Infected Buffs and Roles Guide
Infected Buffs and Roles Guide (Version 2.0.6)
UPDATE (11/12/2020): Gradually getting the Infected Buffs updated. It might be at least another day before all of them are filled in. Infected Buff Sets will be updated later on. - timkit
Welcome to the Usage of Infected Buffs and Roles Guide!
HINT: To make finding the information you want easier. In the page you want to find information on something, just copy whatever text you wish to find. Be it any certain headings, the name of any particular buff that interested you and so on. Then hold down the CTRL+F keys while your on the wiki page, a little box that can by typed into will appear at the top right of the page. Then paste your text into the little box and search away! Have fun reading.
Information on this guide
Welcome! If you happen to be lost and need to know about what this guide is for... it is all explained here!
This guide will only cover the Infected Buffs and Infected Roles available for the players that play on the mgftw VS server. Having knowledge of the infected buffs can help to know what works well against the survivors. Addtionally if you do know the Infected Roles, then you'll be able to figure out a strategy for how killing the survivors should be done. If you're one of those players who wants to understand how the competitive side of mgftw works, then this guide is for you!
All about the infected buffs and roles...
- Explanation of this guide
- Explanation on different types of Infected Roles
- About Infected Roles
- The List of All Infected Buffs
- The List of All Choosable Infected Buffs
- The Positives/Negatives and Explanations
- General Infected Buffs Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
- Smoker Buffs Page | DdR | SR | CR
- Boomer Buffs Page AR | 1 | 2 | SR
- Hunter Buffs Page A&DdR | 1 | 2 | SR
- Spitter Buffs Page | DdR | SR | HR
- Jockey Buffs Page | DdR | CR | DR
- Charger Buffs Page Dd&CR | 1 | 2 | TR
- Tank Buffs
- Recommended Special Infected Role Buff Sets
- Which playstyle to use in VS?
- Infected Mutation Upgrades Guide
- Credits (All players who help me create this guide get mentioned in the credits!)
Thanks for reading this guide. with a further understanding of the infected buffs and infected roles, now you have more knowledge and can think for yourself for what play style you prefer when it comes to the type of special infected that you like to play the most on VS. If you have any questions, either post them here or steam message me if its anything to do with this guide.
Remember... the only way to learn more about the buffs used in mgftw is to experience for yourself how it is used and its best uses for you.