Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Black Market Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by timkit, Feb 15, 2020.

?

What feedback/rating do you give this guide?

1. 10 out of 10! It's one of the best guides out there!

40.0%
  2. I really like it, you've done a great job ^^ :D

40.0%
  3. It's alright :)

20.0%
  4. I don't like this guide at all! :(

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I don't know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. My response is in the forum post below!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Hey'll! Over the past few days, I decided to go work on the Black Market Guide for you all!

This is for those who wanted to know how it works and just wanted an easier way to find out today's black market in-game, online here.

So... I present to you:

Black Market Guide (Version 1.4.13)

You'll be able to find the link to this guide here and on the wiki page. Have fun reading!

If you have any feedback on this guide feel free to send it here. If you have any other questions about the Black Market, you may reach out to any of the admins/Mute.

EDIT: Anyone who does have the daily black market guide sales and their prices. You're welcome to post it here ^^ Much appreciated!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
  2. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Did quite a big update on the Black Market Guide, enjoy!

Black Market Guide Updated! (V1.0.4 -> V1.1.3)

The following pages got updated:
    About the Black Market
    List of Black Market Items
    Today's Black Market (6th April 2020)
    Past Black Market Sales
    Past BMS - December 2019
    Past BMS - February 2020
    Past BMS | 15th | 16th | 17th | 18th | 19th | 20th February 2020
    Credits

The following pages got added:
    Past BMS - 21st February 2020
    Past BMS - March 2020
    Past BMS | 8th | 12th | 13th | 17th | 18th | 19th | 30th March 2020
    Past BMS - April 2020
    Past BMS | 1st | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th April 2020

Black Market Guide (Version 1.1.3)

Additions:
    + Added a numerous amount of Past BMS Pages.
    + A new Past BMS Page will be added daily during the month of April, be sure to look out for them!

Changes:
    = Added some more information to the About the Black Market Page.
    = Changed a few things with the List of Black Market Items Page.
    = Updated the links with the Past BMS Pages. Also did a significant update to the Past BMS - March 2020 page. This meant that I was able to find almost all of the past Black Market Sales for the month (with their prices unknown), with only 6 unknown.

Removals:
    - None.

I'll leave it there for now, apart from daily updates to Today's Black Market to be expected, you won't be seeing anything else added in until a later future update. It's going to take sometime to search through the January and February Past Black Market Sales that have happened. If anyone does have any information about them, feel free to post here and or message me on steam.

3. timkit

timkit MG Donor

I've gone ahead and have updated the Black Market Guide with the daily updates. Thus this post covers the past 7 days worth of them.

Black Market Guide Updated! (V1.1.3 -> V1.1.9)

Today's Black Market (14th April 2020)
    Past BMS - April 2020
    Past BMS | 1st | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th April 2020

Past BMS | 6th | 7th | 8th | 9th | 10th | 11th | 12th | 13th | 14th April 2020

Black Market Guide (Version 1.1.9)

Additions:
    + Added the Past BMS pages for the 6th through to the 14th of April.

Changes:
    = Updated the Past BMS April 2020 pages with their links.

Removals:
    - None.

By the end of April, will probably add in some new pages so look forward to them. There'll be another update post in 7 days from now with the usual daily updates.

4. Horama

Horama MG Donor

I like how evolves black market since it was me giving the original idea to honorcode during a free thread idea and I would to congrats mute to make alive this idea exactly how I was thinking about a few years ago, good job also timkit to update each day the item of black market

Have fun guys little message of support in those weeks with ddos problem, especially those working to maintain players in servers, special thanks to mute and sefe

5. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Here's the next update for the Black Market Guide, couldn't get an update post out earlier than today but enjoy :)

Black Market Guide Updated! (V1.1.9 -> V1.3)

Today's Black Market (23rd April 2020)
    Past BMS - April 2020

Past BMS | 15th | 16th | 17th | 18th | 19th | 20th | 21st | 22nd April 2020

Black Market Guide (Version 1.3)

Additions:
    + Added the past BMS pages for the 15th through to the 22nd of April.

