Recommended Tier 3 Tank Buff Set 3 (BaBS)
Recommended Tier 3 Tank Buff Set 3 (BaBS V2.6.23)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Tank Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended Tier 3 | TBS1 | TBS2 | TBS3
This Buff Set is suited for against the Executioner Tank, giving you aggro control so you can try to stop him from executing survivors. You also have defense against his increasing damage as you gain death sentence marks.
^ Indicates that the Buff is temporary and will expire after a certain period of time has passed.
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
Anti-Executioner COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / |E| Dying Berserk+*
- (SURV) |E| Zapping Gun+
- (SURV) |P| Mutation Shield (Expires)^
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio+
- (SURV) Group Morale / |E| Bodyguard*
- (SURV) |E| Fentanyl Injector
- (SURV) General Tank Handler / |V| Protective Bag*
- (SURV) Tenacity+ / |V| War Wounds*
- (SURV) |E| Advanced Morphine Injector+
- (SURV) |E| Tank Duelist+ / Deflection Suit*
- (SURV) Avenger
- (SURV) |V| Enraging Waves+ / |E| Courage*
- (SURV) |E| Hidden Strength / |E| Auto-Medical*
- (SURV) |E| Non-Aggression Pact
- (SURV) |E| Sacrifice
Buff Enhancements Used:
- |E| Out With A Bang: Upon death, you will deal 1,500 explosive damage to all nearby infected. Each activation of this effect reduces damage by 250, down to 500 minimum. (|E| Dying Berserk)
- Loaded Zap: Zapping Gun only activates when at 100% charge. (|E| Zapping Gun)
- Guardian Recharger: Guardian Moustachio recharges 4 minutes after activating. (Guardian Moustachio)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- Boosted Morphine: Using Pills/Adrenaline will heal for 3 HP/sec for 20 seconds. <Also works with Advanced Morphine Injector> (|E| Advanced Morphine Injector)
- Tank Resister: 20% defense is now 20% damage resistance, making it always active. (|E| Tank Duelist)
- |E| Focused Enrage: Instead of drawing all Tank aggro when active, you can choose one Tank to aggro instantly. The aggro lasts 10 seconds and Enraging Waves will instantly be put on cooldown upon use. (|V| Enraging Waves)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
- If you want to save someone from dying to the executioner tank while they're incapacitated/about to be killed, you can swap out the Group Morale Buff for the |E| Bodyguard Buff.
- If you prefer to aggro the tank over to you and or do want a way to not be killed in exchange for less tank defense, you can swap out the General Tank Handler for the |V| Protective Bag Buff.
- If you prefer to be able to receive full heals with your first aid kit over reduced heals, you can swap out the Tenacity Buff for the |V| War Wounds Buff.
- If you don't want more aggro but want to reflect punch damage dealt back at the tank, you can swap out the |E| Tank Duelist Buff for the Deflection Suit Buff.
- If you don't want the survivors die and want them to have more survivability over aggroing the tank over to you, you can swap out the |V| Enraging Waves Buff for the |E| Courage Buff.
- if you prefer to be able to survive lethal damage and heal afterwards over reviving yourself from the dead to help out, you can swap out the |E| Hidden Strength Buff for the |E| Auto-Medical Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
- Pistols or other Secondary Weapons
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |E| Dying Berserk: On taking lethal damage you become spared from death for 6 seconds where you don't use ammo, gain fatigue, damage ignores defenses/immunities and resist status or CC effects. Buff attack bonuses are halved and draw tank aggro if no-one else is and the tank isn't on taunt cooldown. <Piercing immunities nullifies attack bonuses> <Ammo save does not activate for custom weapons> <✖ VS>
- |E| Zapping Gun: Moving around charges the pistol. For each 1% charge, +10 bonus damage dealt. When fully charged, +2 second stun on target affected. Each shot resets charge to 0. <Charged shot activates on special infected and tanks only> <Tanks can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Gun recharge rate: 3% per second running, 1% crouching/walking> <✖ VS>
- |P| Mutation Shield (Expires): Protection against Mutation Bad Status Effect.
