Recommended Miscellaneous Buff Set 3 (BaBS)
Recommended Miscellaneous Buff Set 3 (BaBS V2.12.22)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Miscellaneous Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended Gaining Resources | MBS1 | MBS2 | MBS3
This Buff Set is situated towards being able to get crafting items faster if you know where to look for them.
" Indicates that the Buff should only be equipped if you already have max stacks with it when using the buff in a previous buff set, which will be marked in green.
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set. For some buffs, they will need to be equipped if certain buffs get used in place of others, which will be marked in blue.
** Indicates that the buff is a third option to the first buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
- Indicates that the Buff is required in order to level up any class from class level 4 to class level 5.
Crafting Gatherer COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife+
- (SURV) Goggles+ / |E| Dying Berserk+*
- (SURV) |E| Focused+ / |E| Healing Pipe Bombs+*
- (SURV) |E| Zapping Gun+ / |E| Flaming Sword+*
- (SURV) Tenacity+
- (SURV) |E| Super Moustachio Bless+ / |V| War Wounds"*
- (SURV) Unstoppable+
- (SURV) Immolation+ / Frag Grenade* / Hyperactive+**
- (SURV) |V| Bird Whistle / Knife Bag+*
- (SURV) Mobility Master+ / |E| Reactive Inoculation+* / |E| Knife Recycle+**
- (SURV) |E| Hidden Strength+ / |E| Promise+* / |Q| Prowess-**
- (SURV) Adrenaline Area Booster+ / Steadfast Aim+*
- (SURV) |C| One Man Armory
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run+
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+
- (SURV) |V| Assassin Drone+ / |E| Helping Drone+*
Goggles Binded Codes:
- 1st: 72n-gtonr0-l66t7p-l4eqz0-lirtyu-lojd8i-rlts (Primary) (Crafting Rusher)
- |Q| Prowess: 72s-gtonr0-l66t7p-l4eqz0-lirjxq-lojd8i-rlts (Primary) (Crafting Rusher)
- 2nd: 72u-gtonqt-jingpx-l4d5vg-m8ypn2-lojd8i-rlts (Speedy Gatherer) (Second Choices: 3., 4., 8., 10. and 11.)
- |Q| Prowess: 72z-gtonqt-jingpx-l4d5vg-m8ymjy-lojd8i-rlts (Speedy Gatherer) (Second Choices: 3., 4., 8. and 10.)
- 3rd: 723-gtonr0-jingt6-l4bw7a-iq5ds8-lojd8i-rgfc (Survival Gatherer) (Second Choices: 4., 6., 9., 11., 12. and 16.) (Third Choices: 8. and 10.)
- |Q| Prowess: 728-gtonr0-jingt6-l4bw7a-iq5ap4-lojd8i-rgfc (Survival Gatherer) (Second Choices: 4., 6., 9., 12. and 16.) (Third Choices: 8. and 10.)
Goggles Buff not Binded Codes:
- 1st: 72o-gtiw6s-l66t7p-l4eqz0-lirtyu-lojd8i-rlts (Primary) (Crafting Rusher)
- |Q| Prowess: 72t-gtiw6s-l66t7p-l4eqz0-lirjxq-lojd8i-rlts (Primary) (Crafting Rusher)
2nd: 72v-gtiw6l-jingpx-l4d5vg-m8ypn2-lojd8i-rlts (Speedy Gatherer) (Second Choices: 3., 4., 8., 10. and 11.)
- |Q| Prowess: 730-gtiw6l-jingpx-l4d5vg-m8ymjy-lojd8i-rlts (Speedy Gatherer) (Second Choices: 3., 4., 8. and 10.)
- 3rd: 724-gtiw6s-jingt6-l4bw7a-iq5ds8-lojd8i-rgfc (Survival Gatherer) (Second Choices: 4., 6., 9., 11., 12. and 16.) (Third Choices: 8. and 10.)
- |Q| Prowess: 729-gtiw6s-jingt6-l4bw7a-iq5ap4-lojd8i-rgfc (Survival Gatherer) (Second Choices: 4., 6., 9., 12. and 16.) (Third Choices: 8. and 10.)
