Recommended Level Buff Set 3 (BaBS)
Recommended Level Buff Set 3 (BaBS V2.6.25)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Level Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | LBS1 | LBS2 | LBS3
This Buff Set is situated towards Buffs that can be unlocked up to level 200. There are also some level 201 buffs in this buff set as well.
* Indicates that the Buff is a second option to the first buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
** Indicates that the buff is a third option to the first buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
High Level Survivor COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles
- (SURV) |Q| Piercing Bullets+ / Ranged Expert+* / |E| Weak Point Spotter**
- (SURV) Mindset Change / |V| War Wounds* / Tenacity+**
- (SURV) |E| Advanced Morphine Injector+ / |V| Over Excitement+* / |E| Fentanyl Injector**
- (SURV) Avenger / |E| Dying Berserk+* / General Tank Handler**
- (SURV) |E| Berserk+ / |V| Bird Whistle*
- (SURV) |E| Non-Aggression Pact
- (SURV) |E| Sacrifice
- (SURV) Health Dispenser / |C| Discharger* / Healing Shocks**
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run / Speedy Water* / Mobility Master**
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+ / Survival Payment* / Finale Dominator+**
Buff Enhancements Used:
- |E| Armor Piercing Bullets: Shots may reduce more Tank armor, Flesh armor or Barrier health. Bonus reduction is equal to the weapon's bonus damage per shot. All weapons except AWP/Scout have 1/3 chance to activate. (|Q| Piercing Bullets)
- |E| Ranged Perfectionist: Assault Rifles and SMGS no longer suffer range damage dropoff. (Ranged Expert)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- Boosted Morphine: Using Pills/Adrenaline will heal for 3 HP/sec for 20 seconds. <Also works with Advanced Morphine Injector> (|E| Advanced Morphine Injector)
- Shared Excitement: Survivors nearby gain half (min. 1) of what you gain. <Also works on Over Excitement> (|V| Over Excitement)
- |E| Out With A Bang: Upon death, you will deal 1,500 explosive damage to all nearby infected. Each activation of this effect reduces damage by 250, down to 500 minimum. (|E| Dying Berserk)
- Juggernaut: Duration 20 secs but resist CC, SI pins (unstoppable effect) and tank punch stuns when active. Cooldown 4 mins. (|E| Berserk)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy from the Bounty Menu with insufficient bounty if you have at least 50% of the required cost, putting you into negative bounty. <Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category> (Hunting Reward)
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. Max stacks 10 on normal maps. (Finale Dominator)
- If you prefer to use rifles and smgs over increasing your damage with every shot on the same infected, you can swap out the |Q| Piercing Bullets Buff for the Ranged Expert Buff. You can also swap it out for the |E| Weak Point Spotter Buff should you prefer to ignore defenses/immunities on the infected.
- If you want to have more maximum health over an infinite amount of incapacitations, you can swap out the Mindset Change Buff for the |V| War Wounds Buff. You can also swap it for the Tenacity Buff when you reach level 201.
- If you prefer to have direct healing rather than passive health regeneration, you can swap out the |E| Advanced Morphine Injector Buff for the |V| Over Excitement Buff. You can also swap it out for the |E| Fentanyl Injector Buff should you want fast health regeneration after taking damage from tanks.
- If you prefer to deal a lot of damage to the infected before you die rather than trying to prevent your death, you can swap out the Avenger Buff for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff. You can also swap it out for the General Tank Handler Buff should you want more defense against tanks.
- If you want to be able to use an AOE attack against the infected over ignoring defenses/infected, you can swap out the |E| Berserk Buff for the |V| Bird Whistle Buff.
- If you want to revive a large number of dead survivors over healing a large number of survivors, you can swap out the Health Dispenser Buff for the |C| Discharger Buff. You can also swap it out for the Healing Shocks Buff should you want to just give AOE health regeneration instead.
- If you are in any map which has a body of water, you can swap out the Adrenaline Run Buff for the Speedy Water Buff. You can also swap it out for the Mobility Master Buff if you want to get around quicker using movement abilities.
