Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.
Recommended Agile Class Buff Set (BaBS)
Recommended Agile Class Buff Set (BaBS V2.12.9)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Agile Class Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | Technician | Support | Controller | Agile | Debuffer | Hunter
This Buff Set is situated towards players using the Agile Class at all class levels.
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
** Indicates that the buff is a third option to the first buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
- Indicates that the Buff is required in order to level up any class from class level 4 to class level 5.
Stealth Ninja Master COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife+
- (SURV) Goggles+ / |E| Dying Berserk+*
- (SURV) |E| Slow Resistance+ / Steadfast Aim+* / Immolation+**
- (SURV) Tenacity+ / |V| War Wounds*
- (SURV) |E| Super Moustachio Bless+ / |E| Reactive Inoculation+* / Ninja+**
- (SURV) Hyperactive+
- (SURV) |E| Berserk+ / Infirmary+*
- (SURV) Tactical Reload+ / Compressed Shell+* / |C| Spin-up M60+**
- (SURV) Mobility Master+
- (SURV) Adrenaline Area Booster+
- (SURV) |C| Battle Cry
- (SURV) |C| One Man Armory
- (SURV) Auto Pistol Modulator / Dummy Rounds+* / |Q| Prowess-**
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run+
- (SURV) Trailing Haste
- (SURV) Finale Dominator+
Buff Enhancements Used:
- Throwing Knives: Hold USE and shove to throw a knife, dealing 750 damage/stagger to SI or 500 damage/5s bleed (100 dmg/s) to Tanks. Won't use normal knives. Max count equals Knife count + 1. <✖ VS, Knives reclaimable on miss/from target's dead body or return after 20s> (Knife)
- Gas Mask: Take only 1 gas based damage while the Gas Mask absorbs the rest. The mask absorbs 1000 damage (500 in VS) before breaking. Recharges in 3 minutes after breaking. Smoker smoke won't shroud vision while the gas mask is active. (Goggles)
- |E| Out With A Bang: Upon death, deal 1,500 explosive damage to nearby infected. -250 reduced damage for each activation, 500 minimum. Medkit use resets damage. (|E| Dying Berserk)
- |E| Slow Repellent: Once a stun/freeze/paralyze effect ends, become immune to slow effects for 10 seconds (5 seconds for tanks). (|E| Slow Resistance)
- |E| Steadfast Sprint: Common Infected attacking you no longer cripple your move speed or ability to jump. (Steadfast Aim)
- Burning Soul: -0.5%/0.5s slow effect decay while immolation is active, +3 increased damage per tick. (Immolation)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- Moustachio Grace: Using Pain Pills/Adrenaline grants 3 seconds of Moustachio Bless. Using a Defibrillator grants 6 seconds of Moustachio Bless. (|E| Super Moustachio Bless)
- |E| Selective Inoculation: Once per round with no tanks alive, you can select one status effect from the !buy menu, blocking 10 seconds of it and reducing duration by 50% for the round. (|E| Reactive Inoculation)
- |E| Samurai Training: While using the Katana, -50% reduced melee fatigue gain rate. With Katana, killing specials only gives 33% melee fatigue reduction. (Ninja)
- Overcharge Arms: While Hyperactive is active, 1/3 swing speed penalty. While Hyperactive is on cooldown, halved swing speed penalty. (Hyperactive)
- Juggernaut: Duration reduced to 20 seconds. While Berserk is active, resist stuns, paralysis, slows, freezing, staggers, fling, aim punch, knockdowns, fear and Special Infected Pins. 4 minute cooldown. (|E| Berserk)
- Clinic: Allows you to carry an additional Pain Pills/Adrenaline. <Press the ZOOM key with your item held to swap between the two> (Infirmary)
- Lightning Hands: Once every 30 seconds, gain double bonus reload speed. (Tactical Reload)
- Adaptive Shell: Reloading early will grant +1.5% reload speed per shell currently loaded. (Compressed Shell)
- |E| Steam Burst: Shots fired at max rate generate +0.5% steam. Double tap WALK with at least 10% to release all steam. Deals 5 x steam % damage to infected in 300 units and ignites them at 100% steam. Afterwards, cannot generate steam for 5 seconds. (|C| Spin-up M60)
- Momentum Blast: Gives dash 2 charges and enables ground slamming by pressing crouch after double jumping. Upon dashing or landing after a ground slam, infected in 200 units take 150 blast damage. <15 second cooldown for ground slam blast, fall damage below 250 ignored on ground slam> (Mobility Master)
- |E| Adrenaline Accelerator: -25% reduced slow effects of affected survivors and causes slow effects to instantly start decaying when the buff is activated. (Adrenaline Area Booster)
- Phantom Rounds: When any ammo save chance activates, you have a second chance to gain another bullet. The second chance is equal to half of your total ammo save chance. (Dummy Rounds)
- Stress Induced Adrenaline: In survival, tank spawns give 20 seconds of Adrenaline. While Adrenaline is active, +10% reload and deploy speed. (Adrenaline Run)
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. On non-finale/survival maps, max stacks reduced to 10 and -5 seconds faster stack decay. (Finale Dominator)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
- If you prefer to prevent crippling or jumping problems from the common infected with a buff enhancement over being able to decay slows received faster, you can swap out the |E| Slow Resistance Buff for the Steadfast aim Buff. If you instead prefer to get out of a tight situation fast where you need the movement speed without being slowed much, you can swap out either buff for the Immolation Buff.
