The Types of Buff Sets (BaBS)
The Types of Buff Sets (BaBS V2.4.11)
Back to Main Guide Page
There are many types of Buff Sets that one can choose to adapt to in mgftw. When it comes to making your buff set, it is recommended to have a good range of play styles so that you can find it fun to switch to them for when the conditions are just right. There could be many more ideal buff sets than the ones listed here, so be sure to experiment with every buff to find some useful uses with them!
NOTE: Within every buff set, there may be quest/event/Versus Only or other buffs that you may not have yet. For the ones you don't have yet, either save up to get them if they are a Unique Buff, wait for an official mgftw event to happen or replace said buff with another buff that you do have.
Recommended Buff Sets (Based on play style)
- Recommended Offensive Buff Sets
- Recommended Defensive Buff Sets
- Recommended Offensive/Defensive Buff Sets
- Recommended Equipment Buff Sets
- Recommended Healer Buff Sets
- Recommended Support Buff Sets
- Recommended Miscellaneous Buff Sets
Recommended Buff Sets (Unique / Quest Buffs Only)
- Recommended Offensive Buff Sets (UQBO)
- Recommended Defensive Buff Sets (UQBO)
- Recommended Equipment Buff Sets (UQBO)
- Recommended Healer Buff Sets (UQBO)
- Recommended Support Buff Sets (UQBO)
Recommended Miscellaneous Buff Sets
poopi likes this.