Recommended Tier 3 Tank Buff Set 2 (BaBS)
Recommended Tier 3 Tank Buff Set 2 (BaBS V2.6.23)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Tank Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended Tier 3 | TBS1 | TBS2 | TBS3
This buff set is suited for when going up against an Infernal Tank. Using buffs that benefit you having more movement speed, health regeneration and other useful buffs against the fire damage going out to the survivors.
^ Indicates that the Buff is temporary and will expire after a certain period of time has passed.
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
Infernal Fire Fighter COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / |E| Dying Berserk+*
- (SURV) |E| Zapping Gun+
- (SURV) |P| Mutation Shield (Expires)^
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio+
- (SURV) Infected Swarm Protection / Chainsaw Dumbass+*
- (SURV) |E| Fentanyl Injector
- (SURV) General Tank Handler
- (SURV) Tenacity+
- (SURV) |E| Advanced Morphine Injector+
- (SURV) |E| Non-Aggression Pact / Group Morale*
- (SURV) |E| Sacrifice / |E| Cleansing Pills+*
- (SURV) Frag Grenade
- (SURV) |V| Electric Frag Grenade
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run
- (SURV) Special First Aid / Mobility Master*
Buff Enhancements Used:
- |E| Out With A Bang: Upon death, you will deal 1,500 explosive damage to all nearby infected. Each activation of this effect reduces damage by 250, down to 500 minimum. (|E| Dying Berserk)
- Loaded Zap: Zapping Gun only activates when at 100% charge. (|E| Zapping Gun)
- Guardian Recharger: Guardian Moustachio recharges 4 minutes after activating. (Guardian Moustachio)
- |E| Chainsaw Maniac: While using your chainsaw, you gain 10% move speed and common infected hitting you won't slow you down. (Chainsaw Dumbass)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- Boosted Morphine: Using Pills/Adrenaline will heal for 3 HP/sec for 20 seconds. <Also works with Advanced Morphine Injector> (|E| Advanced Morphine Injector)
- Cleansing Aura: Immunity activate now clears and immunizes nearby allies. (|E| Cleansing Pills)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
- If you want to handle the CI using a chainsaw rather than having increased defense while surrounded by them, you can swap out the Infected Swarm Protection Buff for the Chainsaw Dumbass Buff.
- If you prefer to have increased defense against the tank rather than a way to give everyone damage immunity while saving them from possible death, you can swap out the |E| Non-Aggression Pact Buff for the Group Morale Buff.
- If you prefer to have a way to get rid of the stuns being inflicted by the tank, and don't want to sacrifice to resurrect other dead survivors alive, you can swap out the |E| Sacrifice Buff for the |E| Cleansing Pills Buff.
- If you don't want to heal off any bad status effects afflicted and want to avoid the fire damage more easily, you can swap out the Special First Aid Buff for the Mobility Master Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
- Pistols or other Secondary Weapons
Benefits of this buff set: <top>
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |E| Dying Berserk: On taking lethal damage you become spared from death for 6 seconds where you don't use ammo, gain fatigue, damage ignores defenses/immunities and resist status or CC effects. Buff attack bonuses are halved and draw tank aggro if no-one else is and the tank isn't on taunt cooldown. <Piercing immunities nullifies attack bonuses> <Ammo save does not activate for custom weapons> <✖ VS>
- |E| Zapping Gun: Moving around charges the pistol. For each 1% charge, +10 bonus damage dealt. When fully charged, +2 second stun on target affected. Each shot resets charge to 0. <Charged shot activates on special infected and tanks only> <Tanks can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Gun recharge rate: 3% per second running, 1% crouching/walking> <✖ VS>
- |P| Mutation Shield (Expires): Protection against Mutation Bad Status Effect.
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless before taking lethal damage. <Works only once per round>
- Infected Swarm Protection: -3% reduced damage taken from common infected multiplied by the amount of common infected within range. <Radius: 135 units>
- Chainsaw Dumbass: On common infected kill, +5% chainsaw fuel refill. On special infected kill, +20% chainsaw fuel refill.
- |E| Fentanyl Injector: Heals 3HP/s after receiving damage from tanks if not poisoned/incapacitated until you reach full health.
- General Tank Handler: -0.12% reduced damage taken from tanks multiplied by your current level. <Max buff defense percent: 90%>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200, but you will die if HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP each once per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP> <Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- |E| Advanced Morphine Injector: Heals 1% missing HP every 5 seconds while not incapacitated/poisoned or hanging from a ledge. <Incompatible with Morphine Injector Buff> <✖ VS>
- |E| Non-Aggression Pact: If 50%+ of survivors are dead. You can use the !buy menu to form a pact for 20 seconds. All survivors and tanks become damage immune, Special Infected will release their victims and cannot pin and survivor use actions can't be interrupted. <No effect if a Tank is Desperate/Guarded or to actions that directly kill> <Once per round between all survivors> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_pact)
- Group Morale: +1% defense gained for every other survivor alive.
- |E| Sacrifice: When activated, sacrifice yourself and become undefibbable. You revive all dead survivors within 500 units with 33% max HP as bonus HP and 5 seconds of Moustachio Bless. <Activate from !buy menu, press attack to confirm, or shove to cancel> <Cannot use if pinned by infected or incapacitated> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_sacrifice)
- |E| Cleansing Pills: Consuming Pain Pills removes most bad status effects and gives status effect immunity for 15 seconds. <45 second cooldown for immunity> <Press RELOAD with pills in hand to get cooldown time> <✖ VS>
- Frag Grenade: Your pipe bomb will instantly detonate on collision. <Incompatible with Sticky Grenade buff>
- |V| Electric Frag Grenade: Turns pipe bombs into electric frag bombs. Infected in the explosion become ignited and stunned for 4 seconds (1 second on tanks). If the infected was in water, they will be electrocuted for 25 seconds. <Incompatible with other buffs that change grenade contents> <Same target can't be electrocuted again for 30 seconds> <✖ VS>
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive, gain infinite adrenaline effect. <✖ Survival>
- Special First Aid: On first aid kit use, cures most bad status effects off you and any nearby survivors. You also become immune to the next inflicted bad status effect.
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump by pressing jump again in midair or double tap a direction to quickly dash in that direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing, cannot jump for 0.5 seconds on dash start> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- Try to avoid being caught within Infernal Tank's fire. It can hurt a lot when you are not careful about where you're going while the tank is alive.