Infected Buffs and Roles Guide
Infected Buffs and Roles Guide (Version 2.0.3)
Welcome to the Usage of Infected Buffs and Roles Guide!
HINT: To make finding the information you want easier. In the page you want to find information on something, just copy whatever text you wish to find. Be it any certain headings, the name of any particular buff that interested you and so on. Then hold down the CTRL+F keys while your on the wiki page, a little box that can by typed into will appear at the top right of the page. Then paste your text into the little box and search away! Have fun reading.
NOTE: If you have not yet read my Usage of Buffs and Buff Sets Guide. It is recommended that you go ahead and read all about it to get the latest information on the survivor buffs in mgftw. It is good knowledge to have learnt the usage about the survivor buffs and how they can be used well in appropriate buff sets to make the full utilization of what you could be doing as a player.
Information on this guide <top>
All about the infected buffs...
- What are The Infected Buffs?
- Explanation on different types of Infected Roles
- The List of All Infected Buffs
- The List of All Choosable Infected Buffs
All Infected Buffs:
- General Infected Buffs Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
- Smoker Buffs Page | DdR | SR | CR
- Boomer Buffs Page AR | 1 | 2 | SR
- Hunter Buffs Page A&DdR | 1 | 2 | SR
- Spitter Buffs Page | DdR | SR | HR
- Jockey Buffs Page | DdR | CR | DR
- Charger Buffs Page Dd&CR | 1 | 2 | TR
- Tank Buffs
Useful Buff Sets:
Thanks for reading this guide. with a further understanding of the infected buffs and infected roles, now you have more knowledge and can think for yourself for what play style you prefer when it comes to the type of special infected that you like to play the most on VS. If you have any questions, either post them here or steam message me if its anything to do with this guide.
Remember... the only way to learn more about the buffs used in mgftw is to experience for yourself how it is used and its best uses for you.