- If you prefer to be able to receive full heals with your first aid kit over reduced heals, you can swap out the Tenacity Buff for the |V| War Wounds Buff.
- If you prefer not to be slowed down by bad status effects over having crowd control immunity with moustachio bless, you can swap out the |E| Super Moustachio Bless Buff for the |E| Reactive Inoculation Buff. If you instead prefer to want to melee kill the infected faster without much melee fatigue as a means of crowd control, you can swap out either buff for the Ninja Buff.
- If you want to have 2 health items to help you out in a pinch with movement speed rather than being able to resist some bad statuses with |E| Berserk Buff active, you can swap it out for the Infirmary Buff.
- If you prefer to be using shotguns and want a faster way to reload shotgun shells faster over having faster reload for other weapon types with minimum clip size, you can swap out the Tactical Reload Buff for the Compressed Shell Buff. If you instead want to be able to rapidly fire your M60 Rifle faster over using other weapons, you can swap out either buff for the |C| Spin-up M60 Buff.
- If you want to save up on ammo used while firing your weapons fast over having automatic fire mode on your pistols, you can swap out the Auto Pistol Modulator Buff for the Dummy Rounds Buff. If you instead prefer to level up any class at class level 4 to class level 5, you can swap out either buff for the |Q| Prowess Buff.
Weapons/Configs used in this buff set: <top>
- Any Primary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config: (Rifles) / (SMGS): -25%/+25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Shotguns): -25%/+25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Hunting + Military Sniper Rifles): -25%/+25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (AWP + Scout): +0%/-0% || +20%/-20%
- Any Secondary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config (All Pistols): -25%/+25% || +20%/-20%
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |E| Dying Berserk: On taking lethal damage, become live for 6 seconds where you ignore defenses/immunities, status/CC effects. won't use ammo or gain fatigue. Taunt all tanks but halve buff attack bonuses. -0.5s reduced time for each activation, min 3s. Medkit use resets time. Performing use actions won't end Dying Berserk. <Immunity pierce negates attack bonuses> <No ammo save with custom weapons> <✖ VS>
- |E| Slow Resistance: -25% reduced maximum slow from Spitters, -33% decreased time before slows decay, -50% faster slow decay time.
- Steadfast Aim: On CI attacking you, they no longer jostle your aim and gain +10% defense against them. <✖ VS>
- Immolation: Pressing the ZOOM key consumes molotov in hand, igniting yourself. Gain +20% slow reduction and any infected nearby will catch fire. While active, take 5 damage / 0.5 seconds. <Duration: 25 seconds> <Cooldown: 25 seconds> <✖ VS>
- Tenacity: Grants +150 max HP per level above 200, max 5,000, but you die when HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP once each per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <Increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Reduces your maximum defense by 20%> <✖ VS>
- |V| War Wounds: After being revived from an incapacitation only caused by infected, gain +7 HP per level above 201 additional maximum HP for the rest of the round. You also regain HP equal to this when revived. <Hanging revives don't count> <Max gain per revive: 200 HP, Overall: 2,000HP> <✖ VS>
- |E| Super Moustachio Bless: While Moustachio Bless is active, become immune to staggers, slows, special infected pins, tank punches stuns and tank rock knockdowns. <Complete tank punch resist if performing action> <✖ VS>
- |E| Reactive Inoculation: After being afflicted with a bad status effect, block that same bad status effect the next time it's inflicted. Stackable with several bad status effects but it won't work against some. For each bad status effect blocked, it's duration is reduced by 5%, up to -25% maximum for the round. <✖ VS>
- Ninja: On special infected kill, -50% reduced current melee fatigue. On being released from special infected, instantly resets melee fatigue and prevents gaining more for 5 seconds.