Changes:
    = Updated the Past BMS - April 2020 pages with the additional pages.

Removals:
    - None.

Expect the next update post by the end of April so please do look forward to it.

SL8TER likes this.
  6. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Did a bigger than usual update, which means this forum post explains about it.

Black Market Guide Updated! (V1.3 -> V1.3.4)

Today's Black Market (28th April 2020)
    Past BMS - April 2020
    Most Past BMS April 2020 Date Pages

Past BMS | 23rd | 24th | 25th | 26th | 27th

Black Market Guide (Version 1.3.4)

Additions:
    + Added in the past BMS pages for the 23rd through to the 27th of April.

Changes:
    = Updated the Past BMS - April 2020 with the additional pages.
    = Changed up which page links were shown on each date page. Now you can see 1st - 9th dates for the earlier dates of the month. For the middle dates, you can see the 10th to the 19th dates. For the later dates, you can see the 20th to the 30th dates. Additionally, other date links were added to help you see earlier or later dates as needed. This change will likely be reflected across other months in the future.

Removals:
    - None.

Expect the next update during tomorrow!

7. timkit

timkit MG Donor

sorry for the lack of update forum thread posts :(, became very busy with the Debuffer Class, so I had limited time to do these guide updates xD

Since having reached Debuffer level 4 though, I decided it was time to go mostly inactive. Therefore I'll only now be active on mgftw VS and with other guide updates.

Black Market Guide Updated! (V1.3.4 -> V1.4.13)

List of Black Market Items
    Today's Black Market (1st June 2020)
    Past Black Market Sales
    Past Black Market Sales | December 2019 | February | March | April | May 2020
    Past BMS | 14th | 15th | 16th | 17th | 18th | 19th | 20th | 21st February 2020
    Past BMS | 20th | 21st | 22nd | 23rd | 24th | 25th | 26th | 27th | 28th | 29th | 30th April 2020

Past BMS | 1st | 2nd | 3rd | 5th | 8th | 9th | 10th | 11th | 12th | 13th | 28th February 2020
    Past Black Market Sales - May 2020
    Past BMS | 1st | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th | 6th | 7th | 8th | 9th | 10th | 11th | 13th | 14th | 15th | 16th | 17th | 18th | 19th | 20th | 22nd | 23rd | 24th | 25th | 26th | 27th | 28th | 30th | 31st May 2020
    Black Market Item Statistics
    Black Market Item Frequency Comparison
    Black Market Item Frequency Comparison | February | March | April | May 2020

Black Market Guide (Version 1.4.13)

Additions:
    + Added in February 1st through to 28th February 2020 dates for all dates I had screenshots and prices of.
    + Added in all of the May 2020 dates, the only exceptions are the 12th and 21st May 2020 dates, for which i had no screenshots/prices of.
    + Added in the Black Market item Statistics Page. It's purpose is for giving detailed statistics of the frequency of the black market items and in terms of their price comparisons. Frequency Comparisons have only been done so far though.
    + Added in the Frequency Comparisons for February, March, April and May 2020 so far.

Changes:
    = Updated the List of Black Market Items, now that it's been known that Master Crafter has been seen on sale in the Black Market. Have not seen any |<| Expired Flesh Eating Parasite though, so I do wonder why.
    = Updated Today's Black Market to reflect the 31st May 2020 Black Market Sale.
    = Updated the Past Black Market Sales Pages with added February 2020 sales and all of April 2020 sales. Also updated all the other Past Black Market Sales Monthly pages.

Removals:
    - None.

Guide updates may be slowed down for now this week. I've also decided however to now go back to working on the Usage of Buffs and Buff Sets Guide with its updates. It may be sometime before another post is done with major changes mentioned.

Hope you guys enjoyed this update!