Recommended Level Buff Set 2 (BaBS)
Recommended Level Buff Set 2 (BaBS V2.12.5)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Level Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | LBS1 | LBS2 | LBS3
This Buff Set is situated towards Buffs that can be unlocked up to level 150.
* Indicates that the Buff is a second option to the first buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
** Indicates that the buff is a third option to the first buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
Mid Level Survivor COOP <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / Cheap Goggles*
- (SURV) |Q| Piercing Bullets+ / Tank Slayer* / |E| Weak Point Spotter**
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio / |E| Dying Berserk+
- (SURV) Morphine Injector+ / Excitement* / |E| Fentanyl Injector**
- (SURV) General Tank Handler+ / Group Morale* / |V| Persistence**
- (SURV) |E| Berserk+ / |V| Bird Whistle*
- (SURV) |E| Non-Aggression Pact+
- (SURV) |E| Sacrifice
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+ / Survival Payment+* / Finale Dominator+**
- (SURV) |E| Charger Pet / |E| Helping Drone+*
Buff Enhancements Used:
- |E| Armor Piercing Bullets: Shots may reduce more Tank armor/Flesh armor/Barrier health with bonus reduction equal to weapon's bonus damage per shot. 100% chance VS Flesh armor or with AWP/Scout, otherwise 33% chance. (|Q| Piercing Bullets)
- |E| Out With A Bang: Upon death, deal 1,500 explosive damage to nearby infected. -250 reduced damage for each activation, 500 minimum. Medkit use resets damage. (|E| Dying Berserk)
- Boosted Morphine: Using Pills/Adrenaline will also give you 3HP/s regen for 20 seconds. <Also works with Advanced Morphine Injector> (Morphine Injector)
- |E| General Tank Mastery: +0.12% increased recovery speed from Tank punch/rock stuns, multiplied by your current level. <✖ VS, 30% max bonus> (General Tank Handler)
- Juggernaut: Duration reduced to 20 seconds. While Berserk is active, resist stuns, paralysis, slows, freezing, staggers, fling, aim punch, knockdowns, fear and Special Infected Pins. 4 minute cooldown. (|E| Berserk)
- Posthumous Pact: You can activate the pact while dead. If activated, -5 seconds reduced duration. (|E| Non-Aggression Pact)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy any item if you have at least 50% of the required bounty cost, putting you into negative bounty. <Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category> (Hunting Reward)
- Accelerated Payment: Survival Payment is now given every 90 seconds. (Survival Payment)
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. On non-finale/survival maps, max stacks reduced to 10 and -5 seconds faster stack decay. (Finale Dominator)
- Medic Drone: Drone shot has 3% chance to heal for 80HP. (|E| Helping Drone)
- If you don't own the Goggles Buff, you can swap it out for the Cheap Goggles Buff.
- If you prefer to have a buff giving you additional bonus damage on tanks every few seconds rather than one increasing your damage on every shot against the same target, you can swap out the |Q| Piercing Bullets Buff for the Tank Slayer Buff. You can also swap it out for the |E| Weak Point Spotter Buff should you prefer to ignore defenses/immunities on the infected.
- If you want to have a chance to deal damage to the infected before you die over being saved by Guardian Moustachio, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
- If you prefer to have direct healing rather than passive health regeneration, you can swap out the Morphine Injector Buff for the Excitement Buff. You can also swap it out for the |E| Fentanyl Injector Buff should you want fast health regeneration after taking damage from tanks.
- If you prefer to have defense against most infected sources over defense against tank damage, you can swap out the General Tank Handler Buff for the Group Morale Buff, you can also swap it out for the |V| Persistence Buff should you want even more defense against the infected, at the cost of taking double damage while incapacitated.
- If you want to be able to use an AOE attack against the infected over ignoring defenses/infected, you can swap out the |E| Berserk Buff for the |V| Bird Whistle Buff.
- If you prefer to passive gain bounty over time rather than having a chance to earn an additional amount from doing bounty actions, you can swap out the Hunting Reward Buff for the Survival Payment Buff. You can also swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff should you want some benefits to help you survive better.
