ammo costing your own. When an AOE skill activates, all affected allies gain 5 seconds of Moustachio Bless. <2nd charge only given after normal item use> <20 second wait for giving ammo to same ally> <✖ VS>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- Stay close to the survivors so you can help them out of danger if they need any assistance. You can also use some of your buffs to keep the survivors alive as well if you need to heal them or get rid of any bad status effects.