Infected Buffs and Roles Guide
Infected Buffs and Roles Guide (Version 1.2.2)
Welcome to the guide about the Usage of Infected Buffs and Infected Roles, Made by myself, Timkit.
HINT: To make finding the information you want easier. In the page you want to find information on something, just copy whatever text you wish to find. Be it any certain headings, the name of any particular buff that interested you and so on.
Then hold down the CTRL+F keys while your on the wiki page, a little box that can by typed into will appear at the top right of the page. Then paste your text into the little box and search away! Have fun reading.
NOTE: If you have not yet read my Usage of Buffs and Buff Sets Guide. It is recommended that you go ahead and read all about it to get the latest information on buffs in mgftw. It is good knowledge to have learnt the usage about the survivor buffs and how they can be used well in appropriate buff sets to make the full utilization of what you could be doing as a player. It is also essential to know which play styles (meaning which buff sets) you would prefer to support your fellow survivors with in order to ensure adequate survival in COOP.
I am writing this guide on mgftw to give you players the best knowledge about the buffs associated with Versus gameplay. This guide would be of good use to Versus Players because it would give them the upper hand in deciding what appropriate infected role along with the right buff set up to be using on whatever map they're playing on. I will be updating this guide at any time when i see needed changes be put into my posts in order to make sure your being given accurate and correct information. I will also be adding calculations to buffs that have numbers involved in them so you guys can see how the buff would work.
- Explanation of this guide
- Explanation on different types of Infected Roles
- About Infected Roles
- The List of All Infected Buffs
- The List of All Choosable Infected Buffs
- The Positives/Negatives and Explanations
- General Infected Buffs Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
- Smoker Buffs Page | DdR | SR | CR
- Boomer Buffs Page AR | 1 | 2 | SR
- Hunter Buffs Page A&DdR | 1 | 2 | SR
- Spitter Buffs Page | DdR | SR | HR
- Jockey Buffs Page | DdR | CR | DR
- Charger Buffs Page Dd&CR | 1 | 2 | TR
- Tank Buffs
- Recommended Special Infected Role Buff Sets
- Infected Mutation Upgrades Guide
- Credits (All players who help me create this guide get mentioned in the credits!)
Thanks for reading this guide. with a further understanding of the infected buffs and infected roles, now you have more knowledge and can think for yourself for what play style you prefer when it comes to the type of special infected that you like to play the most on VS. If you have any questions, either post them here or steam message me if its anything to do with this guide.
Remember... the only way to learn more about the buffs used in mgftw is to experience for yourself how it is used and its best uses for you.