Recommended Support Buff Set 3 (UQC) (BaBS)
Recommended Support Buff Set 3 (Unique/Quest/Craftable) (BaBS V2.6.21)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Support Buff Sets (UQC) Page
Go to Recommended | SBS1 | SBS2 | SBS3 (UQC)
This Buff Set is situated towards being able to free yourself from any pinning Special Infected much easier. It also includes buffs towards trying to stop yourself from being pinned in the first place.
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
Unstoppable COOP (UQC) <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / Finale Dominator+*
- (SURV) Ninja+
- (SURV) Deflection Suit
- (SURV) Anger Ignition+
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio+
- (SURV) Tenacity+
- (SURV) Unstoppable
- (SURV) Shoving Expert+
- (SURV) Hyperactive
- (SURV) Avenger
- (SURV) Immolation
- (SURV) Mobility Master
- (SURV) Emetic Agent
- (SURV) Knife Bag+
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run
Buff Enhancements Used:
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. Max stacks 10 on normal maps. (Finale Dominator)
- |E| Samurai Training: Reduces melee fatigue gain rate when using the Katana melee weapon by 50%. Melee fatigue reduction from killing specials with Katana reduced to 33%. (Ninja)
- Furious Ignition: Increases chance to activate to 3%. <Also works on Enhanced Anger Ignition> (Anger Ignition)
- Guardian Recharger: Guardian Moustachio recharges 4 minutes after activating. (Guardian Moustachio)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- Strong Arm: Enables shoving chargers to stagger them. (Shoving Expert)
- Disposable Knife: Can now buy Disposable Knife for 20 fixed bounty to add to knife count. Disposable Knife is used first, cannot benefit from other Knife effects. <Can only carry 1 Disposable Knife but can rebuy after use> (Knife Bag)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
- Any Secondary Weapon
Benefits of this buff set: <top>
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give 1 stack of Finale Dominator (2 stacks on Uber Infected kills), max 15. +2% attack, +1% defense, +1% move speed, +0.5% fire rate, +1% reload speed, +2% ammo save chance and +1% deploy speed. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by Special Infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- Ninja: On special infected kill, -50% reduced current melee fatigue. On being released from special infected, instantly resets melee fatigue and prevents gaining more for 5 seconds.
- Deflection Suit: Reflect 50% of melee damage taken against infected. Against tanks and witches, reflect 25% of melee damage taken. <Damage returned won't generate Tank aggro> <✖ VS>
- Anger Ignition: On Infected hitting you, 1% chance to ignite everything around you. <Your teammates receive 1HP fire damage from this> <Incompatible with Enhanced Anger Ignition>
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless before taking lethal damage. <Works only once per round>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200, but you will die if HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP each once per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP> <Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- Unstoppable: Gives you the ability to block Special Infected pins, staggers and tank rock stuns. Chance is equal to current HP % + 3%. Minus -15% chance for each SI nearby above 3. Minus -20% chance for each Uber SI nearby. <Does not work if incapacitated or rushing> <Doesn't block status effects, tank punches or boomer slaps> <✖ VS>
- Shoving Expert: Disables shove penalties.
- Hyperactive: On using pills/adrenaline shot, +10% increased swing and movement speed and swing stamina cannot decrease/increase for 15 seconds. Hyperactive cannot be re-applied for 15 seconds. <Press RELOAD with meds in hand to get cooldown time>
- Avenger: On any infected kill on a survivor, +200% increased damage dealt to the assassin and cannot be killed by it for 8 seconds. Increased damage dealt scales down overtime. Effect time resets if the assassin kills again. <You can have more than one revenge target> <✖ VS>
- Immolation: Pressing the ZOOM key consumes molotov in hand, igniting yourself. Gain +20% slow reduction and any infected nearby will catch fire. While active, take 5 damage / 0.5 seconds. <Duration: 25 seconds> <Cooldown: 25 seconds> <✖ VS>
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump by pressing jump again in midair or double tap a direction to quickly dash in that direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing, cannot jump for 0.5 seconds on dash start> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- Emetic Agent: If inside a tank belly, you can access the !buy menu to activate the Emetic Agent, forcing yourself out the belly. You gain 30 Decay stacks (max 60), 25 seconds of Gastric Juice bad status effect and cannot be eaten again for 60 seconds. <Once per round> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_emetic)
- Knife Bag: You can carry an additional knife. <Requires Knife Buff> <✖ VS>
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive, gain infinite adrenaline effect. <✖ Survival>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- You have many buffs to use at your disposal to free yourself if trapped by Special Infected. Don't be afraid to use one or more buffs in combination should you feel that you are in danger and or cannot be freed easily by other nearby survivors.