- Hyperactive: On using pills/adrenaline shot, +10% increased swing and movement speed and melee fatigue cannot decrease/increase for 15 seconds. Hyperactive cannot be re-applied for 15 seconds after. <Press RELOAD with meds in hand to get cooldown time>
- |E| Berserk: When active, ignore defenses and immunities for 30 seconds. <Activate in !buy menu> <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Immunity pierce negates attack bonuses> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_berserk)
- Infirmary: In place for throwables, able to equip 2 health items (First Aid/Defib) at once. <Can't pickup second health item with throwable in hand, swap to other weapon first> <Press the ZOOM key with your health item held to swap between the two> <You will drop your secondary item on death>
- Tactical Reload: If manually reloading with 1 or more bullets left, +10% increased reload speed. For AWP and Scout snipers, bonus is +15%. <Doesn't affect Shotguns or the Grenade Launcher>
- Compressed Shell: Can fully reload shotguns with just 1 shell. Disables reload speed upgrade and doubles reload time.
- |C| Spin-up M60: Your M60 rifles start with -20% fire rate. +2% fire rate increase on each shot, max: +30% additional. Fire rate bonus reduces over time not shooting. Your M60 rifle has a 10% chance not to consume ammo. <✖ VS>
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump by pressing jump again in midair or double tap a direction to quickly dash in that direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing, cannot jump for 0.5 seconds on dash start> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- Adrenaline Area Booster: You can shove the ground to consume your Adrenaline, giving all survivors in 300 units +10% movement speed bonus, +3 HP/s regen for 15 seconds and 5 seconds of Adrenaline. <Effect cannot be renewed until it wears off> <15 second cooldown> <Press RELOAD with adrenaline in hand to get cooldown time>
- |C| Battle Cry: After shouting an intense battle cry, you and other nearby teammates gain increased fire rate and swing speed equal to the number of nearby teammates for 20 seconds. The cooldown is shared between all survivors. <Cooldown: 3 minutes + 3 seconds for each teammate nearby> <Radius: 275 units> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_battlecry)
- |C| One Man Armory: Allows you to carry both pistols and a melee weapon. Press the ZOOM key with your secondary held to swap between the two. <You will drop your secondary item on death> <Incompatible with Hidden Magnum> <✖ VS>
- Auto Pistol Modulator: Allows you to go full auto with pistols. <✖ VS>
- Dummy Rounds: Gives ranged weapons 20% chance not to consume ammunition. Doesn't work with Grenade Launchers.
- |Q| Prowess: Allows you to level any class at class level 4 to class level 5. Gives +50% increased class experience from class actions. <Cannot be binded> <✖ VS>
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive/you are in water, gain infinite Adrenaline effect. <Tank aspect disabled in Survival gamemode>
- Trailing Haste: If behind average survivor map progression, gain +10% move speed. If no visible allies within 400 units, gain another +10% move speed. In finales, when rescue has arrived you resist non-status slow effects. <Falling behind aspect has no effect in Survival, VS, or if only survivor alive>
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give 1 stack of Finale Dominator (2 stacks on Uber Infected kills), max 15. +2% attack, +1% defense, +1% move speed, +0.5% fire rate, +1% reload speed, +2% ammo save chance and +1% deploy speed. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by Special Infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- If you're aggroing a tank and need to get it away from the team, by all means look away from the tank to gain movement speed with evasive manoeuvres ability. You can also use your hyperactive, adrenaline area booster buffs as well as the surge ability to gain even more movement speed as you continue to accelerate away from the tank. Just don't let another survivor aggro the tank until you need them to draw the aggro away from you.
- If you need to avoid becoming frozen or slowed down by any tanks that can inflict AOE slows, then you can use both your immolation buff and surge ability to get out of the area quickly.
- If you want to help a survivor behind to get back to the other survivors ahead of them, you can draw the aggro of the SI over to you so that survivor can return to the others without much trouble. You can then use your Elusive ability to eventually become free of any special infected that pins you while at the same time using your Catch Up ability to get back over to the other survivors quickly.
XenCarta PRO © Jason Axelrod from 8WAYRUN.COM