Recommended Tier 1 + 2 Tank Buff Set 3 (BaBS)
Recommended Tier 1 + 2 Tank Buff Set 3 (BaBS V2.12.9)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Tank Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended Tier 1 + 2 | TBS1 | TBS2 | TBS3 | TBS4 | TBS5
This Buff Set is situated for when you go up against an Electric or a Thunder Tank. For when you don't want to become stunned too many times, but want to still be able to dish out punishment back against them.
^ Indicates that the Buff is temporary and will expire after a certain period of time has passed.
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
- Indicates that the Buff is required in order to level up any class from class level 4 to class level 5.
Electric Dodger COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife+
- (SURV) Goggles+ / |E| Dying Berserk+*
- (SURV) |Q| Mutation Shield (Expires)^
- (SURV) Group Morale
- (SURV) General Tank Handler+
- (SURV) Tenacity+ / |V| War Wounds*
- (SURV) |E| Super Moustachio Bless+
- (SURV) Unstoppable+ / |V| Protective Bag+*
- (SURV) |V| Guardian Dispenser+
- (SURV) |E| Bodyguard+ / |V| Enraging Waves+*
- (SURV) |E| Courage+ / |E| Berserk+*
- (SURV) Health Dispenser+
- (SURV) Special First Aid+ / |Q| Prowess-*
- (SURV) |E| Cleansing Pills+
- (SURV) |E| Reactive Inoculation+
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+
Buff Enhancements Used:
- Throwing Knives: Hold USE and shove to throw a knife, dealing 750 damage/stagger to SI or 500 damage/5s bleed (100 dmg/s) to Tanks. Won't use normal knives. Max count equals Knife count + 1. <✖ VS, Knives reclaimable on miss/from target's dead body or return after 20s> (Knife)
- Gas Mask: Take only 1 gas based damage while the Gas Mask absorbs the rest. The mask absorbs 1000 damage (500 in VS) before breaking. Recharges in 3 minutes after breaking. Smoker smoke won't shroud vision while the gas mask is active. (Goggles)
- |E| Out With A Bang: Upon death, deal 1,500 explosive damage to nearby infected. -250 reduced damage for each activation, 500 minimum. Medkit use resets damage. (|E| Dying Berserk)
- |E| General Tank Mastery: +0.12% increased recovery speed from Tank punch/rock stuns, multiplied by your current level. <✖ VS, 30% max bonus> (General Tank Handler)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- Moustachio Grace: Using Pain Pills/Adrenaline grants 3 seconds of Moustachio Bless. Using a Defibrillator grants 6 seconds of Moustachio Bless. (|E| Super Moustachio Bless)
- Unyielding: Unstoppable now has a chance to block tank punch stuns for 2 seconds. <Chance to activate is 50% of Unstoppable chance> (Unstoppable)
- Restorative Bag: When Protective Bag is activated, heal 2% missing HP/s (8% max HP in VS).
(|V| Protective Bag)
- Guardian Recharger: After activating, Guardian Moustachio/Guardian Dispenser will be available again in 4/5 minutes. (|V| Guardian Dispenser)
- |E| Safekeeper: If bodyguard target is affected with a status effect longer than 1 second, shoving them transfers the status to you, giving 1 bounty (2 for mutation) each time.
<30 second cooldown, some statuses cannot be transferred, transferred statuses cannot be blocked> (|E| Bodyguard)
- |E| Focused Enrage: Choose one tank to aggro instantly for 8 seconds, putting Enraging Waves on cooldown when used. (|V| Enraging Waves)
- Inner Courage: If you are revived (excluding hanging revives) you gain Courage effects for 15 seconds. <Effects start partially decayed> (|E| Courage)
- Juggernaut: Duration reduced to 20 seconds. While Berserk is active, resist stuns, paralysis, slows, freezing, staggers, fling, aim punch, knockdowns, fear and Special Infected Pins. 4 minute cooldown. (|E| Berserk)
- Multi Dispenser: Gives 11 seconds duration, for 3 (2 in VS) uses per map. (Health Dispenser)
- Special Defibrillator: Defibrillators also activate Special First Aid. (Special First Aid)
- Cleansing Aura: When Cleansing Pills is activated, clear any allies and give them immunity for 8 seconds (200 range). (|E| Cleansing Pills)
- |E| Selective Inoculation: Once per round with no tanks alive, you can select one status effect from the !buy menu, blocking 10 seconds of it and reducing duration by 50% for the round. (|E| Reactive Inoculation)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy any item if you have at least 50% of the required bounty cost, putting you into negative bounty. <Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category> (Hunting Reward)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
- If you prefer to be able to receive full heals with your first aid kit over reduced heals, you can swap out the Tenacity Buff for the |V| War Wounds Buff.
- If you want to prevent yourself from suffering stuns after aggroing the tank to you over having a chance to block tank rock and punch stuns with a buff enhancement, you can swap out the Unstoppable Buff for the |V| Protective Bag Buff.
- If you want to prevent any nearby survivors from the tank being able to inflict stuns over transferring stuns attained by your bodyguarded survivor to yourself with a buff enhancement, you can swap out the |E| Bodyguard Buff for the |V| Enraging Waves Buff.
- If you prefer to prevent stuns/electrocution from affecting you with activating berserk over helping stunned incapacitated survivors and giving them benefits, you can swap out the |E| Courage Buff for the |E| Berserk Buff.
- If you're levelling up any class from class level 4 to class level 5, the Special First Aid Buff would be the best to replace since removing it from your buff set gives the least amount of impact on your Electric/Thunder Tank fights, you can swap it out for the |Q| Prowess Buff.