Buff Enhancements Used:
- Throwing Knives: Hold USE and shove to throw a knife, dealing 750 damage/stagger to SI or 500 damage/5s bleed (100 dmg/s) to Tanks. Won't use normal knives. Max count equals Knife count + 1. <✖ VS, Knives reclaimable on miss/from target's dead body or return after 20s> (Knife)
- Gas Mask: Take only 1 gas based damage while the Gas Mask absorbs the rest. The mask absorbs 1000 damage (500 in VS) before breaking. Recharges in 3 minutes after breaking. Smoker smoke won't shroud vision while the gas mask is active. (Goggles)
- |E| Out With A Bang:Upon death, deal 1,500 explosive damage to nearby infected. -250 reduced damage for each activation, 500 minimum. Medkit use resets damage. (|E| Dying Berserk)
- Hawkeye: Headshots to Special Infected bypass damage immunities, dealing 10% of current bonus headshot damage. (|E| Focused)
- |E| Adren-Infused Pipe Bombs: Survivors in the explosion will gain 5 seconds of Adrenaline.
(|E| Healing Pipe Bombs)
- Loaded Zap: Zapping Gun will only activate when at 100% charge. (|E| Zapping Gun)
- Searing Flames: Flaming Sword now bypasses fire immunity. <✖ VS> (|E| Flaming Sword)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- Moustachio Grace: Using Pain Pills/Adrenaline grants 3 seconds of Moustachio Bless. Using a Defibrillator grants 6 seconds of Moustachio Bless. (|E| Super Moustachio Bless)
- Unyielding: Unstoppable now has a chance to block tank punch stuns for 2 seconds. <Chance to activate is 50% of Unstoppable chance> (Unstoppable)
- Burning Soul: -0.5%/0.5s slow effect decay while immolation is active, +3 increased damage per tick. (Immolation)
- Overcharge Legs: While Hyperactive is active, 1/3 move speed penalty from slows. While Hyperactive is on cooldown, halved move speed penalty from slows. (Hyperactive)
- Disposable Knife: Can buy a Disposable Knife for 20 bounty in Miscellaneous section. Used first and cannot benefit from other Knife effects. <Can only carry 1 Disposable Knife but can rebuy after use> (Knife Bag)
- Momentum Blast: Gives dash 2 charges and enables ground slamming by pressing crouch after double jumping. Upon dashing or landing after a ground slam, infected in 200 units take 150 blast damage. <15 second cooldown for ground slam blast, fall damage below 250 ignored on ground slam> (Mobility Master)
- |E| Selective Inoculation: Once per round with no tanks alive, you can select one status effect from the !buy menu, blocking 10 seconds of it and reducing duration by 50% for the round. (|E| Reactive Inoculation)
- |E| Eco Knife: Your first knife usage against Hunters, Chargers and Jockeys each will not consume the knife. <✖ VS, Knifes used this way do not trigger Electric knife> (|E| Knife Recycle)
- Inner Might: When used, gain full CC immunity, status immunity and 60% damage resistance (including true damage) for 20 seconds. Damage resistance decays over time. (|E| Hidden Strength)
- Pledge: You will heal 25HP every time you revive or free a non-bot survivor. <No effect from hanging revives> (|E| Promise)
- |E| Adrenaline Accelerator: -25% reduced slow effects of affected survivors and causes slow effects to instantly start decaying when the buff is activated. (Adrenaline Area Booster)
- |E| Steadfast Sprint: Common Infected attacking you no longer cripple your move speed or ability to jump. (Steadfast Aim)
- Stress Induced Adrenaline: In survival, tank spawns give 20 seconds of Adrenaline. While Adrenaline is active, +10% reload and deploy speed. (Adrenaline Run)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy any item if you have at least 50% of the required bounty cost, putting you into negative bounty. <Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category> (Hunting Reward)
- Medic Assassin: Assassin Drone shot has a chance to heal for 80HP. Chance is equal to 3% of damage dealt. (|V| Assassin Drone)
- Medic Drone: Drone shot has 3% chance to heal for 80HP. (|E| Helping Drone)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
- If you want to have healing and gain movement speed for a small period of time instead of bonus headshot damage, you can swap out the |E| Focused Buff for the |E| Healing pipe bombs Buff.
- If you prefer to be able to kill SI faster with melee weapons over killing SI faster with pistols in terms of gaining bounty, you can swap out the |E| Zapping Gun Buff for the |E| Flaming Sword Buff.