- If you want to use a drone to take care of the infected over a pet, you can swap out the |E| Charger Pet Buff for the |E| Helping Drone Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
- Any Secondary Weapon
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Cheap Goggles: Eye protection from mud and blood. It also blocks Boomer Bile blind once every 2 minutes. <Boomer Bile blind block persists for 15 seconds>
- |Q| Piercing Bullets: Shooting the same Special Infected/Tank increases damage dealt by +1%/bullet, +2% with Single Pistol/Hunting Rifle or +3% with Magnum Pistol/AWP and Scout sniper rifles. With shotguns, chance to increase by 1%/pellet equal to 75% - (weapon tier * pellet count). Bonus resets upon changing target, weapon, or reloading. <Max bonus: Weapon clip size * per-bullet increment * pellet count>
- Tank Slayer: You deal +300HP bonus damage to tanks every 4 seconds with ranged weapons. <✖ VS>
- |E| Weak Point Spotter: Allows you to randomly ignore defenses and immunities on infected. <Chance: 3%> <Immunity pierce negates attack bonuses> <✖ VS>
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless before taking lethal damage. <Works only once per round>
- |E| Dying Berserk: On taking lethal damage, become live for 6 seconds where you ignore defenses/immunities, status/CC effects. won't use ammo or gain fatigue. Taunt all tanks but halve buff attack bonuses. -0.5s reduced time for each activation, min 3s. Medkit use resets time. Performing use actions won't end Dying Berserk. <Immunity pierce negates attack bonuses> <No ammo save with custom weapons> <✖ VS>
- Morphine Injector: Heals 3 HP every 5 seconds while not incapacitated/poisoned or hanging from a ledge. <Incompatible with Advanced Morphine Injector Buff>
- Excitement: On killing common infected, +1THP. On killing special infected, +10THP (Uber Infected give +20THP). <Buff doesn't work if you are poisoned>
- |E| Fentanyl Injector: Heals 3HP/s after receiving damage from tanks if not poisoned/incapacitated until you reach full health.
- General Tank Handler: -0.12% reduced damage taken from tanks multiplied by your current level. <Max buff defense percent: 90%>
- Group Morale: You gain +1% defense for every other survivor alive. Gain +1.5% defense increase instead for 15 seconds if resurrected.
- |V| Persistence: +50% defense gained if not incapacitated, take double damage if you are. <Reduces your maximum defense by 10%> <Does not affect fall damage or true damage> <Incompatible with Tenacity buff> <✖ VS>
- |E| Berserk: When active, ignore defenses and immunities for 30 seconds. <Activate in !buy menu> <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Immunity pierce negates attack bonuses> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_berserk)
- |V| Bird Whistle: Use a bird whistle to call crows to attack. Infected within 600 units take damage every second for 5 seconds equal to: - Common and Special: 1,000 HP - Tanks 1: 1% max health, Tier 2+: 0.4% max health (max 1,250) <Only one whistle can be active at the same time> <Activate in !buy menu, 5 minute cooldown, requires 500 unit headroom> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_bwhistle)
- |E| Non-Aggression Pact: If 50%+ of survivors are dead, You can use the Non-Aggression Pact. For 20 seconds Survivors/Tanks become damage immune with tanks below 50% HP regaining 0.1% max HP/s. All infected cannot move, act or attack. Specials will release their victims. <No effect if a Tank is Desperate/Guarded or to actions that directly kill> <Once per round between all survivors> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_pact)
- |E| Sacrifice: When activated, sacrifice yourself and become undefibbable. You revive all dead survivors within 500 units with 33% max HP as bonus HP and 5 seconds of Moustachio Bless. <Activate from !buy menu, press attack to confirm, or shove to cancel> <Cannot use if pinned by infected or incapacitated> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_sacrifice)
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive/you are in water, gain infinite Adrenaline effect. <Tank aspect disabled in Survival gamemode>
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
- Survival Payment: After the round begins, +1 bounty earned every 2 minutes. <Bounty not awarded if inside saferoom>
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give 1 stack of Finale Dominator (2 stacks on Uber Infected kills), max 15. +2% attack, +1% defense, +1% move speed, +0.5% fire rate, +1% reload speed, +2% ammo save chance and +1% deploy speed. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by Special Infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- |E| Charger Pet: Allows you to spawn a charger pet that has 1,000HP, deals 250HP damage to enemy infected and only one life. It can be recalled and respawned at will if the charger pet did not die. <Spawnable in the !buy menu> <If the pet is lost within 3 seconds, it can be respawned> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_pet)
- |E| Helping Drone: Allows you to summon a helping drone that shoots at nearby infected, deals 80 damage every 0.8 seconds. The drone shoots both common and special infected. It prioritizes special infected that are not pinning you down. <✖ VS> <Incompatible with other drones>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- Try to stay around with other survivors in close proximity if you are attacked by the infected. They can help you out with staying alive and making sure that you're doing alright.
- If there are any dead survivors and you have the bounty to spare, you can help out by using a defibrillator to resurrect them back to life. Not only will you get some bounty back for reviving them, but you will also get their appreciation.