- If you prefer to passive gain bounty over time rather than having a chance to earn an additional amount from doing bounty actions, you can swap out the Hunting Reward Buff for the Survival Payment Buff. You can also swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff should you want some benefits to help you survive better.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
- Any Secondary Weapon
Benefits of this buff set: <top>
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |Q| Piercing Bullets: Upon shooting the same Special Infected/Tank, +1% increased damage/bullet (+2% with Hunting Rifle/Single Pistol and +3% with Magnum pistol, AWP or Scout sniper rifles). Effect resets when changing target, changing weapon, or reloading. With shotguns, chance to gain 1% per pellet, chance = 75% - (weapon tier * pellet count). <Max bonus: +150%>
- Ranged Expert: Assault Rifles and SMGs ignore the defenses of your target, they're not affected by attack bonuses from buffs, they shoot and reload -25% slower. <✖ VS>
- |E| Weak Point Spotter: Allows you to randomly ignore defenses and immunities on infected. <Chance: 3%> <Piercing immunities nullifies attack bonuses> <✖ VS>
- Mindset Change: Allows you to be incapacitated an unlimited number of times. On each incap, max incap HP becomes 90% of the previous value. Using a first aid kit resets it to full. <Incap max health won't go lower than 300> <✖ VS>
- |V| War Wounds: After reviving or being revived from incapacitation only caused by infected, gain +7 per level above 201 additional maximum HP for the rest of the round. <Hanging revives don't count> <Max gain per revive: 250 HP, Overall: 2,500HP> <✖ VS>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200, but you will die if HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP each once per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP> <Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- |E| Advanced Morphine Injector: Heals 1% missing HP every 5 seconds while not incapacitated/poisoned or hanging from a ledge. <Incompatible with Morphine Injector Buff> <✖ VS>
- |V| Over Excitement: On killing common infected, 1HP regenerated. On killing special infected, 10HP regenerated (20 HP against Uber Infected). <Buff doesn't work if you are poisoned> <Health can't exceed maximum health> <Incompatible with Excitement> <✖ VS>
- |E| Fentanyl Injector: Heals 3HP/s after receiving damage from tanks if not poisoned/incapacitated until you reach full health.
- Avenger: On any infected kill on a survivor, +200% increased damage dealt to the assassin and cannot be killed by it for 8 seconds. Increased damage dealt scales down overtime. Effect time resets if the assassin kills again. <You can have more than one revenge target> <✖ VS>
- |E| Dying Berserk: On taking lethal damage you become spared from death for 6 seconds where you don't use ammo, gain fatigue, damage ignores defenses/immunities and resist status or CC effects. Buff attack bonuses are halved and draw tank aggro if no-one else is and the tank isn't on taunt cooldown. <Piercing immunities nullifies attack bonuses> <Ammo save does not activate for custom weapons> <✖ VS>
- General Tank Handler: -0.12% reduced damage taken from tanks multiplied by your current level. <Max buff defense percent: 90%>
- |E| Berserk: When active, ignore defenses and immunities for 30 seconds. <Available in the !buy menu> <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Piercing immunities nullifies attack bonuses> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_berserk)
- |V| Bird Whistle: Use a bird whistle to call crows to attack. Infected within 600 units take damage every second for 5 seconds equal to: - Common and Special: 1,000 HP - Tanks 1: 1% max health, Tier 2+: 0.4% max health (max 1,500) <Only one whistle can be active at the same time> <Activate in !buy menu, 5 minute cooldown, requires 500 unit headroom> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_bwhistle)
- |E| Non-Aggression Pact: If 50%+ of survivors are dead. You can use the !buy menu to form a pact for 20 seconds. All survivors and tanks become damage immune, Special Infected will release their victims and cannot pin and survivor use actions can't be interrupted. <No effect if a Tank is Desperate/Guarded or to actions that directly kill> <Once per round between all survivors> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_pact)
- |E| Sacrifice: When activated, sacrifice yourself and become undefibbable. You revive all dead survivors within 500 units with 33% max HP as bonus HP and 5 seconds of Moustachio Bless. <Activate from !buy menu, press attack to confirm, or shove to cancel> <Cannot use if pinned by infected or incapacitated> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_sacrifice)
- Health Dispenser: Allows you to place a special device on the floor using your medkit. Nearby survivors receive +15 + 0.5% Max HP every half second, get cured of most bad status effects and given moustachio bless for 5 seconds. <Hold medkit and shove floor while crouching to activate> <Duration: 14 seconds> <Versus: 8HP/half second, 1 second of moustachio bless, does not clear bad statuses> <Once per round>
- |C| Discharger: While crouching, shoving the floor with a defib deploys a device that deals a mix of fire and shock damage, burning and stunning nearby infected. On the last tick, it resurrects back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Tank can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Damage: 300 every 0.5 seconds for 8 seconds (3000 on last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- Healing Shocks: With a defib equipped (doesn't have to be held), regen HP every second equal to number of other survivors within 400 units, up to +10HP. Other survivors heal for 33% of your regeneration. <Can't heal while poisoned or incapacitated> <Incapacitated survivors don't count> <First equipping or taking 15+ damage from a single hit delays healing by 3 secs> <Heals up to 90% Max HP>
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive, gain infinite adrenaline effect. <✖ Survival>
- Speedy Water: Gain infinite adrenaline effect while in water.
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump by pressing jump again in midair or double tap a direction to quickly dash in that direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing, cannot jump for 0.5 seconds on dash start> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
- Survival Payment: After the round begins, +1 bounty earned every 2 minutes. <Bounty not awarded if inside saferoom>
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give 1 stack of Finale Dominator (2 stacks on Uber Infected kills), max 15. +2% attack, +1% defense, +1% move speed, +0.5% fire rate, +1% reload speed, +2% ammo save chance and +1% deploy speed. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by Special Infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- Try to stay around with other survivors in close proximity if you are attacked by the infected. They can help you out with staying alive and making sure that you're doing alright.
- If there are any dead survivors and you have the bounty to spare, you can help out by using a defibrillator to resurrect them back to life. Not only will you get some bounty back for reviving them, but you will also get their appreciation.