- If you prefer to have more maximum health after having gained maximum stacks in a previous buff set over having crowd control immunity and to gain moustachio bless in other ways, you can swap out the |E| Super Moustachio Bless Buff for the |V| War Wounds Buff.
- If you prefer to be able to explode your healing pipe bombs instantly and/or want a better movement speed buff, you can swap out the Immolation Buff for the Frag Grenade Buff. If you instead prefer to be able to go in swinging swords at the infected while also gaining movement speed, you can swap out either buff for the Hyperactive Buff.
- If you want to stop being inflicted with bad statuses over having more movement abilities to get around while trying to kill infected for bounty, you can swap out the Mobility Master Buff for the |E| Reactive Inoculation Buff. If you instead prefer to have some more ways of freeing yourself from special infected pins, you can swap out either buff for the |E| Knife Recycle Buff.
- If you prefer to gain increased maximum HP, giving you more survival over being able to resurrect yourself from the dead to give yourself another fighting chance, you can swap out the |E| Hidden Strength Buff for the |E| Promise Buff. If you instead prefer to level up any class at class level 4 to class level 5, you can swap out either buff for the |Q| Prowess Buff.
- If you prefer to not be crippled down by the infected with a buff enhancement over having greatly increased movement speed for nearby survivors, you can swap out the Adrenaline Area Booster Buff for the Steadfast Aim Buff.
- If you prefer to be able to take down CI and SI at the same time around you rather than having an easier time killing SI, you can swap out the |V| Assassin Drone Buff for the |E| Helping Drone Buff.
Weapons/Configs used in this buff set: <top>
- Any Primary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config: (Rifles) / (SMGS): +25%/-25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config: (AK47 Rifle): +10%/-10% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Shotguns): +25%/-25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Hunting Rifle): +25%/-25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Military Sniper Rifle): +10%/-10% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (AWP): +0%/-0% || +20%/-20%
Recommended Weapon Config (Scout): +25%/-25% || +20%/-20%
- Any Secondary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config (All Pistols): +25%/-25% || +20%/-20%
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |E| Dying Berserk: On taking lethal damage, become live for 6 seconds where you ignore defenses/immunities, status/CC effects. won't use ammo or gain fatigue. Taunt all tanks but halve buff attack bonuses. -0.5s reduced time for each activation, min 3s. Medkit use resets time. Performing use actions won't end Dying Berserk. <Immunity pierce negates attack bonuses> <No ammo save with custom weapons> <✖ VS>
- |E| Focused: On Special Infected Headshot kill, +25% bonus headshot damage for the current round. Uber Infected take half bonus damage. Assault Rifles use 2 bullets on SI headshot. <Max bonus damage: 400%> <No bonus damage to Tanks> <✖ VS>
- |E| Healing Pipe Bombs: Your pipe bombs heal survivors in the explosion for 15% missing HP and deal no friendly damage. Pipe bombs cost 50% more from the Bounty Market. <Incompatible with other buffs that change grenade contents> <✖ VS>
- |E| Zapping Gun: Moving around charges the pistol. For each 1% charge, +10 bonus damage dealt. When fully charged, +2 second stun on target affected. Each shot resets charge to 0. <Charged shot activates on special infected and tanks only> <Tanks can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Gun recharge rate: 3% per second running, 1% crouching/walking> <✖ VS>
- |E| Flaming Sword: Sets your sword on fire. Melee hits ignite and deal mixture of fire and melee damage to infected hit. <Works only with the Katana, Machete, Golf Club and Combat Knife>
- Tenacity: Grants +150 max HP per level above 200, max 5,000, but you die when HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP once each per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <Increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Reduces your maximum defense by 20%> <✖ VS>
- |E| Super Moustachio Bless: While Moustachio Bless is active, become immune to staggers, slows, special infected pins, tank punches stuns and tank rock knockdowns. <Complete tank punch resist if performing action> <✖ VS>
- |V| War Wounds: After being revived from an incapacitation only caused by infected, gain +7 HP per level above 201 additional maximum HP for the rest of the round. You also regain HP equal to this when revived. <Hanging revives don't count> <Max gain per revive: 200 HP, Overall: 2,000HP> <✖ VS>
