List of Offensive Buffs (BaBS)
List of Offensive Buffs (BaBS V2.1.5)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The List of All Survivor Buffs Page
Go to List of | OB | DB | AB | EB | UB | EaEB | MB | OB
Currently, there are 22 Offensive Buffs.
1. On Fire
- 1% chance of setting any infected on fire on each gun shot.
2. Extra Powder
- +1000% increased pipe bomb damage done (Affects Traps).
<Doesn't affect Seeking Grenade damage>
- On special infected kill, -50% reduced current melee fatigue. On being released from special infected, instantly resets melee fatigue and prevents gaining more for 3 seconds.
4. |Q| Piercing Bullets
- Upon shooting the same infected, +1% increased damage per bullet (+2% with Hunting Rifle and +3% with Magnum pistol, AWP or Scout sniper rifles). Effect resets when changing target, changing weapon, or reloading. With shotguns, chance to gain 1% per pellet, chance = 100% - (weapon tier * pellet count).
<Max bonus: +150%>
5. |E| Halloween Spirit*
- +20% Increased damage dealt and -20% reduced damage taken against tanks.
<Works until November 24th>
- On killing common infected, +1THP. On killing special infected, +10THP (Uber Infected give +20THP).
<Buff doesn't work if your poisoned>
<Temporary health can't exceed maximum health or 200THP total>
- On melee hit, deal +1% of target's current HP as bonus damage.
<Only works with targets that take melee damage>
<Max bonus: +500 damage>
8. Tank Slayer <top>
- You deal +300HP bonus damage to tanks every 4 seconds with ranged guns.
9. Intense Fire
- Infected ignited by you take +1% of current HP as bonus damage per fire tick.
<No effect on tanks>
10. |E| Focused
- On Special Infected Headshot kill, +25% bonus headshot damage for the current round. Uber Infected take half bonus damage. Assault Rifles and SMGs take 2 bullets to headshot kill SI.
<Max bonus damage: 400%>
<No bonus damage to Tanks>
11. |E| Tank Party Crasher
- +20% additional damage for each additional tank after the 1st tank.
12. |E| Weak Point Spotter
- Allows you to randomly ignore defenses and immunities on infected.
<Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero>
13. Ranged Expert
- Assault Rifles and SMGs ignore the defenses of target, they're not affected by attack bonuses from buffs, shoot -25% slower and reload -10% slower.
14. |E| Zapping Gun
- Moving around charges the pistol. For each 1% charge, +10 bonus damage dealt. When fully charged, +2 second stun on target affected. Each shot resets charge to 0.
<Charged shot activates on special infected and tanks only>
<Tanks can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun>
<Gun recharge rate: 3% per second running, 1% crouching/walking>
15. Deadeye <top>
- On killing special infected from =/+75% health or with a headshot using AWP / Scout sniper rifles, +1 bullet into current magazine from your reserves.
<Incompatible with Dummy Rounds>
16. |V| Corrosive Vomit Jar
- Throwing a vomit jar on infected will disable defenses for the duration of the vomit. Lasts 5 seconds on tanks. +50% increased Acid Jar skill damage.
17. |V| Over Excitement
- On killing common infected, 1HP regenerated. On killing special infected, 10HP regenerated (20 HP against Uber Infected).
<Buff doesn't work if you are poisoned>
<Health can't exceed maximum health>
<Incompatible with Excitement>
18. |V| Gory Killer
- Chainsaws deal +10% (Max: 500HP on tanks) of the target's maximum HP as additional damage.
19. |V| Nihilism
- +1HP extra damage for each 4% of missing HP. having less than 10% health doubles bonus damage.
<Shotguns gain 1/4 benefit per pellet>
<No effect whilst incapacitated>
20. |E| Deep Cuts
- Allows sharp melee weapons to ignore tank melee resistance and never break.
21. |E| Blunt Force Trauma
- After 3 melee strikes on the same Special Infected with Bats or the Golf Club, x2 damage dealt and 1 second stun.
<Target can't be stunned if it has been stunned less than 15 seconds ago>
22. Deflection Suit <top>
- Reflect 50% of melee damage taken against infected. Against tanks and witches, reflect 25% of melee damage taken.
<Damage returned won't generate Tank aggro>
* Indicates that the buff is temporary and isn't permanent.