Recommended Level Buff Set 3 (BaBS)
Recommended Level Buff Set 3 (BaBS V2.10.15)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Level Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | LBS1 | LBS2 | LBS3
This Buff Set is situated towards Buffs that can be unlocked up to level 200. There are also some level 201 buffs in this buff set as well.
* Indicates that the Buff is a second option to the first buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
** Indicates that the buff is a third option to the first buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
High Level Survivor COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / Cheap Goggles*
- (SURV) |Q| Piercing Bullets+ / Ranged Expert+* / |E| Weak Point Spotter**
- (SURV) Mindset Change / |V| War Wounds* / Tenacity+**
- (SURV) |E| Advanced Morphine Injector+ / |V| Over Excitement+* / |E| Fentanyl Injector**
- (SURV) Avenger+ / |E| Dying Berserk+* / General Tank Handler+**
- (SURV) |E| Berserk+ / |V| Bird Whistle*
- (SURV) |E| Non-Aggression Pact+
- (SURV) |E| Sacrifice
- (SURV) Health Dispenser / |C| Discharger* / Healing Shocks**
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run+ / Speedy Water* / Mobility Master**
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+ / Survival Payment+* / Finale Dominator+**
Buff Enhancements Used:
- |E| Armor Piercing Bullets: Shot chance to reduce more Tank armor/Flesh armor/Barrier health is equal to 1/3 (except AWP/Scout). Bonus reduction is equal to the weapon's bonus damage per shot. (|Q| Piercing Bullets)
- |E| Ranged Perfectionist: Assault Rifles and SMGS no longer suffer range damage dropoff. (Ranged Expert)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- Boosted Morphine: Using Pills/Adrenaline will also give you 3HP/s regen for 20 seconds. <Also works with Advanced Morphine Injector> (|E| Advanced Morphine Injector)
- Shared Excitement: Survivors nearby gain half (min. 1) of what you gain. <Also works on Over Excitement> (|V| Over Excitement)
- Respite: Reduces claw damage from current revenge targets by number of kills they've made times 5. Blocks Tank punch/rock stuns and SI Pin/Flings for 4s/8s from revenge targets. <Damage cannot be reduced below 1, decays over 4 seconds> (Avenger)
- |E| Out With A Bang: Upon death, deal 1,500 explosive damage to nearby infected. -250 reduced damage for each activation, 500 minimum. Medkit use resets damage. (|E| Dying Berserk)
- |E| General Tank Mastery: +0.12% increased recovery speed from Tank punch/rock stuns, multiplied by your current level. <✖ VS, 30% max bonus> (General Tank Handler)
- Juggernaut: Duration reduced to 20 seconds. While Berserk is active, resist stuns, paralysis, slows, freezing, staggers, fling, aim punch, knockdowns, fear and Special Infected Pins. 4 minute cooldown. (|E| Berserk)
- Posthumous Pact: You can activate the pact while dead. If activated, -5 seconds reduced duration. (|E| Non-Aggression Pact)
- Stress Induced Adrenaline: In survival, tank spawns give 20 seconds of Adrenaline. While Adrenaline is active, +10% reload and deploy speed. (Adrenaline Run)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy any item if you have at least 50% of the required bounty cost, putting you into negative bounty. <Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category> (Hunting Reward)
- Accelerated Payment: Survival Payment is now given every 90 seconds. (Survival Payment)
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. On non-finale/survival maps, max stacks reduced to 10 and -5 seconds faster stack decay. (Finale Dominator)
- If you don't own the Goggles Buff, you can swap it out for the Cheap Goggles Buff.
- If you prefer to use rifles and smgs over increasing your damage with every shot on the same infected, you can swap out the |Q| Piercing Bullets Buff for the Ranged Expert Buff. You can also swap it out for the |E| Weak Point Spotter Buff should you prefer to ignore defenses/immunities on the infected.