- Unstoppable: Gives you the ability to block Special Infected pins, staggers and tank rock stuns. Chance is equal to current HP % + 10%. Minus -10% chance for each SI nearby above 3. Minus -20% chance for each Uber SI nearby. <Does not work if incapacitated or rushing> <Doesn't block status effects, tank punches or boomer slaps> <✖ VS>
- Immolation: Pressing the ZOOM key consumes molotov in hand, igniting yourself. Gain +20% slow reduction and any infected nearby will catch fire. While active, take 5 damage / 0.5 seconds. <Duration: 25 seconds> <Cooldown: 25 seconds> <✖ VS>
- Frag Grenade: Your pipe bomb will instantly detonate on collision. <Incompatible with Seeking Grenade buff>
- Hyperactive: On using pills/adrenaline shot, +10% increased swing and movement speed and melee fatigue cannot decrease/increase for 15 seconds. Hyperactive cannot be re-applied for 15 seconds after. <Press RELOAD with meds in hand to get cooldown time>
- |V| Bird Whistle: Use a bird whistle to call crows to attack. Infected within 600 units take damage every second for 5 seconds equal to: - Common and Special: 1,000 HP - Tanks 1: 1% max health, Tier 2+: 0.4% max health (max 1,250) <Only one whistle can be active at the same time> <Activate in !buy menu, 5 minute cooldown, requires 500 unit headroom> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_bwhistle)
- Knife Bag: You can carry an additional knife. Upon reaching Level 201, gain an additional knife. <Requires Knife Buff> <✖ VS>
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump by pressing jump again in midair or double tap a direction to quickly dash in that direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing, cannot jump for 0.5 seconds on dash start> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- |E| Reactive Inoculation: After being afflicted with a bad status effect, block that same bad status effect the next time it's inflicted. Stackable with several bad status effects but it won't work against some. For each bad status effect blocked, it's duration is reduced by 5%, up to -25% maximum for the round. <✖ VS>
- |E| Knife Recycle: You can keep knifes used against smokers. <Requires Knife Buff> <Works only once in versus>
- |E| Hidden Strength: If 6 or fewer survivors are alive, you can use the !buy menu to resurrect yourself if your body wasn't destroyed or haven't died for over 3 minutes. You'll be revived with -75% reduced max HP and move -30% slower. Both decay over 2 minutes. You'll gain 20 seconds of immunity to Special Infected pins. <Once per round> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_hiddenstr)
- |E| Promise: Gain +1,000 increased max HP. If any survivor dies to the infected, you take (400 - their level) damage. This damage scales on current HP % and is nullified below 25% HP. Regain +100 HP for every non-bot survivor resurrected by you and block Promise damage for 10 seconds. <Bots or survivors falling behind dying won't hurt you> <No damage if incapacitated> <✖ VS>
- |Q| Prowess: Allows you to level any class at class level 4 to class level 5. Gives +50% increased class experience from class actions. <Cannot be binded> <✖ VS>
- Adrenaline Area Booster: You can shove the ground to consume your Adrenaline, giving all survivors in 300 units +10% movement speed bonus, +3 HP/s regen for 15 seconds and 5 seconds of Adrenaline. <Effect cannot be renewed until it wears off> <15 second cooldown> <Press RELOAD with adrenaline in hand to get cooldown time>
- Steadfast Aim: On CI attacking you, they no longer jostle your aim and gain +10% defense against them. <✖ VS>
- |C| One Man Armory: Allows you to carry both pistols and a melee weapon. Press the ZOOM key with your secondary held to swap between the two. <You will drop your secondary item on death> <Incompatible with Hidden Magnum> <✖ VS>
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive/you are in water, gain infinite Adrenaline effect. <Tank aspect disabled in Survival gamemode>
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
- |V| Assassin Drone: Allows you to summon a assassin drone that shoots at special infected and tanks only, dealing 300 damage every 4 seconds on each shot. Each consecutive shot on the same target deals +300 additional damage (Max: 900HP). Upon reaching maximum damage, damage resets to 300HP. <Incompatible with other drones> <✖ VS>
- |E| Helping Drone: Allows you to summon a helping drone that shoots at nearby infected, deals 80 damage every 0.8 seconds. The drone shoots both common and special infected. It prioritizes special infected that are not pinning you down. <✖ VS> <Incompatible with other drones>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- If you are having trouble with infected blocking your way, use the Immolation buff effect to ignite them. Then use the Hyperactive and Adrenaline Area Booster buff effects so you can move a lot faster for a short amount of time out of the current area.