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless before taking lethal damage. <Works only once per round>
- Group Morale: +1% defense gained for every other survivor alive.
- |E| Bodyguard: You can choose a survivor to protect. If they die within 700 units, you die instead. Chosen survivor fully heals, loses tank aggro and clears all bad statuses. While dead, +1 bounty gained every time they earn bounty. A survivor can only have 1 bodyguard, bodyguards can't have one. <Target can't be changed until they are not valid> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_bodyguard)
- |E| Fentanyl Injector: Heals 3HP/s after receiving damage from tanks if not poisoned/incapacitated until you reach full health.
- General Tank Handler: -0.12% reduced damage taken from tanks multiplied by your current level. <Max buff defense percent: 90%>
- |V| Protective Bag: Allows you to activate a special device for 8 (2 on VS) seconds. Become immune to all sources of damage, but cannot attack or move. All infected will lose interest in you and ignore you. <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Must be on the ground to activate> (Command: sm_protectbag)
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200, but you will die if HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP each once per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP> <Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- |V| War Wounds: After reviving or being revived from incapacitation only caused by infected, gain +7 per level above 201 additional maximum HP for the rest of the round. <Hanging revives don't count> <Max gain per revive: 250 HP, Overall: 2,500HP> <✖ VS>
- |E| Advanced Morphine Injector: Heals 1% missing HP every 5 seconds while not incapacitated/poisoned or hanging from a ledge. <Incompatible with Morphine Injector Buff> <✖ VS>
- |E| Tank Duelist: -20% less damage taken from tanks. +200% increased tank aggro to you. <✖ VS>
- Deflection Suit: Reflect 50% of melee damage taken against infected. Against tanks and witches, reflect 25% of melee damage taken. <Damage returned won't generate Tank aggro> <✖ VS>
- Avenger: On any infected kill on a survivor, +200% increased damage dealt to the assassin and cannot be killed by it for 8 seconds. Increased damage dealt scales down overtime. Effect time resets if the assassin kills again. <You can have more than one revenge target> <✖ VS>
- |V| Enraging Waves: Allows you to use a frequency device. When activated all tanks not already taunted will immediately reset their aggro and focus you for 10 seconds or until the device is deactivated. <Cooldown: 3 minutes> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_enrage)
- |E| Courage: After reviving a teammate (hanging revives don't count), they take -50% less damage (including true damage), and gain +25% movement speed. The bonuses decay over 25 seconds. <✖ VS>
- |E| Hidden Strength: On finale/survival maps if 6 or less survivors are alive, you can access the !buy menu to become resurrected. You cannot resurrect if your body is destroyed or if you died over 3 minutes ago. You'll be revived with -75% reduced maximum HP and -30% decreased movement speed, which decay over 2 minutes. Gain 20 seconds of immunity to Special Infected pins. <Once per round> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_hiddenstr)
- |E| Auto-Medical: If you have a First Aid Kit, Pills or Adrenaline before taking lethal damage, they are automatically used if they can prevent death. Pills/Adrenaline used from this effect are x2 effective and also activate if they can prevent incapacitation. <Doesn't work if hanging or from fall damage> <First Aid Kit won't activate if pinned> <3 minute cooldown for First Aid Kit> <✖ VS>
- |E| Non-Aggression Pact: If 50%+ of survivors are dead. You can use the !buy menu to form a pact for 20 seconds. All survivors and tanks become damage immune, Special Infected will release their victims and cannot pin and survivor use actions can't be interrupted. <No effect if a Tank is Desperate/Guarded or to actions that directly kill> <Once per round between all survivors> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_pact)
- |E| Sacrifice: When activated, sacrifice yourself and become undefibbable. You revive all dead survivors within 500 units with 33% max HP as bonus HP and 5 seconds of Moustachio Bless. <Activate from !buy menu, press attack to confirm, or shove to cancel> <Cannot use if pinned by infected or incapacitated> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_sacrifice)
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- If you need to stop any incapacitated survivors from getting executed, try to aggro the tank off of them onto you using whatever means necessary. You can also try to revive the incapacitated survivor quickly before the tank tries to execute them.