- If you want to have more maximum health over an infinite amount of incapacitations, you can swap out the Mindset Change Buff for the |V| War Wounds Buff. You can also swap it for the Tenacity Buff when you reach level 201.
- If you prefer to have direct healing rather than passive health regeneration, you can swap out the |E| Advanced Morphine Injector Buff for the |V| Over Excitement Buff. You can also swap it out for the |E| Fentanyl Injector Buff should you want fast health regeneration after taking damage from tanks.
- If you prefer to deal a lot of damage to the infected before you die rather than trying to prevent your death, you can swap out the Avenger Buff for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff. You can also swap it out for the General Tank Handler Buff should you want more defense against tanks.
- If you want to be able to use an AOE attack against the infected over ignoring defenses/infected, you can swap out the |E| Berserk Buff for the |V| Bird Whistle Buff.
- If you want to revive a large number of dead survivors over healing a large number of survivors, you can swap out the Health Dispenser Buff for the |C| Discharger Buff. You can also swap it out for the Healing Shocks Buff should you want to just give AOE health regeneration instead.
- If you are in any map which has a body of water, you can swap out the Adrenaline Run Buff for the Speedy Water Buff. You can also swap it out for the Mobility Master Buff if you want to get around quicker using movement abilities.
- If you prefer to passive gain bounty over time rather than having a chance to earn an additional amount from doing bounty actions, you can swap out the Hunting Reward Buff for the Survival Payment Buff. You can also swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff should you want some benefits to help you survive better.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
- Any Secondary Weapon
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Cheap Goggles: Eye protection from mud and blood. It also blocks Boomer Bile blind once every 2 minutes. <Boomer Bile blind block persists for 15 seconds>
- |Q| Piercing Bullets: Shooting the same Special Infected/Tank increases damage dealt by +1%/bullet, +2% with Single Pistol/Hunting Rifle or +3% with Magnum Pistol/AWP and Scout sniper rifles. With shotguns, chance to increase by 1%/pellet equal to 75% - (weapon tier * pellet count). Bonus resets upon changing target, weapon, or reloading. <Max bonus: Weapon clip size * per-bullet increment * pellet count>
- Ranged Expert: Assault Rifles and SMGs ignore the defenses of your target but aren't affected by attack bonuses from buffs. They shoot and reload -25% slower. <Ammo save chance halved for Rifles/SMGs> <✖ VS>
- |E| Weak Point Spotter: Allows you to randomly ignore defenses and immunities on infected. <Chance: 3%> <Immunity pierce negates attack bonuses> <✖ VS>
- Mindset Change: Allows you to be incapacitated an unlimited number of times. On each incap, max incap HP becomes 90% of the previous value. Using a first aid kit resets it to full. <Incap max health won't go lower than 300> <✖ VS>
- |V| War Wounds: After being revived from incapacitation only caused by infected, gain +7 HP per level above 201 additional maximum HP for the rest of the round. You also gain permanent health back equal to this when revived. <Hanging revives don't count> <Max gain per revive: 250 HP, Overall: 2,500HP> <✖ VS>
- Tenacity: Grants +150 max HP per level above 200, max 5,000, but you die when HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP once each per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <Increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Reduces your maximum defense by 20%> <✖ VS>
- |E| Advanced Morphine Injector: Heals 1% missing HP every 5 seconds while not incapacitated/poisoned or hanging from a ledge. <Incompatible with Morphine Injector Buff> <✖ VS>
- |V| Over Excitement: On killing common infected, 1HP regenerated. On killing special infected, 10HP regenerated (20 HP against Uber Infected). <Buff doesn't work if you are poisoned> <Health can't exceed maximum health> <Incompatible with Excitement> <✖ VS>
- |E| Fentanyl Injector: Heals 3HP/s after receiving damage from tanks if not poisoned/incapacitated until you reach full health.
