Recommended Miscellaneous Buff Set 1 (BaBS)
Recommended Miscellaneous Buff Set 1 (BaBS V2.2.4)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Miscellaneous Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | MBS1 | MBS2 | MBS3
This Buff Set is situated towards gaining experience and cash faster.
Exp and Cash Farmers COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / Finale Dominator+*
- (SURV) |E| Focused
- (SURV) |E| Zapping Gun+
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio+
- (SURV) Tenacity
- (SURV) |E| Super Moustachio Bless
- (SURV) Unstoppable
- (SURV) |V| Bird Whistle
- (SURV) Mobility Master
- (SURV) |E| Hidden Strength
- (SURV) |E| Flaming Sword+
- (SURV) |C| One Man Armory
- (SURV) Moribund Farming
- (SURV) Observer
- (OTHR) Student+
Buff Enhancements Used
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. Max stacks 10 on normal maps. (Finale Dominator)
- Selective Zap: Zapping Gun only activates against Uber SI or Tanks. (|E| Zapping Gun)
- Guardian Recharger: Guardian Moustachio recharges 4 minutes after activating. (Guardian Moustachio)
- Searing Flames: Flaming Sword now bypasses fire immunity (Coop Only). (|E| Flaming Sword)
- Scholar: Exp gain is now 4 per higher level player. (Student)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff.
Weapons used with this buff set
- Any Primary Weapon (Whichever your good with)
- Any Secondary Weapon (Whichever your good with)
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, On each special infected kill, +1 stack of finale dominator (+2 stacks on each uber special infected kill), up to 15. +2% increased damage, +1% increased defense, +1% increased movement speed, +0.5% increased fire rate, +2% increased reload speed and +2% chance to save ammo. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by special infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- Focused: On Special Infected Headshot kill, +25% bonus headshot damage for the current round. Uber Infected take half bonus damage. Assault Rifles and SMGs take 2 bullets to headshot kill SI. <Max bonus damage: 400%> <No bonus damage to Tanks> <✖ VS>
- Zapping Gun: Moving around charges the pistol. For each 1% charge, +10 bonus damage dealt. When fully charged, +2 second stun on target affected. Each shot resets charge to 0. <Charged shot activates on special infected and tanks only> <Tanks can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun> <Gun recharge rate: 3% per second running, 1% crouching/walking> <✖ VS>
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless if lethal damage is taken. <Works only once per round>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200. You instantly die if HP reaches 0.<Health from medkits is reduced for each medkit used (100% -> 66% -> 33%)> <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP><Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- Super Moustachio Bless: On triggering moustachio bless, become immune to crowd control for the effect duration. <Blocks: Pounce, Ride, Charge, Pummel, Tongue, Tank Punch, Ability CC> <✖ VS>
- Unstoppable: Gives you the ability to block Special Infected Pins. Chance = current HP % + 3%. -15% chance for each SI nearby above 3. -20% chance for each Uber SI nearby. <Does not work if incapacitated, rushing or while Immolation is active> <Doesn't block status effects, tank punches or boomer slaps> <✖ VS>
- Bird Whistle: Use a bird whistle to call crows to attack infected within 600 units. They take damage every second for 5 seconds equal to: - Common and Special: 1,000 HP - Tier 1: 1% max health - Tier 2 or stronger: 0.4% max health <Max DPS against tanks is 1,500> <Activate in !buy menu, 5 minute cooldown, requires 500 unit headroom> <✖ VS>
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump in the air or double dash in any direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- Hidden Strength: On finale/survival maps, if 6 or less survivors are alive, you can access the !buy menu to get revived. You cannot revive if your body is destroyed or if dead for over 3 minutes. You'll be revived with -75% reduced max HP, -30% decreased movement speed which both decay over 2 minutes and 20 seconds of special infected pin immunity. <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- Flaming Sword: Sets your sword on fire. Melee hits ignite and deal mixture of fire and melee damage to infected hit. <Works only with the Katana, Machete, Golf Club and Combat Knife>
- One Man Armory: Allows you to carry both pistols and a melee weapon. Press the ZOOM key with your secondary held to swap between the two. <You will drop your secondary item on death or when the round concludes> <Incompatible with Hidden magnum> <✖ VS>
- Moribund Farming: For each % of missing HP below 50%. +2% additional exp and cash. If incapacitated, +25% exp and cash earned instead.
- Observer: Experience earned from killing common or special infected is x (your level / 20). Maximum x15 bonus.
- Student: 4 exp gained per second if there are higher level players in your team while you are alive. <Affected by boosters> <Doesn't work while in a saferoom>
Tips for effectively using this buff set <top>
- If you want to earn a higher amount of exp and cash with the Moribund Farming Buff, then make sure to keep your HP as low as you can without dying at all times. Just don't lower your HP on purpose. Also be sure to still be thankful as usual instead of complaining when people heal you with a first aid kit or anything else.
- The higher your level is, the more experience that you'll gain from killing Common and Special Infected with the Observer Buff.
- Try to keep yourself alive while the Student Buff is active. It'll be no longer active if you die.