Weapons/Configs used in this buff set: <top>
- Any Primary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config: (Rifles) / (SMGS): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config: (AK47 Rifle): +10%/-10% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Shotguns): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Hunting Rifle): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Military Sniper Rifle): +10%/-10% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (AWP): +0%/-0% || -20%/+20%
Recommended Weapon Config (Scout): +25%/-25% || -20%/+20%
- Any Secondary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config (All Pistols): +25%/-25% || -20%/+20%
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |E| Dying Berserk: On taking lethal damage, become live for 6 seconds where you ignore defenses/immunities, status/CC effects. won't use ammo or gain fatigue. Taunt all tanks but halve buff attack bonuses. -0.5s reduced time for each activation, min 3s. Medkit use resets time. Performing use actions won't end Dying Berserk. <Immunity pierce negates attack bonuses> <No ammo save with custom weapons> <✖ VS>
- |Q| Mutation Shield (Expires): Protection against Mutation Bad Status Effect.
- Group Morale: You gain +1% defense for every other survivor alive. Gain +1.5% defense increase instead for 15 seconds if resurrected.
- General Tank Handler: -0.12% reduced damage taken from tanks multiplied by your current level. <Max buff defense percent: 90%>
- Tenacity: Grants +150 max HP per level above 200, max 5,000, but you die when HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP once each per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <Increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Reduces your maximum defense by 20%> <✖ VS>
- |V| War Wounds: After being revived from an incapacitation only caused by infected, gain +7 HP per level above 201 additional maximum HP for the rest of the round. You also regain HP equal to this when revived. <Hanging revives don't count> <Max gain per revive: 200 HP, Overall: 2,000HP> <✖ VS>
- |E| Super Moustachio Bless: While Moustachio Bless is active, become immune to staggers, slows, special infected pins, tank punches stuns and tank rock knockdowns. <Complete tank punch resist if performing action> <✖ VS>
- Unstoppable: Gives you the ability to block Special Infected pins, staggers and tank rock stuns. Chance is equal to current HP % + 10%. Minus -10% chance for each SI nearby above 3. Minus -20% chance for each Uber SI nearby. <Does not work if incapacitated or rushing> <Doesn't block status effects, tank punches or boomer slaps> <✖ VS>
- |V| Protective Bag: Activates a protective bag to surround you putting you on stasis for 15s (3s on VS), where you can't attack or receive any damage. You can leave the bag early. <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Must be on the ground to activate> (Command: sm_protectbag)
- |V| Guardian Dispenser: Before taking lethal damage, a health device triggers on you. Every half second heals nearby survivors for +8HP + 0.3% Max HP, clears 1% of slows and 1 corrosion stack. Cures most bad status effects and gives Moustachio Bless for 2 seconds when deployed. <Duration: 14 seconds> <Works only once per round> <First aid kit NOT required> <✖ VS>
- |E| Bodyguard: You can choose a survivor to protect. If they die within 500 units, you die instead. The chosen survivor heals equal to your current HP, loses tank aggro and clears all bad statuses. While dead, you gain +1 bounty every time they earn bounty. A survivor can only have 1 bodyguard but bodyguards can't have one. <Target can't be changed until they are not valid> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_bodyguard)
- |V| Enraging Waves: Allows you to use a frequency device. When activated all tanks not already taunted will immediately reset their aggro and focus you for 8 seconds or until the device is deactivated. <Cooldown: 3 minutes> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_enrage)
- |E| Courage: After reviving a teammate (hanging revives don't count), they take -50% less damage (including true damage), and gain +25% movement speed. The bonuses decay over 25 seconds. <✖ VS>
- |E| Berserk: When active, ignore defenses and immunities for 30 seconds. <Activate in !buy menu> <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Immunity pierce negates attack bonuses> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_berserk)
- Health Dispenser: Allows you to deploy a device on the floor that heals nearby survivors for 20HP + 0.5% Max HP, clears 2% of slows and 2 corrosion stacks every half second. It also cures most bad status effects and triggers Moustachio Bless for 5 seconds when deployed. <Hold medkit and shove floor while crouching to activate> <Lasts 14 seconds> <Versus: 8HP/half second, 1s of Moustachio Bless, does not clear bad statuses> <Once per round>
- Special First Aid: On first aid kit use, cures most bad status effects off you and any nearby survivors. You also become immune to the next inflicted bad status effect.
- |Q| Prowess: Allows you to level any class at class level 4 to class level 5. Gives +50% increased class experience from class actions. <Cannot be binded> <✖ VS>
- |E| Cleansing Pills: Consuming Pain Pills removes most bad status effects and gives status effect immunity for 15 seconds. <45 second cooldown for immunity> <Press RELOAD with pills in hand to get cooldown time> <✖ VS>
- |E| Reactive Inoculation: After being afflicted with a bad status effect, block that same bad status effect the next time it's inflicted. Stackable with several bad status effects but it won't work against some. For each bad status effect blocked, it's duration is reduced by 5%, up to -25% maximum for the round. <✖ VS>
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- If you know that the tank has not used his electric shock ability yet, be sure to try getting everyone away from the tank, then aggro it and protect yourself using |V| Enraging Waves + |V| Protective Bag Buffs. It should ensure that no bad situation happens.
- If in an area of water, try to aggro the Electric/Thunder Tank away into a dry area where it's easier to deal with them. If you do see any survivor get stunned/electrocuted, be sure to heal those bad status effects off using Special First Aid or |E| Cleansing Pills Buffs.