- Avenger: On any infected kill on a survivor, deal +200% increased damage and resist death from the revenge target for 8 seconds. The bonus damage scales down overtime. Current revenge target cannot become it again for 8 seconds. <You can have more than one revenge target> <✖ VS>
- |E| Dying Berserk: On taking lethal damage, become live for 6 seconds where you ignore defenses/immunities, status/CC effects. won't use ammo or gain fatigue. Taunt all tanks but halve buff attack bonuses. -0.5s reduced time for each activation, min 3s. Medkit use resets time. Performing use actions won't end Dying Berserk. <Immunity pierce negates attack bonuses> <No ammo save with custom weapons> <✖ VS>
- General Tank Handler: -0.12% reduced damage taken from tanks multiplied by your current level. <Max buff defense percent: 90%>
- |E| Berserk: When active, ignore defenses and immunities for 30 seconds. <Activate in !buy menu> <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Immunity pierce negates attack bonuses> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_berserk)
- |V| Bird Whistle: Use a bird whistle to call crows to attack. Infected within 600 units take damage every second for 5 seconds equal to: - Common and Special: 1,000 HP - Tanks 1: 1% max health, Tier 2+: 0.4% max health (max 1,500) <Only one whistle can be active at the same time> <Activate in !buy menu, 5 minute cooldown, requires 500 unit headroom> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_bwhistle)
- |E| Non-Aggression Pact: If 50%+ of survivors are dead, You can use the Non-Aggression Pact. For 20 seconds Survivors/Tanks become damage immune and Special Infected can't pin and will release their victims. All infected will not move, act or attack while active. <No effect if a Tank is Desperate/Guarded or to actions that directly kill> <Once per round between all survivors> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_pact)
- |E| Sacrifice: When activated, sacrifice yourself and become undefibbable. You revive all dead survivors within 500 units with 33% max HP as bonus HP and 5 seconds of Moustachio Bless. <Activate from !buy menu, press attack to confirm, or shove to cancel> <Cannot use if pinned by infected or incapacitated> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_sacrifice)
- Health Dispenser: Allows you to deploy a device on the floor that heals nearby survivors for 20HP + 0.5% Max HP, clears 2% of slows and 2 corrosion stacks every half second. It also cures most bad status effects and triggers Moustachio Bless for 5 seconds when deployed. <Hold medkit and shove floor while crouching to activate> <Lasts 14 seconds> <Versus: 8HP/half second, 1s of Moustachio Bless, does not clear bad statuses> <Once per round>
- |C| Discharger: While crouching, shoving the floor with a defib deploys a device that deals a mix of fire and shock damage, burning and stunning nearby infected. On the last tick, it resurrects back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Tank can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Damage: 300 every 0.8 seconds for 8 seconds (3000 on last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- Healing Shocks: With a defib equipped (doesn't have to be held), regen HP every second equal to number of other survivors within 400 units, up to +10HP. Other survivors heal for 33% of your regeneration. <Can't heal while poisoned or incapacitated> <Incapacitated survivors don't count> <First equipping or taking 15+ damage from a single hit delays healing by 3 secs> <Heals up to 90% Max HP>
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive, gain infinite adrenaline effect. <✖ Survival>
- Speedy Water: Gain infinite adrenaline effect while in water.
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump by pressing jump again in midair or double tap a direction to quickly dash in that direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing, cannot jump for 0.5 seconds on dash start> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
- Survival Payment: After the round begins, +1 bounty earned every 2 minutes. <Bounty not awarded if inside saferoom>
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give 1 stack of Finale Dominator (2 stacks on Uber Infected kills), max 15. +2% attack, +1% defense, +1% move speed, +0.5% fire rate, +1% reload speed, +2% ammo save chance and +1% deploy speed. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by Special Infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- Try to stay around with other survivors in close proximity if you are attacked by the infected. They can help you out with staying alive and making sure that you're doing alright.
- If there are any dead survivors and you have the bounty to spare, you can help out by using a defibrillator to resurrect them back to life. Not only will you get some bounty back for reviving them, but you will also get their appreciation.